[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Et674HPXAAIIB3b.jpg (61 KB, 680x383)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Who's going over?
>>
>>12962572
[spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]
>>
>>12962572
I like them airbrushing Raquel and Dakota to hide their ugliness.
>>
>>12962572
Shitzi & Ember, because they like Shotzi and want to send her to the main roster and Ember already was there.
But they could have the others go over too so they can do a Raquel & Nia confrontation.
>>
File: idontwatchwwe.png (4 KB, 354x160)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>12962572
>>
>>12962601
They're giving a megapush to Raquel. Reminder she pinned Io so she's clearly winning the cup too.
>>
My wife Raquel
>>
>>12962572
Trips said over the media call whoever’s winning this thing is getting a shot at the tag belts. Just basing this off having heel champs, Shotzi and Ember are going over.
>>
>>12962614
this, shotzi already has too much personality for MR management, plus they'd just put her into a losing feud with naomi for her debut
>>
ballsy fucking badass
>>
>>12962572
>nxt

Nobody
>>
>>12962572
Hopefully the good looking one
>>
>>12962572
Shotzi

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.