[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: typical_ar_15_creator.jpg (181 KB, 1320x1147)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
I'm trying to come up with a Olympics style event for my stoner buddies where we get high before trials/challenges. What events would you have in the Stoner Olympics?

Here are some that I have already:
> Nerf gun battle
> Foam sword dueling
> Footrace

I'm thinking more on the extreme side of things lol
>>
Bike race with mandatory ramps. That might be too hard and dangerous thought. Make whoever can smoke a blunt the fastest the first challenge
>>
>>80284
You just described bmx racing. Most of the racers are also have a .250 blood alcohol level.
>>
>>80261
if you can get to water add a swimming race
>>
Single hit gravity bong. Scored by size of intake and time kept inhaled, allowing for more plane of competition with smaller intakes possibly winning through time. Coughing is a disqualifier. Failure to exhaust all smoke in one release is a disqualifier.
>>
>>80284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcI9g8Hi3pQ
>>
disc golf of course
>>
Smoke a fat bowl before smoking an eveb fatter bowl
>>
How has Hacky-sack not been brought up yet?
>>
>>80261
>extreme
getting a text from your girl half an hour after cashing a bong
>>
>>80261
Definitely a competitive eating event. I reckon the footrace should have hurdles too
>>
File: 1621915861913.gif (450 KB, 500x500)
450 KB
450 KB GIF
>>84061
>oh hey baby i....
>(20 mins later)
>*send*
>shit.jpg
>GF:are you ok
>uhhh yeah i was taking a nap
>*backspace*
>i was just watching south park with the boys
>fuck it whatever *send*
>GF: ok I'm in line at the wendys do you want anything?
>hungerofthegods.bin
>uh yeah ill have a...
>(5 mins later)
>GF:I'm at the drive through tell me what you want
>a hamburger
>GF: what hamburger?
>uhhhhh
>GF: hurry up I'm ordering now
>a quarterpounder with fries
>GF:im at wendys
>BROS: alright just packed this new piece
>pretendphonedied.jpg
>>
>>80300
brutal
>>
The joint relay could be interesting. You must take a hit off a joint, run x amount and pass it off to your partner who has to take a hit, they run and do the samething. Game is over after the first team completes x amount of complete laps
Your team is disqualified if you destroy your joint. For added fun take shots with each pass.

This could be hilarious to watch.
>>
File: IMG_20220127_201534.jpg (36 KB, 720x366)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Turkish get ups
>>
>>80261
Not extreme, not sports, and drugs are for degens. Get fucked faggot, sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>87641
what was it like growing up with no friends?
>>
>>87651
>implying you need drugs to have friends
What's it like being a pathetic faggot? I used to use, until I realized that it's for degen faggots and it can never be justified. Anything you can ever say is just going to amount to some bs rationalization for why its ok for you to make shit choices for yourself. Plus you queers have to inject your degen culture into everything. Its not enough for you cuck your own existence, you fags gotta make a stoner aka junky version of everything. Its seriously sad.
>>
>>87652
I just like it
>>
File: 1644129041905.gif (1.71 MB, 320x320)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>87652
Have sex
>>
File: quentin stoners.jpg (246 KB, 1387x843)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
>>88561
weed smokers on suicide watch
>>
>>88560
I do so regularly. Even have a couple kids. I support my family who are all relatively well adjusted. I got a toddler that can do his numbers 1-10 and the abc's in two different languages. I have a daughter who's only school infractions were using vulgarity when criticizing the government and smacking the shit out of a kid who tried to get handsy. Got a wife that cooks more nights than not, and will blow me at the drop of the hat if she thinks it will make me feel the slightest bit better. Know how I can manage a family like this? By not being a degen weed smokin faggot. You go have sex, with someone who you don't smoke weed with. Bet you can't ya boring fuck.
>>
>>88640
okay boomer
>>
>>80261
Ok sure
>>
Battle Rapping to the jankiest beats
>>
>>83765
My thought as well.
>>
>>80261
Whitewater kayaking.
Hitting a joint then Grade V is pretty awesome if you’re up to it.
>>
>>88640
>using vulgarity when criticizing the government
>Complains about degeneracy
Knew it.

>>80261
>Boxing.
>Left jabs only.
>Aim is to make the other person fall over.
>Strikes are allowed to any part of the body. This includes below the belt.
>>
>>92159
yes hooks are penalized by a check to the jaw or the jewels
>>
freehand blunt rolling
>no rolling tray
>no grinder
>no cut assistance
>has to be sealed in one go (no stop and go licking action)
>judged on rolling technique and smokablity (means no canoeing no outages and consistent pulls)
>>
DUUUUUUUUUUUDDEEEE
WEEEEED
>>
>>92159
Its so funny that you think you know what the complaints were about when I only used the word "government" as if that narrows it down enough for certainty. Knew what exactly? You're a fucking retard shitting up this board in a faggy fucking thread, that's what I know.
>omg he's using vulgarities
Couldn't be a bigger faggot if you were being gangbanged by liberaci, elton john, and jussie smollet while mentally jacking off degens for drugs.
>>
>>80261
Obviously a speed eating contest
>>
>>92332
we talking chips,dogs,donuts? The food matters
>>
Some sort of slack lining event.
But something with balance for sure
>>
>>80261
Bong throwing event. Race but have checkpoints to smoke a bowl. Then finish the lap
>>
The longest the participants can go without touching the smorgasbord of food that is sitting in front of them. They're enclosed in a room with nothing but themselves and the food, no other stimulus.
>>
>>88640
Damn this board is good. Need to leave /k/ more. Look at the fuckin sperg out. I’m sorry you had a bad trip on pot or something. Faggot lol
>>
how about job application marathon after getting yelled at by their parents
>>
>>80261
Disc golf.
>>
Cross Faded Tolerance race.
>greenout
>smoke meth
>snort a line
>drink the purp
>smoke another blunt
>last person to OD wins
>>
>>92332
Is that extreme, though?
>>
>>92360
Now THAT is extreme.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.