[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600559952645.jpg (50 KB, 653x564)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
does a move stop being a finisber and just become a signature
>>
>>12942631
I’d say 2 main event slots of it getting a 2 count on different people. 1 time you could say it was just a 1 time thing and it’s still a believable, strong, finish. 1 guy you could say it’s just the guy being very strong and the move is a finisher on anyone else.
There are exceptions, like in career matches it’s okay to kick out of the finish of the guy who is trying to end your career, there’s more on the line then and the move can still be proctected. Also Luchas De Apuestas matches.
>>
>>12942631
>does a move stop being a finisher and just become a signature

A finisher is just a move that is usually done to win a match. A signature move usually doesn't end a match but is done in most matches.

The Great Muta rarely ever won matches with his handspring elbow or the flashing elbow as those were signature moves but he won matches often with the moonsault and later the shining wizard which were finishers.
>>
>>12942631
When it stops winning matches
>>
>>12942749
take your trip off or I'm not wasting time reading Your posts
>>
You should be gassed
>>
>>12942749
do you care to extrapolate this?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.