[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mark gonzales.jpg (36 KB, 500x627)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Old thread >>95639

Thread skate part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDg1vDUp3us

Thread question: Who is the best skater of all time and why is it Mark Gonzales?
>>
File: IMG_20220518_130627_01.jpg (2.1 MB, 4000x2250)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
I bombed a hill sort of
>>
>>96694
Bros i feel like wearing knee pads is a game changer for me. I can try so much more shit in transition now and not worry about bailing as much because i know i can just slide on my knees. If you're trying to learn to skate tranny seriously bros, get some knee pads, it's so much better.
>>
>>96697
but then how do you condition your knee caps?
>>
>>96697
>Likes being in his knees
I got something for you right here pussy.
*Unzips dick*
>>
>>96595
trustfundcore
>>
File: muska boombox.jpg (229 KB, 1021x852)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Favourite song(s) from a skate video?
>>
>>96714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6XxhZ_-Dg8
Ben Kadow noise soundtrack
>>
Your breath smells like diarrhea~
I got a skateboard, my breath smells like pizza~
>>
>>96714
Just Want You by Ozzy fit this one so fucking well. Surprised Ozzy doesn't feature more in actual videos when damn near every contest ever will play 3 or 4 of his songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLDKp-sycv8
>>
Is Tuler Surrey riding for Sour now?

>>96714
A National Acrobat in Number 1
>>
>>96697
I wear knee pakds while tryink to manual in my garage because I don't like stinging pain that lasts for forty seconds, Dr. Karen.
>>
>>96714
These are the most memorable tracks from skate vids, off the top of my head

>Neil Diamond - Forever In Blue Jeans from Dan Drehobl's part in Krooked Kronichles
>Motorhead - We Are the Road Crew from Jon Allie's part in Zero New Blood
>Fang - The Money Will Roll Right In from Tony Trujillo's part in Anti Hero Cash Money Vagrant
>Gray Matter - I Am The Walrus from Geoff Rowley's part in Flip Sorry
>Johnny Thunders - Chinese Rocks from Jim Greco's part in Baker 3

Those are just the ones that stand out to me. But i think to be honest the whole Zero New blood soundtrack is my favorite, I could probably sing the words to every song off that video.
>>
>>96595
That soundtrack was so fucking bad, and nelly's new haircut is the most cringe thing i've ever seen
>>
>>96736
I know, I had to lower the volume. This "bad on purpose" thing isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>96736
The Nelly part was fun and the Palmer stop sign bs smith was sick. I wonder if she recently watched the film "My Dinner with Andre" and chose this sample lol
>>
>>96735
>>Motorhead - We Are the Road Crew from Jon Allie's part in Zero New Blood
Fuck yes. It's cut so well to it.
>>
>>96735
Fuck I forgot one.

>God - My Pal From Matt Mumford's part in Slave Radio Television

Probably one of the best yet most underrated rock songs ever written in my opinion.
>>
>>96736
it's hilarious how the slow mo fan cam b roll for nelly was cut short this time around because of the god awful haircut lmao but shes gonna be cute again once it grows into a little pixie cut
>>
How common are sprained ankles if you only do flat ground tricks like pop shuvits and ollies
>>
>>96770
It depends on your skill of balance and mental acuity. If you become lazy or have a hard time keeping your board and yourself under control, your risk of spraining something, typically, becomes greater. Another common vector to notice is the type of shoe that you choose to wear. The shape of the shoe can easily lead to twisting your foot in a way that damages your muscles.
>>
>>96779
Thanks
>>
>>96694
>Who is the best skater of all time and why is it Mark Gonzales?

I've always liked Kenny Anderson, especially in the Hot Chocolate video. I guess he's my GOAT.
>>
>>96714
https://youtu.be/ZuHAPIJ_EV8
>>
>>96770
you can roll your ankle on the dumbest shit all you can do is wear high tops and hope for the best.
>>
Big pour up next
>>
File: IMG_20220519_154646.jpg (643 KB, 1280x768)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
>>96788
Big footprint
Lots and lots of digging, stump removal using no power tools
>>
>>96788
Where do you get the money for all your materials?
>>
>>96791
Lots of dumpster diving, then on pour days everyone just donates. Once the ball gets rolling, money just flows in. A go fund me too I believe. The most we earned on one go fund me was 2k. Not even in a big city by any means
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf23IHRVaU4
>>
File: image.jpg (2.77 MB, 4032x3024)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
1975 deck anon here, what bearings and bushels would you guys recommend for these wheels? I think those are the only 2 things that need to be replaced. I'm trying to keep it as close to a 1970s board feel as possible.
>>
>>96813
As soon as I get home I'll stop phoneposting, this is retarded.
>>
File: 1651933402211.gif (404 KB, 600x400)
404 KB
404 KB GIF
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O851jR0lh5c&t=123s

bros i really wish i never stopped skating and im glad i started again when i did about 2 years ago but wish i went a little harder. i feel like theres alot i can do if i actually try but whats the point... so i just skate mostly flat these days because who am i trying to impress, idk just ranting... this vid got me stoked on skating but i wish i was stoked on it enough to want to git gud
>>
>>96818
Don't worry anon, we all eventually struggle with losing the "git gud" motivation, but it just means we have to appreciate skating differently. People play all kinds of sports without stressing about how they stack up to others.
>>
>>96813
i actually have a classic board myself although it is an 81 powell freestyle. if your board is indeed from the mid 70s, your best source of information on period correct parts would be ads in skateboarder magazine which was around then. however they mostly used roller skate parts, the bushings are probably just regular chicago style skate bushings and the bearings might be by Fafnir or might be unbranded. if it was me i would not try to replace the parts at all and just keep it as an ornament. maybe get clay wheels, as thats something period correct and unique, although in 75 they did have urethane.
>>
I sprayed the weeds in the drain ditch. Now all I've got to do is wait and sweep or blow all the dried stuff out and it will be good to skate!
>>
>>96829
Very cool anon, do you have any pics of the ditch? I wish I lived near some good ditches. Not that I'd have any tricks for them but it would be cool anyway.
>>
>>96831
I was going to take a picture of it, but the voice inside my head called me CIA for spraying the weeds, so I got distracted. I'll take a picture tomorrow, since it is dark out, now.
>>
>>96809
この絵は素晴らしくて綺麗です。
>>
>>96835
I dunno. The framerate is pretty low. Sure, it reeks of the 90's; "Its cleeeeaaaaan, bro! Its clean!", but it isn't something that I would write home about... Because of the framerate...
>>
>>96809
It's sick that japanese skateboarding is kind of looking more 'normal' now. I remember like 10 years ago all you would see out of japan were dudes doing like weird skating, like Andy Anderson style but without the big rail chompers thrown in. It was cool but kinda just like a novelty to watch instead of a clip like that where the guy is unique but he actually has a flowy style and a respectable bag of tricks.
>>
>>96844
How is Andy Anderson's style weird? Was that bait?
>>
>>96845
Is this bait?
>>
Hey frens,
Pretty soon I might get some boards made- i have a connection at a wood shop who has made decks for some big companies and we're in talks right now about seeing if he can make me a few. I'm not looking to get huge or anything- although that would be cool- but I'm looking at dropping a grand , so if it falls I have a decent supply of boards and I didn't loose too much. If it succeeds then I have some extra spending cash for myself and the family and I get some more made.
I got back into skateboarding because of these threads and this is my favorite skateboard forum still- so I thought I'd share this news here. It might be a few months but I'll keep you guys posted on the process. And if you're interested in some decks with probably not so great graphics I'll let you know when they'll be available...
>>
>>96822
I just want my manual perfected. I almost got the groove back yesterday..
>>
>>96735
>Fang - The Money Will Roll Right In from Tony Trujillo's part in Anti Hero Cash Money Vagrant
>Gray Matter - I Am The Walrus from Geoff Rowley's part in Flip Sorry
very based
>>
Rate my skating playlist lads

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6szxZbuvVcIQMpqQg0rctV?si=_-g4AwbVTqG6AJyN1tyONg&utm_source=copy-link
>>
Nora's response to Taylor Silverman's complaint about trannies in skate comps. God she is such a fucken idiot, literally the worst current personality in skateboarding.
>>
I don't understand how so many people can be cool with trannies invading women's sports and every other facet of their lives like this. Surely no sane person would think it is ok. The lunatics are truly running the asylum.
>>
>>96856
based boomer poster
>>
>>96822
i love ticky tacky bullshit no one can stop me

ill open tick tack around for no reason sometimes instead of pushing
>>
also troons will get rediculed just like everyone else at the park i d c lol stop crowding the kicker
>>
>>96856
>professional skater thinks you shouldnt skate for money

why dont you give all your money to the trannies then dumb bitch
>>
File: 1386935548239.png (127 KB, 1153x823)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>Hey frens
>>
>>96844
Gou Miyagi got early youtube attention but there were many different skaters from Japan. Here are two popular old parts that are conventional:

Shin Okada (2001)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzEpIQMz7wc
Yoshiaki Toeda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-29V2h8GbsY
>>
>>96844
Boy, you better not be talking down the Osaka Daggers. Their kook style is amazing and innovative.
>>
>>96871
Agreed. They are the best
>>
>>96856
dumb grifter bitch can go fuck herself
bitch calls the cops on people for smoking and drinking at the local
everybody falling for this preplanned contrived bull shit and taking this bitchs side is 100% kook
fucking tagging ben shapiro ass bitch
hope she enjoys her illustrious career as the "conservative skater"

>>96844
theres always been "normal skating" in japan but the only shit you ever saw was the weird shit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/VHSMAG/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid
this channel has vids going back 8 years and i think they have uploaded older japanese vids
>>
dumb bitch had no problem entering a mens contest. she got 2nd place too maybe thats karma
>>
>>96889
real nice win with those blank/shop decks. probably stole that board away from some fucking kid

thank you skateboarding for launching my conservative media career
>>
File: 1652905758726.png (1012 KB, 948x957)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
>>96890
Take your meds Rog
>>
>>96761
Hey, I know this song. "You're my only friend, and you don't even like me".
>>
>>96856
I literally can't wait for gifted hater's take on this.
>>
>>96809
Very nice.
>>
>>96888
(((every time)))
>>
>>96856
Nora's boyfriend needs to beat her dumbass harder. Fucking goofy ass bitch.
>>
>>96893
He's not going to be on her side.

Seriously, people need to actually watch this "11 year athlete's" videos before they comment. She stinks, bad, and is a pure sore loser. The tranny she lost to wasn't great either, but they at least pulled off a bigspin off a ledge. This girl has really shocking balance on transition and takes a lifetime to set up for tricks. You'd honestly assume she was at it for a year, maybe two max, and far from being contest ready.

Really makes me wonder what third place was like....
>>
>>96859
Lmao how did you find me. WTF lol. I've posted my face in here enough in my clips I guess
>>
>>96900
people keep saying she sucks as if thats a relevant argument whatsoever, it has fuck all to do with that, even if she was the best female skater in the world and won over the tranny that wouldnt change the fact that the tranny was cheating by joining the womens contest. like if someone took a bunch of steroids, went to a lifting competition and lost they would still get fucking disqualified. but apparently people cant grasp basic logic and what is the thing actually being argued.
>>
>>96903
Oh I didn't even realize my pic was at the bottom of the screen...
>>
>>96900
>Really makes me wonder what third place was like....
me too i wanna see footage from the whole competition.
i wanna see the footage from the competition where she placed 2nd in the mens comp too

>>96904
the only thing that matters in skateboarding is if your good and not a kook
>that the tranny was cheating by joining the womens contest.
youd have to talk to redbull about that
> like if someone took a bunch of steroids, went to a lifting competition
annnndd you have no idea what your talking about nice.

talking about cheating in skateboarding is the gayest fucking shit kys
>>
>>96900
>This girl has really shocking balance on transition and takes a lifetime to set up for tricks
Like 90% of professional female skaters.

>>96896
I don't think she even has a boyfriend right now? She's pretty much doomed to be a cat lady. I feel like her boyfriends would start dating her for the novelty, like oh yeah I'm dating a pro skater chick then eventually the biological instincts would kick in and they'd realize she's an SJW with a body incapable of bearing a child.

>>96904
Agreed, it's the principal of the issue that matters and I don't think most people care who is bringing it up, it's the fact that someone is bringing it up at all. I don't think there will be any serious change because of this, redbull has too much to lose by acknowledging the issue.

Also I'm just gonna say it bros but taylormay Silverman is kind of cute... Not really in the face but good body. That's probably why Nora is seething so hard.
>>
>>96661
Based true neutral post. Everything about this drama is so fake and gay.
>>
>>96906
>Cheating in skateboarding
How did he notice I was wearing moonboots to get my ollies higher?!
>>
>>96908
I always laugh my ass off when I remember that a fellow BMX Chad turned Nora out.
>>
>>
>>96916
Nice tricks

For a 13 year old
>>
>>
>>96908
thats actually a pretty good butt
>>
File: Jeremy-Klein-The-End.gif (3.44 MB, 405x274)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB GIF
>>
>>96918
his widows peak gives him his powers
>>
>>96914
Details on that?

>>96904
Agreed
>>
>>96924
Nora's first boyfriend was a bmx rider. She actually rode bmx first and then took up skating when she realized she couldn't shred.
>>
File: nora vasconcellos.jpg (162 KB, 750x1270)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>96925
Another one of her boyfriends was this mall grabbing surfer jock. This photo is so cringe it hurts to look at. Just another ride for Nora on the jock cock carousel
>>
>>96925
>She actually rode bmx first and then took up skating when she realized she couldn't shred.
what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ExpyjWXq0
>>
>>
>>
File: nora ass.png (841 KB, 1075x658)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>96929
>>96930
>>
Nora just looks like Francine from that Arthur show
>>
File: choice.jpg (28 KB, 680x258)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>96908
She now has my support
>>
File: garf.jpg (79 KB, 850x882)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>96931
Dios mio.... la creatura
>>
>>96927
Lol the other anon was right, bitch went full cat lady mode. You hate to see it.
>>
>>
>>
>>96903
>>96905
haahahah
>>96916
thank u for this webm i was thinking of making one of this exact clip. i love nelly she makes me wanna skate
>>96917
die
>>96918
god this guy is just so fun to watch never know his next move
>>96927
>>96928
whats with the nora hate train in these last few threads, i do think she can be kinda annoying sometimes but she has a big platform so of course she's going to use it to speak out i thought what she said was pretty standard to what everyone else was saying about the discourse
>>96931
good for breeding and making strong sons, i dont see the problem with this
>>
>>96908
>I don't think she even has a boyfriend right now? She's pretty much doomed to be a cat lady. I feel like her boyfriends would start dating her for the novelty, like oh yeah I'm dating a pro skater chick then eventually the biological instincts would kick in and they'd realize she's an SJW with a body incapable of bearing a child.
what the fuck are you talking about, loads of dude every day settle for ugly and way less interesting girls, some would kill to date a girl thats not butt fuck ugly that loves to skate, hobbies are a good foundation for a relationship nora has good height and a strong build to make large nonmanlet sons.
have fun with your slush brain womanlet goblina girlfriend that's glued to her phone
>>
>>96940
Simps like you will never procreate so that's a small comfort in this cold cruel world.
>>
>>96927
Quit with your trolling. Albee rules and is an outsider of the surf industry.
>>
>>96860
Shit I do this too because I remember doing them when I was 11 and having my first breakthrough in balance and board feel. Very underrated maneuver for beginners.
>>96889
It does kind of change the narrative a bit when she's double dipping her contest wins by applying to the men's contest as well. That said maybe there's a solution for trans skaters in comps, like they have to be extra frail from the hrt, 110 pounds, add weights to the deck, something.
>>
>>96931
>>96934
Can you stop replying to yourself?
>>
>>96938
I like that people like Max Palmer. If you didn't like his grind ender at Call me 917, you are a jock.
>>
>>96940
>loads of dude every day settle for ugly and way less interesting girls

*clears throat*
*adjusts glasses*
*fixes cuffs and neck of sweater*
*raises hand*

HOLLER
>>
>>96945
or how bout if skaters dont care about trannys competing then it doesnt matter
skateboarding has absolutely nothing to do with the outside sports world
none of this woulda been being talked about if it werent for this dumb kook bitch with the skill level of a 2nd grader.
>>
>>96948
not sure what this means but i actually talk to women, the average american woman isn't the most interesting outside of being a hole. the state of western women is dire. plenty of dudes would be down for a girl that likes to skate let alone get paid for it, acting like nora is going to be perpetually single or reduced to a novelty is just not based in reality
>>
>>96943
>outsider of the surf industry.
>rockstar hat
>dakine t shirt

Surely you're not serious?

>>96938
>good for breeding and making strong sons, i dont see the problem with this
LOL i genuinely don't think her hips are wide enough to have a child dude. I would guess that's why she's like 30 and single.

>>96951
The issue is that nora would never settle for an average 5/10 skater guy, her ego is too inflated from the millions of simps like yourself. She will only ever go for jock guys, and all of those jock guys are probably going to end up with surfer/bikini model chicks 10 years younger than them instead of an aging sjw like Nora. She's pretty much fucked if she doesn't settle down soon. She'll be just like all the other skate industry females who constantly talk about how their career was shunted by the patriarchy.
>>
the trans chick is getting harassed and had to close her ig while the kook kike bitch is getting money thrown at her for existing and is being paraded around conservative media as a pro skateboarder while referring to nora as a blue check mark
this shit is wack and anyone using skateboarding to make their trans athlete arguments is a fucking loser especially if you actually skate. this is probably the worst thing to happen to skating in a long time
>>
>>96953
Maybe the troon will an-hero? That would be so bad...
>>
>>96952
> I would guess that's why she's like 30 and single.
who knows what her actual deal is but women with careers tend to wait later in life to settle down, look at places like NYC 30 year olds there are one of the biggest single populations men and women it's the norm now. You obviously don't like nora so you're projecting this empty eggs carton incel rhetoric on her but the reality of it is that's she's one of the biggest faces in skateboarding and will most likely be fine if she ever wants to settle down start a family and shit. Yeah maybe she will have to settle for a nobody eventually but most pro skaters date complete nobodies just literal who womemes who does fuck all like everyone else. Nora not being in some power couple relationship with another famous person is not the horror story you're trying to make it out to be.
>>
>>96953
I think it's good discourse to have because eventually some kook shit like weck entering female comps in a wig will happen but I think if skate comps start going by skill level division or find a solution for this now the better. These things need to stop being avoided there needs to be some standards put in place now, I don't think this is bad for skating. Everyone sticking there fingers in their ears trying to ignore biological difference between men and women are the ones regressing
>>
>>96955
You think the NYC over 30 dating scene is an indicator of normality? Those people are fucked.
>>
File: Thinking.gif (1.09 MB, 357x200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>96953
Imagine taking a side in a kike vs troon fight
>>
>>96953
>the trans chick is getting harassed and had to close her ig
so whats the problem here?
>>
Here is the ditch that I sprayed. Some healthcare guy, who came to assist my grandmother somehow, saw me with my skateboard and asked if I'd skated it. He said people used to when he was a teenager. I told him he should hop on a skateboard and he told me he was too old to do it. :( Anyway, I think the weeds need to be sprayed more than once, because they still look healthy.
>>
>>96957
I used that's as an example because that's the kind of demographic nora falls into she's a millienial yuppie that frequents those kind of cesspool cities like LA/NYC these people live in different universe unlike the average Joe in a fly over state
>>
reminder that is a LIZZIE general
>>
>>96960
Anon you should get a parking block and glue it to the top of one of the banks.
>>
>>96961
Yeah sure a fuckload of them exist and they are all equally fucked. They think life is just going to end up like Friends or but really it'll be more like Peep Show.
>>
>>96953
Cope
Seethe
Dilate

Go back to slap, you self-loathing cuck
>>
>>96963
They look heavy and I don't have any friends. I also don't know how far I'd be able to get, walking home with one. Even at night, some dickhead would probably be like, "What is that large object this man is carrying under his arm? It is totally my business; I should call the cops!"
>>
>>96962
Lizzie, will you sign my internet connection?
>>
>>96960
Nice! Add a parking block or two for a sick slappy spot.
>>
>>96966
When I was a teenager me and my buddies stole one in broad daylight just buy picking it up and putting it on a skateboard and then rolling it to our skatepark which was so ghetto it needed it.

You could also try make one...
>>
>>96969
Maybe if I lie to the cops and tell them that it is mine and that I lost it, they will help me lift it and give me a ride! I suppose rolling it on my board would work, but I really don't want a cop stopping me in the middle of THAT in case the conversation goes right into, "Oh, so you like /wood/?" territory.
>>
>>96968
It looks to me like the angle of the sides is going to feel really weird and clunky to ride up. I'd probably lose my nerve before reaching the c- uhh.. cope?
>>
>>96951
>not sure what this means

It means me you little dense. I have a gf for whom I am settling right now.
>>
>>96952
Surely you are trolling. I didn't say he was unsponsored, I said he was an outsider, he spoke out against the wsl.
>>
>>96953
Lol who gives a fuck. Go learn a tre pussy.
>>
>>96960
More power to ya

>if you build it, they will come
>>
>>>/pol/378630673
>>
File: silverman.jpg (260 KB, 1170x1814)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
That's not even the same troon LOL
>>
>>96973
ah ok well damn that sucks but many such cases! hot girls are a headache to put up with but if you're gonna date an uggo she should at least be interesting imo...id rather be alone than date some lame rostie you need to get some standards anon
>>
>>96977
Lol they're flamming her being a greedy kike
>>
>>96916
Must be TM or something, he was the weakest link in the whole video.
>>96918
Based Baldy
>>
>>96982
>he doesn't know who nelly morville is

Unironically based
>>
>>96938
Nice. I watched the Limosine vid before the session today and tried some early grabs.
I miss the fun Nora /asp/ days.
>>
File: nb.jpg (67 KB, 640x775)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Es Accel OG, yes or no?
>>
>>96984
Lol everyone just ignored your simp ass.
>>
>>96978
is that picture on the left side from Lot 11 in Miami lol?
>>
>>96978
>carves the bowl
>does a rock & roll
>this trans skater is taking the Skateworld by storm with her amazing 1985 trick selection
>>
>>96985
only if you're older than 30 and only skate ledges with low venture trucks.
>>
>>96984
>nora simp
>early grabs

kek
>>
>>96985
Never had a pair
>>
>>96986
I don't think Noraposter is still here lol he prepared so many pics before big WWE events so that the general can survive, shit was funny
>>
>>96927
you just know this guy skates super slow while he sets up for his double pressure flip that bounces all over the ground and he has to put his hands on the ground so he doesnt fall off the board.
>>
>>96993
He's the type of guy that rolls around doing powerslides on all the banks and then barely scrapes the coping on 4ft mini ramps
>>
>>96993
>>96994
You can check his surfing footage on youtube. There are tons of videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ssepIzFIXM
>>
>>96996
He's obviously a very talented surfer but that doesn't always translate into being good on a skateboard. I feel like most surfers i know who also skate try to mimic surfing too much in their skating and it takes away from it.
>>
>>96984
Dudeee I was trying early grabs the other day and fucked my thumb upbut literally same she makes them look so sick
>>96986
Stfu
>>
Wait so the guys who simp over nora and nelly are literally fucking up early grabs? LOL
>>
i get that not every board here is /pol/ or /pol/ aligned and skateboarding brings in people from all stars and stripes. And all that is fine.
But to get worked up like this guy
>>96953
you're either
>faking the funk for internet points
>are a tranny
>want to fuck or have fucked trannies
>>
>>97000
Try roast beef and mute early grabs, they are easy.
>>97005
I should film a sick one and post it here lol I always wanted to try one down the local 11 stairs
>>
skateboarding for pussy average be like
>>
Speaking of early grabs, when going for a handplant should you be grabbing the board early or not?
>>
>>97008
>I always wanted to try one down the local 11 stairs
just ollie down the stairs. or do ollie japan or a ollie backside grab. early grabbing is like using training wheels. dont be a z-roller
>>
>>97014
I landed the ollie years ago and I like early grabs. I do whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>
>/pol/fag here
Heard this is the place to discuss our medicine
>>378630673
>you are the best skater in the world
>>
>>97023
Welcome fren
>>
File: D.Original.jpg (23 KB, 500x500)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>97024
>Welcome fren
>t.
Gonna lurk a bit to catch the vibe
>>
>>96953
you have to go back faggot
>>
>>97023
ITT we give this anon (me) money so I can drink beer and land plant and become top skater dude of ever. My gofundme is the esg. You can reach me at madbecausebad.io
>>
>>96984
I miss them too. Fuck the trolls, keep the vibes going.
>>
Bringing this over from the /pol/ discussion
>check archive (((tranny sk8tr)))
Yes, if you see this @non. I rode with Caroll, Howard, Hernandez, Brenez (back when he first got on World and after), and also road SIRA's pop's warehouse in the bay with Henry, Jeron (he was just a baby) and York, Watson, Vogel, etc...
>i goota run some errands right now but...
Pull some Q's together and I'll drop some history in between errands or later tonight
>D.Original-Tre-Five-lifer
>>
File: 200 (2).gif (1.14 MB, 296x200)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>97027
>(me)
>you mean (you)
I'm /pol/ mufuker
>>
>>97030
Which of those old pro skaters did you see doing crack?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OKr3KqWpY
dumb bitch on piers morgan

from the comments:
>I skated in this contest and was appalled that Taylor even won second place! Her skateboarding skill is far from world class, she won by being a hometown favorite! She put on a freestyle flat ground routine in a street style contest which literally, actually robbed the street skaters of their street contest win. The other women of this contest do not recognize this hateful behavior and we stand in solidarity with our sister. And the way y’all put photos of her on this broadcast that she didn’t consent to is sickening. This is not the last you will hear from me about this Taylor Silverman

the girl who posted that comment has a part with some street clips too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqrklje9zhs this is the real second place winner. taylors been winning contests by being the town whore clearly
>>
>>97036
Lol these moids will regret this one day. Skate scene is so fucked and full of queers. Oh well, what can you do? Just enjoy the clown show I guess.
>>
File: anon.gif (743 KB, 500x281)
743 KB
743 KB GIF
>>97036
Let it go anon, you're like a boiling kettle at this point.
>>
>>97039
im done its friday night
everybody have fun tonight
everybody wang chung tonight
>>
>>97033
>Which of those old pro skaters did you see doing crack?
None but, James Kelch was suspect
>be me and frens at EMB
>kelch shows up and a bird shits on his flannel while standing there
>comes over and asks to borrow my flannel and offers that, if I drive hm to the real warehouse to get a new shirt, he'd hook me up
>meet dudes; super cool
>rest is history
Ask Bannerot to ask Kyle
>they both tre-five-lifers
I did see a lot of hoe sharing
>world industries fanatics
>fan-atics
>addics
Also, Carle Watson and Mike York introduced me to NAMBLA by shooting spit-wads at em as we drive by to spots.
>next question
Still running errands and may be slow to respond for a little
>>
File: 1652116218765.jpg (37 KB, 461x394)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>I literally can't wait for gifted hater's take on this
>>
skateboard """""""culture""""""" is at an all time low point and skateboarders are horrible people to be around
>>
>trannylovers seriously think a woman can skate like nyjah
>>
>>97044
It's because of zoomers. Literally everything is at an all time low because zoomers are fucked in the head. You're probably a zoomer and you'll get all defensive but millenials remember what it was like before the zoomers came of age and it was a lot better.
>>
>conservatives
>coming to the defence of a Jew
>mad about a skateboarding contest

What the fuck is this world any more? Are we seriously going to sit through months of conservatives thinly pretending they like skating just so they can go after a tranny? What conservative even wants a girl on a skateboard to begin with?
>>
>>97059
>What conservative even wants a girl on a skateboard to begin with?
>what faggot wouldn't want their chick to ride
Girls rip. They rip within their own distribution curve of skill but, they rip nonetheless. Tranny'$ taking their pro spots on companies is an absolute tragedy for women... Not conservatives...
>Does this board always confuse politics with just being normal?
>>
I'm moving to Japan so ever air will be a Japan air.
>>
>>97061
Yeah I'm pretty much a secret natsoc but i actually think it's sick when girls skate as long as they're not doing it to make a point for feminism or something. I like it when they skate transition the most because i think they flow nicely.
>>
>>97044
Why did you post this in the dying skateboard threads? I'm not just taking the bait, I am eating it, shitting it back out, and shoving it down your stupid, out-of-the-loop throat.
>>
File: 1651808784485.jpg (61 KB, 1024x633)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>97072
>secret natsoc
>nat-soc
>soc
>socialist
You ain't conservative, yo! Hate to be the one to break the news to ya.
>natsoc's are dem-cucks
Just be a good child of Christ and live a good life doing the shit you wanna do
>stop categorizing yourself
>>
>>97076
Well conservatives don't conserve anything but their wallets anyway

>natsocs are dem-cucks
Lol wut?
>>
File: 1652738273963.jpg (150 KB, 1079x1452)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>97081
>don't conserve anything but their wallets anyway
Christian Conservatives are not, Synagogue conservatives, or Oat bran Conservatives
>what's your point?
>nat-soc
>dem-cuck
>democrat-cuckhold
>democrat-plant
>democrat
>>
>>97081
>>natsocs
Sorry, maybe you're not aware
>natsoc
>nat-soc
>national-socialist
>socialist
>left wing
>democrat
Get it?
>>
>>97082
You don't know shit about national socialism you schizo. Go back to /pol/.
>>
File: 1653066293815.jpg (42 KB, 500x526)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>97084
>schizo
Something scare ya, Moshe?
>>
File: 1653075825626.jpg (58 KB, 634x556)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>96953
the tranny is smaller than the jewess as well lmao.
literally just a mad roastie who fell in her run and is kvetching to the world about it. tranny is the one in the middle.
and here is our oppressed female woman's incredible skating
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2690855/Video-Accused-transphobe-skater-Taylor-Silverman-shows-moves.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVWPSFfbuk
i can't believe those horrible men made her lose, you go girlboss!
>>
that 16 year old raylissa park jock girl just went pro and backlipped the Hollywood 16. didnt nine jah or someone do that when they were 5 years old
>>
so this jew does a local contest. and then months later while she is in Israel all this shit starts happening?

that green haired meth chick was a jew too
>>
women (and trannies) destroy every single male hobby
>>
>>97084
HEY. Stop calling people other than me schizo.
>>
>>97093
she's 14*, Rayssa* and nyjah was abused by his father into becoming a prodigy and mutant who cares
>>
>>97097
really makes you think huh
>>
>>97036
>Taylor Silverman is a world class skateboarded
el oh el
Bitch isn't even pro. Jesus, imagine losing, what, a grand and a half at a single am contest and being so fucking salty about it you go into an international news program to complain.

>>97086
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVWPSFfbuk
>2012
She was only skating for a year in this video, that's a perfectly fine trickbag for a year of skating. The top video is from the last year though, and I honestly do not believe anyone can skate for 11 years solid and improve so little. She DEFINITELY took a huge break or something, there's no way. She looks like she's a foot taller than the trans skater, supposedly has 11 years of experience (which, what, the best street trick she has is a fucking front boardslide), and she does some freestyle moves in a street contest? Get fucked.
>>
>>97041
What do you mean by "tre-five"?
>>
>>97134
You realise there is literally a whole board dedicated to discussion of the jews right? You don't have to do it here in the skateboarding general.
>>
File: 55-vha9y5e.png (119 KB, 541x391)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
how do i stop being a mentalcel with skating? i know i can physically do it but am to scared and bail on everything. how do i turn my brain off?
>>
>>97139
I wish i knew brother
>>
>>97138
Suck my dick you heeb kook.
>>
>>96908
damn, that ass is fat
>>
>>97121
>What do you mean by "tre-five"?
>what sponsors do Banerrot and Gass share but, differ slightly?
Hint: picrel
>>
Do you guys think I will get in trouble for doing a firecracker down some shrine stairs in Japan? I still plan to do it; I'll stop if they ask me to, but, like, some of those locations are so ill.
>>
File: anti.jpg (179 KB, 680x906)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>97099
>>
>>96860
if you tictac after trick and i didnt thats a fucking letter bitch

but yeah like that other guy said kick turns teach board feel its like when you said fuck cup soles for the first time till you hit your first 3 stair
>>
>>97139
>>97140
fall correctly
>>
>>97173
tictacs are just bunnyhops on a skateboard.
>>
>>97171
absolutely depends on the area you're skating, do jskaters skate there? if yes you good if no do not fuck around with jap cops
>>
>>97171
Japs are passive agressive and never say shit. I constantly fuck up little Tokyo and laugh at watching the old jap boomers seethe.
>>
>>97178
"Sir, you are going to have to come with us, spend two years in prison and then get deported for skating here unless you can tre flip."
>>
File: back smith.webm (1.36 MB, 1172x828)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
I'm still trying to learn back smiths in transition, any tips? In the video it looks like i'm not upright enough but when I'm actually doing it it feels fine.
>>
File: 1651566827016.png (230 KB, 581x443)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>97171
Don't be a filthy gaijin and skate during the day
>>
>>97186
>Not skating on a train
>Not skating in a packed location
>Not skating in stores
>Not breaking into people's homes and skating on their precious, oh-so-smooth linoleum
>Not skating in museums
>Not skating in your local dojo
>Not skating on Yamada's precious, oh-so-smooth head

Provided I don't go haywire with the substances, I think I will be the least filthy gaijin there.
>>
>>97189
You forgot about skating in the golden temple. Shit was rad.
>>
>>97193
I feel like the odds of getting deported for skateboarding inside a temple are higher than skating on shrine steps, but hey, if I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy and I express my willingness to wax the floors when I'm done...?
>>
>>97184
that looked pretty good man, maybe lean back a bit more

>>97177
what??? a bunny hop would be a ollie wouldnt it?
>>
>>97196
Ah yeah i think you might be right, if i leaned back more it would mean the front wheels would be floating more and i could probably grind for longer too..
>>
>>97172
Right?
>>
>>97196
A bunnyhop is an action in a game called Counter-Strike in which you combine jumping with flicking motions to the left and right, alternately, while in midair, to gain more speed than is offered by simply running. The method for doing a tictac is strangely similar, except jumping in a bunnyhop is equivalent to lifting the board up to turn it in a tictac.
>>
File: millic instagram.png (302 KB, 453x811)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
really makes u think
>>
>>97093
>pro and backlipped the Hollywood 16
I hate circus stunters. these skaters are a dime a dozen. they can do huge flip tricks off a 20 stairs, but also look like they're about to fall off their board when they ollie up a curb.
>>
>>97205
Mad cuz you're too much of a bitch to send shit. Small dick energy.
>>
>>97206
id rather watch Hokus Pokus again than see another generic skate park drone do a kickflip off 30 stairs
>>
>>97207
Lol jointlet. Does your mommy still make you wear a helmet and full pads.
>>
>>97209
are you retarded or something? you seem dumb
>>
>>97207
i agree, theres really no craft in hucking yourself off big shit all it takes is balls but no real skill you just have to be dumb enough to do it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56I6YpxTAGg
>>
>>97210
>>97211
These are the pussies that talk shit on vert and transition but love jerking off to slow ass tech shit. Credit card yourselves.
>>
>>97215
yea I won't deny we always skipped Jordan Richters part in video days, but I also hate tech skating circus acts. New Deal was the worst offender. There was one guy I forget his name, who would just do these dead slow double nollie flip flops that bounced all over the ground. that shit was embarrassing
>>
File: Average Liverpool fag.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
This chav is bloody good

https://youtu.be/O851jR0lh5c
>>
>>97218
>Southern fairy
No thanks fag.
Only support proper norf lads.
>>
>>97220
Pish posh, best not be from Leeds
>>
>>97213
Pretty entertaining...

>>97218
Man this guy skates fast. Great clip. I like that it shows you don't need to be the techest or the gnarliest, sometimes you just need fat pop and good style to get noticed. What's the history of that skatepark anyway?

>>97205
The worst circus skater is Jaws. I feel like that guy skates purely to entertain children and people just watching a skate video for the first time.
>>
What happens when Rayssa Leal hits puberty and grows child bearing hips and she can't skate anymore?
>>
>>97230
She becomes my next baby momma.
>>
>>97197
after you start leaning back more your probably gonna have to change up your footing a bit too like bringing your back foot more on/behind the bolts
>>97199
>admin he doing it sideways
i know what a cs bunny hop is retard i thought your were referring to like bikes or scooters or something
>>97205
>but also look like they're about to fall off their board when they ollie up a curb.
who are you talking about retard?
>>97230
she starts taking testosterone and entering the mens competitions obviously
>>97215
>love jerking off to slow ass tech shit
go back to the 90s grandpa
>>
>>97233
Sorry. Your three question marks gave me uwu vibes, so I felt the need to explain might be there. In terms of a bike's bunnyhop, I would argue that the equivalent would, indeed, be like doing an ollie. I don't know, though. I barely know any skateboard trick names. lol.
>>
>>97234
>I barely know any skateboard trick names. lol.
what???
>>
>>97235
Boardslide, darkslide, firecracker, ollie, manual, nollie, kickflip, tre flip, revert, (inb4 doesn't count) walk the dog, 50/50, shuvit uhh... pop shuvit... That's about all I know from heart.

I am still but a norbie.
>>
>>97233
>bringing your back foot more on/behind the bolts
Yeah, for sure. Even just switching up my feet positioning so i'm not so front heavy could help a lot i guess.
>>
>>97237
lol whats a walk the dog
>>
I am not confident in my ability to jump, but this has pushed me to focus on riding switch. It is a fair tradeoff for the time being. It is fun just hopping on a board and then forgetting which stance you normally ride in.
>>
>>97239
Front foot in the middle, back foot from back to front, spin the board, repeat.

Circus trick. :)
>>
File: IMG_20220520_193025.jpg (520 KB, 768x1280)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
Poured the deck
>>
Yo so this is a question where only probably the more experienced skaters will understand what I'm talking about.

Some time in the last like 20 years skateboarding style developed this thing about foot stance where the fashionable way to skate is to have your front foot sort of just behind the bolts, and you are meant to skate around like this as much as possible. I'm not knocking it because I think it looks good, and although I've never really tried to do it, I think I should, or at least narrow my stance a bit so I don't have this rugby player look going on.

So do any of you guys do this and if so do you do it without thinking or do you have to make a conscious effort to do it?
>>
>>97242
Sick, what's the coping?
>>
>>97243
You don't have to narrow your stance to straighten your posture- or at least you shouldn't have to, but most people don't focus this intensely on posture while riding because of the overall level of dynamics that are required to balance and pull off tricks with a high success rate and in a timely manner.
>>
>>97245
It's not about straightening posture, it's just about having a narrower stance so your feet are a bit closer. For whatever reason it just looks better. I don't know how people could do it naturally For me it feel most natural to have the back foot on the tail and the front foot over the bolts, not behind the bolts.
>>
>>97243
its always been like that. or else you look like snowboarder, or worse... a surfer
>>
>>97243
I think it's just the most "neutral" way to place your front foot for a set up for an ollie/flip trick. Dead centre is too far back and costs more energy for a straight pop, on the bolts or further up is too nose heavy and might throw you off when you swap into a push or whatever.

But my riding stance is still a bit weird, especially my back foot.
>>
>>97244
Bent piece of 2.5 dia fence pipe. I bent it with some very careful layout lines and then strategicly cut slots in it with an angle grinder to bend it to the proper radius. I have never seen this done, or even heard of it really. I'm sure coping gets bent like that by others but its gotta be rare compared to just using a hydraulic like you're supposed to. We had no access to a bender and no money to buy/rent one
>>
>>97249
Sick, i'll be interested to hear how it grinds.
>>
We need to lower the price of gold. Nobody in this thread can convince me that the lightweight nature of gold is not 100% suited for trucks. Oh, and it looks cool, too. I mean, what are they gonna do? Melt?
>>
>>96696
Well, give us the story!
>>
File: IMG_20220521_075657.jpg (532 KB, 768x1280)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>
>>97243
yeah it's actually super comfy imo to cruise around like that, feels very natural to me not even sure when i started doing it but ik it has to be partially from mimicking others and overtime after spending alot of time pushing around, skating place to place just being on my board a lot not like one of those people that only skate at the skatepark ...that stance just werks and feels practical for setting up for tricks i don't do it consciously anymore it's just my default to have a narrow stance unless im doing slappys or bombing a hill and need to be riding bolts for stability. interesting question anon i think a narrow stance is for sure a divider between beginners and well-seasoned skaters since it requires more coordination you can always kind of tell if someone is comfy on their board when they cruise around like that
>>
>>97241
Your dad was a circus trick
>>
>>97229
>. I feel like that guy skates purely to entertain children and people just watching a skate video for the first time.

You mean, being a professional skateboarder?
>>
>>97243
>Some time in the last like 20 years skateboarding style developed this thing about foot stance where the fashionable way to skate is to have your front foot sort of just behind the bolts
As opposed to what? Having the front foot by the back bolts? What in the actual fuck am I reading.
>>
>>97297
Not experienced enough to understand
>>
>>97255
Mist your trucks with acid. It prevents lolgrab and your scenario, as well.
>>
File: download.png (1 KB, 225x225)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>96694
finally set time aside to tape into this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcW-w0xZqbs&t=153s

whats everyones thoughts?
>>
>>97305
Barney's part was my favorite, music was meh.

Overall video was great, made me forget about that Limosine video I had the displeasure of seeing.
>>
>>97305
faggot with the last part loves himself
>>
>>97310
he wanna be max palmer so bad
>>
>>97305
Started sick but I thought the last like 15 mins of the video were pretty lame. Stand out parts for me were Axel Berggren, Barney Page and Josef Scott Jatta. The footage of Melbourne in Barney Page's part was a nice surprise.

But yeah there was a lot of skating in dirt and grass which is gay as fuck in my opinion. Just a pet peeve of mine and I hate how it's becoming popular to do it.
>>
1. Ace
1.5. Thunder
3. Krux
4. Indy
5. Venture
6. Mini Logo

I did the research, ran exhaustive testing, I crunched the numbers, this is the objectively true truck ranking.
>>
>>97323
>Element trucks not placing 2nd
>>
>>97323
Is this Joey? Nice try buddy, not falling for your Ace meme
>>
File: Trucks With Ben Degros.jpg (157 KB, 1300x842)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>97323
>>
>>97323
I like Ace on board with 14.38wb or higher.

A bit rubbish to think Ace is higher than Indy desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQf7sy1tiNE
IT'S HERE
>>
watching skate videos on your kids devices to get the algorithm to get them interested in skateboarding
>>
>>96956
Weck in a wig would be hilarious you are in fact the kook
>>
>>97333
I fell asleep watching Gifted Hater's stream only to find today he deleted the VOD again. Was it because he said chink or did he just get too afraid over his shit talk again?
>>
>>97357
Dudes a white bitch that can't shred. It's a wonder he hasn't killed himself yet.
>>
>>97351
>letting your kids have devices
Enjoy your tranny sons
>>
>>97359
he's actually pretty good at skating imo
>>
>>97372
Ok zoomer. He spends more time gossiping about skating than he does actually skating. Just exposed yourself as a kook.
>>
>>97378
not really, i follow him on ig seems like he skates almost daily and he posts clips pretty frequently. he gets paid like 3k+ a month from patreon subs to gossip, it's lucrative, cant blame em
>>
>>97381
dont respond to the troll
>>
File: new hoe.jpg (2.97 MB, 3000x2313)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
New deck

How did I do bros?
>>
>Jimbo Phillips liking Taylor's post

Are we surprised
>>
>>97391
Darkroom uses the Le Fleur asterisk, but other than that, it is a respectable brand.
>>
>>97385
Imagine simping for the Charlemagne of skating. What's does sucking another man's dick feel like.
>>
>>97394
Sweet.
The boomer at the shop was talking about illegal aliens and they used popular back in the day. Don't know what he meant but I got free grip with the board
>>
>>97343
Fuck that was close.
>>
>>97400
Handshakes are always free, anon.
>>
>skating for about a year going on two
>all i ever practiced was ollies, wanted to have a good ollie
>can't do much else, not confident in my ability to even hit a shuvit
>can hit some transition tricks, sometimes
>sometimes can ollie gaps and stairs, people at the park say my ollies are good
>but some days i genuinely can't even hit one, don't understand why

I might just give it up and become a poser longboarder or something
>>
File: 1611976617532.jpg (14 KB, 437x501)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>97139
iktf
trying to boardslide rail and keep throwing my board at it without me
>>
>>97419
>says the guy that sucks off black fucks like nyjah or Harold hunters
>>
>>97415
>I might just give it up and become a poser

https://youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>97415
>2 years and can barely shuv it
embarrassing, you already are a poser. kys
>>
>>97429
Would you rather be a poser or a 4chan poster? Why or why not? Please bring enough answer to share with the class.
>>
>>97429
Dude i've been skating for like 14 years and I can't do a single flatground trick other than front shuv. But i can fs grind a 9ft bowl. It ain't all about the flip tricks.
>>
>>97430
When God sings with his creations, will a 4chan poster not be part of the choir?
>>97431
Do a kickflip POSER
>>
>>97253
gold trucks would be baller
>>
>>97434
They would cost about 35k to make, though, it seems.
>>
>>97253
they'll bend really easily
>>
Does anyone struggle with popping flip tricks too high, I try kickflips and heel flips heaps but they always get caught in my feet. I know I need to raise my knees but it feels like an unreasonable amount of effort
>>
>>97305
Tom Snape, Gustav and the black dude with dreads had dope parts.
>>97310
I get this vibe lmao
>>
>>97309
American videos are always gay as fuck these days
>>
>>97467
I have the exact same issue, I've found trying to pop quicker after setting up rather than staying crouched has helped. There's worse problems to have though
>>
>>97487
I was trying the same thing last week and it was working out better. Was too focussed on setting up today, thanks I'm going to think of this tomorrow when I have a sesh
>>
>>97415
>I'm thinking of switching to a type of board I can't ollie on

Yeah, nah, don't do that. Getting ollies down stairs in your first year isn't bad. As this anon says >>97431 it's not all flip tricks. Fuckin' flip tricks didn't even EXIST for decades when skating started. Being able to just mill around is lots of fun. Have you actually tried shuvs for a while though? If you can ollie that well, it shouldn't be TOO hard to get them down.

Speaking of which, do many of you know people who have a big trick bag but 0 balance or swagger? There's a couple of people I know who can do a good few tricks and even make small stair sets (maybe 3-5) but are the most herky jerky looking motherfuckers just riding around. Every time I see this one person set up for a trick, they're so awfully balanced and stiff on their board that it looks like they're about to crane themselves.
>>
>>97443
I don't think anyone would mind sacrificing a few karats for increased strength, but on the flipside, the shape of trucks might lend itself to the integrity of them. There is just so much that I, myself, cannot confirm.
>>
>>96694
Mark Gonzales is a fat, autistic drunk. His skateboarding is wrapped around the simplest tricks (Gonz only knows the basics of skateboarding), and in addition to ollieing, a few fun and clever lines or just pushing were made as a video part. There would hardly have been popularity if there hadn't been a constant flock of competent skaters around Gonz to fix actually skateboard in the videos. Alcohol was consumed but Gonz's only way to deal with it was to twist the joke about his excessive drinking because he simply could not admit that he had problems with his lifestyle. After all, the only merit of this "Bes skater of all time" is probably how many skate video parts he could make about ollieing and pushing.
>>
>>97531
So he's the buddha of skateboarding?
>>
>>97531
I don't even think gonz drinks dude. He's just autistic.
>>
>>97531
t. bitter bowl boomer
>>
>>97543
Gonz rips bowls too you know. He is just as good at skating vert and bowls as he is at street skating.
>>
what do we think of dumb data?
>>
>>97531
but muh massive boardslide in video days
>>
>>97531
style over substance
>>
>>97558
>BATB
lame
>Giftedcuck video
Made me kek
>>
>>97531
> t. Patrick O'Dell

>>97568
That's still fucking sick to this day. I went through a small phase of Gonz disrespect but similar to Hawk, when I put their careers in perspective and see that they're still skating, I can't help but respect it all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzNFZHRq_U8
>>
>>97558
what does he do? skateboard autism? dont care really.
>>
Pushed around for the first time in around a year last, still got a few tricks. Can't walk now though, it's too easy to lose your legs. Can't wait to get them back.
>>
Are trannys ruining female skateboard competitions?
>>
>>97595
Yes, also read the thread
>>
>>97600
Oops sorry
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYbSZC0d4mI
>>
File: 20220522_165945.jpg (3.69 MB, 4160x2080)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
new deck.
I didn't realize it was a limited edition til 5 seconds ago
>>
File: 47.png (77 KB, 380x349)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>97606
>Grind King
Based boomer
>>
>>97606
Nice set-up anon, Real is always a reliable pick
>>
I should've saved this deck instead of skating it. Oh well.
>>
>>97531
>Gonz is bad actually

Jesus, this is really is becoming the /v/ of skating.
>>
>>97606
>Jawbreaker
Good band
>>
>>97633
always has been
>>
Love how quickly ESG moves now
>>
>>97638
I like the cut of your... jib. :)

>>97647
A-always has been.

Do you guys use spacers or no? How many clicks loose of "doesn't spin" do you guys keep your wheels without them? Contrarily- and more importantly to my non-accustomed brain- how tightly do you screw in your wheels with spacers? Also, how do spacers even work? Like, how do they stay flush between the bearings? Do they just kind of sink (sync? lol.) into place when you ride...?

And no, I'm not making the new general thread. I'm still hurting inside over being range banned at my last house when I don't even post. (And subsequently banned in the IRC channel for talking about drugs or saying nigger or something while trying to get my ban appealed- I shit you not.)
>>
>>97652
If my spacers are there when I take the wheels off I'll try keep them and put them back on but I don't sweat it too hard if I end up losing them. I don't know why they are even there. I just get my wheels tight enough so there is the least amount of play on the axle without the nuts clamping down on them to the point it limits the spin.
>>
>>96989
Literally me.
I'm just getting back into skating and I was all pumped to see they still made the Accel. I was going to order a pair, a chocolate deck, some royal trucks, and a fourst... oh fuck. RIP.
>>97333
Ben is my spirit animal. I think we're basically the same age and that gets me pumped to go skate. He has teenage children though and I've never seen a vagina; kind of hurts..
>>
>>97652
>how do spacers even work
The way it works is that it makes a "bridge" between your bearings and prevents you from tightening the nut too much to accidentally damage your bearings and prevents friction from excessive horizontal movement from shit like powerslides.
I stopped using spacers when I found out it was fucking with my bearings on all my wheels without a plastic core.
>>
>>97658
I'm not sure how accurate the last sentence is. The wheels should only get enough tension to affect the ability of the spacer to do its job if excess pressure is put on them, for instance, when landing- at which point, the bearings do still move enough for the spacer to not be noticeable until the pressure is removed, and from there, the wheel continues to shpongle.
>>
>>97652
I don't use spacers because they never seem to be included with the bearings I buy. This guy actually did a video on bearing presses where he goes into spacers: https://youtu.be/pUTovfwL-7E
>>
>>97693
I'm not sure how accurate the first sentence is. Spacers usually come with cheap wheels, poser. That being said, I've got some ABEC 9s that I'll sell you. :)
>>
I just want to see Sam Hyde on a skateboard. Its white Eric Andre, skating, but he actually seems like be belongs on a board. That might actually come off as rude for more than two reasons.
>>
>>97657
Hire an escort, you poor thing
>>
File: O.png (297 KB, 537x520)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>I just want to see *my favorite eceleb* on a skateboard
>>
>>97699
Yes, yes, Trey Anastasio on a skateboard is very entertaining, but Sam Hyde on a skateboard would be even more so.
>>
>>97699
Oh fuck, wait, you said e-celeb. GIT that smug, faggot face outta my smug, faggot face. >:
>>
File: maxresdefault-247786992.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>97697
>>97700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88QU2b62b80
soon
>>
>>97604
Habitat? Some say it's the next big brand
>>
>>97604
How can Silas be so good at skating yet a complete bore to watch? Lol, how did he win SOTY in 2012?
>>
>>97727
I thought the same thing when I watched it and I thought the same thing when he won it in 2012. I guess back then his style of skating was just more in vogue.
>>
>>97184
Hey boomer bro, is that a shaped board?
>>
>>97727
pretty sure its because he did the first rail to rail 5050 ollie. unless im confusing him with someone else
>>
>>97697
I'm surprised he hasn't already, he does hang out with Weck
>>
I'm scared to walk four miles to a skatepark. I don't trust that some pimp there isn't going to challenge me to a game of S.K.E.T.
>>
>>97784
From the brief skimming I did of Weck on Google and the reading I've done hear, it sounds like Weck backed off of skating a bit. Maybe someone who follows him should convince him to give Sam a board.
>>
>>97786
You'll be fine, just skate with headphones on and no one will approach you.
>>
>>97741
Yeah it's a pool shape. I think it's like 9.5 at the widest.
>>
>>97784
>>97787
you guys want a guy in his mid 30s to start skating because he occasionally hangs out with a guy who skates?
>>
>>97809
yes, for the culture
>>
>>97809
Guess I'll see you guys at the Am I Too Old To Skate general when I'm 90.
>>
>>96785
Sooooo fucking good
>>
>>97794
>>97794
Yeah but be extra careful if you do this, I've almost been run over like 3 times, like really really close
>>
NEW THREAD

>>97864
>>97864
>>97864

NEW THREAD

>>97864
>>97864
>>97864
>>
>>97845
Anon, I'm more afraid that my religious parents will hit each other and then call the cops and tell them that I assaulted them, but I can't wear headphones and survive that- I'd rather get run over.
>>
Bombette Martin is 16

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.