[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

what do you think about girls in extreme sports?
>>
They're sexy and amazing. I'm also hugely annoyed and jealous that I was such a shut in pussy, whilst all my mates were our bmxing and rollerblading, I hid indoors. Now I'm 27 and never had fun doing those things and too old to start with knee problems developing from working on site for years.
>>
>>78312
Pretty cool, no matter how good they are. Never done any with any single girls just dudes who I am friends with and their wife's. Xs gf would be cool tho
>>
>>78312
very based. most of them end up better or cooler than the men to compensate for all the shit they have to put up with
>>
>>78312
I want to cum inside them but I am too shy
>>
I want them to peg and dominate me but I am too shy
>>
>>78375
Yes because all the simps and beta orbiters make things so traumatic for women
>>
bloody hell
>>
>tfw that girl from school you have a crush one shows up at your mma gym one day for jiu jitsu and you get to smell and grab her and she gets you in a triangle choke all oh nooooo I'm caught haha I sure do hope that doesn't happen again
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>78907

what's wrong?
>>
they're mostly lesbians
>into masculine sports
>not just doing it to chase guys
>"one of the bros"
>wear loose fitting clothing even when not at the skate park
lesbians
>>
>>78312
awesome. need more women at the parks.
>>
what do you think about gays in extreme sports
>>
>>78312
Pretty cringe because they get attention just for being a girl doing it.
They do a shitty trick, and everybody and their mom is like “WOAAHHHH SIICCCKKKK!!!”
But Timmy over here has to do something 10x better to get recognized for his effort.
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>79532
>>79709
>>79754
Came here to post this.
>>
They're cool, but they have to be careful, because they're more fragile and injury-prone.
>>78322
Climb, your knees won't mind, as long as you don't do kneebars and awkward dropknees the whole session.
>>
>>79745
>But Timmy over here has to do something 10x better to get recognized for his effort.
More like you did something 1.2x better despite having 2x the gender advantage, Tiny Timmy.
>>
girls in extreme sports is cool but they're a fucking pain in the ass in martial arts because virtually every single one of them has a chip on their shoulder and you can't discipline them the way you would a guy or you'll be viewed as a bully
>>
>>78312
They're all the same laid down waiting for a nice cock
>>
>>78312
I don't, because I'm not a pussywhipped beta virgin like you.
>>
File: 1643097400585.jpg (353 KB, 1080x1920)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>78375
>>78375
>>78328
True
>>78322

>>85329
>>79745
>>78585
>>79532
>>83344

That's not true. Women who do that aren't into extreme sports. Women who are into extreme sports don't do it for attention.
>>85329
While boys are more musclier and heavier than girls, girls are more flexible and agile than boys. Girls have their own physical advantages, like stronger legs. It's just because of internalized misogyny that we don't see more women taking part in martial arts. If more women entered martial arts, we'd see plenty women kickboxers beat the shit out of men.
>>78312
>>78322
True
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (52 KB, 500x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>86311
Oh yeah? Tell me more.
>>
>>86311
Women do almost everything for attention, the good ones just strive for the attention that follows genuine excellence and success
>>
>no helmet
DROPPED
>>
>>78312
I'm amazed by anyone with that amount of balance

Takes a special talent not most people seem to have
>>
>>86311
Lol no

Flexible maybe stronger legs no

Just read a book and you'll realize this is incorrect across the board

There are tons of guys with stupid looking muscular legs even bigger than women's. Not sure why they have that but they do.

If anything your stance could give you advantages in balance since your less top heavy when you're athletic and that does play into a lot of sports

But as far as strength from muscles go men are naturally stronger but there are different types of strength not only muscles
>>
>>78312
>>79212
Is this supposed to be impressive or what?
>>
I think they should come up with some of their own sports. Stop getting good at boy sports.
>>
>>87071
It is considering bmx is a complete sausage fest.
>>
>>87071
I would say so, a decent amount of style as both tricks are landed smoothly. And as a bonus they are back to back. I know I can't do it. I also ride mountain bikes not bmx, the most I can do is air out a quarter pipe and do a one foot off or one hand off but not both at the same time. I also love an hour away from any good jumps or skatepark
>>
>>78312
I will say only a woman could make that bail at 12 seconds look that way, she makes a failed 50/50 look like she bailed off a rocketship and sent her bike flying. Its a knee high rail just step off.
>>
>>78312
Sure
>>
>>78312
I do not know
>>
>>78312
never seen it irl so its not real
>>
[spoiler]Test[/spoiler]
>>
>>86311
>Girls have their own physical advantages, like stronger legs. It's just because of internalized misogyny that we don't see more women taking part in martial arts. If more women entered martial arts, we'd see plenty women kickboxers beat the shit out of men.
Lol. Lmao
>>
If I am totally and completely honest I am usually totally indifferent about girls in extreme sports.
It's cool that they enjoy the sport and all, but since I am just a casual spectator of most extreme sports and girls are almost never world class in their sport of choice, means that they never really enter into my attention.
It's just more fun to watch people who are the best in the world at the crazy things they do, rather then just good for being a girl.
It's the same reason why I don't care about or watch female team sports at all, and also the same reason why I don't watch or care about minor leagues in team sports.

Though in extreme sports occasionally amateurs are interesting to watch if they developed their own style or do something pretty different that maybe isn't currently appreciated in the larger sport yet. But I can't really think of a girl that has done that. I mean maybe there is someone like that out there but me being a filthy casual I never heard of them.

All that said I have nothing against girls in general, and if one or more was able to develop their skills or whatever to world class levels then I would have no problem watching them do their thing.
Sort of like how I occasionally watch female tennis since some of the top women of the sport are mid when it comes to overall world class rankings.
>>
>>79709
As long as they aren't politically gay I couldn't care less.
>>
>>85329
I haven't had issues when it comes to chip on the shoulder ether training with or teaching girls.
What I have issues with mainly are them cheating themselves out of the workouts and not putting in effort.
Also bringing in funky attitudes due to life stuff outside of class during training. Though this last one is more of a teenager in general problem. It's just that girls are more likely to shut down or backtalk while guys are more likely to be nasty to their training pardners or be flippant when given instruction. Though both once pulled to the side and allowed to sort of shit out their emotional baggage usually calm down and get back to training with renewed vigor.

Anyway, the only girl I can kind of think of that sort of fit the description of having a chip on their shoulder, only had one in regard to dealing with much lower ranks. Like would kind of push things too far to avoid tapping out or being beaten by a white belt. But that is more of a rank related ego thing then a girl thing. Knew plenty of dudes like that too.
>>
>>86311
>girls are more flexible and agile than boys
Flexible yes, more agile no.
> Girls have their own physical advantages, like stronger legs.
This is objectively and indisputably false. Women even with training only have around 80% of the leg strength of a man, while having only around 60% of the upper body strength of a man.
So while the strength gap is smaller in leg strength they are still significantly weaker.
This is something that can and has been measured and you can even test it your self if you gather enough people and have them do empirical test of strength in their legs.
Or hell, you could just look at the significant anatomical differences in muscle fibers and mass between the legs of men and women and be able to indirectly puzzle out the same understanding.

>It's just because of internalized misogyny
Bullshit.
So called "internalized misogyny" is a spook and can't effect material objective reality, biology, or hormone production.

> If more women entered martial arts, we'd see plenty women kickboxers beat the shit out of men.
I highly doubt it it since even elite females athletes are at a major, usually insurmountable disadvantage to even average amateur level men due to biological and psychological factors beyond their control.
Men and women are not the same. They are not physically equivalent, and this difference is not socially constructed but a objective truth rooted in material reality.
>>
>>79532
Heheheh this guy said "loose fitting"
>>
>>78312
this is a dude

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.