[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eCeleb.png (3.41 MB, 1818x1080)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
Is this really it boxbros? Watching stupid, irrelevant eCelebs fighting each other for the rest of our lives? Be it the Paul brothers, Sam Hyde, iDubbbz, KSI, it seems only these stupid gimmick exhibitions are attracting mainstream attention. Is the sport basically dead at this point?
>>
>>95237
No people just like watching people beat each other the fuck up. Even better when it's someone you hate. You autists really overthink the dumbest and most obvious shit.
>>
>>95237
No it's about money laundering. And these fucking e-faggots are too much of pussies to just do what people want and kill themselves on livestream.
>>
>>95237
How is he not in prison for statutory child rape? Unless, she's extorting him and this is why he fights - because he needs the money to stay out of prison? Maybe she lets him suck her toes when he visits to pay her hush money.
>>
With the rise of mma and ufc, boxing will only lose popularity, it's just so gay compared to mm
>>
>>95237
Yeah I’m going to this and was looking for a board to ask where the fuck I could bet on these fights
I’ve looked all over and have found nothing
I don’t care about boxing, but Sam Hyde’s attendance is enough to get me to drive a few hours and make a weekend of it with my gf
But yeah the Sam Hyde/ boxing crossover should be fun, I’ll try and stream on yt and I’ll post in the thread the link.
Any other anons that will be there lmk or if you want better tickets than are available I might be upgrading mine and need to get rid of the ones I have (100’s section)
>>
>>95274
>charity event
>but they cover “training costs” for boxers
So they’re gonna pay Sam Hyde however much he charges per hour to train the epic meal time guy?
>>
>>95260
>Even better when it's someone you hate.
The dopamine rush of winning a bet on a fight that is politically or ideologically motivated is great
>>
>>95237
It's in a sorry state and you're right in identifying this as part of the decay. Boxing used to attract mainstream attention all on its own. It had superstars that normal people cared about. Its been decades since then however. These clown show freak fights are now the biggest events in boxing.
>>
got a link to pirated livestream?
>>
>>95991
Looking for this too. Want to watch Arin get out in the ground.

>>95851
I hope so
>>
>>95878
I for one am just glad that internet tough guys are actually showing up to fights to embarrass themselves nowadays
>>
>>95991
>>96020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouHSVM2dITo
>>
>>96027
Does anyone have a website that doesn't look like a scam?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>95237
WHY NO MARKY MARK IN CREATOR CLASH
>>
>>96037
Allegedly this will start playing the creator clash either in about an hour or whenever the movie ends apparently.
>>
>>96037
>>96046
Forgot the link:
https://www.streameast.xyz/boxing/creator-clash-idubbbz-vs-dr-mike/
>>
When will ethan ralph vs warski happen
>>
http://methstreams.com/boxingstreams/creator-clash/
>>
>>95851
According to the word, he charged him nothing.
He just asked him to "Show that gentile subhuman what you get for supporting palestine"
>>
>>96053
This one is working, thank you very much!
>>
>>96055
ok scammer
>>
File: theworkingone.png (1.2 MB, 1809x935)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>96056
>>
>>96058
how does chat work
>>
>>96060
No clue, I'm not bothering with it. The /sp/ and /xs/ threads are my "chat" for now.
>>
it is also just on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/mrgaming316
>>
>>95237
You would have to change the entire format. Promoters really like to base entire events on one talent to avoid negotiations.
MMA got away with 15min fights and bareknuckle goes for 6min. No reason to sit down for an hour just to find out if the fight pays off.
>>
Has Epic meal time guy fought yet? Hope i didn't miss it.
>>
>>96065
Second to last.
As we speak Sam's operatives are infiltrating the compound.
>>
>>96065
As the other anon: >>96065 said, he's right before the purported "main event." But we all know that the main event is Harley. The other anon is literally not kidding either. Hyde's zoomer crew (at least if not more) are literally within the event right now and who knows what's going to happen.
>>
>>96048
No doctor is going to let the rage pig fight and even if they did he’d find and excuse to puss out
>>
Arin Hanson will win
>>
>>96082
I am rooting for him but Harley is a fucking massive dude.
From these fights before it is clear some of these people are way more prepared than others, and I am not sure Arin is that prepared.
>>
>>96085
Harley won and then called out dr disrespect lmao
>>
>>96087
I am surprised how good the doctor fighting iddubz is.
Dude is solid.
>>
>>96092
I feel like fighting somebody clearly better than him doubly proves to people like ricecum that he's not a bitch. GG
>>
>>95237
Dr. Mike was the superior fighter in strength and skill but idubbz fought with the heart of a lion, nearly brought a tear to my eye and he managed to take mike all the way to the fifth round.
>>
>>96082
He lost, but props to him for going out there and fighting a much bigger dude. I've got more respect for egoraptor after this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_kGJBv6Wr4
>>
>>95566
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>96111
Probably Sam Hyde for fucking a 15yo girl when he was already nearly 30.
Dude is pretty scummy but 4chan loves him anyway because he is "based".
>>
>>96118
Oh damn, that's not good.
>>
Boxing is going to die in 30 years minimum once the boomers die off
it's too dangerous with all the research going into CTE, you're better off doing MMA. MMA is far bigger and has a better production behind it too.
take it as a product on its merits alone, and it comes up short against kickboxing and MMA.
>>
>>96128
What makes MMA safer on the noggin than boxing?
>>
>>96118
Lol are autists still mad that he legally buttfucked marky. Lmao at getting mad at other people for having sex.
>>
>>96128
>MMA is bigger
No

>>96161
No 10-count
Shorter fights overall
Other places and ways to attack (leg kicks, grappling)
Fewer strikes per minute
No 10 count
>>
>>96165
>no 10 count
It’s still amazing to me that people don’t realize boxers packing concussion on top of concussion in a single fight because of this retardation. The ten count should be abolished.
>>
>>96167
Refs have been more willing to call TKOs or wave off fighters during ten-counts in the last decade, but boxers still probably absorb more brain trauma.
>>
>>95566
>>96111
It's just random made up hit piece shit. Everything done was legal but of questionable morality. That being said, if you can look at a fully developed 15yo and a fully developed 18yo and claim there is a significant difference, you have a mind virus.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.