[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Prince Ricochet.jpg (301 KB, 1400x1050)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>Take him off TV for a month or two
>Repackage him as a masked heel similar to pic related
>Give him a mouthpiece/manager to save him from doing promos
Although I'm not a huge fan of the guy, fixing people's roles on the roster isn't that damn hard.
>>
>heel
>Prince Puma
>>
What does it matter, we all know it's him. There's no going back once you know what a geek someone is.
Just let him keep being an underdog lower midcard babyface if that's what he wants. It's what his ceiling is, manager or no.
>>
>>12936423
Smarks want to see every indie shitter on the main event, hence the "repackaging" and "fixing" memes.
>>
File: sPZZ2Gsh.jpg (64 KB, 812x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>12936430
>Repacking and fixing automatically means you want to see someone pushed to the moon.
>>
>>12936392
Then call him king jaguar
>>
You can't fix him if the booker (Vince) thinks he sucks and will always book him into being a retard
>>
>>12936345
>Take him off TV for a month or two
>Repackage him as a masked wrestler
>Stick him with Lucha House Party
>>
>>12936430
The only thing "smarks" want you to do is lose weight Bitchtits
>>
>>12936345
then he becomes a random lucha jobber
>smark booking
>>
Give him a dancing gimmick
>>
Give him a sleeper that immediately puts people under
>>
>>12936585
if by people you mean the viewers, he already has that
>>
He’s damaged goods at this point and has zero credibility no matter what he does
>>
>>12936832
This applies to literally dozens of people on RAW & Smackdown
>>
>>12936345
how long have you worked in the business?
>>
>>12936546
This. OP thought this shit was so good he just had to make a thread. Dude, you can do better than that, try harder and get back to us with something the fantasy bookers here can appreciate.
>>
>>12936877
Yeah but Ricochet filmed himself fingering his ass.
>>
>>12936890
This. No matter what you can do with him, he will always be remembered by this. There’s no point in even keeping him around.
>>
>>12936890
It's your fault that you watched that.
>>
>>12936890
I still don’t know why in the year of 2020+1, people who work in high paying jobs that is fixated with social media, knowing the fact that leaks get out so easily, still decide they can beat the system & do this shit.
>>
Fix 10 more wrestlers then.
>>
>>12936345
why the effort if he gonna wrestle the same way
>>
>>12936345
change up his moveset so he still does crazy flips but in a suicidal/homicidal/genocidal fashion a la sabu
>>
>>12936345
He's a jobber and always will be
>>
>>12936345
How about you get a time machine and make it so everyone doesn't know he fingers his butthole
>>
>>12936654
I have never seen a a ricochet match
>>
>>12936345
Book him as the top crusierweight in the world
>>
>>12936423

HOLY DIMES
>>
>>12936345
blacklisted from wrestling, goes to cirque de solei.
>>
>>12936423
worked for BRAYYLMAO for about a month atleast, not really the same as OP but yeah
>>
>>12936345
make him kill joshipedos in the middle of the ring
>>
Have him win KOTR and be King Ricochet
>>
Realistically there's no fixing him in WWE. He could go to AEW and beg Khan to pull the strings to let him be Prince Puma again and give him a couple lucha guys to be his own little trio faction like Death Triangle but Ricoshit seems content in WWE.
>>
should've joined the hurt business instead of cedric
>>
tag teams with teddy hart. teddy rambles into the mic while ricoshit continually gets his shit in
>>
>>12936345
This is the only way to fix the guy so he's not forever remembered solely for fingering his own ass.
>He gets a major concussion that takes him off TV
>Vignettes show him recovering over the course of a couple of weeks
>One problem though, his eggs got so scrambled that he doesn't remember who he is.
>Thinks he's Irish wrestling legend Rick O'Shea
>Stick with it for a few months, through a few successful feuds
You could end it with a big feud against Sheamus or something, leading him to regain his memories and his identity somehow, maybe afer another concussion at the hands of Sheamus. Afterwards they can do some sort of gimmick team or something, even doing a 'fighting irish' tag team either post-first concussion as O'Shea or as a silly in-joke post-recovering concussion.
>>
>>12943934
What strings could Khan pull?
"Hey tONY, i KNOW ALMOST ALL OF YOUR WRESTLING AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE IS SOLELY THROUGH tew AND OTHER GAMES, BUT CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME TO USE A GIMMICK OWNED BY SOME RANDOM COMPANY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH?"
>>
>>12936345
Here’s a better idea. Take him off tv with an injury to his arm. Comes back as a doomfist rip off with a bionic arm. His finisher is a punch off the top rope called “stink fist”.
>>
>>12944140
based
>>
somebody post sauce of Ricochet fingering his own ass
>>
>>12936977
I only saw the screenshots spammed here and I am still embarrassed for mr stinky pinky.
>>
>>12936345
Cornette pretty much fantasy booked the same thing, except with Rey seeing him stretch guys in a gym in Mexico and managing him
>>
>>12936345
Nothing like a dastardly villain who does impressive exciting aerial acrobatics. Retard
>>
>>12945690
>sloppers have literally never seen a rudo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.