[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jeff grosso front rock.jpg (129 KB, 960x640)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
RIP grosso edition

Front rock best rock

Post your setup ITT.

Old thread (checkem) >>94444
>>
Grosso is burning in hell IRL because Band made him do that video about gay skateboarders
>>
Venture trucks.

Yes or no?
>>
>>95644
Poor grosso
>>
>>95645
i've skated ventures for a while and overall i like them, but i will say that i've personally had an issue with the bushings wearing down quicker than expected
>>
File: file.png (1.66 MB, 770x1027)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>95639
>8.5 Antihero, Indy 149, Spitfire F1 Conical Full
>8.12 Antihero, Ace AF1 33, Spitfire F1 Classics
>7.5 Krooked, Indy 129, OJ Mini Super Juice
All of them have Bones Reds too
>>
File: bones brigade.jpg (1018 KB, 1728x1152)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
Answer the following:
Favourite classic video.

Favourite recent video.

Favourite non-skate video film/tv show with skating in it.
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>95674
>Favourite classic video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chZP0RgilSE
or
https://youtu.be/U8qH4y0PPCM

>Favourite recent video.
https://youtu.be/kWhyPZgiXI8

>Favourite non-skate video film/tv show with skating in it.
https://youtu.be/t7IeYBV6_P4
>>
>>95674
>Favourite classic video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfSZXQ3YeRk

>Favourite recent video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm63skCJUiw

>Favourite non-skate video film/tv show with skating in it
Kids
>>
File: 0932740239487.gif (2.45 MB, 400x288)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
>>95674
>Favourite classic video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXxbaM-uPSw

>Favourite recent video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRNAS2awlw8

>classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnA7p1LXtUc

>recent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Vm_Awe3bw
>>
File: 161.jpg (24 KB, 300x100)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>95674
>classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCKU1dB4Z-4
>recent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5alEehUwsRs
>non-skate vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9BmAdziLnQ
>>
>>95657
Thanks anon for the reply
Any replacement bushings you would recommend?
>>
>>95695
Not that guy but I've always replaced the stock Indy bushings with bones medium bushings and they last forever and feel nice.
>>
File: nftony.png (1.99 MB, 1907x1067)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Might be more of a /v/ question, but if you were in charge of the mechanics of the next Tony Hawk game, what would you do?

I feel like the series just started adding pointless mechanics on top of the actually useful ones after THUG (shit like Bert slides, which you can't chain in and out of at all), but there's so much shit in skating that you just can't do in it, like gaining speed through pumping bowls or oldschool tricks, and I'm wondering if some of the base mechanics should change to make room for that.
>>
I still can't believe Grosso is fucking dead
>>
>>95644
Who is band?

Also, to the previous thread poster: why would we be hyped on Element? I'm not saying we shouldn't, but you presented it as if we were missing out on something obvious.
>>
File: AJSPPWEL2.jpg (96 KB, 524x524)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>95674
Classic: I used to say Risk It, but I'd go with H-Street's Next Generation maybe. That, or Invisible's... the first one.

Recent: Sk8Mafia Brain Gone

TV/Film: Police Academy 4 was what got me to first notice skateboarding as something radical and fucking awesome and if you didn't like it as a kid, that scene ("SHOOT FOR THE TOP"), you were braindead. Then the freestyle scene and that huge melon grab at Gleaming the Cube. There is this movie of which the title I can't find, I caught it once on tv as a kid, where there was this village where everybody who was living in it was into something extreme for a living, either stuntmen, or paragliders, or surfers and there was this group of skaters who were always hanging together and they had their own thing going on, sort of like in the background of it. And there was this scene where one of the guys is rolling down the street to get some food from a street vendor and on the way he does some ollie tricks and the older vendor man tells him "remember when you were little and you were rolling by just like now and you were frustrated that you couldn't do any tricks? Look at you now." And the guy smiles and they share a hot dog or something.
>>
>>95710
Yeah you'd have thought all the years of being a smackhead would've toughened him up
>>
File: armanto.png (731 KB, 479x619)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
where my Lizbeans at?
>>
>>95711
He means vans, the final loveletters video they put out was about gay skaters
>>
File: IMG_20220508_140648.jpg (683 KB, 1280x768)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>95645
No

This is nc vert bro BTW. All the diy pics are me. I don't skate as much these days, but am constantly building shit to skate
>>
>>95724
Too late, just copped the 5.6 lights.

Also, sick diy
>>
>>95719
God damn she's so cute
>>
>>95674
>A bit soon maybe, but it's a classic for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTg4WzrWqc

>Recent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAzo5OdqHM

Non-skate:
An extremely Goofy Movie (childhood nostalgia)
>>
So no one going to ask me about seeing Chris millic irl?
>>
>>95761
its not really a big deal.
>>
>>95761
I saw Brad Cromer once in WPB
>>
>>95761
you live in malibu dude who cares
i met plenty of pros being in a good location and going to events, after you shake hands and say hi its kinda weird
tell us about how you live in the middle of nowhere and saw nyjah getting a bj from a meth whore or something
>>
its also just chris millic like who cares lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMjgYK52sYM
another tranny vid up
>>
File: untitle.png (828 KB, 880x492)
828 KB
828 KB PNG
>>95780
wow when shes with other people you can really notice how big she is
>>
>>95782
That's a whole nigga, her only saving grace is that she's not disgusting like Marbie
>>
>>95780
this is the most passing chick
ive told dudes shes a not a she and they are always like no way very suprised

skateboarding
>>
>>95780
arin use to give me major AGP vibes especially because of her trick selection but she's valid
>>
>>95790
what does that even mean
>>
File: hsts_agp_youth.jpg (49 KB, 650x401)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>95791
>>
>>95772
>>95774
Seething flyover state poster
>>
File: 1459657172741.gif (1.58 MB, 250x220)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>95792
>>
>>95793
no i live on the east coast and am typically the person making fun of flyover state losers and europoors lmao
>>
File: fakemiku.png (461 KB, 600x559)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>95792
>>
>>95795
You're jealous because I saw Chris millic and you never see any pros. Lmao wait till you find out I got his autograph too.
>>
>>95792
How do you even know about this shit you faggot?
>>
>>95797
are you actually 12 years old or what?
>>
>>95761
I will. Did you tak to him?
>>
>>95761
post frog deck
>>
>>95797
embarrassing bro please delete this
>>
>>95711
My heart skipped a beat, reading this. Now back to our scheduled crucifixion, because I am just an Element shill. I vaguely remember there being Element gear in ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding for the PS2 from when I was a kid, but I don't have any real-world proof that they have or will ever make snowboarding gear. There must be some crossed wire over that memory and memories of my friends from that time playing skateboarding games.
The nature symbolism in their logo is something that I like. (Obligatory, yet not overwhelming "tree") A territorial aspect is that, supposedly, Element was started in Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia being where I am from.
At the baseline, I guess I was just being passionate about skateboarding because I am a newbie with other hobbies that take up my time, as well. There is no particular, extrinsic reason that you should prefer Element to any other brand, to my knowledge.
>>
>>95802
Phew. Thank god I didn't tell everyone that I was planning to get my skateboard signed by several vtubers when I move to Japan.
>>
>>95810
What is wrong with you? What past trauma is manifesting itself right now?
>>
>>95821
Abandonment, clearly.
>>
a google tech ad
>>
>>95825
How is it going to be able to tell that you grabbed your tail if your body is blocking your hand from the camera? Nonetheless, very cool concept. If it becomes real and acceptable, uhh... That would be real cool and real acceptable.
>>
>>95761
I saw Eric Koston crossing the street in Tampa once sometime around 2002.
>>
>>95792
https://youtu.be/WO9ewCO7TYI
>>
>>95772
i live in the middle of nowhere and i saw dan murphy pumping gas once. i actually gave him a nod and he nodded back. i was going to try and talk to him but he pulled away before i finished paying. this was like 2015.
>>
>>95825
I keep getting advertised stuff with skating it rather than skating stuff.
>>
File: ice bath.jpg (68 KB, 558x812)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>95735
>>
>>95800
Yeah I did. I got him to autograph my deck even though it wasn't a frog deck. A happy medium came out when I was like 21 and it was my favorite skate vid for a long time so I just had to talk to him.

>>95799
>>95802
Cope and seethe zoomer.
>>
@95831@95719
rat
>>
>>95833
Go fuck yourself faggot, you will never get a gf as pure and cute as lizzie. Kys. If i ever find you i will stomp on your tiny little skull until your brain is flat like a pancake.
>>
>>95829
Poor Dan, he probably thought you were going to molest him or ask for product
>>
>>95825
fuck off zog faggots i will not let my skateboarding contribute to your slave algorithm
>>
>>95831
Do ice baths actually work? I do some mild yoga (https://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2016/12/29/a-skateboarders-intro-to-yoga/) before and after skating that has imporved sorness a shitload, but would ice baths actually help or is it a big fat meme?
>>
>>95810
Allright, so you like Element. Understood.
Do you know that they, ironically, started off as an artist collective, with rappers and graffiti taggers, who liked skateboarding? Their first video, Skypager, is quite cool.

And please, let's try to not use mechanical metaphors for our bodies. We are a whole, not parts. Resist the Spectacle.
>>
>>95825
See? Fuck that. Fuck bioengineering and fuck digital takeover.
>>
>>95832
Mango was in a fiarly known skate video?
I didn't know that. He gets me stoked to skate. Him and Winkowski were my favourite in the original Welcome. And then you had Nolan Jihnson just being the crazy shaman tying it all together. Nolan must be the coolest. Really, it's a pity how Welcome turned out, but that's rock and roll eh?
>>
>>95832
>Yeah I did. I got him to autograph my deck even though it wasn't a frog deck. A happy medium came out when I was like 21 and it was my favorite skate vid for a long time so I just had to talk to him.
why didnt you just say all this in the first post retard lmao why did you need to do all the attention seeking

>>95799
>>95802 (You)
LMAO BRO YOU ARE THE ZOOMER
>>
>>95830
all my ig ads are for ketamine and shroom treatment get headier my friend. i still get ads with that youtube kook for some credit card though
>>
>>95831
Fuuuck imagine being her neighbor and peeping at her through the blinds. She can't see you but you can see her and her nipples getting super hard from the ice cold bath she's taking.
She doesn't have time to wait for the ice to melt so she goes inside and gets dressed.
That's when I swoop in and grab as many ice cubes as I can from where I estimate her pussy region would be, and keep them in my freezer only to stick one in my asshole and Jack off with it while it slowly melts in the warmth of my rectum.
>>
>>95860
Its cool that you do drugs.
>>
Pulled one of my quad muscles last week, think I'm fit for skating today. What tricks should I do?
>>
>>95797
Nice job anon, very cool
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PWBCFSSRE

Local skateshop video from Bulgaria. Maybe you guys will like it.
>>
>>95870
Very nice. Loved that opening nose grin to pivot thing, that was snappy as hell. Lots of CRUSTY sounding ledges and surfaces in Bulgaria too.
>>
>>95856
I did not know that, but it is super cool! I originally tried to stay away from videos in general because I saw how much of my life they could take up, but when I started skateboarding, that eventually led to me pushing myself away from skate videos as well, which impacted my ability to integrate strongly into the culture, I feel. I am sure that I am missing out. Sadly, I got sucked into watching a lot of Braille videos recently. I know they are ultra tools, but they definitely can flip a board!

I am actually hoping to get better at rapping as time progresses so that I can be similar to Tyler the Creator. :3
>>
>>95868
First time I hopped on a board, I pulled one of my thigh's muscles and had to wait a week to "actually" begin skating. Always remember to stretch!
>>
https://youtu.be/wSPkBY79Rbo?t=147

Lol, pretty sure that's me he's talking about saying why Jamie skated his shed for so long.

Totally agree with the graphic thing, but the boards themselves are also pretty weak from what I've seen (though they're like £35 when a typical deck is £60-75). I bought Jamie's one to show some support...but I recently gave it away to someone wanting to try an 8.5 deck. I honestly don't get why they have basically one graphic with different colour ways at a time, or why they have one named pro when there are other guys on their "team" who are as good as Jamie who have been doing super well for themselves to boot.
I know for a fact that there are lots of great artists that come in and out of the place on a weekly basis, so I hope they collab for some better deck designs. The current ones just take their whole "fresh" thing way too far, and I'm not even sure it gels with the sense of style their team and staff even have themselves.
>>
>>95873
I always do, but I think I just strained it from skating too much. Only realised on my first day off that I'd skated 2 weeks solid, with some sessions lasting 5+ hours. The thing that seemed to do me in was going around a pump track over and over. Also I ran out of CBD gummies, which makes me wonder how much pain I would have been in without them those two weeks.
>>
>>95866
Lol the best part is you know that she jumped in there right after skating so you get fresh pussy, buttcrack, underboob , and foot sweat all preserved in ice.
>>
>>95848
ice baths are the shit, they are not bull shit. used to take them when i ran long distance. i think its only a once in a while thing i can only remember doing them 4 or 5 times maybe. my high school had 2 like ice bath machines or something.
>>
>>95874
The skatemoss bit at the beginning was pretty cringy though~ it didn't seem like she was talking about him specifically and his tone made it seem like he was offended and took it personally. Plus his commentary on her skating is no different than half of her comments on instagram. Low hanging fruit imo and i'm sure he just wants a response so more people will view his channel.
>>
>>95874
I don't get the appeal of this guy.
Also, didn't he cry over a fart noise?
>>
>>95888
Is this bait? It was a joke and just a fun intro lol she is the ultimate instagram poser.
>>
>>95874
The rainy weather shed lore is funny.
I would also buy them for around 40 € but yeah the graphics look uninspired and soulless. Interesting stuff dude, thanks.
>>
>>95888
bro i didnt read all that shit so she definitely aint
skatemoss and the ig girl skate posse are trash
>>
>>95893
can you like, go be embarassing somewhere else please
>>
Just bought some 187 knee pads bros.
>>
>>95899
I need some as well. They just built and opened a bowl around here. Have to work on my knee slides now.
>>
>>95896
>can you like
stop being a 16 year old girl faggot
>>
>>95902
um shut up brittany???
>>
>>95872
Kek

I only watch Geiger from the Revive guys.

About rap, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>95900
They feel a bit uncomfortable walking around, but I suppose when I am skating bowls I won't be standing up straight and they won't feel weird. I'll try them out this afternoon. Never had a pair of knee pads before but I already have some knee issues so it seems like the smart thing to do.

What's the new bowl like anon?
>>
File: bowl.jpg (182 KB, 1169x921)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>95906
Something like this, though I think they made some last minute changes. I'll take pictures when I go.
>>
>>95907
Dope, looks fun.
>>
File: sniff.gif (1.09 MB, 498x272)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>95831
>>
stop linking this fucking corny faggot you schizo
>>
>>95888
I kind of agree with the last sentence - I could see this being a ploy to let people know he's talking shit and then she responds on her channel.
Having said that i've bumped into her a few times and she's pretty chill and when she skates it seems like she's genuinely having a good time. Yeah she's not that great at it- but from what ive seen she is working on improving.
>>
It's fucking 90 degrees bros how am I meant to skate? And it's only going to get hotter.
>>
>>95914
Is that you Texas anon, stay hydrated fatty
>>
Skatemoss looks like she'd be a 5-6/10 without makeup and she clearly has a pretty average body too. There are way cuter skate zoomer girls at my local.
>>
>>95915
No it's central california anon
>>
>>95874
I don't get gifted hater in my feed, am I shadow banned? is there some way to soft block people from your videos?
>>
>>95892
I can't stress how shit Ireland is for skating enough (rains all fucking year, surfaces are shit everywhere, really dark in winter, 2 indoor parks, barely any outdoor parks, shit public transport if you don't live near one, handful of shops, weird public hatred of skaters, etc), and how Jamie's home county is all of those shit elements turned up to 11. The fact he even had a garage is a blessing.
Plus I've seen him battle for tricks at Hop King and at spots I frequent and he fucking goes for it hard now that he has good streets to skate, so he's not taking the good weather of London for granted.

>>95906
You get used to them. The fact they keep your knees bent is actually a safety feature in itself that you'll appreciate.
>>
I'm actually a little bothered that my bitchin' post didn't get any replies.>>95712
>>
>>95934
This is a no boomer zone.
>>
>>95929
Try Georgia, US without a car. It is equally gross.
>>
Emailed my mayor a few days ago about rebuilding or building a bigger skatepark in our city. (The current one is laughably small.) He said there were some potential plans to make it bigger and gave me a blueprint of some plans they had for the park in which the skatepark is situated. :3 Guess I've got to go put on my suit and go to a few town hall meetings now, huh?
(Don't reverse image search that, you weirdos. If you come and find me, you better have a couple of dollars for some beer!)
>>
>>95937
Isn't that your mother's tramp stamp?
>>
>>95938
What's so bad about Georgia? I've been to Florida and it seems like it would be pretty nice for skating most of the time.

>>95929
Yeah I actually felt great with them like straight away. I didn't have any falls today but it felt good knowing that if I did I wouldn't fuck my knees up. I have one knee that when I massage it I can feel like a fragment of bone or something moving around. It's kind of fucked up.
>>
>>95942
Are you 50 years old?
>>
File: bw.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>95941
>Don't reverse image search that, you weirdos.
>>
>>95943
The roads are all paved with asphalt- rocky side up... I guess it would be sweet if I had some really soft wheels, but alas, I am left alack for now.

>>95945
Halloween 2022 coming to a universe near u!
>>
>>95674
Classic vid: Anything with mark gonzales

Recent vid: Anti hero - destination unknown

Non-skate video: Fuck I don't even know. The only thing i can think of is Clueless with travis the skater lol
>>
File: IMG_20220513_184539~2.jpg (3.12 MB, 3456x4608)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB JPG
Good session today bros
>>
>>95948
Please be wearing a helmet boomer anon, we can't afford to lose you.
>>
>>95949
Boomer? I'm 27...

But yeah I was wearing my helmet, I always do when skating the big bowl
>>
>>95947
Actually this is my favorite non-skate video with skating in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTzEp4CeWT8
>>
>>95944
Seethe
>>
Bros there ain't nothing better than grinding concrete. Whether it's pool coping, a curb or a ledge, there just ain't nothing better.
>>
>>95946
Ireland's roads are similar. Most roads are worn down too, so even if you can roll on them, you won't be going very fast. It's the footpaths that are the real torture though: occasionally you'll get a stretch of smooth surfacing, but they'll be covered in so many cracks and shit that you'd better be a master tech skater just to navigate around it all.

That said, I do wonder how I'd fare in my home town with big cruiser wheels.
>>
File: 16525047963086759.png (458 KB, 424x648)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>95639
Skate aesthetics went downhill after the 2000s. Even Hookups wasn't immune to the terrible hipster culture of the 2010s.

t. non skater and this is still apparent to me
>>
Dropped in on a 7+ft bowl today. Fucking terrifying. My homie ate shit on his attempt though, looks like he sprained his shoulder. Avoided the worst of it thanks to his elbow pads and helmet though. Wear your pads, kids!
>>
>>95674
>Favourite classic video.

https://youtu.be/OqstOhGpYPc

>Favourite recent video.

https://youtu.be/imFp_ZnK8Jk

zeke and luther
>>
I would drop a 300 pound rock on top of Nora's head and then bring her mangled and unrecognizable dead body to Lizzie's doorstep like a well trained pitbull
>>
>>96000
>caring about other skaters much less shitty fem*I'd ones
That's why you don't get pussy.
>>
The real question is finally here: Click-clacking bushings or broken industrial fan wheels/bearings combo?
>>
>>96000
Go outside and stop watching giftedcuck
>>
Do any of you name your board(s)? It feels weird to me, given that they generally have names when listed on a website or created, but I think I settled on mine two nights ago. I'm going with Board With Inappropriate Prepositions. It is a reference to Kingdom of Loathing. It would certainly help if I could keep the definition of a preposition UNDER my fucking brain...
Also, does anyone have any skateboarding horror stories besides my progression? lol. A few years ago, I heard about a guy who hopped off of a relatively low ledge or did some advanced trick and ended up breaking his leg. He wasn't getting enough calcium or something. Not sure if I believe it, but nonetheless...
>>
>>96010
>Do any of you name your board(s)?
lolwut

>>96010
>skateboarding horror stories
There was a rumour, not sure if it was true, that one of the indoor parks in Ireland called Ramp and Rail was shut down because a kid died there, dropping in, falling out sideways at top speed, and smashing his head off the front of a flatbar. It's really hard to find anything about that park online, but it closed down at the height of the 2000s boom in skating so it does seem like it was something similar that fucked it over.

Other than that, I recently saw a girl at beginners night at Hop King SOMEHOW break her femur trying to learn how to drop in on a 3ft quarter. No clue how it could have happened; the sort of flinched on the drop, then bailed to her knees. It looked like she'd sprained her ankle, but nope. Haven't seen her or her boyfriend(?) since then. Seemed like such a small slam, no idea how it could have broken her leg.
>>
>>96015
Well they give ships names, don't they? People name their cars!
>>
File: 1394760964212.gif (1.9 MB, 316x213)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>96010
>Do any of you name your board(s)? It feels weird to me, given that they generally have names when listed on a website or created, but I think I settled on mine two nights ago. I'm going with Board With Inappropriate Prepositions. It is a reference to Kingdom of Loathing. It would certainly help if I could keep the definition of a preposition UNDER my fucking brain...
what the
>>
Yeah, maybe I should have just gone with Sarah.
>>
(ˆ⺫ˆ๑)<3
>>
>>96029
Oh are we doing this again?
(; ̄Д ̄)
>>
>>96016
>People name their cars!
we live in a society
>>
>>96010
>Do any of you name your board(s)?
Every single one of them. They all get a name and I refer to them soley by their names whenever I mention my board at all. Makes for some awkward exchanges when meeting new people.
>let's go, anon
>cool, just gotta grab Felicity
>who?
>show her some respect and learn her fucking name, she's literally with us every time we skate you dumb fuck
>>
>>96035
I was about to give you advice on how to meet new people and then I realized I didn't have any.
>>
>>96010
Corny ass nigga.

I'll come back to you when I name my new deck.
>>
>>96035
Felicity is a good name for a board because it's the name of someone who gets beaten as badly as one.
>>
>>96052
>Not naming it hitomi
>>
File: quiver.jpg (145 KB, 736x552)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
you guys fr dont name your boards? every board in my quiver has a name unique to it
>>
what do you think Lizzie's nipples look like bros?
>>
File: nyooo.png (947 KB, 1077x806)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
>>96068
Is this a call for help?
>>
>>95639
i skate for 15 years and still cant do a kickflip. i land it randomly but i dont catch it.... whats the secret trick? someone told me to just ollie with my front foot 45°
>>
>>96083
You might be flicking your foot too far out.
>>
>>96068
Horrific taste
>>
/esg/ - schizos, scumbags, and autists
>>
File: randy colvin.jpg (15 KB, 345x426)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>96095
but anon thats skateboarding in a nutshell
>>
skateboarding is dumb and gay.
>and?
why do you waste your time on that shit?
>>
never have i come across more insufferable, egotistic, arrogant fuckwads than in sk*teboarding. fuck skateboarding and fuck you.
>>
*focuses your board*
>>
What does /esg/ think of people who bring speakers to the skatepark?
>>
>>96106
>Based
I don't care what they bump, as long as it isn't gay shit like Kendrick, and I prefer that they play it full blast. I've got some good recommendations thanks to those types before. Reminds me of when I was growing up and there was always one dude around with a ghetto blaster.
>>
>>96104
based and blackpilled
>>
>>96113
I started bringing my work boombox to the skatepark and i just play hardcore punk and 90s rap. It makes my sessions less boring at least.
>>
>>96106
They are the worst. It's always the most mainstream hip hop shit blasting out of a cheap bluetooth speaker when I witness it. I guess something different would be cool but I would rather listen to the natural sounds around me (birds, crickets chirping).
You can also tell when someone wants to show everyone their music taste and thinks he's the shit but it ends up just being annoying.
>>
>>96106
Wholly depends on what they play. I've had to listen to some total shit at my local sometimes. Just give me a Greatest Hits of hardcore punk, rock and metal or classic hip hop. Even funk and disco is fun to skate to.

R8 my playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/53DPsyhIYQWSHVuW55rlsS?si=3f002e12ce8d4ef4
>>
File: si.png (458 KB, 1416x1062)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>96139
>Jet Set Radio
>>
>>96068
i see only one skateboard on that pic
>>
>>96139
Agreed.
>>
>>96139
Nice playlist. Got some great songs on there, especially the ones that were in skate vids like Fire (the crazy world of arthur brown). Hearing a song that I've already heard someone shred to definitely amps me up to skate.

>>96132
Yeah I agree it sucks when someone just plays mainstream modern hip hop. Kinda kills my session. But I've had it happen before when someone was playing Fugazi and it actually made me skate harder. That's why I made a playlist of all old hardcore punk to play.
>>
>>96139
this list is actually terrible lmao
>>
>>96171
>this list is actually terrible lmao, where's the lil peep, lil nas x and travis scot?
>>
File: zoomer.jpg (70 KB, 671x1024)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>96178
>>
>>96178
nice cope but you have no self awareness if you're complaining about people playing mumble rap at the park and thinking shit like CKY or Electric Six would be any better. again, absolutely fucking abysmal taste in music all around.
>>
>>96201
I'd bet my board that you have never even heard of half of those artists you little zoomer nigger.
>>
>>96106
it takes a certain kind of person to be entitled enough to blast music publically i think it's inconsiderate to make everyone at the park listen to whatever bullshit YOU want to listen too, get earphones if you want to listen to music so bad.
>>
>>96201
>>96205
i literally lmao everytime i hear the bam margera song, especially if im drunk
if i showed up to my spot and some boomer was playing fucking cky i would probably fall over laughing no exaggeration
a 35 - 40 yo was at my spot with his speaker and was playing like sabbath and shit which is ok i guess but still its like really bro? i have to listen to the classic rock radio station at work all day please go away
>>
>>96207
>it takes a certain kind of person to be entitled enough to blast music publically
why is always boomers (at the park) like this.
>IM HELPING THE VIBES BRO, ITS A COMMUNITY, TAKE YOUR HEADPHONES OUT AND LISTEN TO MY SHITTY MALL ROCK
either is that or its some kid who doesnt skate just sitting there smoking weed listening to music outta his phone speaker which isnt that big of a deal to me. the skatepark has always been where lonely losers go to do nothing. its not a space for boomers to be try to be djs
>>
>>96155
Ha, didn't even know Fire was in a skate video when I added it. I was looking for some psychedelic tunes to add to go along with Black Sabbath.
>>
>>96208
Sorry anon, but I'm a 30 year old boomer and CKY is so intwined with skating for me that it makes me happy to hear it during a sesh. 96 Quite Bitter Beings is overdone though and pulls me out. It's pretty much a joke at this point.

Failing that, the Tony Hawk soundtracks are also great.
>>
>>96205
Keep coping dude, it’s embarrassing how bad you want Bams dick in your mouth
>>
>>96213
yeah the tony hawk soundtracks are great and introduced me to so much good music but if you show up at the park and start playing goldfinger im laughing at you

unless you bring a physical cd and a boombox
https://www.ebay.com/itm/325077827728?hash=item4bb0260090:g:n-EAAOSwup1hGvQk
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294934141041?epid=3467489&hash=item44ab71d871:g:RTEAAOSwrXRiXhfd

or even better show up with the vinyl
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154919452087?hash=item2411eb3db7:g:Bl4AAOSwQYJiQxY2
>>
>>96212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_RHuL1ZXaU

Check it out, classic Dollin.

>>96207
Nah it's cool to play music as long as it's skate-acceptable music, i.e. stuff that is not mainstream. I just got back from a session at the bowl and a guy had some sick doom metal playing and it was a really good session. I don't even listen to doom metal regularly but it was a good choice for the session.
>>
Imagine raping nora but not in like a sexy way just in a 'i want to hurt you' kinda way haha that would be so fucked up. how do we get nora to come in here? I want the skate world to know that /esg/ exists.
>>
>>96229
>giving a fuck what groms and kooks think
>>
>>95957
Marble
>>
>>96084
NTA, flicking out has never worked for me. I flick down. Basically doing a lateflip
>>
>>96229
Jesus, what a collection of lost artefacts. Though, I don't know what your parks are like, but if you put on Superman at the ones I go to, people would have a laugh in a good way. Do skaters not like THPS in the rest of the world?

>>96230
Dustin Dollin has always made me uncomfortable in a weird way. Watching him skate is like realising the guy driving you around is drunk. That fucking slip out when he drops in on the big bank is horrific looking. It's like the trick IS the slam.
>>
You know what else is great to skate to? This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLZfw5-dfg

That's what, I do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>96209
>the skatepark has always been where lonely losers go to do nothing
starting to realize this more as i become a "local" at my local now...the people that hang there daily always seem like they're trying to escape a less than ideal home life (myself included)
>>
There were around 10 new beginners at my local during the lockdown shit and all of them quit or got hurt. The parks near me are almost everyday empty again.
>>
Did I lace my DC’s correctly?
https://unsee.
cc/album#NgIsNZvqnZBfzKcP
>>
File: IMG_20220516_093338.jpg (563 KB, 1280x768)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
I make ramp
>>
File: IMG_20220516_093358.jpg (503 KB, 1280x768)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>96299
The meatgrinder of history has marched through time to lead us to this shitty corner
>>
>>96296
my local is always empty on the nicest days, i guess most people have better things to do
>>
>>96297
sure they look fine too me
>>
>>96296
i saw so much funny shit during the lockdown
seen a kid buy a complete from my local shop, walk out, put the board on the ground, gave it two uncomfortable pushes, wobbled, and then picked it up and just started walking. the way he threw down the board with such confidence like he was gonna just hop on and start doing tricks and then trying to casually stroll away unembarrassed was great
saw another kid with a fresh complete but with no grip tape, i told him he would have a easier time if he gripped his board and he told me he knew he just needed to buy the glue to put the grip on.
saw a lot of bushings cranked down so tight because beginners think its easier to balance on super tight trucks
tried to teach this fat ass how to push around and he put on full 187 pads and a helmet fell over once trying to turn and was done

all this while we had a board shortage going on and I couldnt get a 8.3 from my local. my local was literally just slapping together the most retarded completes with mismatched shit for people cause everything was flying.

>>96300
looking deadly as hell
interesting doing the corner into a bank
>>
>>96288
thats how skating has always been
>>
why does everyone on /esg/ except OP hate vert?
>>
>>96314
that's how skating has always been
>>
>>96314
I respect vert skating
>>
>>96305
Yeah it was weird. My local was filled with nostalgia dudes and even some females in 2020. Most were forced to do stuff in their hometowns and skateparks turned into hub areas for pseudo alternative people.
One guy had emotional breakdowns because he never learned how to skate and always talked about his life regrets.
saw a mall grabber with thrasher shirt and vans shoes
saw a juggling longboarder who sprayed words on his board
One frustrated beginner always tried shit like laser flips instead of learning how to ollie/kickflip first
>>
File: Jim-Greco-Deathwish.gif (3.8 MB, 405x253)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
>>
>>96303
thanks fren
>>
>>96327
I wonder if he's working on another "film". I'm sure his knees and ankles are dust now.
>>
>>96334
Dudes b-roll shits on your entire life. Shut the fuck up poser.
>>
>>96314
I love vert but there's fuck all vert ramps around and it's sorta boring to look at if you don't know the tricks inside and out. I wish more vert dudes would build interesting ramps.
>>
>>96314
what even is vert? the only thing I consider vert is half pipes everything else is tranny. where do you even find a half pipe unless you know someone with one in their backyard?

>>96338
>it's sorta boring to look at if you don't know the tricks inside and out
also this, its cool to watch in person, but its a whole different world. ever been next to some vert boomer and hes like "whoa nosecane back starfish flip maddona varial!" and your just like uhhh yeah that was cool

>>96325
sounds exactly like my experience im so glad its over. i dont even go to parks its all just shit i saw skating around my little town going to my usual spots. it was cool for 2 weeks they shut the local skatepark down and for once there were other people just skating around town
one fucking kook was going around town with a gripless board having people draw on it in sharpie and doing weird pick up artist shit, i cool guyd him when he asked if I wanted to draw something i was picking up major weirdo vibes along with the kook shit
then a few days later people are telling what a creep/weirdo he is and that he got some girls number who worked at one of the restaurants in town and was already harassing her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO6l2CyLy9M
>>
lol at that eunece whore talking about being asian while skating. she is known for hooking up with white dudes only. i need to delete instagram
>>
>>96340
Listening to vert guys talk about it is pretty fun. It makes me appreciate it. That and just how insanely risky it is just doing basic shit. It's less stressful on your body when ot goes well but one bad slam and you're losing full function of a limb.

If there's one area of skating I actually don't give a fuck about and think is just suicidal for not enough gain It's megaramp shit. Once you see one giant air you've seen them all. There's no expression or artistry to it, it's just watching a lunatic sink their life into a big ego trip.
>>
>>96299
>>96300
Awesome, how did you make the coping?

>>96314
I'm OP and i'm also the guy who sometimes posts videos of him skating mini ramps and bowls. I'd love to try and skate a vert ramp but even in socal there is only like one vert ramp in the whole area and I think it's invites only. For now I'm still trying to learn to do tricks in the 9ft deep end of the local bowl which is challenging enough for me.

>>96338
>it's sorta boring to look at if you don't know the tricks inside and out
Personally i think technical vert skating is pretty gay, like the way Tony Hawk or Danny Way skate. That kind of skating just seems so competition based where you get points for doing the biggest combos and shit and I just think it's lame. But there are some current dudes who skate vert and do it in a kinda old-school way like Ronnie Sandoval and it's awesome to watch them to do it because they care about style and not just points in a competition. Grosso obviously had a badass vert style too.

>>96344
>If there's one area of skating I actually don't give a fuck about and think is just suicidal for not enough gain It's megaramp shit.
Agreed. It's so contrived, I just can't appreciate it. It's just the kind of thing that came out of that early 2000s skate boom where all the normies started appreciating skating in a vague way because of the video games.
>>
Pretty cool vert skating in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNRqM-hiYaw

Shits me that dane burman just pops up out of nowhere though. Fuck that cunt is such a sex pest. He just seems like he follows girls around or something. If I was Lizzie Armanto's husband I wouldn't let that ugly cunt into my house.
>>
File: 1652750138062.jpg (599 KB, 1512x2016)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
Anon, new friend here. Is cutting old bushing (black) in half to pad the new bushings (blue) in order to make them taller a viable solution?

I just replaced bushings on my longboard and they are significantly shorter, so wheelbite occurs no matter ho tight ot is.
>>
>>96351
I don't know what your trucks look like but if you're getting wheelbite you need risers, not extra bushings.
>>
File: lwa.jpg (13 KB, 480x269)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>96351
What am I looking at?
>>
File: 1652750868787.jpg (549 KB, 2016x1512)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>>96352
I have I think 1/4 rizers, with old bushings it was fine in terms of wheel bite.
>>96353
It was the bottom bushing, anime-chan.
>>
>>96354
I don't even know dude, I don't fuck with longboards.
>>
its not really going to work well because they have to be one solid piece to work properly. thats why its an issue when they crack.
>>
>>96352
>be me
>5'5"
Risers feel like riding on a double-decker bus. I don't care how smooth those 70mm wheels are. (So smoooooth. So smooth...)
>>
>>96139
nice. It’s so refreshing seeing people not obsessed with fucking black people music.
>>96181
wtf is this retarded haircut I keep seeing?
>>
What do you guys think of bmxers at skateparks? Personally I think they should all just fuck off. If you're still riding a bmx bike and haven't evolved into riding a mountain bike by 2022 you're just a fucking mong. They are dangerous at skateparks.
>>
>>96362
tbqh I’ve always thought bikes are skate parks just don’t belong.
especially if you’re trying to do tricks and stuff. kinda feel like they need a dedicated area away from skate parks.
>>
>>96362
Cool if its one guy but anymore than that they're all faggots
>>
>>96361
Naaaahhh. Give me 80's rock, 90's grunge, and anything jammy, but I've got to have some Odd Future in there somewhere.

>>96362
>>96363
Man, how y'all gonna snake 'em over the internet like this? That's just rude!
>>
>>96362
I don't mind maybe 3 at a time, but more than that and they start to take up a tonne of space. Plus they always go for the bowl when I want to use it which is annoying. Also, far too often they don't check if someone has their board down and will just dive in in a heartbeat.

I'd honestly hate them if they didn't do cool tricks and big airs. "Extreme" scooters on the other hand...
>>
File: lizziemegaslam.webm (1.74 MB, 1280x592)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB WEBM
>>96349
never forget
>>
>>96389
God damn what a fucking horror show. Amazed she came out of that relatively alright.
>>
>>96362
I've never met an actual BMXer (small bmx bike, doing crazy bmx tricks) that didnt know skatepark etiquette. It's mostly just people on recreational bikes who decided to stop at the park who are annoying.
As long as they don't snake people then whatever. They don't really "belong" there but it's not their fault skateboarding is more popular than BMX.
>>
>>96399
Sir? Sir! How do you feel about inline skaters at skateparks, sir! (Or ma'am- don't hit me.)
>>
>>96402
Not them but I have not seen a single inline skater all year, and thank god because they were the WORST for snaking years ago. I see quad skaters a bit (usually hot punk girls) but they're totally cool and follow the same lines as skateboarders.
>>
>>96399
yeah they know the etiquette they just dont fucking follow it
>>
I don't know if I exist in a fucking Mandela universe or what, but I SWEAR I saw a skate video of Chris Cole last week (almost certain it was from Dying To Live) with "The Pot" by Tool playing over it, but now I can't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civuoU_NE38

Am I mistaking it for a different video? I watched all of Dying To Live again and it's not in there at all, nor does it seem to be on any of Cole's other parts. I feel like I'm going insane.
>>
>>96407
No Cole always had Renegade. I know because when I had the vhs I started listening to that song every time I skated
>>
https://youtu.be/CcW-w0xZqbs
>>
>>96417
this is really good
thanks for sharing homie
>>
>>96314
Nobody hates vert. It's just that finding a legitimate vert ramp today is difficult and then actually skating it is hard as fuck.

>>96417
This is the video of the year.
>>
>>96209
>why is always boomers (at the park) like this.

It's literally under-20-year-olds that blast shitty electronic noise.
>>
>>96230
What was the music? Which bands?
>>
>>96300
Onwards.
>>
>>96354
HOW DO YOU EVEN GET WHEELBITE WITH THOSE WHEELS, THEY SURPASS THE DECK.
>>
>>96404
*watches ego float into the sky*
T-thank god I'm afraid of people!
>>
if someone is gonna snake you, you take an extra push and body them, it not your fault they weren't looking where they were going
>>
>>96454
nice advice for the dudes just starting out. when people say you gotta get hurt they dont mean skating, they mean you gotta get in a fight
>>
>>96457
This.
>>
>>96454
i do a modified version of this where i speed up towards the girls or even moms at the skatepark and i grab their tits when i fall on them
>>
>>96343
>she is known for hooking up with white dudes only
eunice*
white men are the most attractive, get over it.
>>
>>96343
what did she say i don't follow social media but i did think about smelling her tampons after that How to Ollie video
>>
>>96432
Idk, the only doom metal band i know is Sleep, I don't listen to the genre a lot so I couldn't pick the band.
>>
>>96475
Ah, but that's stoner.
>>
im gonna become trans so i can go on tours
>>
File: 1136946890112.jpg (197 KB, 750x999)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>95874
lol i literally have that exact real board hes roasting. but i bought it b.c it was the only 8.5 se deck i could find, it being blue and pink was just a bonus :x

i kind of wish you could just go on real's site, choose what shape you want, choose what graphic (or not), and then they press it for you and send it.
>>
File: 02 2.png (329 KB, 640x677)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdqeekVMFBo/
never thought trannies would be called out in skateboarding
>>
>>96483
Pretty based although it's kinda funny to see a jew kvetching about not getting her shekels from skateboarding. Still based though. Looks like she is unfortunately going to be cancelled.

All the trannies i see skating are garbage though and a lot of real women are better than them. Examples: Marbie, Cher
>>
>>96483
damn i feel bad, she's going to be ostracized now but she's actually right and should say it. they are dog pilling her in the comments too, men and women are biologically different trannies should have their own category or something
>>
>>96483
this is the tranny she lost too kek
>https://www.instagram.com/midwestarrest/
>https://www.instagram.com/p/CXKkkX_AY3C/
>>
>mfw women will never step foot on the podium again
>>
>>96489
How is it that despite being biologically male, the majority of trannies are barely better than the average female skater?
>>
>>96477
Lol well as I said I don't know the genre too well. I thought doom and stoner metal were sorta interchangeable though. Whatever it was, it was pretty fun to skate to.
>>
>>96483
>just get better daug
pretty mean thing to say considering the skill gap in girl vs guy skaters and all the biological factors

>>96489
>tranny here does a nollie big spin off a waist high drop
yknow maybe that guy has a point lmao. i was expecting the tranny to actually be as good as a guy but shes an average girl skater.

>>96491
exactly what im saying, should have saved the call out for when someone is actually fucking up the skill level
>>
>>96491
for now. it's bound to happen one day but it will, some local park rat is going to throw on a wig claiming to be a tranny and fucking sweep female comps just like that south park episode. it's inevitable and i can not wait to witness it.
>>
>>96495
this is a job for weck
>>
>>96483
lmao the comments, those people actually exist it's insane
>>
>>96499
Feel like weck has mostly checked out of skateboarding at this point
>>
>>96483
Who is it?
>>
>>96492
Quite prone to confuse, just like psychedelic and progressive, although clearly distinct.
>>
>>96483
>>96489
>>96494
Jesus, if this is what "skating for 11 years" looks like, she's lucky to get in the top 5 at all.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdBSHJTjWyz/
>>
>>96529
comments are right shes trash
wasnt this the same thing with the last trans swimmer thing. the bitch who complained and made it a public grievance finished like 10th or something

like the trans athelete thing is a real issue but it needs to be addressed by bitches that arent mid asf
>>
>>96538
I honestly don't see how sex makes much difference in skating once you're a fully grown adult. Fair enough if you want separate divisions because there's just not that many girls doing it for very long and would get smoked next to the much bigger pool of male skaters, but to try and pull some "hurr durr his hands are bigger, that's why he's better" excuse is retarded. Skating can easily be closer to gymnastics and dance which women excel at in the top tier in the Olympics, but we're not even talking about peak of the peak athletics or weight lifting here; being light and flexible are probably the most ideal physics for skating (if you COMPLETELY ignore style or all of the other expressive, mental aspects of skating). There's nothing about female bodies that make them "bad" at skating, and even if they did, just get fucking stylish.

Girl is a sore fucking loser and her saying anything makes her even getting second place look like the real gender bias (if there even is any) when you see how ropey her skating is. Of course, she totally shows her hand talking about how much money she didn't make. She doesn't give a fuck about the sport/art and is only upset because she lost out on a couple hundred bucks.
>>
>>96542
skating does require physical strength at a high level, theres also the fact that men have more durable bodies that can take harder falls and recover from them from easily. "muh style" isnt enough to win contests.

>Girl is a sore fucking loser and her saying anything makes her even getting second place look like the real gender bias (if there even is any) when you see how ropey her skating is. Of course, she totally shows her hand talking about how much money she didn't make. She doesn't give a fuck about the sport/art and is only upset because she lost out on a couple hundred bucks

i mean she got cheated out of money, its reasonable to be mad about it. if you think it doesnt matter you should tell the tranny to give his money to her.

>>96538
irrelevant, doesnt change the fact that its cheating.
>>
>>96542
>Skating can easily be closer to gymnastics and dance which women excel at in the top tier in the Olympics
Lol women are not better than men at gymnastics, go and watch a gymnastics event and stop talking out of your ass. It's like 99% upper body strength, which men undeniably posses more of.

>being light and flexible are probably the most ideal physics for skating
Flexibility isn't that important for skating. If you can do a full squat you will have all the flexibility you need, and being able to do a full squat (hams to calves) just means you have a normal amount of flexibility for a human. Being light is actually a detriment because you cannot generate as much speed as you could if you were heavier. Of course being heavy does not help much either because you fall harder and can't pop as high but there is a happy medium that usually falls around the average weight for a healthy male, like 165 - 180lbs. If I was wrong then there would be way more guys who are like 5'5" excelling at skating but there's not, some of the best skaters in the world are over 6ft. Tony Hawk is 6'3.

>There's nothing about female bodies that make them "bad" at skating
Yes there is. Women have less balance than men because of the shape of their bodies. This is why the women that you DO see excelling in skating are ones like Nora who literally have no ass and their body looks more male than female, e.g. shoulders the same width or broader than their hips. Women also have less physical coordination than men (ability to perform technical tricks or skate technical obstacles) and display dramatically less physical power than men (measured by how high you can jump, which manifests as the ability to pop ollies in skateboarding). The biggest factors in determinng how genetically gifted you are in skateboarding are balance, coordination and power, and men are inherently better at all of these things.
>>
>>96549
Wish Weck would just say he's trans and start winning female contests.
>>
grown ass men from my local are posting about this "terf" on their ig story flaming her, these same men were silent when weck was being transphobic, never have shit to say when their "bros" step out of line irl, nothing to say when roe v wade leak happened or when a white supremacist shot up a store last weekend it's all performative bullshit. people are such fucking losers. i'll never understand how they choose what to be performative over but my guess is that white dudes love when white women "fuck up" so they can act all holier than thou for a change and shout "karen!!!" bc they actually just hate women.
>>
PJ Ladd is always liking edgy posts on instagram, I like it.
>>
>>96542
>I honestly don't see how sex makes much difference in skating once you're a fully grown adult
it makes a huge difference! go up in this very thread and look at the video of Arin. he is way bigger than any girl, look at the way she really forces power when he does 360 flips. alexis sablone is like 5'1 and she has to squat practically all the way down to the floor just so she can do a kickflip.
its really something, girls are finally starting to get some shine and then some huge nigga in a dress just barges in and steals from them.
>>
>>96542
You're fucking delusional, trannies have no place in womens sports. imagine being an actual girl who skates. hyped that you finally have a place in the sport to prove yourself and support other women just for some faggot with his dick tucked between his legs to infiltrate it. she has every right to be upset. a space carved out for women in skateboarding, an already male-dominated sport, is being filled by fucking MEN.
>>
>>96549
>being light is a detriment.....but so is being heavy...Tony Hawk
Hawk is, and always has been, a lanky twig of a man, not some sort of extreme masculine body type far and away from what a woman could have. Maybe I'm generalising, but I see a whole lot of super skinny male pros all the time. They're not totally jacked like a lot of other athletes are. Weck stands out as being "jacked" only because most skaters aren't "jacked". Hosoi is almost a foot shorter than Hawk and they were neck and neck for years.

>women have less balance than men
>source: my ass
So Nora is good at skating, big wow, so are tonnes of other female skaters with different body types. It's not like every other female skater has some insane hourglass, Venus of Willendorf figure.

Anyway, you're talking about millimetres of difference in body shape and I'm really not arsed having this stupid argument over and over again on the internet. There's nothing about their bodies that stop women from achieving greater heights at skateboarding. If your touchstone of the "average" male skater is Tony fucking Hawk, get real.
And EVEN IF there's some super high cap where your body just can't do something, it's far far far away from an am contest where the winning best trick is a fakie bigspin. That loser girl (going from the clips she post of herself) is just a simply worse skater, worse than most girls I know, and that's why she didn't come in first. There's a world of difference in body shapes and physicality between all of the male pro skaters out there that girls could fit into just fine. There are skaters who don't have fuckin' legs!

What sort of bullshit mentality is it to say "well I was going to do this sick ass trick but, ah, my hips are too wide oh no! Better pack it in.". That's worse than the guys who come to these threads and say "I'm 21, am I too old to skate?" And even if you were right, you just change what tricks or style of skating you're doing like every other person does.
>>
>>96553
nobody likes it when someone who fucking sucks is being a massive hater/kook
>>
>>96562
Everybody knows her run was terrible, the thing is that some guy who has no reason to be in a woman's contest entered and won. If a 30 year old entered an under 12 contest and won you would call him an asshole.
>>
>>96563
okay so it's cool to be a transphobic dick head as long as you're good at skating? got it.
>>
>>96562
i claim mami as mine

https://youtu.be/74CdAq_eO5M
>>
>>96555
proofs? where on his page do you go to see this?
>>
>>96555
I'm an instagram noob but I'll see posts by Weck, etc. and it will say "Liked by pjladd" since I'm following him.
>>
>>96490
Based. Womeme should know their place. The only roles for a f*moid at a skatepark is rolling weed and making hoagies.
>>
>>96553
LMAO guess what in spite of all the globohomo brainwashing they try to push most white guys find trannys and fags disgusting.
>>
>>96565
yes
did you just find out about skateboarding yesterday?
its always been that the better you are the more shit you can get away with
>>
>>96574
Really it's just the attractive rule. Harry Styles looking mofo walks up to girl at coffee shop to ask for number will get it, unattractive fat guy does it and the girl considers the same scenario creepy and harassment.
>>
>>96578
no faggot its literally if your good at skating or not it has nothing to do with looks you faggot ass kook political brained dipshit
>>
>>96571
You see, folks, this is why misogyny is bad... He forgot that they can do beer runs, too.
>>
>>96578
Only the ugliest mother fuckers ever think about shit like this.
>I could get away with being a creepy weirdo if only I wasn't a fat pathetic piece of shit!
KYS
>>
>>96578
wtf
>>
>>96555
pj is based except for the cult he joined
>>
>>96592
Yeah that whole thing is really weird.
>>
>Tim Pool and other chuds found that post
it's over. pure cringe.
>>
>>95639
NEW limosine vid
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztv5rrYR8mk
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 491x767)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>96587
>>96579
>>
File: chud.png (397 KB, 640x953)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>96594
>>
PROGRESSIVES AND SOCIAL MEDIA DESTROYED THE WORLD
>>
>>>96592
Being a Sikh you mean? It's kind of odd for a white guy but do we know anything other than the fact he wears the headgear of a Sikh?
>>
>>96595
whoa
>>
>>96599
its a cult version. i remember reading it on sl*p when looking looking up pj parts

found it

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=114617.msg3466445#msg3466445
>>
>>96601
Oof, probably true too. Ra Ma's current leader, Guru Jajat, is only followed by PJ Ladd from my followers on Instagram.
>>
>>96599
Its not actual Sikhism, he joined this weird LA group with a bunch of white women that pretend to do yoga and ask you for a bunch of money. Look at the origins of this group
https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/yogi-bhajan/
>>
>>96595
Nice, at last. Gifted Hater will be happy
>>
>>96597
tim pool is kind of a cringe grifter but thats actually a cool thing to do, gotta respect his skating skills too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LgfyUeFlzw&t=29s&ab_channel=BrettNovak
>>
I learned switch lipslide today but broke my deck, I don't know if I want to try it again with my fresh board
>>
>>96597
kek im glad this is getting picked up by conservatives i hopes it blows up
>>
Lots of tranny shit lately, kinda cringe desu

Anyway, I learned slappy crooks today
>>
a fun looking trick, tranny
>>
>>96564
Anon, there was literally a 30 years old, a 35 year old and a 12 year old competing against each other at the Women's Park in the Olympics.
>>
>>96612
Tranny is hate speech. We need to be inclusive of people who cut off their dicks.
>>
>>96606
I was absolutely shocked when I discovered Tim Pool could skate.
>>96538
Yeah she wasn't the best messenger for this. Her best tricks were literally a kickflip and back boardslide. At the level girls skate these days, she shouldn't even qualify, let alone reach the point that she seethes because she lost to a tranny. That being said, it's going to take a girl who can actually shred to step up and say woman have yet to carve their own path in this sport and it can't come at a time where they dump a bunch of troons in the mix of things. It's competition after all. Troons should be making artsy skate videos anyway, why do they feel the need to compete?
>>
Old vs New.
>right: Anti-Hero 8.25, generic trucks, 52mm 99a generic wheels, bought locally
>left: My dad's Gordon & Smith surfboard, from 1975 according to him, Bennett trucks, "road rider 4" wheels.
It definitely needs new bearings but other than that this vintage board is in fantastic nic for its age.
>>
>>96596
the fact you either have this saved or went through the trouble of finding it says more about you than it does "society"

post a clip I bet you dont even skate
>>
>>96624
Your dad was a skateboarder? That's fucking cool
>>
>>96621
>why do they feel the need to compete?
most likely because there's no way in fuck that tranny would have even placed in a men's competition.
>>
>>96626
Apparently, from what I know he just cruised with it which is probably why it's not beat up. This would have been in the 70s so the sport was in it's infancy.
>>
>>96625
It took 5 seconds to look up, retard. You were the one who got extremely butt hurt that women might view attractive people differently from unattractive.

more proof: https://www.boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
>>
>>96606
Lol say whatever you want about to. But dude shreds. Put a wig on his head and call him Tiffany he would have all the sponsors.
>>
>>96629
you knew the exact key words to look up because your an autist faggot
>more proof: not a clip
i want proof you fucking skate not proof you cant get laid loser
>>
>>96562
>I see a whole lot of super skinny male pros all the time
They still weigh considerably more than the average female skateboarder. I'd say the average weight of a professional male skateboarder is probably around 170lbs, but the average weight of a female skateboarder is probably more like 125lbs.

>Nora is good at skating, big wow, so are tonnes of other female skaters with different body types.
But there's not. Almost every professional female skater has the same fridge-mode body shape. I can't think of any that are actually good at skating that don't have it, but I'm welcome to hear examples.

>What sort of bullshit mentality is it to say "well I was going to do this sick ass trick but, ah, my hips are too wide oh no! Better pack it in.".
It's not a mentality, it's a reality that because of the composition of their bodies something like an ollie will be much harder to learn than for a man. This does not mean they shouldn't try and learn it anyway, and I genuinely think it's awesome when women do skate, but it's delusional to act like men have no advantage in the 'sport' because it's more based in style than other sports.

Although the one thing I will admit here is that the tranny who won the comp did not seem like he had some huge advantage over the girl. He sucked. Which is kind of weird given the huge physical advantage that men have over women. Yet the girl is still in the right for pointing it out because men pretending to be women have no place in any female competition.
>>
>>96566
That front smith at 1:16 was beautiful. Man I wish I could tweak my back foot like that when I do it.
>>
>>96624
Sick. That old board would be really fun just to skate like drain ditches and stuff with.
>>
>>96649
Typing of that, there is this drain ditch near my house that I have REALLY been eyeing, but I checked it out more thoroughly, recently, and it has a lot of weeds in the cracks between the ditch... uhh... tiles... I'd have to pull them up to skate it "safely". I still want to do it, though. The thing is long, downhill, AND literally right by my house. I might even hit it with my inlines, afterwards.
>>
>>96647
holy shit you actually typed all that out loooool
>>
:^) I know it is a commitment issue. The real problem is that I, an IT enthusiast, cannot jump for shit. I AM a beginner, but my shuvits always end up in front of me. I'm too scared to land on my pretty, bitch face.
>>
>>96624
Dare you to carve a pool in that thing.
>>
>>96653
If they don't take that dare, we're calling their parents.
>>
>>96651
Fuck off zoomer. I know you've only been here for like a year but 4chan was once a place where people used to put effort into their arguments.
>>
>>96650
Get to work Anon! You can fix it up patch by patch.

>>96647
>Although the one thing I will admit here is that the tranny who won the comp did not seem like he had some huge advantage over the girl.

That's what I'm saying, anon. You're thinking of the most extreme examples like it's Olympic athletics with people in pristine condition, and not a collection of weirdos with age gaps, long term injuries, different styles, etc. It's a sport that has to be judged no matter how "sport"-like it is. If the scenario of some top tier male skater putting on a wig and being allowed to compete ever happens, then I'll care a bit more. But if you're up against someone like above, who cares?

Plus Lizzie isn't a fridge imo. Even if she were, fine, lots of fridges girl skaters out there, like there's lots of tall girl basketball players out there.
>>
>>96652
Fun fact: I was actually better at balancing a manual when I started skating. Recently, all I can hit for maintaining it is the don't-hit-me pose. :/
>>
>>96657
You're implying that fridges are the optimal body type to skate. Sometimes the cute girls have the specific weight that gravity hates. Maybe they can't afford different wheels or a different board size...?
>>
I kinda quit/kinda got fired from my job today. What now bro? Should I just be a skateneet?
>>
competition skating is fucking wack this whole argument is wack if these two bitches were just in a video together nobody cares but you got all these people desperate to make money off skating like bitch your fucking 27 and are trash you should not be entering contests you should be going to the park at 9am when nobody is there. congrats on the endorsement from tim pool Im sure that will go far for her. and good for her for probably getting banned from comp skating, now maybe the bitch will get in the streets and film a part, oh no she wont, shes a shitty park rat. the fact that this turned into an argument about trans people at all is so fucking gay. no respect for any skater who feels extremely one way or another about this. competitions are gay, people who care about them this much are gay.
>>
>>96660
Just be a skate bum until you need money for booze weed and parts.
>>96661
>fuck comp skating
Lol mad because your jock bullies are getting podiums. Keep crying faggot.
>>
>>96529
>>96538
She beat all the other women, arguments over her skill are moot
>>96542
Skateboard tricks take a lot of explosive power. There are zero female skaters, ever, who can kickflip on flat like a good male skater. Yes, even Alexis kickflips and squats landings like a girl.
>>
File: PXL_20220519_005518996.jpg (2.28 MB, 1280x960)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB JPG
Can I make these grind or something or should I throw them out? I could have them moved into my mom's driveway
>>
>>96668
>I could have them moved into my mom's driveway
rofl
>>
>>96612
i learned slappys today too anon!!! just regular ones tho...
>>
>>96668
I think you could make the edges skateable if you used a really good rub brick
>>
so it begins
>>
skateboarders are some of the cringiest people on the planet yet none of them realize it. its best to have more friends that dont skate than do to keep sane and not be an embarrassment. also dont dress like one off the board
>>
>>96672
why did he have to follow up with the mini rant. we all know people got opinions. they keep their mouth shut to keep their paychecks, not that hard to understand. Im not gonna comment on whos a better skater sore loser or fucking princess arbys lmao. but just makes him seem mad he never went pro
>>
>>96671
Hehehe... Rub brick. (I barely know him!)
>>
>>96668
Just be glad you have a skate-able driveway. Mine is not only asphalt, rocks up, but has weird elevation points and cracks, too. Its like skating a washing machine. Thank god cars/carports exist.
>>
Are the bushings on independent trucks supposed to be soft garbage? Had to switch them out after 5 mins because I kept getting wheel bite
>Inb4 lardass
I'm actually underweight for my size
>>
>>96681
just tighten em lardass
>>
>>96683
I did the bushing are just shit I popped in my old ones and it skated just fine
>>
>>96681
I have mine looser than stock and it feels fine.
>>
>>96684
stock indys are trash yes
>>
>>96676
Holy fuck lmao is he calling out marbie?
>>
>>96681
Yes they are garbage. Not worth keeping at all. Go for bones bushings.
>>
I will be making a new thread shortly if no zoomer does it first
>>
>>96687
marbie is bigger than he is!
>>
>>96694
>>96694
>>96694
>>
>>96681
I went through multiple sets in the space of a week until I found some that weren't total shit. I have loads of backups in wait now, including Bones. There's something seriously wrong with Indy bushings atm. I keep talking to people having issues. Mine literally spilled out over the washer/cup thing and split after less than an hour of kickflips.

>>96676
Man, even people who like Marby don't think she's the best.
>>
skateboard """"""""culture""""""" is at an all time low point and skateboarders are horrible people to be around

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.