[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
This is objective truth
>>
WWE has not had good booking since Austin turned heel.

:thinking:
>>
>>12935066
True. Imo to be a draw in WWE, you have to grow the audience or at the very least maintain the audience that that guy before you had drawn. Nobody since Austin has grown WWEs audience.

Daniel Bryan and CM Punk came close.
>>
>>12935077

No one in their right mind took either of those two seriously.
>>
>>12935080
Tell that to sold out arenas doing the yes chant and chanting DANIEL BRYAN and CM PUNK
>>
File: huh.jpg (5 KB, 154x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>12935077
>Daniel Bryan and CM Punk came close
>>
>>12935080
Austin did lol
>>
>>12935080
im not a punk fan but some of my casual friends told me they started watching again during his pipebomb stuff.
>>
>>12935087

LOL, Stone Cold and the Rock were, and are pop culture phenomenons. What has become of Bryan and Punk?
>>
>>12935104
And more importantly why isn't this apple like my orange?
>>
>>12935104
Buried by Vince because they weren’t Roman. Imagine if Austin never ran with Austin because he wanted Test and Billy Gunn as the face of the company
>>
>>12935093
>>12935091
He's right but contrarian retards won't like it
>>12935104
Austin flopped outside WWE you faggot, all his returns since 2000 killed ratings
>>
Like him or not cena was a massive draw especially for kids who are the target audience. And no all you man children on asp don't count
>>
>>12935116
>Like him or not cena was a massive draw especially for kids who are the target audience. And no all you man children on asp don't count
>>
>>12935116
The only time ratings went up was 2006 during Edge's reign causing a 4.4 rating over his 4 week span, Cena's reign after taking it from Edge dropped
>>
>>12935066
Your mom hasn’t drawn since you fell out of her elimination chamber
>>
>>12935116

Cena is by far the closest you'll get after 2001, these delusional faggots saying Punk and Bryan when NO ONE outside of the wrestling bubble has heard of them besides Punk getting his shit pushed in UFC need a reality check.
>>
>>12935135
Imagine thinking Cena was ever a draw with the casuals. Cena is literally a fucking meme. He didn’t get over until after he retired with that stupid ‘JOHHHHHHHNNNNNN CEEEEEEENNNNAAAA!’ meme
>>
>>12935077
in my opinion cm punk and daniel bryan were the steve austin and rock of the 2010’s vince just didn’t book them as good so they never got as big
>>
>>12935066
Cena held on to new fans (kids) who never saw Austin and Rock but he didn't expand the audience from there onward like Austin and Rock.
>>
>>12935077
>Daniel Bryan and CM Punk came close.
>>
>>12935735
He’s right but anti smarks won’t admit it
>>
>>12935128
>>12935144
It was amazing how well he managed to retain the audience with HHH doing his best to kill everyone's interest. Cena was a draw even if he didn't boost ratings too much.
>>
>>12935729
But he didn't hold onto them seeing as the audience has only decreased. They just aged out from wrestling brrrappledough

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.