[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: oh no no no.png (783 KB, 1133x581)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PC_5VTokgI&t=578s
>>
>>95783
Ok.
>>
>>95783
Guy's got chin, I'll give him that.
>>
>>95783
We know
>>
>>95783
Can anyone read moonrunes? What's the background of the dude getting toasted?
>>
Idk, to me it looks like japanese fighter punching less trained japanese guy. The title reads something like "hitting Urita Junshi's head with a pikopiko-hammer would be laughable...".

Dunno where OP sees Kungfu or sth
>>
>>95783
Damn bro I wonder if the second guy was talking trash about the blonde one or something because after 9:50 he was getting dunked on lol. Anybody can read Japanese? If it was a "friendly sparring session" and there was no bad blood behind it, then the blonde guy is a douche for hitting the obviously less experienced guy (at least, less experienced in actual fighting/sparring). If the guy who got beaten up was talking mad shit about his style and saying he would beat his ass (like a lot of people who cant fight do), then get rekt faggot lol

The tattooed guy wasnt so bad, I wonder if they train together or what. Obviously needs to learn more and better kicks, not to duck looking to the floor and stop throwing overhands without seeing his opponent. And better cardio, bro got gassed out after a single round of light sparring lol.
>>
Look at dat lil nigga go off at 18:45 lmao nobody was expecting that
>>
>>95783
>>95822
It just says he is a former pro, nothing about kung fu

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.