[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: passanten-vor-einer-hema.jpg (1.64 MB, 1900x2850)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>500 years worth of manuals
>not a single one describes how to train
wtf
>>
>>88221
>faggot OP makes a retarded post
>despite having the info he’s looking for, I Sage him instead.
>>
>>88221
They trained by doing. They didn't exactly have scientific knowledge about how to build their bodies.

>Also, life was rough back then. People were already pretty fit
>>
>>88221
The writers assumed you knew the fundamentals of swordsmanship before you ever picked up a manual.
>>
>>88240
>despite having the info he’s looking for
There is literally none, no, you headcanon doesn't count.

Did they train by sparring? By drilling? Both? None? Were there supplemental exercises, if yes, sets/reps? How long did they train? Did they train daily?
>>
>>88311
There are primary accounts of historical exercise routines available from the Middle Ages for combat. Try using google dipshit.
>>
>>88329
No there aren't.
>>
>>88221
There’s a HEMA thread already you dip
>>
>>88311
>Did they train by sparring? By drilling? Both? None? Were there supplemental exercises, if yes, sets/reps? How long did they train? Did they train daily?
>despite having all the answers to these questions the faggot OP asks, I sage him instead
>>
>>88340
Nobody has those answers lol. Stay chuuni kid.
>>
>>88364
>if I keep saying it doesn’t exist that will make me look like less of a retard who can’t use google
>>
>>88368
It's a baiting strategy, he hopes if he makes us mad enough we'll spill just to prove him wrong, lmao
Little does he know such knavery is useless in the face of getting saged and laughed at
>>
>>88378
The irony here is if he just went to the HEMA general and asked like a nonfaggot he would’ve gotten what he’s looking for
>>
>>88221
Ok
>>
>>88221
Ok
>>
sucking a golf ball
>>
>>88221
Have you tried, like, reading them?
>>
HEMA is also for all the neckbeards who drop out of better sports like fencing, OP, so it's a no brainer that it's not really anything.
>>
>>88221
They weren't supposed to be used that way. Their purpose was to
>Act as a portfolio of an author to get them hired as an instructor
>To be referenced as a supplementary material by a different instructor when training his client
>To flex that you have had an expensive (and therefore presumably good) martial education
>>
>>88332
Yes there are.
>>
>HEMAfags pride themselves on not being sporty sword-tag and being real swordfighting
>HEMA competition is literally just sword tag with people getting touched incidentally with awkward exchanges and flailing because they don't want to get touched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVkVGwSSL0
>>
>>95565
>post a video that shows the exact opposite of what you’re describing
?????
>>
HEMA is fucking gay
>if you knock me down you win!
>just use judo to trip fatties
Wow am amazing sword fighter now
>>
>>95565
This looks cool
>>
>>95620
>>just use judo to trip fatties
I unironically do this lol. But anyways ringen is a part of HEMA, fag.
>>
>>95647
>trips you
neato sword there
stupid little faggot
>>
>>95648
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>95649
hema is for faggots
>>
>>95651
Ok.
>>
>>95648
You sound like someone who got tossed around by a grappler and are extremely butthurt about it. Maybe learn to manage distance and that wouldn’t happen.
>>
>>95804
I am a grappler you stupid hema fag lmao
>>
>>95824
Then why are you upset about grappling in HEMA?
>>
>>95839
because if I can walk onto your mats and dominate your best sword man on day 1 using a completely foreign grappling art the "system" is as gay and retarded as you are
>>
>>95847
You realize you need to be able to get past the other guys sword in order to do that right? It’s not like you just run up and clinch like in early UFC. You have can’t tank a zwerch to the head. Nevermind the fact that, as mentioned above, grappling IS HEMA.
>>
>>95861
buddy you act as if I haven't done this before to a lot of stupid fags who thought they were sword xirs

cope and dilate
>>
>>95927
Lmao sure you have buddy.
>>
>>95931
>seething hemafag
done the same thing to a competition fencer with his swiss longsword too
lmaoing at your entire wasted effort learning how to be a prancing faggot mate
>>
>>95967
Why is it that HEMA is newest martial art where all these faggots are supposedly dojo storming 80s Brazilian style and le totally wrecking the whole club with no proof? Maybe you should take a video next time and list club and competitor names since apparently you do this so regularly.
>>
>>95968
bro
you win the match by leg sweeping niggas
it's not exactly rocket science to perform if the dude has never done anything but fake narfswang
>>
>>95969
Ok go prove it then, you do it all the time apparently
>>
>>95970
Please stop feeding the troll, you're becoming cringe too.
>>
>>96009
Shut up fag I come here to argue
>>
>>95970
>sweeps your leg
I just did halfwit

>>96009
fuck off troll
>>
>>88221
God that chick in the bottom left that's pushing the pram is ugly as shit, can't believe anyone would ever wanna put their dick in her. Fat frog looking bitch.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.