[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (68).jpg (28 KB, 637x482)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
When's the last time you cut a promo in front of a mirror, /asp/ ?
I did it last night and worked myself into a lifesaving shoot
>>
File: Christian_Cage.jpg (51 KB, 533x800)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I cut a vicious heel promo on the neighbours cat for shitting in my garden - worked him into such a shoot that he started scratching me. Obviously I threw a few receipts, hard as I could; got some nuclear heat from the neighbours kids who were watching me. Feels good to be a chad.
>>
File: 1612151876981.jpg (76 KB, 360x360)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I cut a promo in the shower where I pretended that I was mid-ladder match about to win the IC title and sitting on top of the ladder with a mic talking shit to the babyface I was facing. After months of teasing the heel-turn I finally joined the tag champions to make a heel faction, the biggest and the strongest of the team held my opponent in the anklelock while I sat on the ladder. At the end of the promo, after 5 minutes of my opponent being stuck in this submission I grabbed the title and commanded my new teammate to (kayfabe) snap my opponents ankle.

The current plan is that I do this to loads of wrestlers (and legends) who need time off - opening the opportunities for future programs while also earning me some heat. in a few months I'll cut a promo on a visiting Steve Austin and get him in an identical situation, maybe instead targeting the neck. Just as the needful is about to be done, the babyface's music hits to an ear shattering pop, he comes running to the ring with the babyface tag team title contenders and beats the shit out of me- massive selling will occur. The segment ends with me getting stunned by Steve Austin. The segment sets up a hell in a cell match between me and the babyface - this is to avoid outside interference, during which I will receive Mankind level bumps which earns the audiences respect.

I'll tell you how the promo goes, but I think it's good for a mid-card belt.
>>
>>12963525
absolute dimes right here
>>
why go to therapy when a good promo does the job
>>
>>12963498
Road Dogg needs to get back on Pills, this shit was kino.
>>
>>12963710
>WWE has never had a heel threaten Steve Austin
>Austin, since retiring, has never given a heel the run by taking a bump for them
>The only bump Austin has taken since retiring was as a joke against Becky Lynch who keeps as Steve
Why does WWE leave so many times undrawen?
>>
>>12964407
*larps
Goddamn autocorrect

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.