[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3or0ir1ig6t51.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I refuse to have sex and you can't make me. From a legitimate kayfabe standpoint here's the statistical breakdown for a couple of matches tonight. These stats were taken from the official AEW website.

>Pac vs Ryan Nemeth
At a 13-8-1 PAC in his career record Pac has a 62% winning rate excluding his draw. He is also undefeated this year in singles competition at 2-0. There are no mainstream stats on Ryan Nemeth, or indication that he has had success competing on this level. Pac should take this.

>Kenny Omega & Kenta vs Jon Moxley & Lance Archer
An interesting one. Moxley has a record of 28-4-1 clocking him in at an unreal winning rate of 86% when you exclude his draw. Added on to this is Archers 15-4 record putting him at a 79% winning rate. Omega himself however has a very respectable 38-10 (79%) record. Omega has also been on a roll as so far in 2021 he has remained undefeated at 3-0 while both Archer and Moxley are 1-1 so far this year spouting a 50% win rate. (Moxley's loss comes from a trios match. He is undefeated in singles competition). Moxley and Archer are also unfamiliar with teaming together as opposed to their opponents who know each other very well. When you take into account that Don Calus will be in the corner of Omega and Kenta I foresee that will tip the scale in the favor of Kenny and Kenta.

>Darby Allin vs Joey Jannella
Will most likely be a short day at office for the champ. Joey Janella has built momentum this year with a flawless 2-0 record. However that does not erase his overall career record of 19-23 (45% winning rate). Compare that to Allin's 23-13-1 (63%). In addition to the fact Allin also remains undefeated this year and is currently being mentored by wrestling legend Sting. Allin should win this.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.