[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

>The reason I don't do MMA is because I'm 100 and nothing, 5' nothing, I'm not going to be able to show up some 400 pound gorilla in a contest of dominance.
>Honestly, what did you think I was going to do? You think I want to gouge someones eyes out or punch them in the throat or solar plexus? >You think its fun bowing out of a fight cause you don't want to send some roid monkey to the hospital or tap out and get sat on by some shitflinger with a spicy opinion about his barstool? You think I want to be known as that guy who rips peoples eyes out or kicks people in the nuts?
>When I was younger, I used to send guys like that home with broken bones, torn ligaments, all kinds of fucked up injuries that I feel bad about for weeks, but back then, they didn't give me a choice, you know? It was either fight back or get your ass kicked, and I was tired of getting my ass kicked just to save face.
>They have even done studies on this, the muscles you use to 'fight' and express dominance aren't the twitch-flex muscle fiber that you need to kill someone. You might even say these kind of skills are fairly useless in a self-defense scenario, because someone with a phone is going be sitting there recording you as you bend someones elbow backwards and your going to probably spend the weekend in jail.
>There was this one guy, I fucked him up so bad, I felt guilty and came to visit him in the hospital, when i found out he was broke i offered to pay his medical bills. I just can't do that kind of shit anymore, its too fucked up. I mean the dude was breathing through a fucking straw fer chris-sakes. Do you really think I'm going to get into that kind of drag out fight over a 20 dollar bar tab?
>>
>>66526
>he thinks MMA works in a street fight against actual opposition

One of these days, I gotta make an inforgrpahic about sports combat guys usually getting BTFO in street fights.
>>
>>66590
Wdym by actual opposition
>>
>>66526
Tl;dr
>>66590
Lmao i can watch 100 youtube videos everyday of that exact thing not happening
>>
Training for self defense without the mention of firearms is the biggest LARP. Freedom-hating countries need not apply.
>>
>>66590
>listen it’s not about the technique of the agressor, it’s about the aggressiveness of the technique, I have hours of liveleaks experience
>never actually had the balls to train or spar myself but trust me I could take someone “on the street” better through viciousness alone
t.delusional maladroit lanklet
>>
>>66590
"They hated him because he told them the truth"
>>
>>66651
>*we laugh at him because hes a retard
Ftfy
>>
LARP thread
>>66590
Stop being a faggot pussy arm chair fighter & go train your unfit ass you cumbrain mongrel
>>
>>66666
Nice quads but where Im from people just start pulling knives and guns immediately. If they have friends with them you are getting stomped out by the whole squad.
>>
>>66676
And where would that be?
>>
>>66694
Brownsville nigga. Never ran never will.
>>
>>66676
Actually they were quints.
>>
>>66666
Whatever you say, Ultrasatan.
>>
>>66526
>I was trained
Doubt.
>>
Is this a quote from an edgy character in some gritty movie, or is it just some kid waxing lyrical about his assumed abilities?
>>
>>66676
I'd rather be fit and be able to run away than be a slouched skinny fat faggot
>>
>>66695
>everyone starts pulling knoves and guns over a simple bar brawl
Makes sense youre black.
>>
>>66736
>Makes sense youre black.
>>66676
>where Im from
Yep, it checks out. Either that or a wigger.
>>
>>66656
>**we laugh at him because of our confusion and lack of understanding.
Sneed.
>>
>>66739
>you just wouldn't get it
Sorry you basically live in the 3rd world maybe just don't be poor
>>
>>66526
in high school, the only reason people stopped fucking with me was because i bite and clawed in fights and acted like a total feral animal.

take that for what you will.
>>
>>67385
>take that for what you will.
An autistic larp? Sure thing bud.
>>
>>67388
i am autistic. i would wipe feces on my hands and run at people with it and they'd go away because no matter how "alpha" you are, nobody wants poo on them. if you spit and shit and flail like some beast, people leave you alone.
>>
>>67390
Assuming youre not making this up, youre an absolute retard. The point of winning a fist fight is social dominance. All you achieve is social isolation by making yourself known as the poop smeared retarded kid.
>>
>>67391
>All you achieve is social isolation
all i wanted was to be left alone, so mission accomplished.
>>
>>67391
>the point of winning a fight is social dominance
OK nigger.
>>
>>67406
the overwhelming majority of fist fights are completely optional. if you're willing to lose face and apologize even if the other guy committed the faux pas, you can avoid the fight. the only reason to fire back is social posturing. this is extremely obvious to anyone who spends any time in bars or clubs. this is also what dueling culture revolved around. guys were willing to kill eachother over points of honor and perceived slights.

in the modern era if you rip someone's throat out in a bar fight you are going to prison and people will think you are insane. the point is to prove that you're not a bitch, not to kill anyone.
>>
>>67392
I mean, I guess. Can't argue with that.
>>
>>67388
You know, even if you're going to be a faggot running around screaming LARP, like a fucking autist, you could at least admit when things are in the realm of possibility.

I effectively ended all high school bullying during my freshman year by getting a vice grip on a douchebags balls.

>TLDR: Real fighting is different than sport fighting and having a rep for dirty fighting IS a deterrent.
>>
>>67412
Spoken like someone who has never been in a real life or death fight.
>>
>>68099
Most fights are not life or death - they're social posturing because you "messed with my girl" or whatever.
>>
>>68100
No, they're not. The fact that you think that speaks volumes about your inexperience.
>>
>>66526
There is a difference between combat sports and real fighting but you have to admit there is a shit ton of overlap.
>>
>>68103
Spoken like someone that was too much of a geed to get invited to house parties.
>>
>>67412
>the point is to prove you're not a bitch
>not go kill anyone

Spoken like a true bitch
>>
>>68103
Lmao, slavic or black hands typed this
>>
>>68186
Have fun in prison next time a guy "disrespects" you.
>>
>>68098
Ive heard enough from "beo just go crazy on them" retards for one lifetime. You dont know how much you dont know, and most who say this shit are making up their le epic badass stories.
>>
>>68103
inexperience with what, exactly?
life or death fights?

I think that was his point, this scenario is incredibly preventable if you're wise enough to step back from situations with no positive outcome (and no, crushing some dudes larynx because he stepped on your heel and wouldn't apologize isn't a "win")

enough schoolyard bullshit.
>>
>>68193
LA county Prison sucks and the sandwiches are horrible. But it's still fun.
>>
>>68230
>trust me bro its fun in prison
The most low iq cope ive ever seen.
>>
>>68250
>caveman chad makes the numale faggot seethe
>>
>>68315
the real chad is buying land and other assets while you rot in a cell, retard.

seethe, over the years of life youve lost
>>
>>68327
>seething pussy wants nerds like bill gates to be considered the real chad
>>
>>68349
Bill gates unironically is probably getting more pussy than you in your prume lmao
>>
>>68194
When the imagination dies, the soul is not far behind.
>>
>>66590
>implying Mike Tyson couldn't rearrange the internal organs of some uppity faggot who came at him with a 2x4 or some shit
Unless serious weapons are involved or it's a 1vX brawl, the one with training wins.
>>
>>66590
It’s happened where fighters been killed or injured in street fights
>>
>>68950
>implying he could

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.