[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Patriot.jpg (32 KB, 360x450)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What went wrong?
>>
>>12952726
Jews
>>
>>12952726
He accepted to brutally lose to Canada in his home country.
>>
>>12952763
>Accepted
Fun way to say Davey, Owen, and the others didn't want to put him over and poor old Patriot had no political allies in the back to help him out.

Oh and there were more interesting things to talk about in the booking meetings. Like Sable's wet t-shirt spots.
>>
Angle stole his music, Hogan stole his mask.
>>
>>12952726
Who is that? El Hijo Del Mr. America?
>>
>>12952726
he was a drug addict
>>
>>12955088
Every wrestler in the 90s was a drug addict.
>>
>>12952726
Gimmick screamed indie, guy was broken down by 1997 and would get injured constantly, a la Ahmed Johnson
>>
a lot...
>>
>>12952726
Career ending injury early into his run. I don’t think he would’ve been a top guy but he would’ve been a solid midcarder or upper midcarder if he kept it. I actually would’ve loved an angle where he wins the European title and does the reverse of “foreign heel wins the US title” story

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.