[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 21-04-52-1610245077036.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Why are all current ring announcers in wrestling so bad? None of them sound legit like Howard Finkel, he was the voice of wrestling like Michael Buffer is the voice of boxing
>>
Who?
>>
>>12963958
>Howard Finkel
>legit
Fuck off boomer
>>
>>12963958
Tony Chimel was the last good ring announcer that WWE had after Finkel
>>
>>12964084
I was about to mention him but couldn't remember his name, just know him as the Edge guy. But yeah, him and Finkel we're the last good ring announcers in wrestling, the TNA guy and the og ECW announcer weren't bad at all
>>
>>12964084
he was the only announcer besides the Fink who made Taker's entrance sound epic as fuck
>>
because they are all trained by michael cole so they all do the same "announcer voice"
>>
because they are all trained now. by the numbers how to do things. back in the day would be thrown into it and have to learn on their own, with their own style. it’s the same in most sports. all the new guys are robots.
>>
>>12964175
forgot my hoss
>>
>>12964149
wtf, Cole trains ring announcers?
Or are you confusing them with commentators?
>>
>>12964200
yes, although I only know this via OSW reviewing justin roberts book

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.