[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 98 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0517.jpg (1.03 MB, 1280x1731)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
photosynthesis uploaded in high quality edition
https://youtu.be/JuvffUx4os4

dont bother asking if it's too late to skateboard
BoFa
Sawcon
slow ass board
seethe
old >>93416
>>
>>94444
>photosynthesis uploaded in high quality edition
>https://youtu.be/JuvffUx4os4 [Embed]
nice. i still have my orange tape.
>>
I fell for the Ace trucks meme.

I've been riding 44's for 2 months now and they won't stop clicking. It's annoying and makes me feel like I'm skating Krux trucks.

Any suggestions before I go back to Indy?
>>
>>94444
physically can not get myself to skate when i take adderall before the sesh wtf
>>
>>94448
>Any suggestions before I go back to Indy?
I went from ace af1 back to my hollow thunders, flip tricks are so much easier, highly rec
>>
>>94449
find God and stop using drugs
>>
wasnt someone here talking abiut Kairi Netsuke a while ago? hea definitely good
>>
This indigenous invite only comp is happening next month and I think I wanna go, but Im not sure it will actually be worth it - though the founder was out at SPOT trying to network, wonder how many pros will actually make the trip to this competition.

Ill probly end up going just to take some cool photos, but not really expecting it to get a big turn out.

the park theyre gonna build for it looks nice tho.
>>
>>94444
Checked

Has anybody else checked Mike Anderson's new spitfire part? I liked it. It really had early street skating vibes, mainly because it often had a sequence of tricks filmed at the same spot, in contrast to standard montages of having barrages of different tricks at different spots. This way you can take in the spot and appreciate skateboarding.
>>
>>94458
what the fuck is that lmao
its being run by indigenous people? is it that nka group?
where is it gonna be?
>>
these threads are my favorite place to discuss skateboarding- just sucks that it gets a reply every few hours
>>
>>94454
The Tampa Pro livestream was fun yesterday. Zero part soon?
>>
>>94493
I checked it out because of your post. I know what you mean, good stuff.
>>
File: 1549332489755.jpg (67 KB, 720x405)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>94458
>This indigenous invite only comp
huh? like on a reservation? what? you should go and bring us back pictures.
>>
File: virgincrooser.jpg (198 KB, 789x704)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
crooser bros, why arent you getting any pussy?
>>
>>94458
Just work on your tan and claim some native American heritage. If you can pass for Latino they literally can't say shit. I say this as an actual Injun.
>>
>>94528
My guy
>>
>>94444
how do i get a skater bf bros?
>>
>>94553
Is that you gay london anon? Lol you still single
>>
File: Supreme x Thrasher.jpg (81 KB, 600x600)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>94553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6vd1dnkmtQ
>>
>>94546
>Why do news stations and journalistic media obsess over the frequency of sex young men are having?
>>
>>94557
>virgin thinks that rising virginity rates isnt newsworthy
lmao we were put on this earth to eat breathe and fuck, if people stop doing one of those things its kind of a big deal

>>94556
watching this during mercury retrograde is dangerous
>>
>>94556
oh my god the description tho

Affirmations:
-I have a skater boyfriend
-I have a skater boyfriend that loves me
-I have a skater boyfriend that hangout with me
-I have a skater boyfriend that listens to Lil peep with me
-My skater boyfriend skates with me
-We have deep conversations at 1 am
-I have a skater boyfriend with good style
-I have a skater boyfriend with good music taste
-You attract skater boys into your life
-There are countless opportunities to meet skater boys
-He loves you the way you are
-When you see him you will know his him
-You have fun with him and his friends skateboarding
-You and him paint your nails together
-Your skater boyfriend teaches you how to skate
-You will have skater boys interested in you
-It is gonna be your desire relationship
-You trust the universe to give what you want
-You dont have doubts because you know its gonna happen
Repeat this <3

are chicks ok?
>>
File: D7eaSB0XoAA_UZe.jpg (51 KB, 750x733)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>94554
no im a girl been skating for years and been shitposting in these threads since last year
>>94556
>tfw you never experienced teenage love
i will never have this....why live?
>>
>>94559
ngl i tried affirmations to find a job during desperate stressful times it's all cope and brainworms, it never works. manifestation is not real
>>
>>94562
every fucking dumb bitch these days has tried affirmations, has at least 4 different colored rocks, thinks manifestation is real, even if it didnt work for them, they have a friend that does it.
every chick is schizo these days
>>
>>94560
It's overrated anyways, just concentrate on skateboarding.
>>
File: Goldy.jpg (262 KB, 500x500)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>94493
I watched it, Mike is pretty sick.
Honestly, I don't watch a lot of skate videos anymore. So this was nice
>>
As appealing as you THINK a skater gf or bf might be ~i would probably quit skateboarding if my wife showed interest in doing it to.
>>
File: Gou-Miyagi-Video-Nasty.gif (3.8 MB, 405x270)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB GIF
>>
>>94553
Most skaters suck dick on flat you dumb tranny.
>>
>>94560
age/location? p sure we're all losers here tho
>>
>>94559
hahaha there is so much weird skate content out there
>I don't know if you're ready to hang out at my skatepark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGaWPptHst4
>>
>>94574
mods?
>>
>>94572
speak for yourself faggot
>>94573
mid 20s, eastcoast
>>
My friendship with Indies is over. I am now part of the THUNDER TRUCKS gang.
>>
>>94575
i hate you for showing me this
>>
>>94580
Based.

Lights or Standard
>>
>>94579
if ur a girl in your mid 20s on the east coast and you dont have a skater bf what are you even doing?
>>
>>94583
Be nice, she's trans
>>
>>94584
fair, the trans i know dont have bfs, they pretty much just be making out with drunk dudes
>>
>>94583
the town i live in is desolate and the locals are mean and weird
>>
>>94587
>the weirdo tranny mongo pushes a penny board down a desolate main street in the south of the united states
>pushing down a crusty road with faded yellow lines, past boarded up windows narrowly avoiding old newspapers and plastic bags floating like tumbleweeds in the wind.
>she passes the towns lone cop, whos shes known since she was a kid has watched her grow up through the changes of puberty and puberty blockers, she glances, he nods, she glances away
>the sun is setting, the brief 3/4 of a mile of mainstreet will soon turn into a fork in the road leading tranon to make a decision they've been making since they were a child
>before reaching the fork is the small town diner, the only operating business left in town except for the pharmacy (kept alive by none other than tranon herself)
>the diner serves as the meeting place

oh my god i gotta go skate. the story ends with you hitting a stop rock and the black people at the club across from the diner and the white people in the diner both come out and laugh at you together the end.
>>
>>94587
Stop being the pussy that you will never have. Most skaters are drunk and drugged out losers. Who cares what they think.
>>
>>94587
>>94589
ur my gf now btw pack ur bags ur movin to the city
>>
>>94556
if i ever see someone do this near me im gonna start doing fucking spin kicks and go Ramon Dekkers mode on them both
>>
>>94556
Gayest shit I've ever seen. Only time I would hug someone is one of the homies after they sent some insane shit. Never show a hoe love. Always remind them that they ain't shit
>>
>>94580
Because of the new Thunder video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hseF7uTxcU
>>
>>94587
if getting a scumbag skater boyfriend is your only goal then fucking move to a bigger city. whats stopping you? girls live on easy mode. you can get some bar, restaurant or retail job within a week and one of the millions of simps would help you find a place to stay while you get your shit together
>>
>>94597
men like you are delusional
>>
>>94598
what exactly is stopping you though? im starting to think you might really be a tranny
>>
>i'm starting to think that these aren't real people and its just one dude doing this shit to mess with us.
>>
File: vincent.png (1.19 MB, 1136x640)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>94600
based frechman was the only one there not dressed like a nascar driver with cringe sponsors
>>
File: 1651425087747.png (227 KB, 405x475)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
What cupsole would you guys recommend? I'm officially done with vulcs
>>
>>94599
I did move to a bigger city once, it was expensive and i barely met anyone during my 1 year there besides other girls that skate, not really worth it
>>
>>
>>94603
maybe looks into vans wafflecup shoes they have the board feel of vulcs and support of cupsole
>>
>>94605
ok make a skate instagram account and wait for thirsty comments and dms. every girl i see with one has 2000+ followers
>>
>>94602
He skates for Pizza, he is anything but based.
>>
>>94612
toilet full of shit > pizza > illegal civ > disorder
>>
>>94610
ig clout is meaningless, only dweebs care about that shit
>>
>>94458
The only indigenous skater I've heard of is Joe Buffalo. Who else is worth checking out?
>>
>>94614
When you're a shitty womeme skater ig clout is how you get sponsors. That and moving to LA and sucking berras dick.
>>
>>94616
bro i just want to share a hobby i love with a person i care about what are you even talking about now
>>
Can we fucking ban this kid already?
>>
>>94617
if you are actually a woman, you're like incapable of being charming or feeling love, not because you are like that, but everyone of you people are completely without genuine feelings lol
>>
>>94618
Cringe. Nothing gayer than a wannabe janny. You should be banned from your local and life in general.
>>
>>94614
i dont know what to tell you. go start posting on slap and keep swiping on tinder
>>
Is it possible that I may not be built for skating? I mean it’s fun but I’ve been skating for a year and can’t even really do a shove it. Not even an ollie. Then again I just started trying shove it’s about a month ago.
>>
>>94618
take your meds
>>
>>94499
Its being run by a local indigenous group, I assume skate crew but Ive honestly never heard of them till I saw this on my IG feed
https://www.instagram.com/7genskate/
Its being put on in a suburban sports stadium about 20 mins drive from where I live.

>>94532
Not on a res, but the indigenous in this city are big on the whole "unceded territory" thing - since the region was heavily colonized in the mid 1800s. Im pretty much gonna go unless the price of the tickets are exorbitant, Ill share the pics with /esg/ when I get em developed.

>>94615
He's the only one I know of, he is also a local and Ive seen him skate here a bunch already, but he will probly be there in some form, either competing or helping host, since he's pretty big in the local indigenous scene here.

Pic is the other side of the park mock-up they have
>>
>>94553
post ass
>>
>>94553
I want a skater bf..
too bad I’m a top though.
>>
>>94448
>won't stop clicking
what does this mean I rode a pair of ace's to the axe and never heard a click. Are you riding them tight?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYmExnnDLk

pretty cool little doc despite it being put out by red bull
>>
>>94635
he's probably too retard to realize it's his pivot cups making the noise and doesn't know you can just throw wax shavings into them to get rid of the issue or his bushings are coming apart.
>>
File: useless card.jpg (287 KB, 813x1185)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>94635
>Are you riding them tight?
>Ace trucks
LOL

Actually, it turned out to be a slipped axle. First time this has happened to me, so I'm not sure if I should replace them or just toss them away.
>>
What do we think of this earth rockers? Is Bam actually involved in a conspiracy?
I mean I think she’s got a point.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLz9yySKsI
>>
>>94640
how the fuck can you watch this dumb bitch for more than 10 seconds? blonde haired women talking about conspiratorial shit is fucking kyryptonite for you righty retards.
>>
>>94636
whats up with scandi people always being kinda autistic and awkward?
>>
File: IMG-3852.jpg (309 KB, 1672x1254)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
I found this kinda-spot. It would be pretty fun if the ground wasn't so shit where the incline met the flat surrounding ground. Takes so much speed and you have to do that little light-footed hop over the rough part just before actually popping.
>>
File: IMG-3850.jpg (443 KB, 1672x1254)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>94644
The light seems to be on 24/7 which is nice. If anyone has skated this before it's been a looong time. I started working some wax in and did a fs tailslide. I wanna do bs tailslide, would be pretty proud of that. I'll post a clip of something soon.
>>
>>94636
I liked the one they did recently with Fancy Lad a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBpGm5XdgT0&ab_channel=RedBullSkateboarding

I figured the Fancy Lad dudes would be kinda cool guy-ish and hate on the Red Bull guy a little bit, but they were actually really sweet nice guys. just a little crew of skate nerds.
>>
@94640
>>>/trash/
>>>/tv/
>>>reddit
>>
File: file.png (3.85 MB, 1362x1566)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
Post more setups. I went to an 8.5 from an 8.125, also my first time skating conical fulls. Only been out once but I'm liking it a lot.
>>
>>94636
Legends. I really want to skate the Osaka plaza stairs
>>94646
They are the best.
>>
>>94644
comfy pic. I've had many night session at spots like this.
>>94603
busenitz pro. It's an easy cupsole to get used to.
>>
File: 637868424368.jpg (41 KB, 574x351)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>94643
they're too pure for this world
>>
>>94636
I wanna be an underground skater.. fuck that’d be so cool.
>>
>>94603
the Emerica G6 soles might be the best cupsoles in skateboarding right now. they're fantastic
>>
>>94623
Bumping for frogs
>>
>>94623

have you taken the time to try watching trick tip videos? it helps a lot to try and understand the proper footing and technique. even if you have, make sure you try to change things in little ways to see how it affects the resulting motions you get from your board. even as a pretty experienced skater i can say that sometimes it's easy to get stuck in a pattern where you misplace your feet for certain tricks, so always try to adjust and give it some practice with an alternative approach. you'd be surprised how tiny little changes result in completely different results.

all in all, keep practicing man. it doesnt always click right away. if you're motivated to learn and can retain enthusiasm, then you can do it bro. best of luck.
>>
>>94623
Like that other anon said; you may have just learned how to do it wrong and keep repeating the same mistake out of muscle memory. Try to think critically about bailing tricks. Eg: if the board winds up in front and away from you, you need to put your body weight forward more.

Also, try other types of skating. People couldn't ollie for decades when skating started being a big sport. Cruising bowls and doing freestyle things is lots of fun. Maybe try that for a while and come back to skating.

But mostly, just do more of it. Just focus on an hour and a half session and really try some basic footworky things to build up your balance and confidence.
>>
>>94640
QRD? I've watched a bit of this video and it's obnoxiously edited and the host is already annoying me. Plus in less than 3 minutes she's gotten details wrong, such as Knoxville being a writer for Big Brother before he did the self defence video.

If it's just "MTV/Tremain/Paramount manipulated and encouraged Bam to become a party animal and washed their hands of it"....yeah, sorta, but there was also 10 entire years where Bam had nothing to do with Jackass and nobody was forcing the booze down his neck. The more time passes, and the more clean and sober Steve-O and fucking Novak get, the less excuses Bam has. Plus, even if his contract for Jackass 4 was super strict and unfair with prescribed medication, they were giving him yet another chance to make MILLIONS. I feel bad for the guy, but his sobriety and mental health is entirely his responsibility at this point.
>>
File: doreamon.jpg (85 KB, 850x744)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>94644
Spooky, I hope you don't ollie into Silent Hill

>>94654
Just ordered some booz-en-tits. Should I keep or remove the tongue flap
>>
>>94636
A couple of these guys showed up at my local in England before, kicked ass on the miniramp. Lots of fun oldschool plants.
>>
>>94560
Aw.
Well, many people haven't experienced it. But hey, you are still alive. You can always skateboard, like the anon said and you can always meet someone. You are still you and that's who you are always going to be.
>>
>>94580
What is this? Is this the big secret? There was a trailer for a thunder trucks 40 year annivwrsary video or somethinf where Jay Adams and Tony Hawk said they were on Thunders.
>>
>>94592
Is that the low kicks kick boxer who played in the academies of Ajax Amsterdam?
>>
>>94560
>>tfw you never experienced teenage love
Me and my partner didn't get together until we were 23 and it was very much like this (she doesn't skate though). Went on like that for years and years. We're both 30 now and just a little less sappy. You'll find your skater bf.
>>
File: 20220503_131716.jpg (1.17 MB, 3264x1472)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>94651
>inb4 kingpin
I keep them that thight for railstands.

8.5 deck, Indy hollows (2 different bushings because it seems like most Indy bushings in shops are dogshit and fall apart after a single sesh), Bones wheels and bearings.

I'm tempted to turn my other board into a purely bowl thing (fatter softer wheels, rails, risers), but then I get the feeling I won't bring it out enough because I'm so used to this setup.
>>
>>94676
>railstands
>8.5

I likevwhen people use their boards for whatvthey want despite "proper" and intended use.
>>
>>94614
>only dweebs care about that shit
tranny confirmed
either that or your a femcel FDS ugger
tits or gtfo
>>
File: knightnsteed.jpg (24 KB, 476x483)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>94560
>no
well fuck off then you gigantic fa-
>im a girl
M'lady, would'st thou accompany me on my steed? I am afraid it is merely an 8.25 and as such it lacks adequate room for the both of us, but if thou desires, I can carry you in my arms as we ride?
>>
File: E_0huERVUAYKM0G.jpg (53 KB, 680x615)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>94444
bros i feel bad for derailing this thread, can we just discuss what we plan on working on this spring and upcoming summer. Personally, I will be working on my ledge skating and flatground tricks so i can enter in this big GOS my local does every year at the end of summer. I finally got my set up dialed and will dedicate this week to halfcab variation of tricks. any tips are welcomed.
>>
>>94686
I want to skate more street and get out of my comfort zone. I discovered some ultra crusty spots in the woods.
I was always a gap/rail dude but started to skate more flat/ledge this year. You could try halfcab manuals, crooks, 5-0 for a start, fast halfcab flips are sick.
>>
>>94644
Dream spot, looks so good
>>
File: 1651117570729.jpg (67 KB, 540x564)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>94686
I'm gonna learn slappies this coming month.

I'm getting at that age where my knee's hurt and Polar looking sick.
>>
>>94686
Get the basic flatground stuff down so I can do a little line of some kind. Ollie, FS 180, shuv/pop shuv. Would be happy to have those at this point. Looking to do 50-50 to tail stall on a mini as it doesn't seem too much more difficult than the 50-50.
>>
>>94677
Yeah, idk, I was stuck indoors for a while and wanted to get some freestyle basics down on my carpet. Getting it to do a rail pressure flip thing is super hard due to the size, but any time I land rail by accident now it doesn't freak me out too much.

>>94686
My goal for the end of the summer is an invert/some sort of handplant, but I'm a ways off yet. So far in the last few weeks I've gotten rock fakies and tail stalls on bigger ramps, a couple rock n rolls on smaller ones, and 50-50s/slashers, as well as some bigger drop ins. I'm working up the balls to start really attacking high coping, but I think I need to start doing fly outs and early grab airs first before I try putting my hand down.

Anyone else find it hard to focus on a single thing when there's so much other fun shit to learn? It's a good problem to have.
>>
>>94696
>Anyone else find it hard to focus on a single thing when there's so much other fun shit to learn? It's a good problem to have.
yes always been like this too and i think it's why im not very consistent, so im not sure if it's the best problem to have i will land something twice during a sesh and consider it mastered and move on. also am just overwhelmed by everything i want to learn and if it's not clicking instantly i tend to move on after about 10mins of trying. i guess for me it's a lack of discipline, i don't really go to the skatepark to train
>>
>>94667
Understandable. She’s a bit annoying, yeah, but she’s actual a lawyer if you can believe it. The deeper into the video goes, the more weird things get. Basically Bam is under a guardianship with a woman who has a YT channel. The last person that she was in charge of was an addict, and they claimed she was schizophrenic but wasn’t. Then she went missing and turned up dead.
Well, Bam is going through similar run around as her, and their is literal police body cam footage where they’re calling Bam schizophrenic as well. If that’s not weird enough- Novak posted 2 workout videos on his Instagram with he and Bam a month apart where they’re wearing the same clothes- it’s the same video. Also the same clip with 2 pics were posted on Bams Instagram where he’s in the same clothes but different settings with again a month apart. So not only is he not in charge of his account, but they’re using recycled pics for some reason.
>pic not related
>>
>>94699
I meant there* sorry that bothered me.
>>
>>94668
>Should I keep or remove the tongue flap
That's my personal issue with the shoe, the tongue flap is really loud on it, (like I'd never wear them with shorts), but I cut them off one time and it somehow looked more off. I've decided to just keep them on.
>>94696
>Anyone else find it hard to focus on a single thing when there's so much other fun shit to learn? It's a good problem to have.
Absolutely. There's an endless possibilities of lines and shit to try, I'll never do everything in a single session. Keeps me chasing that high since there's always something to save for the next sesh.
>>
>>94699
>Novak posted 2 workout videos on his Instagram with he and Bam a month apart where they’re wearing the same clothes- it’s the same video.
yeah dude they and bam do this when he is sober. he gets sober for a like week and they repost some old video of him saying whoo go bam and everyone with a 5 minute memory is like whooo yay! or maybe hes not even sober and just reposting the video for attention and say look how good im doing! its not a conspiracy, addicts lie and manipulate

>Also the same clip with 2 pics were posted on Bams Instagram where he’s in the same clothes but different settings with again a month apart
yeah the dude has been dressing the same since he was a kid dude, how is it a conspiracy that he wore the same outfit twice?

youre a schizo bro. do you even skate?
>>
>>94699
Bam is a fucking drunk. The fact that he is wearing the same outfit for months is not a conspiracy that's just what drunks who only care about getting drunk do. His wife even said in the Instagram dildo video that the reason she stopped fucking him was because he doesn't shower or brush his teeth and he smells like shit.
>>
>>94699
I've known a couple lawyers and some of them are shockingly stupid. Surprisingly enough, you don't have to be smart of be a lawyer. I watched more of that video and she got even more details wrong, such as saying the first Jackass film came out in 2010 or that Preston was hired because he ate a bunch of bananas. Truly awful "investigating" there, takes all of 2 minutes to Google both and click on the first result to get that straight.

>woman who has a YT channel
>drug addict is misdiagnosed and winds up dead
Don't see what's weird about this. Drug addicts that are manic enough to be misdiagnosed with a mental illness don't do well for themselves most of the time.

>Novak posted 2 workout videos
People post older clips on Instagram all the time for the sake of keeping the profile active. Even well paid influencers don't take new videos every single day. It was 2 weeks apart too btw, not a month. Bam's profile isn't managed by himself any more due to his rehab program, so whoever has the log in probably talked to Novak (if it's not Novak himself) and got the clip to post it, give him a little boost. There's nothing secretive about that, the caption on Bam's video of him working out is written by someone else giving people an update on how he's doing. He could be in there away from social media for months as terms of his sponsorship or rehab pledge.

>>94706
If all of that stuff isn't just taken on the same day (which is probably is), he probably has a handful of plain outfits while he's in rehab. Pretty standard stuff.
>>
bam margera and viva la bam ruined a whole generation of dudes
i remember one of the first /esg/ threads I came across had this in the OP
Skatepark Ettiqute Rule 1. Dont Talk About Bam Rule 2. DONT Talk about BAM

seriously stop the bam posting its gay and pathetic and has nothing to do with skateboarding
>>
>>94709
>stop talking about skateboarders in the skateboard thread
the nerve of these guys, talking about something besides trannies or how to get a skater boyfriend
>>
>>94719
theres a whole fucking bam thread dude
the conversation is rehashed and tired and bam is not relevant to skateboarding
nobody who actually skates is thinking about bam or gives a shit
its just dumb celebrity gossip for dipshit middle age millenials who "skated" (pushed shopping carts into bushes) in middle school
but these dipshit normies constantly gotta talk about him like he's relevant and anything other than a drug addict loser
>>
>>94730
go cry about it on reddit
>>
>>94734
lmao at the dipshit middle age millennial posting about c list celebrity gossip telling ME to go to reddit
that is peak /esg/
>>
>>94696
>rail pressure flip

Just call it a railflip bro.
>>
what does it mean if my bearings sound like a family of rats under my board?
>>
Jordan Trahan is honestly the best skater at this moment.
>>
>>94747
>>94750
guess i really struck a nerve here with the middle age millennial redditor comment
>>
35 yr old who hasnt skated in 15+ years posting about irrelvant shit:
>blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Based mid 20s me still skating:
>you're irrelevant lmao
Mid 30s funko pop collector:
>FUCK U KID IM GONNA SPAM THE SHIT OUTTA THE FUCKING THREAD TO SPITE YOU NO RESPECT BACK IN MY DAY WHEN SOMEONE TOLD US TO STOP DOING SOMETHING WE FUCKING DID IT MORE FUCK YOU

grow up lol
>>
>>94756
>>94760
I’m 25 and Bam was still cooler than you. Cope
>>
>>94751
It means you are core
>>
>>94686
I'm going to try to work on my lines in the local pool. I only have front and backside slashes in the 6ft shallow end right now. I want to get back 50-50s and frontside smiths as well as frontside slashes in the 9ft deep end.
>>
>>94709
Yeah bam was not that great at skating either lol he just did those dumb blunt slides everywhere.
>>
This isn't related to skateboarding but I have to share it anyway. I was driving through Los Angeles today and this black bmw was following me. I looked in my rear view mirror and I'm pretty sure it was ASAP rocky in the car with a bunch of other black guys. We were on the freeway and he was in the far left lane but he had to get over to the right lane so he literally just stopped in the middle of the freeway and waited till someone let him in. I saw it in my mirror. Lmao
>>
DYES bro.
>>
>>94640
Can we just take a moment to acknowledge the greatest skater of all time?
>>
Is vert easier than ground tricks? Or easier in general?
>>
>>94797
No, all skateboarding is hard and takes a lot of dedication and practice.
>>
>>94797
They're generally less stressful on your joints to land and you fall way less often but the risk is way higher if you do fuck up badly. I think the base skill barrier is higher, but once you start getting air it opens up a whole lot more.
>>
>>94730
I agree with this post. But, having said that, bam discussion serves to lighten up the mood and shoot the shit.
>>
>>94797
Like literal vert ramps? That shit is terrifying dude.
>>
>>94562
You've got to reach orgasm during during affirmations to make the sex magick work. Read your Crowley ffs
>>
>>94797
Find a halfpipe or a nice sized bowl and find out yourself
>>
>>94828
*Unzips dick*
I got a big pipe for you right here fruitloop.
>>
Speaking of vert, did any of you watch the Tony Hawk doc? The fucking slam he took on the Animal Chin reunion was horrifying.
>>
>>94836
When was this?
>>
>>94797
why would you even begin to think this
>>
File: file.png (521 KB, 612x612)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>94836
Yeah the documentary was good, although there wasn't anything I didn't already know about Tony. That slam seemed really heavy, what a champ for coming back from that.
>>
How many tricks do you need in your bag, or how good do you have to be to be pro?
I want to get really good at skating or either blading, but I’m already mid 20’s so idk what path I should take.
I mean I’ve heard of people going pro with just ollies, but then again it’s 2022, and everyone and their moms boyfriend seems to skate, so that’s why I wonder if I should just try blades on the side and see how that works out for me.
Thanks for reading- here, have a frog.
>>
>>94852
>I mean I’ve heard of people going pro with just ollies, but then again it’s 2022
You can still go pro with just ollies dude
>>
>>94852
If you’re already mid 20s and asking about how you go pro, you are never going to go pro. sounds you’re mid teens if you are this delusional and retarded
>>
the darkslide andy anderson did is fucking sick but if everyone does a 180 on him and starts liking him for some reason im gonna stay hating :smokenose:
>>
>>94852
become trans or flamboyantly gay and get a bunch of instagram followers. youll be pro for there or glue in no time
>>
>>94876
agree'd he will always be kook status just because his reddit fanbase is turbo cringe he will never be core
>>
>>94876
>>94878
I've always liked him, fuck both of you. He earns his kook tricks.
>>
>>94846
https://youtu.be/k51n4hhmu6w

The Hawk documentary came out just 2ish weeks ago.
>>
>>94868
probably, but I gotta have some sort of dream even if it’s probably outta reach.
>>94863
How is this even possible?
>>94877
I’m still gonna try.
>>94876
I was thinking about this yesterday. Honestly, yeah, it was sick, but if somebody did a 180 darkslide nosegrab, now THAT would be sick as fuck.
But yeah, even though Andy is a good skater I don’t really like em either. Something just seems kinda off about him. Kinda like he’s a nice person on camera but off he could be a real asshole. Just my impression.
>>
>>94883
you obviously have to be above a certain bar to go pro but it's also about who you know and how marketable you are. seeing as you're asking these questions, you don't really know anyone in the industry, and since you're posting in here you have no marketability, so it's not going to happen but it's still nice to dream.
>>
>>94852
I don't mean to be mean but if you weren't already on flow at the age of like 13-14 then you're probably never going to be a pro skateboarder. Most guys these days are turning pro in their early 20s or younger.

You seem like you're not really too knowledgeable about the skate industry or skateboarding in general so I would just say abandon any hope of being a professional skater and just have fun and skate as much as you can.
>>
Only slightly skate related but what does everyone in /esg/ do for work?

I'm getting to a point where I'm realising I kinda hate my current career path (construction - masonry) and I'm wondering if it's not too late to change to something different. I'm almost 28. I'd like to do something artistic but I know that's kind of unrealistic.
>>
>>94886
>still nice to dream
Thanks anon.
I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve.
>>
>>94890
I work at UPS and it's nice driving around town and find new curb spots
>>
>>94889
I don't even know what "pro" means any more. I guess you could be a mediocre/bad skater who posts on social media enough to get sponsors (core skate brands or otherwise) and say you're a "professional skater" without lying. I know multiple people who haven't even been at it for a full year yet and make a little bit of money that way. Not really the kind of person I think of when I hear the word "pro" though, but then again the whole video part and demo thing seems to have shrunk drastically in the past decade.

>>94890
Video editor/animator/general media guy. I pay the bills with boring corporate stuff, but it's a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday job with a reliable paycheck that often leaves me room to work on personal stuff on the sly, so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>94890
Male escort

Thinking about opening up a shop
>>
>>94852
>start your own skate company
>sign yourself
>your a pro

fuck all the nerds who talk shit - if all you want is to be pro and make videos just do it

literally what fucking corporate skateboards does
>>
File: IMG_20220222_113308.jpg (2.57 MB, 3008x4000)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>94890
I make clothes for Arc'teryx RN
would like to open a shop based around my own clothes and skateboarding eventually, but using the job as a way to learn the shit I need to make actual clothes and not scrubby DIY shit
>>
>>94890
I work in tech, learn 2 code bro, your body will deteriorate under service work/manual labor. My buddies that are working in construction all look haggard as fuck in their early 30s
>>
>>94902
now this sounds like a cool gig but are you actually designing it or putting it together like a sweatshop worker?
>>
>>94905
Im putting it together like a sweatshop worker, the building I work in is adjacent to some of the design dept, and I get to rub shoulders with some of them though so its beneficial from that aspect. Also its alot better then a typical factory setting as its actually RUN by the brand rather then contracted, like 99.99% manufacturing for the garment industry is.

Still a cool gig - just not the best job in the building.
>>
>>94901
anon, you’re truly an inspiration. <3 you’re the a real chad.
>>
>>94902
That's a cool job anon, what does your average day at work look like? I'm sure it gets boring and monotonous but it seems interesting. It's cool there are still brands that hire westerners to make them.
>>
>>94891
honestly if you're artistic at all you could probably use that way to strong arm yourself in the industry and kind of start from that point. lots of dudes who are artists/photographers/general media creators end up in the skate world and you might be able to squeeze a pro board out of that
>>
>>94910
Right now, we're making a backpack in my line, but basically its grab a bin of materials and put everything together using 3-4 different machines, then bring it to QC, and start another bin. If QC brings you any fails you have to fix them.
the model we make changes every month or so, so its different operations daily depending on model / where we are in the work order.
>>
>>94904
>just code bro
isn't the coding industry flooded with people who took those kinds of bootcamps not getting work because of pajeets doing the exact same thing but willing to work for way less? I want a career change too but everything i've read about coding makes it seem like the boat sailed on that
>>
>>94913
No, because jeets aren't hired by your government.
>>
Just pulled a nice big scab off my elbow, feels fucking good
>>
>>94922
Look up YouTube thot videos so you can minimize the scar. Don't care about aesthetics but you should always try and minimize scarring since scar tissue is weaker than regular skin and muscle.
>>
What famous spots and parks have you guys been to and how would you rate them?
>>
Daily reminder to take care of your feet, both to prolong your health and posture as well as your skate life.
>>
why are all skateboarders now girls
>>
>>94913
you have to get a cs degree, bootcamps are a meme
>>
>>94964
I've been to pier 7 in San Francisco but I didn't have my board, I also tried to go to Brooklyn banks in New York but it was shut down so I can't rate either of them. I've also been to Venice skatepark and it's a shit show.
>>
File: southbank.jpg (109 KB, 800x545)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>94964
Southbank. It's pretty much just a flatland spot with the odd added obstacle that doesn't flow into shit, the worst being this one whippy qp that leads towards a rough section and lots of tiles with gaps in between them. The actual banks themselves have 0 transition so you have to sorta wallride or do a little manny hop thing to get up them smoothly. I find it really hard to maintain speed so they're a fun challenge to get used to.

But honestly, it's just one of those places that's famous for being famous and being around for so long, and not for being a great spot in itself. The stair gap is a great photo opportunity, but there's nothing to it that you couldn't find in an underground car park.
>>
>>94971
because women have to ruin everything
>>
https://youtu.be/735_lQrtgSQ

Watching this classic right now.
>>
>>94983
so explain trannies
>>
>>94971
bro, even Tony Hawk pushes girls and blacks.
>>
>>94964
i went to the carlsbad gap back when i was like 15. obviously i couldnt skate it but i thought maybe if i went i'd run into some pros or something. as a joke i did a little nose stall on the bottom part of it, just to say i did a trick at the carlsbad gap. now it's gone and it feels nice to have been able to have that experience, to have visited such an iconic part of skate history.
>>
File: GRYND.jpg (36 KB, 600x216)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>skate 8.25 board with venture 5.6
>getting more and more into transition lately
o god do i gotta get a bigger board and start skating indies now
>>
File: pepelmao.jpg (33 KB, 510x494)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>94449
>takes adderall, drug known for making you hopelessly in your head
>attempts to skateboard, sport known for requiring a good separation of mind and body
>>
>>94686
working on my tres (only landed three, ever), and beginning to throw my nollies and heels down sets, feels good man
>>
>>95012
no just swap out your venture bushings
>>
File: 1649836127132.webm (1.18 MB, 720x1280)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB WEBM
>>94971
i dunno but some are cute
>>
5 months later my knee still hurts. oh well... guess I will take up jogging
>>
>>95030
Jogging is high impact too, you dingus. What you want is cycling or swimming and lots of cod liver oil.
>>
>>94613
Why do people hate pizza? Just curious I’m not into the whole skate scene drama bullshit
>>
>>95031
Nah it's mostly bending not the impact that feels shitty, swimming would be good, I think cycling would be right at the angle to feel really shitty. Jogging is feeling pretty good/healthy though.
>>
>>95036
bad name
bad graphics (except this one i had cause it was the only 8.3 in the shop)
chase webb rape shit, he was pro for pizza, went to a party at nyjahs house, nyjah was fucking some girl and they swapped out without her knowing, pretty fucked thing to do but pretty fucked also considering nothing happened to nyjah and nothing happened for his covid parties

idk im not too into the drama but it seems like pizza was hated since its inception so maybe a more core more heavy slap lurker can fill you in
>>
>>95031
>Jogging is high impact too
Amerifat detected
>>
>>95046
It actually is. The best exercise is walking or hiking.
>>
>>95044
Why did Chase get shit for that. Nyjah is a g for still living the it ain't no fun if my homies can't have none lifestyle. Sounds like the roastie got butthurt when people found out she was getting passed around.
>>
>>95044
Bad name and graphics? Oh cmon now people dickride frog so hard but that’s easily a way shittier name and the graphics are made out of crayon. I guess it’s subjective tho whatever

Funny about the chase Webb shit. I always thought they got hate because of the element flat bar shit they pulled on weck and his little friends
>>
>>94886
>since you're posting in here you have no marketability

?
Mango used to post here and he is one of the most memorable skaters of the last decade.
>>
>>95023
How can Nora even compete?
>>
>>95076
What did they do to week?
>>
>>95079
Mango as in Chris millic?
>>
>>95076
core skate company named pizza is wack
goofy guy skate company named frog with crayon graphics is quirky and cool
image is everything
>>
>>95044
i don't like pizza because it makes me think of pizzagate,
>>
ive been laughing at the skater bf affirmation thing and last night i sent the video to my friend before i went to skate and within 30 minutes of being at my spot 2 girls showed up with a skateboard trying to learn and then their friend with the fattest ass showed up with roller skates and now I think im schizophrenic
>>
>>95098
Please vet your thoughts before you post, you demented underageb&. Other people actually have to read what you type, you know - not everyone here is a bot.
>>
>>95099
lmao im mid 20s whats wrong with my post, jealous i talked to girls yesterday?
>>
File: 1530887531151.png (345 KB, 687x663)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
why does this nutjob keep posting about this boyfriend affirmation nonsense?
why does every single general have resident crazy person these days?
to make things worse, i was at the park a couple of days ago, and this rambling psycho showed up. he started screaming at the sky about how he could kill everyone. he took out a knife and then sat down right next to our bags. he went off into a tirade and then he would try to ollie while screaming. i'm getting tired of this.
you all belong in a mental asylum.
>>
>>95046
>calls someone else an Amerifat but doesn't know basic things about fitness

Running and jogging are high impact. You're dropping all of your weight on your ankle, knee and hip joints with every step. If you've ever pushed yourself running for long enough, you'd know that your joints will feel sore there afterwards. It adds up over time. That's why runners are so skinny; it's much less stress on your body.

>>95098
>help 4chan! Hot singles are at my skatepark and they want to talk to me!
>>
>>95102
bro your the resident crazy person thinking its one person posting about everything you dont like

>to make things worse, i was at the park a couple of days ago, and this rambling psycho showed up. he started screaming at the sky about how he could kill everyone. he took out a knife and then sat down right next to our bags. he went off into a tirade and then he would try to ollie while screaming.
lmao that sounds fucking hilarious
>im getting tired of this
lol did you just start skating or something? dealing with crazy people is part of the gig. try leaving the park sometime
>>
File: 1630696961248.png (80 KB, 223x375)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>95105
spare me the lecture amerifat. i live outside of London and things have never been this bad before.
>>
>>95107
i dont care where you live retard. if you skate you deal with crazy people. get used to it faggot
>>
>>95108
yeah i'm dealing with one right now
>>
File: 555.jpg (83 KB, 1457x1080)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Bought some Indy 144's today, really happy with them.

Still can't believe I fell for the Ace meme. Thinking about calling Joey a faggot on Insta
>>
>>95111
Be careful. he'll send posi-crystal-vibes your way earth brother
>>
>>94968
what can i do to take care of my feet?
>>
>>95116
Warm up and stretches before your session.
Wear good insoles appropriate for your feet, for your skate shoes and your walk day shoes. Check if your soles offer support for your type of feet (ie flat or arch-y)
If you have any skin disease or any old chronic injuries on your feet or toes, get them seen by a doctor asap. You can't skate as well as you do with less toes.
Keep your feet clean, dry, and healthy. Watch your standing and walking posture. Skate forever.
>>
File: egg.jpg (39 KB, 700x497)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Sup /esg/

My current deck (enjoi) is 1 sesh away from dying, what should brand I get next?

Open to anything
>>
>>95123
enjoi
>>
>>95124
Damn, I didn't even consider that
>>
>>95123
pizza
>>
>>95123
anti hero classic eagle
>>
>>95132
I like taking showers
>>
>>95111
every board ive tried out with aces on it feels awful. Crazy how much hype was generated for them. Ace riders, feel free to rebut.
>>
>>95141
didn't like them either. maybe on transition but skating through the city or on ledges made me hate them. besides, this general is part of the THUNDER GANG
>>
>>95123
Support your local and buy a shop deck
>>
>>95089
Yes
>>
>>95143
AKSCHUALLY

I am riding krux at the time and Indies are all I have ridden before.
>>
File: bobo.jpg (167 KB, 436x552)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>95144
What local? You guys have those? There's a Zoomies in a mall about 2 hours aways from my home. Does that count?
>>
>>95147
based. i dont have a local shop either. just a shit mall with a zumiez and vans store.
>>
I rode a pump track for the first time today. It was a loop around a sort of bowl-y, snake run-y thing. Fuck me was it fun. It makes me sad that both of these things are so rare in modern parks.
>>
>>95151
i got a snake for you to pump on
*unzips dick*
>>
>>95145
Damn lol got screenshots of his posts?
>>
>>95151
Which park was it? I love snake runs, and yeah it's a shame they never have them in parks anymore.
>>
https://youtu.be/galzRWrieVs
>>
File: thunk.jpg (67 KB, 640x775)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>95143
Redpill me on Thunder
>>
File: oxhey skatepark.jpg (620 KB, 2560x1438)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>95154
Oxhey skatepark. Has such a perfect mix of obstacles for different levels. There's some stuff for bikes, 5-6ft halfpipe area with hips, and a nice and easy, 2-3ft miniramp bit with some curbs.

https://youtu.be/nT68xSO2qO0
>>
>>95155
That manny powerslide thing over the volcano was tasty. I love shit like that.
>>
>>95079
You mean the same Mango who had to start his own company to turn himself pro because nobody was lining up to get some quirky slap bro deck? not sure what point you’re trying to make here
>>
File: landyachtz-atv-crane.jpg (180 KB, 1600x1600)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
started learning on pic related and I recently built a new board with thunder hollow lights and stf 53s. I'm finding the new board way harder to ride around town with, the asphalt is noisy and vibrations are awful, and small bumps and ledges are way less forgiving. can I fix this with larger/wider wheels if I just want something to cruise around with?
>>
>>95162
Just to cruise? Look into Ricta clouds 78b and some riser pads
>>
>>95164
thanks, looks like only 78a are available for me but I can get them cheaper than the landyachtz wheels so I'll give them a go. guess I'll hold onto the stfs for another time.
>>
>>95162
>vibrations are awful
That's because you got hollow trucks mate, should've stuck with standard if you're going to cruise around.

I would suggest some riser pads if you go with a wheel bigger than 56mm.

Oh and the other anon is right, rictas clouds are great.
>>
>>94645
spray it with laquer first, that shit's way too rough
get a rub brick before doing that too
>>
>>95166
>That's because you got hollow trucks mate, should've stuck with standard if you're going to cruise around.
damn I thought it'd be easier to learn to ollie cause they'd be lighter. thanks for the suggestions though, I'll see what I can get my hands on.
>>
>>95046
this is a skate thread retard, ofc we're americans
>>
>>95123
gripplestix if u can find one, my buddy has one and it lasted him like 4 months and he still uses it as a backup. shape is good 2.
>>
>>95162
u get used to shitty roads and bumps over time, it feels terrible at first but you do eventually get used to it. now i kinda like it when my feet go numb lmao.
>>
>>94449
faggot junkie can't wait for all your junkie friends to cry over your death
>>
Twin nose decks are the future.
>>
>>95178
Not him but non-american here.
>>
>>95178
I was the guy who post about jogging and I'm not even American either.
>>
>>95181
die? from one of the most widely prescribed controlled substances kek
>>
>>95166
>That's because you got hollow trucks mate
no it's not. it's because he's on much harder wheels now.
>>
>>95166
>That's because you got hollow trucks mate
I have hollows and standard thunders and they ride the same on rough surfaces, but differs on wheel size/dura.
>I would suggest some riser pads if you go with a wheel bigger than 56mm.
I ride 58's with no risers and fairly loose trucks and have never had wheelbite when just riding around.
>ricta clouds are great.
Can't argue with that, though, they work well for crusty streets.
>>
GB Nats, the homie Nathan Clancy takes third.

First comp.

Dude is a friend of a friend I've met once or twice and watched skate Cantelowes. I don't care if it's a tenuous link but for the first time ever I give a fuck about a comp, cos I got a dog in the fight.

Everyone above him, as tight as their shit is, just aint as fun to watch as some kid who just has a fuck load of fun and half-makes everything.

Mate in the background on the mini ramp clips. AW YEAH BRO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCPJoXFREzM
>>
>>95212
1:30:45

3rd place run. Dude smashed his head early in practice, nearly wasn't allowed to skate - grabbed a helmet and they let him. AW YEAH DUDE.

GET SOME
>>
>>95213
Oh yeah, should have linked the run. Commentators wtf. ah fuck it. rad as fuck.

https://youtu.be/dPjPwellNQs?t=5442

I know it's a week ago but I'm still happy as fuck for the mad little fucker.
>>
>>95214
hard flip nailed.

I'll stop now.
>>
>>95215
What's with his tie?
>>
>>95215
Cheerio, old pip
>>
>>95215
>>95221
My man is on that Andy Anderson drip
>>
>>95225
>drip
looks like an elementary special ed student
>>
>>95225
He looks exactly like him
>>
>>95212
I see him all the time at Cantelowes, really nice guy, absolute savage in that bowl. That video is not even remotely close to his best. A couple weeks ago we were there, some other little non-skatery kids showed up and started sorta dicking around near the bowl, threw one of those novelty mini board things in. Nathan drops in from the deep end, does a ridiculous line around the stray board, grabs it mid run, does 3 or 4 more walls, stalls on a rock and hands the board back to kids, tells them "don't throw your stuff in the pool", goes back in fakie, fuckin' fakie front shuvs into a 50-50 stall, then pivots back in fakie again and goes for another few walls.

Kid's only 17.
>>
>>95141
You simply don't have the genes to handle such precise hyperborean trucks.
>>
>>95215
ask him why he chooses to dress like an absolute retard
why would you be so good at skating and then dress like your at clown school
like luke blovald at least has a style
skateboarding doesnt need the image of being for fucking autistic band geeks
>>
>>95240
At least he can easily fix looking like a retard by changing clothes, anon. No such luck for you, though.
>>
>>95240
Did a chimpanzee type this post?
>>
>>94760
No one on this site is less based than the guy who calls himself based
>>
Cannot skate miniramp to save my life, I generate way too much speed and slip out or shoot my board out of the ramp frequently. I feel fairly comfortable on more open-concept type transition. Any tips? just wish i could be a miniramp chad
>>
>>95285
Can you do the basic shit like axle stalls and rock to fakies?
>>
>>95286
pretty good at rock to fakies but not much else. Trying to work on simple fakie tricks like tailstall and switch rock. I guess that's also a part of my discomfort with miniramp, obviously.
>>
I want skate friends to make skate videos with like it’s 2003, and just pretend the modern world doesn’t exist.
>fuck Instagram
>fuck Facebook
>fuck Twitter
>fuck not saying faggot
>fuck not calling something gay because it’s not cool
I just wanna skate like it’s 2003
>>
File: oceankchrome.jpg (344 KB, 1016x1368)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
Do you want to talk videos? Allright, Troposphere-Expansion is one of the best to come out in this godforsaken year.

It reminded me of Polar. What is Polar up to these days?

And does anybody from Europe have experience with Film trucks?
>>
>>95285
Learn to de-pump (so dropping your weight on the way up and lifting your weight on the waydown). I had to break a habit of pumping in to my drop ins on top of de-pumping if I had too much speed. That and shedding speed with a kickturn on the wall or revert on flat.
>>
>>95288
I would just work on getting backside 50-50s, switch rocks and then frontside slash grinds.

Those 3 tricks combined with a normal rock to fakie will just allow you to flow back and forth and frontside and backside in the mini and as you get more comfortable with them you can build off them and learn how to do other fun tricks like disasters, rock n rolls, smiths and feeble grinds.

Also as far as fakie tail stalls go, I'm a fairly good mini ramp skater and that's one trick I really hate. I've just slipped out on my ass too many times doing it. I don't even bother doing it anymore, I just do switch rocks or fakie smith stalls.
>>
Skating mini-ramps is so much fun bros. It's just one of those classic things that you can do for hours without getting bored because there's so much different shit you can do and it's only technically challenging, not scary challenging like skating a big bowl.

It also seems like it's gone way out of fashion too. It's just big tranny or nothing now. I haven't seen a good old fashioned 3-4ft mini ramp at a new skatepark in a long time.

Tom Penny had one of the best mini ramp styles ever. His frontside flips are so dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwxu0eHT0xw
>>
>>95291
Stop going to gay skate parks. It's like going to gay bars and complaining about the faga trying to turn you outm
>>
What does /esg/ think of pool decks?
>>
>>95298
Tom Penny was so relaxed on a board, it just looks natural. But yeah, speaking of the bigger stuff, Oski is like the modern version of Tom Penny. Some of these moves are just too fucking fluid for the obstacles he's skating. This must be what skating without fear looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbDqr5LhoCU
>>
>>95295
im ten minutes into this video its a pretty average homie vid. you know one of the guys in this or something?

>>95298
none of the parks where i live have mini ramps its fucking lame
>>
File: wheels.jpg (466 KB, 2730x1536)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>95162
>>95164
>>95166
>>95205
my wheels arrived, time to try them out. 60s are chunkier than I thought but my trucks are pretty tight so I'll see how I go without riser pads for now. thanks for the help!
>>
I need skater gf right now
>>
File: deckpic.jpg (3.33 MB, 4032x3024)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
Hello, fellow skateboards. Old man getting back into it. Is it alright if my wheels slide along the axel a bit? Have fun out there
>>
>>95327
>fellow skateboards.
That you in the pic?
>>
>>95231
Fuckin good vibes man. just good vibes. (ps if ya know graham the hippy music punk, tell him jjams says 'sup dude.

>>95240
Dude's just high as fuck all the time doin' his own thing and not giving a fuck.

>>95221
https://youtu.be/dPjPwellNQs?t=7665

In American, he had some ties for fancy dress and cos he paid for 'em, he wore 'em. I guess now he's now "the guy with the ties" - but who cares

>>95225
Fun to watch, keeps skating for a minute after his run is done, just buzzing off the skate thing not giving a fuck - my mate down 'lowes was saying the same thing.
>>
>>95221
"fancy dress occasion recently, like, a party, and I was thinkin i neeed some ties for it innit cos ya had to dress up basically so i'm thinking like, i got these ties now i'm gonna make use of 'em like why am i gonna just leave em lyin bout in a cupboard know what I'm sayin? - my as well slap them on... but yeah...
>>
>>95327
Yea it's normal
>>
File: 1642832573151.jpg (45 KB, 640x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>95342
thanks, fren
>>
>>95332
wow so quirky and unique! just bein himself! not like the other guys hehe
>>
>>95319
Nice, hope you enjoy them
>>
>>95141
I ride em they're ok they're trucks and they get the job done
>>
>>95312
>pretty average homie vid

No way. These tricks are high up there.
>>
Yo whattup, german diy dude here.
Went to denmark on bike with gf for few days and made a lil edit, maybe you'll like it.

https://youtu.be/X5saxDf_QN8
>>
>>95366
Cute gf

Euro parks are so clean, must be nice not having to worry about being molested by junkies.
>>
>>95369
oh it depends, those parks in the clip were not huge cities. Here in germany, you'll also get your fair share of junkies.
>>
>>95364
>>95364
nah they arent. the first guy was pretty average and tough to get through. there was a slow as fuck back tail shuv on a tiny ass ledge around the 15 minute mark that almost made me turn the video off
i finally turned it off 3 minutes later when capn jazz started, we went from memphis hip hop to some like european jazz to emo and none of it really matched or flowed
i love homie vids but one of the biggest fuck ups they have is letting everyone pick their own songs with no thought into how its all gonna sound together so they end up jarring as fuck with
>>
*jarring as fuck with no real vibe
>>
I know no one gives a fuck about BATB but thank fucking god for this outcome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNQ2mtDBcP8
>>
>>95366
That was kino as fuck, did you ride your bicycle to Denmark? How far is that to ride and how did you take your skateboard on your bike?
>>
>>95319
Nice deck, what brand?
>>95327
Sick setup
>>
>>95087
He was skating with his gay meme friends from Instagram and pizza skateboards team rolled up and stole their element flatbar.

There was like a civil war on that shit. Weck had bounties out on pizza skateboarders and they still sell the flatbar on their store just to fuck with him
>>
>>95093

Pizza sells 30$ boards tho. I’m not paying 60$ for some crayon scribbles on my board. I’d rather have a blank than their designs.
>>
File: special_goods_skate.jpg (207 KB, 850x850)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>95356
thanks!

>>95395
thanks, not sure actually. it was a collaboration item from an anime.
>>
File: DSC_6946.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1200)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>95376
I respect your opinion, but I am on the complete opposite end of it. That video was nuts.

Let me repeat: Bill Danforth did IN FACT appear in the video clip for Black Sabbath's "TV Crimes"
>>
Do you know who smoked crack? Bill Danforth thats who.
>>
>>95416
Most old school skaters smoked cracked and did heroin. That was the entire Jew York scene. RIP Harold lol hope Larry never took his bootyhole while he was nodding out.
>>
>>95408
That's gay as fuck. I hate pizza skateboards now.
>>
>>95044
pizza riders being involved in the situation with the security gaurd as well
>>
>>95428
?
>>
File: screenshot.png (234 KB, 434x435)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
our almighty Chad has posted bros
>>
>>95441
based friendly carpenter man
https://youtube.com/channel/UCbZdXox6mKHdcT2QdVT-goQ
>>
anyone watche idabble
https://youtu.be/EiiMmslfeNU
>>
>>95389
we rode from flensburg to halk (ca. 67km) but its was just hills up & down so it took us like 5 hours. I mounted the deck on the front and luggage and camera stuff at the back.
>>
>>95389
also thanks! if you liked it, check out my other clips, i try to make one every month or so.
>>
>>95446
>tfw no meth gf
>>
>>95441
Something about this shot makes me laugh cause he looks kinda frail and old in a wheelchair or something, then you see the clips of him skating and nope, he's still fucking killing it.
>>
>>95395
thx man I thought the stickers were a nice touch
>>
>>95410
The World Ends with You deck? Nice
>>
>>95464
Uhh, that's the definition of a "sociopath".

>>95416
Your mother is more likely to have tried crack than Bill.
>>
>>95441
I think his tennis court set up is neat, but i feel guilty skating in front of my house because of how noisy it gets, i bet his neighbors hate him
>>
>>95446
I love that kind of slutty gal, amazing in bed.
>>
>>95446
Loved the Ukraine footage. Suprising how much a good camera guy can make such raw footage look really fucking cool (on top of how good the skating was anyway).
>>
>>95446
lol that chick fucken sucks, only trick she can do is a shuv it
>>
>>95470
>skating in front of my house
oh no the memes were all true
>>
>>95478
shes better and more interesting than the beatrice girl they also sponsor at least
>>
>>95446
>I used to do meth
>I still do too
>>
>>95430
their crew was getting into an altercation with a security guard and it ended up with jesse viera punching him or hitting him with his skateboard, security guard hitting his head on the ground and brain damaged, like coma/permanently fucked up. No one from Pizza said anything about the guy or acknowledged that it was you know.. bad, just posted FREE JESSE VIERA on social media.
>>
>>95485
i dont skate in front of my house because it's too noisy, i skate at the skatepark like a good citizen sorry if thats not core enough for u
>>
>>94444
>Tfw start skating with the local skatepark thot
>actually decides to take the cocks out of her mouth and try to skate
>progressing well
>starts working on kickflips
>acts like an annoying whore every time she works on them at the park
>guys look at me!! help :((( i can't do it
>dumb bitch can barely ollie or push without looking goofy

whats with dumbass beginners always trying to run before they can fucking walk i hope she never lands a kickflip, probably wont considering she's been skating already for years and can barely shuv it. i hate women so much it's unreal.
>>
>>95514
You don't brute force skill? Poser.
>>
>>95355
honestly, for a 17 year old kid in London, that shit is normal.
>>
>>95508
https://skatenewswire.com/jesse-vieira-black-rock-security-guard-assault/
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/2021-04-dan-jansen-jesse-vieira-555-california-16133140.php

so the security guard thought he was just gonna fight 8 dudes with weapons and walk away clean? now he's suing literally everyone including his former employer because "the operators of the building knew about a prior incident with trespassing skateboarders and failed to inform Jansen on the day of his shift.", fucking lol what a fucking idiot, i guarantee he broke all kinds of rules of his contract and wont see a single penny
>>
>>95516
>not being a naturally talented stealth jock before you started skating
why even bother, you will never have style and always look like you skate with a stick up your ass
>>
>>95518
>8v1
this is just more reason to not put people into comas
>>
>>94444
I finally got around to trying some skating at a local park I like. I went from never being on a sloped surface before to managing to get a drop in on this mini ramp. Guys at the part were super supportive too.
>>
>>95521
definitely idk why your gonna truck someone when your rolling 8 deep. ~*just core skater things*~ i guess
>>
>>95523
it's that 1-8 hellride lifestyle, kook.
>>
>>95523
You wouldn't put someone in a coma if you could get away with it? Wow.
>>
>>95523
almost all of the gx1000 dudes are absolute scumbags
>>
>>95526
>almost all skaters are absolute scumbags
ftfy
>>
Saw Chris Millic at malibu skatepark today and I think the rest of the frog team was there too but I don't know enough about them to know for sure.
>>
>>95320
be superchad, a drug dealer, or a girl
>>
>>95526
yeah and that just goes to show you, its all in a name. cant be running around doing cool guy things if your name is pizza
>>
>>95587
What about if your name is frog? That's just as ridiculous as a name as pizza but they are way core.
>>
File: 003.jpg (152 KB, 695x701)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>fr frog is my favorite company no cap
>>
>>95598
>frog
>core

no you dont seem to really know what your talking about
>>
>>94685
Bro! Bro, I'll skate by you and you can toss her to me. We can make a video- I'LL GRAB THE FISHEYE LENS!
>>
>>94751
Be content with your life because your bushings don't sound like several trap doors opening up underneath you all at once.
>>
>>94754
Yeah, but he isn't Tyler the Creator.

>>94778
Does Rocky skate? I feel like if he did, Tyler would be teasing him on Twitter about it. lol.

>>94644
This reminded me of a back alley that is near my house that is really fun. I will try to remember to take some pictures and post them in either this thread or the next one.

>>94971
Always have been. *points finger gun*

>>95123
Element. How are you guys not all hardcore Element fans? Oh well, I guess not everyone is learning Japanese.

Generic board pic. I obtained some shiny black 52mm 95a's that are really fun for me, as a beginner. It originally came with 54mm 95a's, I think. I keep those on for hills (I also have some longboard wheels that are suuuuper gummy and don't have a problem with stupid little asphalt rocks, but I don't want to tolerate the possibility of wheelbite and I, moreso, don't want to fuck with risers because I am already short.) and skate with the blacks at my local skatepark and in my garage. Although I usually don't allow blacks in my garage.
>>
>>95410
These boards are sick. I'd like to see the top in an FFXIV-style. I like the free-flowing nature of the bottom one. Also, I forgot my pic for >>95626
:c
>>
bros why does the weird girl at the park keep looking at me
>>
File: Paisel_Element.jpg (69 KB, 600x750)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>95628
... Yet another forgotten picture post.

>>95629
I had a gaggle of goth girls peeping my first experience at a skatepark for a while, but I am saving myself for someone as retarded as myself. Looking back, they were probably mostly just keeping themselves entertained, being curious, etc. but I am certain that I got a fuckme glance at least twice.
>>
>>95639
>>95639
>>95639

New thread
>>
>>94890
Commercial fishing. It can be dangerous but it pays well most of the time. If you’re willing to work they’ll take you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.