[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: teddyreviewa2.jpg (24 KB, 610x343)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
I swear I'm not trying to start shit, but how the fuck did Ric Flair get away with having a shoot interview up on youtube with over a million views where Teddy Long claims Flair called him a nigger....yet there's never been any widespread online effort to "cancel" Flair or "hold him accountable"?
Again, I'm not personally calling for it. I'm a Flair fan and I don't give a shit if it happened. I'm just amazed that a video like this can have so many views while Flair goes around making appearances on ESPN, having hit rap songs made about him, hanging with famous rappers and being idolized by blacks
I'm actually impressed that in this shitty woke era that he managed to not even get a "cancel" attempt, but seriously how did it happen?
>>
File: 200-1.gif (736 KB, 356x200)
736 KB
736 KB GIF
>>12944034
>believing a nigger
>>
>>12944034
>"being idolized by blacks"
You answered your own question
>>
>>12944034
It was a different time.
>>
>>12944034
Oh no a black man got called a naughty word by a white man.
Oh you mean black men across the country call themselves that and their friends that and people they dislike that?
Stop
the
presses

YOU KNOW WHAT TEDDY
JUST FOR THAT
YOU BEST FIND YOSELF A PARTNER, PLAYA
BECAUSE TONIGHT
HERE
ON SMACKDOWN'
YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A
TAG
TEAM
MATCH
HOLLA
HOLLA
HOLLA
>>
Yet Hogan did...Wtf???
>>
I don't think anybody really expects Flair to be a good guy, everybody kind of knows he's an old dirtbag.
I don't think the video is as well known as you might think, despite having a lot of views. Rappers aren't gonna care about wrestling shoot videos.
It's a shoot from years ago about a story from decades ago. People generally aren't gonna get up for something that happened that long ago. Everybody knows old white people in the 70s were racist.

>>12944122
It's a little deeper than that, according to Long, Flair basically threatened to fire him over nothing.
>>
>>12944136
Based Ric keeping the darkies in line.
>>
>>12944130
Hogan was caught on video and audio calling black people niggers and directly admitting to being racist. Plus his incident was blown up by the world's biggest tabloid/gossip site, and later mainstream media
Not the same as some secondhand account by a far lesser-known wrestling personality on some literal-who shoot interview show
>>
>>12944034
Ric Flair can call anyone he wants a nigger, and there's nothing can do about it, jack.
>>
>>12944203
Meanwhile they turn around and encourage racism towards white people. Pure Pottery.
>>
>>12944034
Flair is an honorary black man

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.