[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 4 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Was driving with my bike from an early ass appointment back to my crib with 4 hours of sleep on me and thought i should take my time and learn it there

Getting proper sleep tonight and then tomorrow going to this open field, where there's not that many NPCs walking around, even if there are gonna be a few and i know they still will be there, there's no better time to learn to do this

Crazy to think how it's almost 4 years ago when i first watched yt tutorial vid on this on my phone when actually outside and without any success in my first attempts i just proceeded to just not do it, feeling really determined rn, any additional advice lol?
No point in watching any new vids as they all are essentially the same and I just did watch a 4 min compact tutorial on 2x speed before making the thread
>>
>>94501
Same advice literally anybody else will give you but

Learn with flat pedals
Get good at wheeling on your balance point.
Then just lean back and pull until you can at least loop out.
After that it is practice.
I am starting to learn manuals as well and can do 10-50 feet depending on speed
>>
>>94501
>>94604
I'm going to join you. I've always been too much of a pussy to loop out. Wish me luck.
>>
>>94604
Learn to fucking pump. Doing a few yards just on momentum it's time to learn how to use your hips and manual indefinitely.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.