[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jimcucknette.jpg (135 KB, 528x565)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>based joshi works him into a shoot
>won't watch nxt anymore
>covid = no one can fuck his fat wife anymore
>athiest
>>
>>12945043
not soon enough. Dave needs to go the same way too.
>>
>Says he wants to outlive Russo so he can piss on his grave
>Still morbidly obese
>>
>>12945058
As gay as the Chud meme is, you're kind of right.
>>
Acting liking he’s missing out on anything not watching nxt

Nobody watches nxt anymore, shit doesn’t even get full 1 thread here
>>
>>12945051
He's definitely not outliving Russo with the food he eats.
>>
I think this is the 11th Cornette seethe thread today
>>
>>12945051
he isn't obese anymore, merely overweight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unORLmBj2DM

The promo that began the war.
>>
>>12945127
Russo looks even worse which is a feat
>>
>>12945108
Old people watch nxt, who are his primary audience
>>
>>12945043
He is going to hell when he dies.
>>
>>12945043
Yeah this is not gonna happen
>>
File: D4AIky0U4AALrgG.png (509 KB, 705x496)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>12945043
>>
>>12945190
*fall asleep before
>>
>>12945043
When Russo cucks him
>>
>>12945043
Chances are 41 percent higher you will do so first, kek.
>>
>>12945043
>covid = no one can fuck his fat wife anymore

kek

>>12948393
That's literally not what that figure means you absolute moron
>>
>>12945188
Russos father is still alive and like 90, Cornettes whole family is dead and I think his father went in his mid 50’s. Corney won’t get to see Russos grave.
>>
You forgot he also puts his dick in urinals(is this what he fucks instead of Stacy?)
>>
>>12948437
No he just associates fucking with pissing 'cause...
>>
>>12945108
yeah i wholeheartedly agree with this
>>
>>12945150
>he isn't american anymore, merely canadian
>>
He's slowly killing himself with burgers and sprite
>>
>>12945051
I don't even like cornette but I am rooting for him to survive just to see this happen.
>>
>>12945043
You shouldn't wish death on people you angry redditor
>>
>>12948437
>>12948449
explain
>>
>>12945043
Covid isn’t stopping anyone. I’d happily cuck Cornette, I love fat women.
>>
>>12950404
There’s young smooth fat pretty face and then there is Stacy
>>
when did he say he's not watching NXT anymore
>>
>>12945043
The strain of pretending to hate AEW is wearing him down.
>>
>>12945043
Hey reddit. I know Cornette, despite being left of center, doesn't really agree with you all 100% and that burns your ass.

Don't worry kid. Just keep doing these threads. Look. 25 replies. You'll be drawing big dimes one day kiddo. You just gotta work hard, eat your vitamins, and be extra edgy.
>>
>>12950919
couple of weeks ago he stopped
>>
>>12945043
Jim will never do that ever. He loves his wife too much.
>>
>>12945043
He's never going to suicide. He wants Vince Russo to die first so he can piss on his grave
>>
Goddamn this board really is infected with joshi fags. 5 years ago no one would have batted an eye when Jim made fun of them but now any time any japanese female gets made fun of they rush on here
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MUH HECKIN WAIFU NOOOOOOOOO STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAAA
>>
>>12951124
Last I heard he liked nxt and gaytch's dykes. What changed?
>>
>>12953128
Yeah anybody who posts in any joshi or waifu general needs to kys themselves
>>
>>12953128
thank GOD the west will never accept those gooks as a main star
>>
>>12953128
What did Jim say and about who?
>>
>>12945043
>no reeeeeeeeee stop making fun of my favorite yummy sports entertainment
>>
>>12945050
It's not time yet
>>
>>12945043
What's wrong with atheism?
>>
>Listen to a bit of Cornette and Friend's podcast talk about AEW
>Half through, agreed
>"This is pretty cool" I thought
>"SOME OF THE WRESTLERS VOTED FOR TRUMP" Cornette's friend says
>God Damn It

Is there a pro wrestling podcast that isn't pozzed that I can listen to?
>>
>>12957050
>gets triggered like a faggot bitch
>>
>>12956988
>What's wrong with atheism?
>>
>>12957247
>Not getting tired of hearing politics in shit that politics shouldn't even be in.

Again does anybody know of any good pro wrestling podcasts that is not ran by Lefties that says stupid shit?
>>
>>12957324
The Trump Lost podcast.
>>
>>12957324
Keep in it 100% with Konnan
>>
>>12957312
What's wrong with atheism?
>>
>>12945146
He ripped on Joshi fans pretty hard during his most recent podcast. This is them seething about it.
>>
>>12955657
He exchanged Twitter insults with some nobody Jap girl wrestler, and all of the Joshi waifu fags jumped to her defense. Cornette basically said that if you’re an adult man who spends time on Twitter obsessing about Japanese women’s wrestlers then you are a gigantic fucking loser. Cornette isn’t right about much, but he’s right about that.
>>
>>12957050
Just listen to the YouTube slips and you won’t have to hear them bitch about politics
>>
>>12945043
>happily married
>nice place
>rich parents who have either already kicked off or will kick off soon
>a major role in the history of the wrestling business
I think Cornette will be fine desu
>>
>>12945092
what the fuck does chud even mean?
>>
>>12945108
It only gets one or two threads because people actually watch the show and pay attention to it, they're not playing it in the background while self-BASEDing and posting nothing every 60 seconds to bump the numbers
>>
>>12953174
nah you should
>>
>>12957649
nah he is
>>
>>12957710
Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller
>>
>>12957687
you forgot
>is a literal cuck
>>
>>12953128
>Complaining about people liking japanese wrestlers in a literal japanese-owned anime website
Lmao
>>
>>12957756
In his case that is covered by
>Happily married
>>
>>12957803
lol "happily"
>>
>>12957947
it seems to work fine for them, some people are into degenerate stuff
>>
>>12957677
I did. And they still bitched about Trump.
>>
>>12945043
Some of you guys have Cucknette living in your heads rent free.
>>
>>12957500
Primarily people end up substituting a lack of religion into believing in something even more ludicrous, most atheists act like self-righteous pricks and often go out of their ways to slam religion any chance they get and it was ultimately religion that gave atheists a society that they live in and continue to believe in their atheist views without persecution.
>>
>>12945043
>Anti-Trump
>Is a cuck
woah
>>
>>12957050
The clips are better than the actual show. The Experience is a slog because of his political rants (he is a hardcore msm-drone libtard) and all you are missing in the Drive Thru is some songs at the end.

>>12955657
He basically insulted joshi simps on Twitter and his rant unfortunately has merit. The OP getting worked by it is proof enough.
>>
>>12945043
>>12950950
>>12957773
Is Cornette the only man that can make Vincels, Joshits and AEWorms all seethe at once? I didn't think it was possible
>>
>>12958081
Joshi simps are cancer, but this is the same dude that literally calls his fans a cult.
Cornette fans are practically joshi tier of annoying and never shut the fuck up.
>>
>>12958081
I'd be fine with him taking the piss out of joshis but his entire reason for not liking them revolves around
>them being short
All women are short and weak compared to men. Some jap women are average height.
>them being "japanese schoolgirls" which apparently is kenny omega's fetish
I don't like Omega either and think he's a fag, but Cucknette saying this about literally every jap just because of the hate for him is old and tired. Cucknette also isnt one to talk either about weird kinks.
Then he turns around and says he won't pay attention to Asuka because she shrieks a lot, which is racist (?)
>>
>>12950991
this aged well
>>
>>12959318
And that is the thing about Cornette. He has some good opinions about pro wrestling, but his cuckery, his shit opinions about joshi, and his msm liberal loving ideology is really cringey as fuck. I want to like him but he ends up sounding like some fag on Reddit/Twitter. Which is why I was hoping that the pro wrestling podcast community isn't this cucked.
>>
>>12958466
Redditors are trying to get him permabanned lmao

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/lgywnd/meta_a_discussion_around_jim_cornette_opinion/
>>
>>12959318
>All women are short and weak compared to men. Some jap women are average height.
>Then he turns around and says he won't pay attention to Asuka because she shrieks a lot, which is racist (?)
I admit I do subscribe to both shows and that is one of my peeves with him aside from his politics being the top one. Shida for instance is average height for a woman, she indeed puts the effort into ESL (which she has come a long way) and I think she has been the best of Omega's prospects. Asuka also got the bad end of the stick because of Vince McMahon, the writers and bad booking, where Triple H treated her like an indominable badass with a unique look and personality. There is also a difference in culture between American women and Japanese women and how they present themselves and Cornette can't accept that, Last is a lot more forgiving. It also doesn't help his case that he is drunk off Storm, Ripley and Flair and even Last had to strike him down during the Royal Rumble review when Belair won it (which I didn't care as long as it wasn't Flair and he saw potential star power in her too).

However, for every Asuka and Shida, you get Riho (who although was short, carried out unbelievable offense in the ring against women bigger than her and has won every match solely on dumb luck) or Emi Sakura (fat, old and her Freddie Mercury gimmick is stupid), These in tandem with Tony Khan and Omega's shoddy booking of the women's division in the beginning turned him off to joshis and he unfortunately reflects that thinking into every match. I also have a friend who is into joshis but he comes off as a total simp for them and tries to paint every woman, even non-japanese with a joshi lens to the point it is an unhealthy obsession to him. There is a difference between enjoying something and then being fanatical to the point of near degeneracy or insanity.
>>
>>12959380
I have also enjoyed Shirai as Women's Champion. I will also say as a downside to Shida that she needs more Deebs and Thunder Rosas to help elevate her better.
>>
>>12945043
I think he will live forever as long as pro wrestling is a thing. Dude is too angry to die
>>
>>12958588
>Cornette fans are practically joshi tier of annoying and never shut the fuck up.
That's tribalism for ya. Even I have gotten in fights with the cult, especially over political views. I had one member basically go through my entire subscriptions and pointing how alt-far right I was with misleading information about them that he clearly got from a Far-left reddit board.
>>
>>12945043
>based joshi
stopped reading there. I hate Cornette but I hate you faggots even more so kill yourself.
>>
>>12950297
Inbred British hands typed this
>>
>>12959318
Hell, Cornette doesn't give Britt Baker a chance, over the Tooth and Nail match, which was one of the worst things I have ever seen and it was largely the fault of the fans pushing for it on the main show, Swole is bad and Khan signed off on that cinematic disaster. And then last week, she ends up having the best match on the show with Rosa.
>>
>Jim Cornette is retired and rich
>OP spends his days talking about Jim Cornette on /asp/
In terms of suicide, I'm thinking OP does it first
>>
>>12957649
Why would the JoshiCHADS be seething for what this old dude said? Lmao
>>
>>12957667
Yeah, man, real chads spend their time in Twitter seething about a style of wrestling that's not coming back
>>
>Why would the JoshiCHADS be seething for what this old dude said? Lmao
>>
>>12959678
Next time, give me a (you), bitch
>>
>Next time, give me a (you), bitch
>>
>>12958466
Cornette is someone I will never get tired of hearing.
He works the Aewtists, joshifags, redditards, and trumpfags into a mouth frothy shoot.

Nobody fucking cares about WWE, at this point it's a rotting corpse of what it used to be so WWE fans are always angry or down syndrome.

Before you reply that I'm some type of alt-left redditor, Cornette's politics are based more on realism than something from Vox. He's taken many shots that left-wing npcs got mad about including Islam, culture, and race.

Obviously OP and the rest of this board have a better chance of killing themselves than Corny does.
>>
>>12959678
>>12959687
>posting your selfies

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.