[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unknown.png (1.67 MB, 1200x900)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
post some cool ufc shit...
>>
i dont hate mcrgegor
>>
I don't know why McGregor gets singled out so much; most of them are dickheads.
>>
>>70919
conner mcgregor is the best fuck you
>>
>>70924
ikr (i know right) cant (cannot) say that about khabib (Khabib Nurmagomedov) tho (though) hes (he is) quiet.
>>
>>70926
Are you autistic?
>>
>>70928
no i got forced to say it like that
>>
>>70929
By who? The voices?
>>
>>70930
yes the fucking voices cos im autistic
>>
>>70926
There's a few outliers that are exceptions to the rule, but usually whenever they go to a press conference, or a weigh in, it's just a bunch of slanderous shit flung at each other in an attempt to sell tickets and PPV.
>>
Dummy:
>>>/sp/114098989
>>
File: 1298058909.jpg (192 KB, 1400x1400)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
Reminder he is the featherweight and lightweight and welterweight GOAT and its not even close
>>
>>70934
fuck you not welterweight goat thats georges st pierre
>>
>>71111
Based digits speaking the truth here. GSP was the GOAT and some of these bitches are going to have to work WAY harder to even come close.
>>
>>70934
*loses to Poirier twice*
>>
>>70919
Frens, what are you looking forward to? I'm really eager to see Dustin vs. Charlie for the LW belt. Also can't wait to see Gaethje back in action.
I'm a bit confused as to what the UFC are doing with Stipe, he doesn't have a fight booked. Why wasn't he the one fighting Lewis or Gane? I would love to see Stipe vs Ngannou 3.
And for the record, I hope the UFC drops Jon Jones. Dude is a fucking scumbag and doesn't deserve any more sympathy.
>>
>>71256
I want to see Gaethje to know if he's all in on the backfoot game or if he can switch it up when needed.
I am right now waiting for something to happen on BW or FW. The most exciting divisions are dead at the top. Yan is fighting but it feels haphazard.
Jones is not getting cut, if only because the UFC is used to holding contracts like a grudge. Somehow DC is still trying to be the role model Jones never listens to.
>>
Hello frens, I’m really excited for the next cards coming up. Covington vs Usman 2, Chandler vs Gaethje, Olivera title defense, and etc.

We need more MMA stuff here

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.