[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kenta bc.webm (2.89 MB, 754x420)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
A year ago KENTA was in NXT. Now he's in NJPW, had a massive heel turn, laid out Shibata, joined BC, broke down the NJPW / AEW door and is having matches with Omega and Moxley on TNT, etc.

Underrated year
>>
Yeah but I'm still annoyed he attacked Naito at WK14 instead of Dash.
>>
>>12956617
it was actually two years ago
>>
>>12956617
This is the first time I've seen Kenta and I liked what I saw. I don't know if it was on purpose or accident but when he hit Lance and then turn to run to the ropes his eyes wide and he had this look of "oh fugg" on his face that I found hilarious.
>>
>>12956617
Who gives a shit? He's a vanilla midget manlet no matter how hard you smarks try to get him over. Kill yourself.
>>
>>12956617
what a turn around
>>
>>12956686
It's easy to be easily impressed when there isn't a WWE logo on the lower left corner, faggot. The EXACT same shit could happen on Raw and you'd say it's shit. Biased smark faggots. DIE.
>>
I'll be curious to see if Kenta keeps appearing in AEW or not. I don't think he'll sign or anything but could be interesting if NJPW lets him do AEW/Strong for a little while.
>>
>>12956707
>Starts attacking an anon for simply saying they enjoyed something

Do you also kick puppies and spit on babies? Such fucking hostility.
>>
>>12956707
May I inquire as to why you reacted in such a way to my post?
>>
Very interesting indeed
>>
>>12956747
because he looks like a fat goblin.
>>
>>12956712
he literally tweeted "goodbye aew"
he's going back to japan for the cup
>>
>>12958022
I'd take anything Kenta tweets with a grain of salt. He's been known for trolling on Twitter like the rest of Bullet Club.
>>
>>12956686
Probably deliberate. He plays up being a cheeky cunt

>>12956707
>It's easy to be easily impressed when there isn't a WWE logo on the lower left corner,

It's funny because this malding slopper is correct but not for the reasons he thinks he is lol
>>
>>12956617
You have no concept of time
>>
>>12956617
Shame he’s so broken down and sawdustted.
>>
>>12956617
Still shit
>>
KENTA mid 2000s was probably one of the best light heavyweights in the world. He looks old and busted now, past two AEW mains have been cool, but why should we give a shit about him anymore?
>>
>>12959158
'cause he's based
>>
He's still a midcarder
>>
>>12956617
2 years ya dildo
>>
Too bad it's 5 years too late. Never should have signed the mark contract. He could be feuding with Ibushi.
>>
>>12960048
I’d be interested to know how much he even got from WWE. No way was it over 6 figures. He missed out on the boom in Japan where he could have had some fucking incredible matches.
>>
>>12960048
Kenta is too small, even in NOAH he was an afterthought a lot of the times.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.