[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Quidditch.jpg (185 KB, 1307x1244)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Any proposals?
>>
>>78096
kek
Legbroom.
>>
>>78096
Lmfao these faggots love rowling so much they run around with brooms between their legs then want to change the whole thing because she said men arent women. The fucking autism is unbearable
>>
>>78103
inb4 the broom ends are replaced with trans flags
>>
>>78096
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. "Expand its growth potential" when the only reason the sport got any attention at all was because of the novelty of people trying to create a non-magical Quidditch. Even if the sport is fun to play, it mainly attracts Harry Potter fans.
>>
>>78105
And even if they change the name, the game is still based on her book, and still has the broom sticks and other Quidditch features, right? Not like they actually took the Harry Potter out of it. Idiotic move desu
>>
>>78096
I'd rather shoot myself than receive the humiliation of having a broom between my legs.
>>
>be me
>potter loving tranny
>make sport inspired from potter verse
>potter creator says men don't have vaginas
>deformdickbleeding.jpg
>no longer want to associate potter sport with potter creator

Too much food, comfort, electronics, and convenience makes the brain easily bored and sick. We should never have left the forests.
>>
>>78096
this is embarrassing
>>
File: .,.,.png (748 KB, 987x851)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>running around with a broom between your legs
>>
>>78096
Maybe just (re-)read 1984.
>>
>>78106
They'll probably change the jargon and remove the brooms
>>
>>78217
Quite frankly removing the brooms would eliminate like 80% of the cringe involved here. The fact that theyre doing it for the sake of trannies balances the cringe out tho.
>>
>>78096
They like the "sport" but don't want to be associated with the creator so they want to change its name.
But the whole thing is associated with its creator. It's intrinsically forever tied to JKR whether they keep the name or not.
I can imagine them signing the last papers to officially finalize the name change and going "ah, our beloved game has now nothing to do with that bigot" and congratulating each other while thinking "everyone here knows this is bullshit and I hope no one says anything so we can continue playing".
It's no different than religious people thinking they can fool their God with loopholes that clearly violate what their rules intended, telling themselves they're in the clear.
It would be absolutely hilarious if this wasn't the way our society is more and more forcing us to be.
>>
>>78096
Magic Hoops
>>
If they are going to take all the Harry Potter out of the game they should just move on from the whole thing and go play any other sport... I imagine these people will fit in fine with the ultimate frisbee community
>>
>>78096
Fagball
>>
>>78096
Nobody in this picture looks physically fit in the slightest.
>>
>>78242

The left eats its own and will always do so
>>
>>78913
>mixed-gender sport created by friendless nerds is comprised of skinnyfat dorks
What’d you expect?
>>
>>78096
I feel second hand embarassment
>>
>>78096
>Any proposals?
No matter how hard they try, Quidditch will always be credited to J.K. Rowling because she's the one who created it lol.

It's still a gay shitty sport though.
>>
>>78096
YWNBAW Ball
>>
>>78096
Cringeball
>>
>>78103
your autism is unbearable, trannies is all you think about now gb2r
>>
>>80461
Seethe
>>
>>78096
>Quidditch
lol
>(yes its a real sport)
LMAO
>>
>>78096
Faggotbroom.
>>
I should try this sport, it would let me tackle the shit out of a bunch of Harry Potter tards. They'd have to ban me for life to stop me.
>>
>>78096
Of course it started in America, fag country.
>>
I'm not going to look it up, I don't want to watch these people running around with a stick clamped between their sweaty thighs.
How do they do the snitch? Is it a quadcopter? I doubt they're cool enough for that, but I can't think of anything else. One of those little 2S microwhoop things would be a really close approximation.
>>
>>78096
>yes its a real sport
no
>>
>>81992
They literally have a gay running around with a golden ball velcroed to his back.
>>
>all of this actually exist
these retards are actually running around with a broom in their legs
>>82095
https://youtu.be/OmkWyPjbR74?t=208
LMAO this is the funniest shit I've seen this year
>>
>>82101
>grabbing the snitch is literally playing grab ass in the faggot broom sport
LMFAO
>>
>>82125
Make the snitch a hot girl and I'll play.
>>
File: 1514479571325.png (26 KB, 572x496)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>82101
From the comments:
>I don't remember the part in the book where the snitch pushed a girl down and took her broom from her.
>>
>>78096
Faggotball
>>
File: 20210916_123659.jpg (64 KB, 803x533)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>78096
Mfw the snitch is actually a bitch
>Kek
>>
>>78096
Cringeball.
>>
File: 1639561995799.png (107 KB, 1825x500)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>
Kek
https://twitter.com/Scholars_Stage/status/1494459409786761226
>>
>>78096
Trans love this game because they can run around while gripping their pretend dicks. J.K. Rowling would be ecstatic if they changed the name.
>>
>>80461
The reason they’re changing the name is literally because of that, retard.
/pol/yards living rent free in your head bruh, it’s sad.

Also, name it normieball
>>
>>78096
>that pic

wait, that "sport" is mixed?
>>
>>86915
In the book it is so... It's safe to assume yes.
>>
>>86915
https://youtu.be/OmkWyPjbR74?t=221
>>
>>86614
>Lianna is imagining harry potter without its creator.
kek this is exactly what atheists do with God.
>>
>>78096
>youve heard of football, baseball, and basketball. now get ready for the all new quidditch without bigotry... BALLITCH!
>>
Fag-o-ball
>>
>>78096
How about "Embarassment"?
>>
>>78096
Call it...
>FAG STICK
>>
>>86614
Hideous mutt
>>
>>78242
came here to say this. spot on anon
>>
Faggy fucking trans sympathizers
>>
>>78242
This. Woulda been a sensible chuckle at autists, were it not for the fact that governments the world over are passing legislation that says everyone has to get on board with this new reality or get cancelled.
>>
>>88648
>cancelled
tried for committing a hate crime*
>>
>>78809
I was thinking Faggotch
>>
>>88697
Twinkbitch
>>
>>78096
Is so cringe
>>
>>78110
In Harry Potter they could just magic themselves a new vagina, so it makes perfect sense for wizards or whatever to not think they were women until they had a magic vagina themselves
>>
>>88666
I've accidentally said "yes ma'am" or "yes sir" to someone after a long day and people have said the same to me by accident
Have we all been doing accidental hate crimes all along?
>>
>>78096
Considering we have jetpacks and drones and parasails and shit now, could there be an actual aerial quidditch league? Not these pansies, actual men knocking heavy ceramic balls at each other and a drone snitch
>>
>>80461
Stop the bullshit, cunt.
>>
>>90374
Absolutely.
It's all retroactive too, so you better erase any evidence before you get sent to Guantanamo.
>>
>>86940
So I can beat up women and all I have to do is put a broom between my legs? I think i'm picking up a new sport.
>>
>>86915
iirc it's mandated that teams have multiple (specifically "multiple", not "both") genders represented
good choice of them to name the rule "Title 9-and-three-quarters" though
>>
>>87012
Don’t try to shove your christcuck beliefs into this
>>
>>87012
Kek this is exactly what christians do with their kike origins
>>
>>78235
isn't that just handball?
>>
>>90970
No, handball doesn't have the homosexual with the yellow ball crammed down the back of his jorts and you win immediately if you grab his ass in the right way.
>>
>>90606
>cunt
he wishes lmao
>>
>>78096
Old news, nothing happened.
>>
>>78096
Jk's like fuckin shit man I came up with this dumb ass sport in 4 minutes while taking a dump.
>>
>>92415
This is almost the best part, as an actual sport goes it's completely retarded and most of the players have no reason to be there at all, it's just another way for Harry to show off and be the special important hero. Without the connection to Rowling/the series there's absolutely no reason to pretend to play it.
>>
>>92429
Speaking of how retarded the sport is, why is everyone not just going for the snitch all the time? You auto-win if you get it so there’s literally no reason to bother with trying to score goals.
>>
>>92431
I think only Harry Potter/the designated substitutue homosexual is allowed to grab it. But yes, the goal scoring is a waste of time, no reason for the other players to bother doing that, or turning up.
>>
>>78096
I hope everyone involved with this gets ass cancer.
>>
>>78096
Chromosome fest
>>
File: 1611010956332.gif (724 KB, 300x300)
724 KB
724 KB GIF
Former university quidditch beater here. AMA
>>
>>92921
Why?
>>
>>92937
Well for starters, I was faggy enough in college to unironically want to be friends with women, and the girl who organized it on campus was a pal of mine.

It also is just pretty fun. It's just dodgeball-rugby, and if you can disregard the troonery afoot in USQ then it's not half bad. The girls are at least fun to look at, and most of them are mentally ill enough to do weird shit in bed
>>
>>92959
Are you a girl (male)?
>>
>>92964
No, I'm a male (male (born with a penis that is still there)). I only really met one actual troon while I was playing, and he was on another state's team. Jesus he was rough to look at too
>>
>>92959
>I was faggy enough in college to unironically want to be friends with women
Relateable
>>
>>78103
lol, i just look into some youtube videos, and seems they just switched the brooms for common sticks, lol, i think they realize how silly and retarded they look on broomsticks
>>
File: qui.png (779 KB, 732x892)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>78096
Quidiot
>>
>>93041
Did choo just correctly gendering her?!?!?!
>>
>>92921
Dayum bitch nice selfie! u worked up with dem tittiez bruh??!!
>>
It looks so dumb if you can't fly.Let's do falseflag op so we can cancelled it guys
>>
>>94761
Let me bump again.Can we cancel it guys?i really despise this Harold Potter thingy so much.I'm sure /pol/ can do some wonders ,people already hated it anyway because of troon screeching so why not facilitate it further if you know what I mean....
>>
>>94762
Please???
>>
>>94762
I mean like cancelling it from the face of this earth immediately.Nobody should play it ever anymore because of stigma and sheit.
>>
File: 49ykr1.png (190 KB, 1125x596)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>94761
>>94762
>>94763
>>94764
Come on vro...just do it 4 once vro.Plz bro u gotta do it b4 I get ass cancer.Plz bro ...Just this one time...Cum on...I can't take it anymore bro...
>>
>>94761
>>94762
>>94763
>>94764
What the fuck is happening here? R u ok anon?
>>
>>78096
Whatever name they change it to, she should just make an addendum in her new editions that get printed. Have a note saying that some people might call it "X" and put the new name officially in the books to double down.
>>
>>80461
You will never be a woman, everyone laughs at you behind your back.
>>
>>78096
Faggoty faggots cupping wrinkly gay ballsacks?
>>
Honestly I appreciate Rowling’s commitment to the fact that wizards are males and witches are females.
>>
What's extreme about this sport?
>>
>>95590
The cringe.
>>
>>95613
lol
>>
>>78104
I don't think you understand, there won't be brooms anymore.....
>>
>>78110
Im fine. Maybe just send all the trannies innawoods until they die or sort themselves out
>>
>>95590
If you ram a broomstick into someone it sure gets hardcore
>>
>>78096

Queerbitch
>>
>>96462
>into
>>
>>95590
Everyone who plays is expected to transition at some point
>>
I can’t believe this exists. Imagine being seen in public playing this game
>>
>>98022
Almost as embarrassing as HEMA. Almost...
>>
>>98023
Rent free
>>
>>78096
Why would anyone play this sport? Is it just because it's some sort of filter against right-wing opinions or something like that?
>>
>>101207
Lots of people grew up dreaming about living in the Harry Potter universe when they were kids.
Some of them never grow out of it and this is the closest thing they can do to "feel" like they're in that world.
It's basically larping.
>>
I played a pickup game of this in college, circa 2012. It was fun because it was Harry Potter, but the actual game is just a loony version of soccer/football mixed with rugby. I remember it being very low-contact by nature of being a nerd and coed sport. So like the picture in the OP seems about as extreme as it could get and you'd probably get a penalty if someone falls over.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.