[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>There’s a story about a backstage mishap that took place during an episode of Raw sometime last year. For whatever reason, Flair was hanging around backstage and Shawn happened to be visiting that night. Shawn is hanging out in Gorilla an hour before they go live, just shooting the shit with Hunter and in walks Ric. Hunter, of course, is all smiles and starts making small talk but Shawn won’t even look at him. Flair notices and says something like “Hey, what’s with the long face?” Shawn gets all pissed off and storms out of Gorilla, heading over to catering. Apparently a few months prior, Shawn had overheard Flair laughing at the way he looked, calling him a “retarded cowboy with a thrift shop hat and hand-me-down boots.” Shawn confronts Ric and Ric flat out tells him he has absolutely no recollection of saying such a thing. Shawn doesn’t believe him and demands Hunter confirm it. Hunter, then of course, goes on to agree with Ric and says it never happened. Who stands up and starts laughing his ass off? Vince. Shawn goes “that was you?” Vince is laughing so hard he can’t even reply, he just nods his head yes.
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
didn't read this fanfiction but here's a great video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfnpLzGMnFE
>>
>>12945879
Bretbros...
>>
>>12945879
>1.5K subscribers

Why does /asp/ link to such absolute fucking ZEROES?
>>
>>12945871
Lazy Eye Jack.
>>
>>12945901
Cope
>>
>>12945912
I'll cope just fine with you having less subscribers than most dogs I know
>>
>I'll cope just fine with you having less subscribers than most dogs I know
>>
>>12945871
Okay
>>
>>12945879
>source : Dave's ass
Considering we now know that he doesn't even know how to read TV ratings it's a wonder how he's managed to carny $12 a month from reddit marks.
>>
>>12945871
What is the source? otherwise bullshit
>>
File: what.gif (1.31 MB, 476x348)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>12945901
>>
I find it really hard to believe Vince said that about his boytoy.
>>
>>12945879
Based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.