[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
Jones got inside the Bohemian Grove so him.
>>
>>12950144
big facts people shit on Jones but every now and then he actually uncovers some wack stuff
>>
>>12950134
Alex Jones
>>
Jones. he uncovered Sandy hoax and took major heat for it
>>
>>12950134
One is a CIA stooge and the other is the greatest journalist in his medium.
>>
>>12950134
Alex Jones gets a lot of the really important shit correct when no one else does, like the false flags in Egypt, for example.
>>
>>12950134
"Plans Change"
>>
>>12950481
Meltz is a CIA stooge?
>>
>>12950491
That’s his biggest tell.
>>
>>12950483
He also called out Epstein years before the media would talk about him and even mentioned how Bill Clinton hangs out with the guy.
>>
>>12950493
He unironically is
His job is indoctrinating young men into liking gay stuff to make them gay
>>
File: alex.jpg (45 KB, 460x466)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>12950134
Jones all the way. Everything he says gets taken out of context and/or exaggerated though (and he can't defend himself because he is banned from social media wow what a coincidence) so unless you actually listen to his show, you'll be getting some spin doctor's version of what he says.
>>
>>12950464
And he's been sued by all the victims families. Really makes you think.
>>
Jones did Bohemian Grove and was also talking about rich guys like Epstein years ago.
>>
>>12950134
me
>>
Alex Jones unless you're a nigger.
>>
Meltzer is literally never wrong
>>
File: CT.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>12950134
Alex

>patriot
>talked about Epstein for years and the elites did everything they could to make him look bad because of it
>got inside bohemian grove
>uncovered sandy hoax
>not biased, actually started shitting on Trump once he failed to deliver his promises

Meltzer

>not a patriot, favored gook shit over american wrestling for years until he got on the Khans payroll
>on the AEW payroll
>rarely gets anything right
>has gone senile and his star ratings have been terrible for a decade
>>
File: 1534111637304.png (869 KB, 986x797)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>12950134
>Dave Meltzer
>>
File: aj cia files.png (598 KB, 960x522)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>I never use cussing in 22 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking AEW spy? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this business over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost all the fans, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me an indie shitter, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.
>>
>>12950134

Meltzer but thats because wrestling is not hard to predict if you've watched it for a year.
>>
>>12950152
This is true. However, when I watch him now I cannot take him at all seriously because it's so obvious he's acting a character his show should have "and starring Emerick Jones as Alex Jones" at the beginning.
>>
>>12953376
Okay, which gook is winning AEWs bullshit womens '''''wrestling'''' tournament. And how many botches will there be, i plan on drinking on each one
>>
>>12950134
Alex Jones is right 87.9% of the time. I did the math.
>>
>>12953485
But anon, you'll die.
>>
>>12953550
If I remember correctly, Alex/InfoWars has never been forced to retract a story.
>>
>>12953444
Owen Schroyer (or however he spells his name) one of Alex’s coworkers explained once that the alex Jones “character” is because people are more likely to pay attention to his over the top rants than they would if he just read off his facts. Like with the gay frogs “they’re turning the freaking frogs gay!” Is more effective than “there was a chemical in a pond in California that turned male frogs into female frogs this chemical is blah blah blah”
>>
>>12950134
>Thinking Jones was a shoot and not a work this whole time
>>
>>12957004
AJ is a character but the stuff he reports on is 100% shoot
>>
>>12950134
Alex Jones
>>
>>12951111
Oh so that's why you're gay
>>
>>12957036
>still being this easily worked
Kek ya just love to see it
>>
>>12950134
Jones. He is bat shit crazy but at least does not substantiate his arguments by pointing to only his personal opinions as facts. He finds other unhinged faggots like himself to back up his points.
>>
>>12950134
Jones. He may believe in interdimensional vampires, but at least he didn’t headcanon a flight delay in to an international hostage crisis.
>>
Jones, mostly because he doesn't have autism.
>>
>>12950134
Jones easily
>>
Jones
He can also cut promo better than anyone today
>>
I lost a bit of respect for Alex lately. He flip flops A LOT.
>>
Dave is more credible because he's actually like this. Jones is a work.
>>
>/asp/ is full of Alex Jones marks
not surprising that you also watch wrestling, you're even getting worked by "journalists"
>>
>>12950134
Meltzer. Jones has admitted he's retarded.
>>
>>12959479
>/asp/ is full of Alex Jones marks
Cope. /asp/ is just full of people who know that Dave Meltzer is a cunt.
>>
>>12950464
Jones go to guy about sandy hook is Steve Pieczenik. Dude was former state department terrorist negotiator back in cold war. Somehow he is also involved in death of Aldo Moro. He was guy US send to Italy to "solve" issue. But people who try to uncover think he was send there to make sure Aldo Moro dosent get released. Probably so he wouldnt go full ballistic after that or becouse historic deal.

Somehow guy like that is now budding up whit Alex Jones about sandy Hook.
>>
>>12951108
Back in days. Pre-trump era before hard right was overrun by trumpist. That crowd called out lot of things that see day light now. I'm would not be surprised if Alex visited lot of sites for new material.
>>
>>12950134
Jones has exposed the Bohemian Grove, Epstein, was right about the gay frogs and there are times in his rants where he does uncover something interesting. Hell, he can explain the Star Wars prequels better than George Lucas could ever write them. I mostly went to Info Wars for PJW and Knight though. Even when he is wrong, he is far more entertaining and over than people make him out to be.

Memeltzer is an autistic lunatic now, given the amount of damage control and PR he does for AEW, all because he is friends with Khan and likes the Bucks and Omega religiously.
>>
>>12950134
Alex Jones is a professionally diagnosed narcsisst. Anyone who believes a word he says has a single digit IQ. He couldn't be an honest person even if he wanted to be.
>>
>>12959637
>professionally diagnosed
fuck off cia nigger
>>
>>12950134
>>
Dave meltzer is is a professionally diagnosed narcsisst. Anyone who believes a word he says has a single digit IQ. He couldn't be an honest person even if he wanted to be.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.