[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>12962232
I wonder why his threads always die so fast
>>
>>12962232
I had him win the NXT title in Fire Pro if that means anything.
>>
>>12962232
KWAADB
>>
Whenever he comes out people know that it's all over
>>
Wednesday night smarks don't like actual good wrestlers
Superkicks, Flips, Canadian Destroyers and spots are what "workrate" is now
>>
>>12962294
I’ve seen some threads get at least 20+ replies
>>
>>12962232
Small white penis. BBC is the draw.
>>
>>12962232
He just needs to get a tan and LARP as an Indian named Tohit Tashir.
>>
>>12962232
Literal anti draw
>>
Britshit from Great Shitstain.
>>
>>12962513
worked
He’s from Scramento
>>
>>12962520
>Scramento
South of Scraborough?
>>
>>12962232
unironically not enough flips
>>
>>12962351
Explains nxt's low viewership.
>>
Based Thatcher filtering the plebs
>>
in exposure to talent ratio, the only worse person in WWE is Sasha Banks
>>
>>12962232
The guy is amazing on the ring, but that workrate doesn't justify the fact that he couldn't cut a decent promo LET ALONE have a glance of Charisma in his shittery persona.
>>
>>12962232
can everyone stop picking on timmy please? he's my boy and it makes me sad to see /asp/ burying him. he is no more dimeless than 75% of the nxt/aew rosters
>>
Kek i dont remember his name but there was a dude managed by stokely that was exactly like thatch, but somehow less dimes, on nxt. Hes already dissapeared
>>
>>12963906
That was Tyler Rust, Hunter pushed him quick because of either one of two things
>he was a literal who and Hunter wanted to act like he "discovered" someone even though he was working PWG midcard comedy six man tags in 2013
or
>he thought smarks would go ballistic because he worked one match in ROH and two in NJPW
And then it didn't work because he's the blandest human being on earth, sucks theyre wasting Stokely on a shitter like that

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.