[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is this fat neckbeard the only guy who calls out bullshit during interviews? When Bruce Prichard and Easy E are spewing bullshit why is the only one who calls them out someone who looks like a Reddit mod
>>
>>12936159
The others are too scared that the wrestlers won't talk to them anymore.
And this guy has like 20 podcasts with big names so why would he care
>>
SaveWithConrad.com
>>
>>12936159
He's friends with Bruce so he can call him out, and he's clearly not friends with Eric so he doesn't mind calling him out
>>
>>12936159
Does he ask Kurt why the WrestleMania he headlined buys were so low?
>>
>>12936159
He just started a new podcast with Kurt Angle. It’s shit. Worse than the Schiavone and Arn pods. Stick to Bischoff and Prichard pods
>>
>>12936240
Why is it shit? I wanted to check it out since I'm a kurt angle mark
>>
>>12936290
Kurt very boring. No chemistry between him and Conrad. Maybe will get better after a few episodes but it is very clear they have never met or hung out before and Kurt seems to treat it like it’s an interview not podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kurt didn’t even know what a podcast is just saw the ad revenue money he could make and jumped at the chance.
>>
This thread has been brought to you by Adfreeshows.com . Tired of constant ads and shilling on your message board? Pay me motherfucker! Don't? I'll start another fucking ad.

Its eeeaaasy!!!
>>
>>12936304
>Kurt seems to treat it like it’s an interview
100% this. It's massively stilted and just question-answer-question-answer. The Chris Hero podcast someone shilled the other day is good because that's a guy who clearly knows his wrestling. Anyone listened to the ECW show on AFS? The fact it wasn't Conrad made me think it might be an afterthought, but Joel Gertner....
>>
>>12936304
Kurt said he decided to postpone his neck surgery so he could wrestle at Wrestlemania. Rather than directly confront him for being a goddamned liar using a fucking tart to justify his greed over his own welfare, Conrad points to this as his biggest payday ever, which Kurt claims was his second. Probably a fucking lie as well. Kurt chose to become Perc, wrestle sawdusted on enough painkillers to put down Harambe cause he was a greedy fuck who had beef with Lesnar pretending he wasn't the goat. Then he lies about it claiming he did it to cheer up a retarded child. Lol. Lying addict
>>
>>12936159
He only called them out at the start. He genuinely never wanted to do the Bischoff show and was tired, so when that arrogant prick spun his bullshit he sprung. Not long after that they drank together and Bischoff made him his bitch
>>
>>12936159
He's the only one there, who else do you expect to call them out as it happens?
>>
>>12936239
No because he already knows the answer to it like anyone else with even mediocre brainpower
>>
>>12936159
cant stand him or bischoff and i only listten to clips on yt but 83 Weeks is a surprisingly comfy show, especially whenever they start screaming at eachother
>>
>>12936304
To be fair Conrad himself is a massive bore who knows nothing about the wrestling industry so he keeps reading Meltzer's bullshit rag. I'll give it a try anyway hopefully Kurt gets more comfortable as they keep doing them
>>
>>12936159
>WERE YOU THERE? WERE YOU THERE? YOU WERE SITTING AT HOME FUCKING POPPING PIMPLES I WAS BOOKING THE SHOW
>>
>>12936159
Didn't he beat his wife?
>>
Because Conrad is a money mark despite knowing fuck-all besides Meltzer write-ups.
>>
>>12936159
Everyone else has some respect for the people on their shows and isn't a fat mark
>>
>>12936159
Besides Starcade 97 what was the most heated Conrad ever got with Eric or anyone else for that matter?
>>
>>12938973
I don't think anyone here has the patience to listen to full episode podcasts.
I'd like it if someone ran the library through transcription software though, same with Cucknette.
>>
>>12936408
Imagine seething this hard over Kurt. Did he give you a swirly or something, fag?
>>
>>12936159
> " Bruce, Meltzer would write here that your a fat piece of shit with Vince's fist so far up your ass every time you fart you have to tiptoe past his wedding right. Chat me up about that."
>>
File: 1500480599158.jpg (53 KB, 641x530)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Some of his episodes with Tony are borderline unlistenable. He will completely ignore whatever they're supposed to be watching and spend an hour making juvenile sex jokes at Tony's expense while Tony is sitting there having to pretend they're funny.
>>
>>12936159
He's got his own money outside of the business and is married to one of the Flair girls so he's got nothing to worry about if some of the boys are mad at him.
>>
"YOU FUCKED THE FINISH OVER A TAN!? IS THIS REAL?!!"
>>
>>12936159
>Why is this fat neckbeard the only guy who calls out bullshit during interviews?
Because they want to Save With Conrad.
>>
>>12936240
The one with Tony is just shitposting in wrestling podcast form. That's why they just do watchalongs and banter around
>>
>>12936159
Conrad is a fat conman
>>
>>12936424
The first 20 episodes of 83 weeks are legit comedy gold, just Conrad and Bischoff going at each other’s throats
Many keks were had
>>
>>12936219

fiscalimproprietywithconrad.com

Fuck this bloated carny.
>>
>>12936159
The only decent thing he's ever done was the takedown of Bruce over the post WM9 European tour.
>>
>>12936159
They are in debt to him.
>>
>>12942120
This
>>
>>12942774
Yep. Bruce was Lonely Virgil for a bit making appearances at tiny cons and toy stores. He was thinking of selling used cars when Conrad approached him. He hasn't forgotten that despite being top 5 most powerful people in the WWE now.
>>
>>12936232
I don't know it sounds to me like Eric and him have a decent relationship. Conrad is just parrots Dave and Bischoff shits down his throat but I don't think that gets in the way of them being at least decent friends
>>
>>12936240
Tony's pod is literally the best and it's the only one that Conrad sounds like he enjoys.
It's two fucking bros who are watching old shit and laughing like cunts.
>>
File: 1515984679029 conrad.jpg (94 KB, 923x883)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>12936159
>>
>>12938973
He wouldn't shut up about the Sgt. Slaughter thing in the WM8 with Bruce
>>
>>12945148
What was that one over?
>>
>>12945148
Do you mean 7? Or was he really upset about that Family Feud guy introducing the 8 man?

And gee, from WM main event to the piss break 8 man tag with the jobbers in a single year. Sucks to be Sarge.
>>
>>12944999
DELET THIS
>>
>>12944999
that's not the same guy
>>
>>12938973
I believe he said that he thought Bischoff was going to quit they got so angry during the Pillman episode.

They got pretty heated during the DX invasion of Nitro episode too.
>>
>>12936240
man he's got one podcast out. Give him a chance. Next episode is him talking about the journey from Olympics to WWE
There might be some good stories in him. Wait for him to get into his second gear
>>
>>12936159
Because the wrestling business is ultimately about kissing ass and Conrad doesn't give a fuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.