[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

did they?
>>
>>12947309
no I don’t think they ever won the tag belts but you can probably look that up fairly easy. go on wiki for the tag belts for the roster they were on and look at the time period they were around and see if they ever won man. good luck.
>>
>>12947330
I mean “did they?”
>>
>>12947339
oh, Batista might of but I don’t think D’Von was ever roided up. his physique was very obtainable naturally and if he did take roids for his body then he was wasting perfectly well roids brother.
>>
>>12947309
Draw donations of dimes? Yes.
>>
>>12947330
>>12947342
>>12947389
I mean did they had sex?
>>
I actually liked the Reverend D-Von gimmick. The Dudleys sucked in WWE because they couldn't be as vulgar so it was a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>12947563
Yes
>>
>>12947563
Yes
>>
>>12947563
I'm sure they both had loving and fulfilling sexual relationships with their respective partners.
>>
>>12947969
they’re gay
>>
memes aside, they fucked up by not making them faces. I remember D'Von being over as fuck with the donations when he first introduced this gimmmick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vawc1C2th7w

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.