[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 26 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: xs_roster.png (79 KB, 938x543)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Brotatoes, we are but a small board, busy with our radical sports unless we blow a tendon. But, we have a digital soccer team (unfortunately we couldn't get other boards to play us in THPS.) Our innaguaral season was last Autumn, where our first roster debuted as was put together by anons. We have a spot this Spring to play again, which means that it's time to tweak the roster and music again. If you have any questions, comments, or want to call this autistic bullshit, please do.
>>
/marble/ player pls
>>
>>87378
RIGGED is the marble rep, it's just only obvious when you see their player model.
>>
/asp/ was indeed just wrasslin
dead board
>>
>>87467
Funny thing is I don't know what it's referring to since rigged is like the 4cc as a whole
>>
>>87103
Is there any player about breaking a bone against concrete?
>>
I wanna see /xs/ on the cup
>>
>>88015
We had "Wear a helmet" but people wanted Hakuho in goal.

We do have "Tendonitis" and I'm worried about brain damage" but that last once could be changed to just an onomatopoeia of a bone crunching.
>>
Ok >>88093
>>87103
>>
File: THE GOAT.jpg (23 KB, 250x439)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>88093
Hakuho is the GOAT, in my biased opinion he should be starting GK.
>>
>>89426
He likely will be once that thread dies, but until I can open the front page in peace, 411 is lsited starting.

For keepers though, it doesn't really matter since it only acts as a tiebreaker for conditions. Hakuho started matches in Autumn.
>>
>>87103
Are we getting a battlebots rep?
>>
>>91287
/pw/ will fight you for that.
>>
>>91300
Why are they on /pw/ anyway?
The entire point was to split so something like that has more breathing room
>>
File: group_h.png (29 KB, 480x258)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Henlo anons, we are set to play in the Autumn cup next week. Here is the group we are playing in. Each team plays 4 matches against each other team, earning 3 points on a win, 1 point on a draw, and no points on a loss. The two teams in the group with the most points (with tiebreakers) after all of the matches moves on to the knockout round, and more importantly punches their ticket to this Summer's Elite cup. /xs/'s match times are all in UTC:

vs. /wsg/ - May 6th 21:00
vs. /fa/ - May 8th 21:40
vs. /w/ May 14th 21:00
vs. /cm/ May 20th 21:40
>>
Absolutely NEED to beat /wsg/
>>
>>93529
>Autumn cup
>>
>>94263
I'm dumb, it's spring. But the dates are still right at least.
>>
Let's go bros!
>>
WE NEED TO WIN
>>
YEAAAAAAH
WE GOT THIS
>>
IS WINNING AN EXTREME SPORT?
>>
I TOLD YOU HE'S THE BETTER GK OP, I FUCKING TOLD YOU
>>
AGreed

I wouldn,t mind managing if i knew anything at all about soccer and PES
>>
WE GOT THIS BROSSSSSS
>>
You know I met a guy that looked like Tony Hawk, he sighed like a cunt when I said how much he resembled the guy.
>>
Excellent fucking stuff
>>
Can't believe we're gonna win the whole thing
>>
File: SAD.png (135 KB, 495x416)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
Congrats from /fa/, /xs/ bros, it fucking hurts but Tony deserved it
>>
girl at restaurant: "Are you doing well so far?" me: "Yes." her: "Why?" I had no idea how to answer
>>
1 point in the next 2 and we're probably through
>>
>>89718
fuck thread autism, but the GOAT in if condition allows.

We are lucky to have a gretzky level legend in our team, after all.
>>
Shame we didn't get the win, but if /fa/ just draws or loses it's all over
>>
We're in Summer, bros. Last match is against /cm/ but it'll only determine who will lead the group
>>
>>96071
>They said we were too small to even be in this thing
>Now we're in summer
Based love you /xs/ bros
>>
>>96073
i wish to become manager, my first and only input would be to not change a fucking thing.
>>
>>96237
if you want to, reach out to admin/QD. They can walk you through the process.
>>
>/xs/ is good
Weird. Add soaping, battlebots, and PERFECT SOUTH VIETAMESE MUAY TIAY GRACIE FUSION, BEATS EVERY OTHER MARTIAL ART
Also, music that isn't just the THPS soundtrack, no specific advice on what to do there though
Finally, give Tony a proper model
>>
>>97096
do a kickflip, faggot.
>>
>>97126
Don't be rude bitch why is the manager making threads if he doesn't want suggestions
>>
>>97130
i'm not the manager
>>
>>97132
Who is the manager? Shouldn't they be tripfagging
>>
>>97137
There is none.

Personally i wouldn't mind being the manager to add more chants and shit but i would keep it on the autopilot. No reason to break whats working.
>>
>>97142
You could be a caretaker, you would do everything but livemanage and overall it is less time consuming.
>>
/pol/ is up next, they're the toughest team in the comp
>>
>>97162

Sounds fine to me. Basically i wouldn't mind livemanaging but i work in healthcare so my schedule is extremely fucking imprevisible.
>>
>>97162
there is at least one caretaker, although they're anonymous.
>>
>>97164
Managers don't have to live manage, they can send in pastebins the night before. This is how quite a few successful teams operate. You can ask Kekkels/QD about what you'd have to do, but there would certainly be assistance.
>>
SACK MARBLES
>>
SUB IN HAKUHO YOU FUCKING APE
>>
>Rage For the Machine
>>
You did good, /xs/, gl in summer
>>
Hey faithful, thank you all for watching this cup, seeing /xs/ get so well represented is really cool. There will be a roster poll again before summer here if this thread survives, and we are also in need of music that isn't skatepunk. I love it, but it's important to represent other interests here on /xs/. If you like other shit and know of any fitting music or chants, please drop it here.
>>
>>97562

https://youtube.com/shorts/mrAAcDVBbyI?feature=share

for a chant, hakuho shy singing
>>
>>97562
https://youtu.be/p44G0U4sLCE
victory anthem?
>>
>>97562
Few other sports really have any associated music, I suppose the Pride FC theme could be used in the name of all martial arts/combat sports:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BeRpAORAps
I'm not sure if I'd want it as an anthem (for knockouts?) or as a victory theme, because while it creates a lot of excitement (which is good before the match), it's so consistently good that you'd want to hear the whole thing instead of only a snippet of it at the start of a match.
>>
any ideas on roster changes?
>>
Can we use one of the songs by Genki Sudo

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.