[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1647406194491.jpg (35 KB, 582x281)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Why would anyone EVER go cave diving?
>>
>scaring people away from the cave treasure
nice try
>>
File: 1642206211604.png (601 KB, 1141x677)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>88053
>not posting the real one
>>
>>88053
Nope
>>
>>88053
Indo not know
>>
Only true divechads deserve the cave treasure
>>
They probably get a thrill out of exploring places that no humans have ever gone before. Same with cave spelunkers.
>>
>Fact: It CAN happen to YOU!
That’s not a fact
>>
File: wtf.png (93 KB, 191x195)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>91019
>>
>>88056

Black carpet tendrils wrote this post
>>
>>88053
Why would anyone spend months underwater? Why would people dive to 300 meters?
Why would anyone freedive with no fins or weights to 100 m depth?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SISSIES LIKE YOU
>>
Funnier than suicide, same purpose
>>
>>88056
its crazy how they tried to cover this up
>>
Id be more at peace with cave diving if you couldnt go from everything being ok, to a quick death, from nothing more than a panic attack.
>>
not everyone is scared of the world. you have to go through a ton of training to get cave certified. other cave divers don't want to go along with some sissy who is going to forget all their training and panic. Training is all about safety and what to do if there is an equipment failure at the deepest part of your dive. There are safety procedures that you put in place to get out safely.

If you want to learn how to dive, step 1 is probably getting off 4chan and working up the courage to go outside
>>
I want to explore certain places that most people won't go to, but I got to figure out the prices first and pay off the c.c. debt I owe first. After that, I'll start looking at it more.
>>
I’ve been watching heaps of shows on cave diving accidents on YT recently, it’s fucking insane how many people die in seemingly mundane circumstances in caves.
Like people do X daily in open water. Try same in a straight down pothole.
6 people die.
I don’t dive, but I can see the objective similarities. It seems having walls around you for some reason increases your chance of death by at least 6 gorillion % for some reason.
>>
File: ewky.jpg (494 KB, 973x1297)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
>>95353

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.