[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 147 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1 (20).jpg (213 KB, 1600x900)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
How did it feel?
>>
>>63188
painful
>>
>>63188
>How did it feel?
Like bags of sand
>>
>>63188
I'm a HEMAfag, dunno if I ever lost against girls.
Wouldn't mind losing with weapons, but in wrestling/grappling it would suck
>>
>>63188
God i wish a girl would touch me
>>
>>63188
I lost a thumb war. Shit broke my soul
>>
>>63188
Salty milk and coins
>>
File: 1629124615567.png (132 KB, 624x479)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>63214
Imma just assume if it's a real story that you now have a femdom fetish
>>
My sister is seven years older than me so that was pretty much routine until I hit puberty. It was very satisfying when the tides turned.
>>
>>63188
How is losing to a girl even possible? Lol wtf
>>
BJJ you can get fucked up by someone half your size. I had a girl cranking an arm bar on me while sitting on my head. 10/10 would lose again
>>
plenty of times, but they've got both youth and experience on their side
>>
>>63214
Wasn't ready for that. Sounds hot.
>>
>>63188
When I was 14 I had just started Judo I got beat by females a couple times but it didn't last long. I was frustrated because there didn't feel like there was much I could do. Now that I'm older and stronger with far more experience I don't spar/roll with women at all because most of them have chips on their shoulder and go all out. If you fuck them up everyone acts like you're a bully. They also flirt with you at least 25% of the time (more of a grappling than striking issue) and I want nothing to do with the drama that ensues. I just tell the coaches that it's for religious reasons.
>>
>>63188
I got beat up by a cheerleader in high school in front of everyone. I mooned her, grabbed her ass, and then she kicked me in the nuts then followed to go full scale MMA on my ass. It was worth the pain as I got physical with the sexiest girl in school in front of everyone.
>>
>>63188
No, but more than once I injured women hitting me while only dodging and not engaging. I forbid myself to allow women to engage me even in friendly matches ever again.
>>
>>63188
like the only socially-acceptable/politically-correct outcome.
>>
>>63188
I have not. In wrestling practice at highschool the most challenging part was just resisting the urge to grab their boobs. I sparred some girls in kickboxing too they were awful without exception.
>>
My girlfriend is significantly stronger than me as she is body building and constantly wrestles me.

I cum instantly every time I lose.
>>
>>63495
It's not if you're a real man.
>>
File: wrestling emily.png (1.09 MB, 1429x641)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>63495
girls beat guys at wrestling all the time
>>
>>63234
>I'm a HEMAfag, dunno if I ever lost against girls.
i heard girls win open tournaments fairly regulary against guys
>>
File: he cried.png (565 KB, 938x503)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
>>63495
>How is losing to a girl even possible? Lol wtf
Just be American.
>>
>>63214
lmfao wow.
>>
>>63214
assuming this is true, how did this effect you psychologically? were you humiliated? Did you develope low self esteem around women?
>>
>>64744
Is that how you cope, yurobug?
>>
lmao no i'm pretty sure I could kill 90% of women with one punch
>>
File: nice.jpg (45 KB, 900x554)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>63214
>>
File: wres51.jpg (79 KB, 640x490)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>64806
everyone think that until they have to fight a girl that knows what she's doing
>>
>>63188
I got beaten by a female to male tranny at BJJ.

To be fair they have got a lot of inches on me in height, and has had a lot more training than me, but still. Beat me based on skill and fitness. I was already out of breath going into the fight and was basically gasping like a fish out of water by the end. Couldn't submit me but maintained dominant position the majority of the match.

Otherwise, there is at least one female instructor I know who would absolutely kick my ass, she'd be able to roundhouse me to oblivion. Have sparred her, not properly fought her.

End of the day, everyone starts learning from scratch, and if you think a girl who has been doing it for years and has cage experience is going to lose to an inexperienced guy, I think you have unrealistic expectations
>>
>>65206
Also, there is a 12 yo who comes to BJJ training, she thing but her brother pushes her to come.

No, she has no chance of beating me (90kg 35yr old), but goddamn she's tougher to submit than all the regular teenage dudes in the class (16-18). Granted some of that is probably me finding it fucking awkward to roll with a 12yo girl, but sticking within the rules I actually find I have to exert some kind of work to submit her, as opposed to most of the older kids who I can take in my sleep
>>
>>63188
The HEMA club I instruct for does birthday bear pits - "best of 3 passes" against a number of opponents equal to your age. They choose the weapon (or grappling/ringen), and the only break between fights is the time taken to grab the next set of weapons. I'm 41.

My final opponent was my wife, who's the daughter of the Danish Judo coach from the Atlanta Olympic games, holds a 3rd Dan, and was invited to try out for Team Denmark in Sidney in the 52kg class. I'm not a total slouch in Judo (ended as 4th Kyu, Blue Belt, when I was 24), but it's not really my wheelhouse, and she still occasionally guest-instructs. So of course she demands a regulation (or as best as we're capable) Judo match. She's giving up ~30lbs (160ish vs 130ish) and 2 inches in height to me, but there's the issue of fighting literally other 40 opponents prior. And the whole thing about her being the closest local equivalent to an Olympic-class Judoka.
>1/2
>>
>>65253
>2/2
Match goes about 3.5 minutes. I'm stronger, so I can force her out of balance and into a couple of throws (Osoto Gari, Uchi Mata), but she's able to twist and avoid a landing which would result in an ippon. We trade waza-aris (half-point), and to this day I don't even know what she did to score the waza-ari. I was standing, and then I was on my side, seemingly without bothering with the intervening space.

Eventually we end up in mutual groundwork, she tries a pin, and I outright throw her off with pretty much the last bit of strength I've got. It leaves me sitting up with my feet under me, and she immediately recovers and attacks my chest before I can sprawl, and basically lays my spine backwards on top of my heels. In that position, I can't even bridge - not that I've got the gas left to try - and after about 5 seconds tap out. There was no point in forcing the hold to last the full 20 seconds needed for the Ippon.

Man, after 41 fights (something like 100 total passes) in about 90 minutes, I was *done*. I've been working cardio since, but there's also only so far a 40+ year old can go without making that my full time job.
>finished the day with 31 wins, 2 ties, and 8 losses over 41 fights, so not a terrible day at the office.
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (144 KB, 800x1230)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>64820
Nah I'm pretty sure I could. I'm 6'5, can bench 120kg and have done fighting sports since I was a lil faggot tween. If you lose to a woman in a fight you're either a manlet or a boy, either way it's time to turn in your man card.
>>
>>65257
I'm 5'3 and can bench 120kg faggot
>>
File: 1606807162709.jpg (52 KB, 612x612)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>65273
hehehe
>>
>>65254
did your wife mock you or give you a hard time after defeating you?
>>
File: bitch.png (622 KB, 938x502)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>64736
>>
File: cassie.png (572 KB, 931x482)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
>>
File: cry.png (511 KB, 1280x720)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>
File: pinned.png (543 KB, 1280x720)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
>>
>>65360
Not really. Every time she came at me with a weapon set in the bear pit, I beat her handily, but competing in what is *exactly* her wheelhouse, while already exhausted, had pretty much the outcome that she - and I, and everyone watching - expected from the get-go. Her main comment was that she was irritated that it took that long for her to win.

Aside from that, there was some friendly locker room-style shit-flinging about it, but nothing that lasted beyond the end of practice that day at the salle.
>>
>>64761
>Is that how you cope, yurobug?
It may surprise you but it's unheard of for a male European like me to be beaten by a female in a physical contest.

Nothing to cope here, American men are weaker than their own women lel.
>>
>>65459
tl;dr: You're a massive pussy and should see a doctor.

Considering olympic medal tier Judo women have a rough time beating the boy/junior class in Judo teams (German bronze medal winner's secret training was randori against boys), you have a medical problem.
>>
>>63188
Fought tkd a few years ago.
First fight is with a younger girl, red belt. "Not gonna beat the shit out of a young girl, just gonna defend myself". mfw get a rotative kick so hard I spit blood and practically get KOd. Felt bad lol, the next battle I gave her no mercy.
>>
>>65463
Did you even bother to read the post chain? Dude's over 40 and had 40 fights back to back to back inside of an hour and a half. Eventually you just get tired, and I'll speak from experience that a person who's 15kg lighter, and clearly weaker, than you can absolutely pin you if you're already dog tired and their technique is good.

I wish my club had bearpits. Those sound fun as shit.
>>
>>63188
Once to my female coach who was a multiple state champion.
>>
>>65472
>Did you even bother to read the post chain? Dude's over 40 and had 40 fights back to back to back inside of an hour and a half.
I ignored that because it's an obvious lie.

>Eventually you just get tired, and I'll speak from experience that a person who's 15kg lighter, and clearly weaker, than you can absolutely pin you if you're already dog tired and their technique is good.
That means you suck. Sorry.

>I wish my club had bearpits. Those sound fun as shit.
I wish you weird Amerimutt fetishists wouldn't spam the board with your obvious lies.
>>
>>65486
All of this. There's no excuse for any man to lose to any woman. Circumstances don't matter. Training doesn't matter. Fatigue doesn't matter. No man should lose any fight to any woman if they're actually a man and not some sort of disgusting tranny freak poisoned by hormones. A quadriplegic man should beat a woman in a fight 10 times out of 10. There's no excuse.
>>
>>65486
Gabi Garcia would choke the life out of you
>>
>>65486
>I ignored that because it's an obvious lie.
>people can't be over 30 and still do martial stuff
Jesus, the absolute cope.
>>
>>63188
I never let myself lose to a girl in front of other people. The following ego death would make me kill myself.
>>
>>63188
https://youtu.be/opfROVQUrJk
how do you think he feels after being outclassed so hard by a hot girl?
>>
>>63188
horny an humiliated
>>
File: 4ef4051a27140cd0.jpg (185 KB, 1016x895)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>63188
Liberating, this means sifu is so good, they can teach a girl to beat me. I have so much more to learn.
>>
File: pensive baby.jpg (70 KB, 600x531)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How do men even end up in fights with women if the woman in question hasn't just attacked them?
Society will tell you that women can do anything men can, but if you lose a fight to a woman, society will also simultaneously imply that you're a lesser man because you've lost to a woman. If however you beat a woman resoundingly, or if you're vigorous in doing so, you've now essentially beat a woman, which society with give you even more shit for.
Seriously, who agrees to do this shit? Whether you win or lose, you're set up to fail.
>>
>>66439
my take is that winning a fight is more important than whatever society thinks
it would be better to be resented for your triumph rather than being mocked by your defeat.
>>
>>66448
I'd agree with that if I was black, hispanic or middle eastern.
>>
>>63188
Not without an erect penis.
>>
>>63188
Source on that girl and I’ll answer.
>>
>>63188
Oh look, it's a castrated faggot looking for validation....imagine that on 4nigs....
>>
>>63214
I wish this was real and I wish that were me.
>>
>>65539
>Gabi Garcia would choke the life out of you
No.

>>65545
>American reading comprehension

Point stands, only Gen Z fags will disagree. Again, if you lose a fight to a girl, it means there is something fucking wrong with you. See a doc.
>>
>>63188
yes and it gave me a femdom fetish
>>
>>66587
>if you lose a fight to a girl, it means there is something fucking wrong with you
I'm a literally, unironically, a paraplegic. Should I see a doctor when I lose a fight to a woman who's got 50 lbs, two working legs, and a baseball bat, on me?
>yes, I come to these threads to dream about a life doing martial arts that I'll never have
>>
>>63188
Is that George Noory?
>>
>>66910
>Should I see a doctor when I lose a fight to a woman who's got 50 lbs, two working legs, and a baseball bat, on me?
Yes you should. You should be able to win a fight against a woman if you're literally a quadrapalegic and she has a gun. No man should lose a fight against any woman regardless of your excuses. Women are inferior, always.
>>
>>63234
>>64735
Do girls even go anywhere near HEMAfags?
>>
>>63188
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>66448
Makes sense.
>>
>>64735
They rarely outright win the entire tourney. But they tend to participate and have a decent win rate up until the last couple of elimination rounds. The final 2/4/8 in most large tournies all tend to be populated exclusively with men, but when you're down in the lower elims, women absolutely can and do beat "normal" fighters, and it's nothing particularly special about it.

When we did the last large Steel City Open pre-coof, we had a little over 150 participants in open longsword. Maybe 35 of them were women. If the memes were correct, there'd be none left after the first round of elims, and definitely none left after the second. IIRC (in fairness, it was like 3 years ago now) we ended up with 3-4 women in the round of 16. None made it into the final 8, but they'd advanced *that* far.

>IMO, women train more and harder before they're willing to enter an open tourney than men do. Men will take 3 months of lessons and jump into an open tournament, knowing that they're likely to get smoked in round 1, and they're fine with that. Women don't have the same confidence, so they train a *lot* longer before they're willing to even try a tournament, which means that you end up with 2-3 year women competing, and winning, against <1 year men. Once they start running into men of equivalent experience, their win rate drops dramatically, but the women don't get TOTALLY eliminated from tournaments until they face the top ~10% of men, who are good enough that they'd eliminate any other men they fought against as well.
>>
Got humbled by a girl when I was a no stripe BJJ white belt
She was 3 stripes, fairly strong to be fair to her too.
Not coping but I didn't want to use strength on her so I let her creep up instead of just throwing her off me with strength, not that I was ever going to win mind you.
>>
>>63495
This lol, never lost to a girl even doing ju-jutsu (non-monkey) before puberty

The closest I've ever gotten is beating a girl and ppl getting mad at it, and having trouble doing pushing hands against chicks because I don't want to grope their chests due to sperg level 1000
>>
>>64735
You heard wrong, I don't think a grill has ever won an open, or if they did it was in burgerland against a bunch of blowfish.

The other guy is right, though, the best of them can get up pretty high in the rankings.
>>
>>63214
Thanks for making my tourist trip to this board worth while.
>>
>>67076
Not in America, but in civilized countries there are actually a lot of them
>>
>>63188
In my old Muay Thai gym, if you came in to your first lesson with an attitude, they made you go against one of our female fighters (that I think won nationals later) to humble you
Pretty based if you ask me
>>
>>68658
Your gym is shit if a femoid can shit on a full grown man. No amount of skill should stop a full grown man from eating a thots strikes and just size mogging her.
>>
>>68663
>Your gym is shit if a femoid can shit on a full grown man. No amount of skill should stop a full grown man from eating a thots strikes and just size mogging her.
>>
>>68685
Can you really not end a thot with a sloppy right hand. You are gay ass fuck. My 80 lb. Gf would end the shit out of you.
>>
>>68688
>Can you really not end a thot with a sloppy right hand. You are gay ass fuck. My 80 lb. Gf would end the shit out of you.
>>
>ITT weirdos that get violent with women.
Last time I visit /xs/
>>
>>68722
>Not beating your qt
Its like you don't even love her.
>>
File: 1587348001480.jpg (239 KB, 900x1275)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
yah, it was my favorite thing to do as a kid
>10 years old
>tease and annoy the 17 year old neighbor girl
>white, tall, flat but with a good sized ass
>since she was bigger she could run me down and tackle me to the ground
>she in particular like to sit on my face while she mocked me and made me eat grass
>7/10 times she would fart and laugh
>smelt like taco beef and was warm
>insta boner
Hindsight I bet she knew that I got off to it at that age, and that was way she would do it. Because she also got off to it looking back with more mature eyes. Man, I did this all the time as a kid and let the girl tackle me while they "humiliated" me. Sure I was laughed at by all the other kids who didn't understand my 7D chess tactics. But in the end my peepee won, and that's all that matters.
>>
honestly who can you lose to a woman in fighting?? It baffles me that some men dont have the superiority complex that in nature we have.Personal experience when they tried to humble me ijust went full berserk on them and ended up winning, like wtf.
>>
so much larping, you faggots better roll for initiative before you post again.
>>
>>65364
>>65365
desu "beating boys" is where it'll end for her
As soon as testo kicks in, she's going to cry "RAPE!" in every match
>>
>>68775
The only thing holding a man back against a woman is mercy. If you've been brought up well, you don't want to hurt weaker beings like dogs, cats and women.
My ex once got so mad at me that she bearhugged like a motherfucker. It actually hurt and she laughed when she saw me wince.

Then I went full ape and made her cry with a frontal chokehold. That situation went from "haha you're weaker than a girl" to me almost seriously hurting her real fast.
>>
>>69030
Did you put it in to establish your dominance?
>>
File: 1628812655568.png (1.83 MB, 2516x1340)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>69050
>>
>>69030
nah, look at this guy, he sperged out so hard when he realized he was gonna lost to a girl he tried to slam her, he lost anyways tho

https://youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0
>>
>>63395
Officially lost your man card that day.
>>
>>63188
coomer bait
>>
>>66522
Fuck I agree with this but I need validation
>>
>>66522
You are sleeping on Koreans. Bitches think they are cute because of that boyband shit but they are brutal wife beaters.
>>
>>68775
>honestly who can you lose to a woman in fighting?
Only gays and faggots and the English. Real men can't lose to a woman under any circumstances. It's biologically impossible.
>>
>>63188
Nope, never. Even when I was a complete beginner at Judo I would beat women who were black belts. Anytime they would get in a choke or arm bar, I would easily escape. I am not even that big of a guy.
>>
>>69030
You’re a cringe wannabe
>>
File: 1628446225367.png (1.17 MB, 800x600)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
I had pretend an injury to leave a sparing session for not stand her smell.
The scent of EDT, sweat and minge all mixed together that I felt every time she kicked me with a high kick drove me crazy after some time.
I had pretend injury my leg to not bury my face between her legs.

I'm fucking scared of think how hard men into BJJ and grappling arts have when they get a girl smelling like that.
>>
>>71783
I've never understood this "heh heh, my sparring partner almost had me shidding and farding" meme unless it's always just low-hanging fruit joking. I'm bisexual and ought to be at a double disadvantage when training coed but I've never been made aroused when sparring or rolling; I'm too focused on the training. And newaza involves some stuff that looks pretty damn sexy at distance.
>>
>>63188
>be me
>first day of muay thai training
>obese mid40's woman walks in
>it's also her first day
>remember thinking to myself why she didn't just work out before coming here

>fast forward one year later
>she hasn't skipped a single training
>i've only came when i felt like it
>hard spar against her for the first time in months
>honey booboo looking woman mops the floor with me

decided to pick up my shit after that day. it was actually a very inspiring session. reminded me of how important consistency is.
>>
>>71825
it's because for survival reasons your actual brain kicks in which isn't attracted to men, that's just your overlapping trying-to-fit-in-socially brain
>>
>>63188
Surprising. They talked me when I least expected it.
>>
>>72032
Tackled*
>>
So i did some judo when I was in high school early years and some senior girls 5 years older than me were in the classes.

The would fight me up un occasion, I liked it.

I recall once one went out of her brian and ended up sitting ontop of me. basically horse girl fashion

Good times Good times.
>>
>>64734
>girls beat guys at wrestling all the time
lol... at the tiniest of weight classes and purely trash males. If you could dig up the stats it would be astronomically one sided.
>>
>>64820
gonna get pegged white boy
>>
>>68663
>>69030

you know nothing about fighting and it shows, you can't brute force someone with good technique, just see how girls can beat marines all the time :
https://youtu.be/Q1i1xBt9QKY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mK2HMkWhH8
https://youtu.be/NG6xEGj-wZ8
https://youtu.be/gliUNSX7AQM
>>
>>72447
>just see how girls can beat marines all the time
Those are Americans, and so they aren't real men. No woman can ever beat a real man. Any man who gets beat by a woman isn't a real man, therefore ispo facto, no woman can beat any real man in a fight. Nothing you do or say or post will ever change that. Women belong in a kitchen or getting bred/raising children, not fighting.
>>
>>63214
I don't believe you
>>
>>72465
>Those are Americans, and so they aren't real men.
This.

The vast majority of American "men" has never been in a fist fight.
>>
Almost got punked when sparring with one girl, she was pretty good and I was pretty stupid to try not to engage so much, obviously she would go 100% to show muh women power
after 1 minute of ass whooping i felt embarrassed and went 100% aswell and ko'ed her accidentally via head kick, got called an idiot and had to change gyms cuz no one liked me there after that incident
obv that was my first head kick in the spar because you don't fucking go 100% in sparrings, but she was headkicking me aswell with the whole force so I felt like I can do it aswell, well apparently not
she's an mma fighter now, think she won her first pro fight but idc anymore
>>
>>73100
>obviously she would go 100% to show muh women power
That's why you never train with women, it's always 100% for them.
>>
>>67143
Based thorough observation poster
>>
File: file.png (135 KB, 194x259)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
not a chance, kinda sad, I'd love to be beaten to death by a cute girl
>>
>>63188
Three times come to mind.
>In primary school. was something like 6 or so, three 11 year old girls attacked me, and since this is the point where girls mature earlier and are physically stronger then boys, they beat me bloody.
>I went and dutifully told a teacher, who being a low-paid and opinionated woman, heard of a fight between a boy and a bunch of girls and punished me for it while the girls visited me and just stared awkwardly at why I was being punished for what they did. This was back before modern feminism so they probably actually felt guilty about not being punished.

>Second time was when I, now a little bit older and an avid karate practitioner, mentioned my hobby to a friends mother, who asked for a demonstration oh so nicely.
>Turns out, she was once a major taekwondo practitioner, and spent the next several minutes practically picking me up and yeeting me around the lawn while my own mother, a staunch (and legit) feminist watched as I got back up to try again.

>Third fight was with my first Sensei, a 5th degree black belt in a form of Okinawan karate, who just spent the entire time gradually throwing techniques faster and faster so I couldn't look at them but had to feel them and block without looking. Very effective, and I learnt a variant of the windmill-type blocking system that was pretty effective at tying hand techniques up.

Since I've gotten older I'm now a lot larger and have sperg strength, so I tend to win fights against female opponents due to larger reach, greater mass, greater strength and better sanchin, and I try to look for larger, stronger opponents to spar against because I'm not used to fighting bigger dudes, but anyone who tells you that women can't fight or can't be physical is a fucking liar.

Soft style stuff is perfectly effective if you train, regardless of body dimorphism, and a smaller fighter who studies judo of bjj can pretty easily win a ground fight against far larger, heavier and stronger opponents.
>>
>>65257
What kind of sports?
>>
>>72447
Ironically, modern soldiers aren't exactly a good standard for cqc.
They're fit, conditioned, and have the mental grit you need, but the amount of time they're actually going to spend on cqc is pretty low next to drills, squad tactics and more effective shooting training.
90% of shit they're going to get taught in basic is going to be almost closer to 'self-offense' silent takedown techniques, using the squad to pull close range premeditated attacks off before the other dude can react, or how to safely knife fight.
A marine is going to win a fight against an average fucker, because they're conditioned and strong and fit and throwing a punch is basic shit, but anyone with an inkling of fight science can just ignore that.
>>
>>73100
You did the right thing. If she wants to go 100%, treat it like life or death, the only thing you can do to respect that is take her seriously and meet her with your full power, whatever it may be.
Sparring's meant for education. Some times, you want to slow down and relax and get a chance to think and learn in the moment, but sometimes you want to go realistic, and thing after the fact.
If a girl's going hundies at you, not going hundies back is disrespectful to her as a combatant, and is basically the equivalent of just dodging and jeering at her.
If a person is new, they might try to disguise lack of technique or experience with bluster and speed of strikes, and only then is trying to slow down and chill acceptable, as you're teaching them to use their head, but if they're experienced, you need to give them the courtesy of a respectful effort.
>>
>>71825
This. Also bisexual, and some grappling stuff in karate, made people from another discipline actually stop and ask me what I was doing because it looked like some sex thing.
If you have blood to blush and pop a boner or think like that, that's blood that's not helping you fight the fucker.
Forget horny, just go for the fucking grapple, your senses are hyperactive to help with fighting, get your useless head in the game.
>>
got tapped at bjj by a newbie chick. humiliating af
>>
>>76015
Did you at least cop a feel?
>>
>>76015
how that even happened? where you're also a newbie?
>>
>>65337
i wonder what could u rly do in a fight against this guy ?
like wtf longer reach stronger arms thicker frame , m not even sure i could grapple his neck
>>
File: 1625130190805.gif (1.71 MB, 193x324)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>66983
t.
>>
>>68774
aaaahhh 4chan , sometimes ur beauty perpelxes me
>>
>>63188
Never as a BJJ white belt I rolled with female blue belts but they couldn't do anything. And I didn't know how to pass their guard.
>>
>>63188
A couple times when I should have been tapped (BJJ) both times triangles. But I'm flexible enough to inchworm my foot forward and post it on the neck/jawline and posture out.
No girls were at my gym when I was a white belt which is when it would have happened. There's a girl judoka that could probably toss me but I just plop onto my ass whenever she gets anything going. Not because she's a girl I do that whenever someone gets something going on the feet.
>>
>>65472
>Eventually you just get tired
That's when you start going dirty. Yeah, even against your wife. If a woman wants to fight, you BREAK her. Anything else will come back to haunt you 100%.
Women in martial arts have a huge chip on their shoulder and have to be shown their place. Such is life if you cannot behave like a normal human being because you have ovaries.
>>
>>73458
>but anyone who tells you that women can't fight or can't be physical is a fucking liar.
You just suck at fighting because you're a sperg.
>>
>>63188
Never, because I am a warrior, you are numales. some women were incredibly more skilled than mebut the thought of such humiliation gave me incredible strength and since I do bodybuilding too I managed to arm curl their armbar and free myself from their mata leao.
>>
>>76980
you're not helping your technique by using brute strength to win a roll.
>>
>>64259
>"MOTHERFUCKER, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!!"
>*erection levels: critical!*
>>
>>66913
Yup. Open Challenge Battle Royale at the last pre-coof Contact in the Desert. Just before he sang 'Fly Me To The Moon'.
>>
>>77742
And he let her win. Cuz he's not stupid.
>>
>>63188
some girl at my sambo class out grapples me all the time, when she gets on top its almost impossible to shake her off and she can do crazy transitions into arm bars. the only time i manage to thwart her arm bars are when i managed to grab my wrist sleeve in time, she cant handle the man strength
>>
>>68663
>Your gym is shit if a femoid can shit on a full grown man.
Doesn't that make the gym distinctly NOT shit?
>>
File: fat dance.gif (100 KB, 210x100)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>63188
when i was 7
to be fair there were a bunch of them
>>
>>63188
When I was a kid, I would get my ass kicked in training by girls all of the time. All of the girls already went through puberty/were developing, and they had a size advantage.
I remember being put in Spider Guard by their long legs and feeling like I was Jesus Christ crucified on his cross. The less experienced girls would hold closed guard on me and stall out there while I desperately attempted to break the guard. I rarely lost to girls in tournaments (maybe three times). I believe that it was an ego-based thing to go 100% and kick their ass. My team at the time was also extremely conservative and would bully the shit out of me if I lost to a chick. Once I turned 11, the competitions started to separate Men from Women, and the girls my age seemed to be at a lower level now. The only tournaments that weren't already splitting us up by gender were IBJJF, UAEJJF, and other more prestigious competitions. In the gym, I would only lose to higher belt adult women. There was this one girl who was my rank but a few years older who would kick my ass because of her pure strength. Despite my technique being better and my more impressive accolades, this Gabby Garcia looking-bitch would shit on me. Finally, my balls dropped, and I started hitting weights more seriously. I won IBJJF Pans and started pursuing BJJ almost full-time. The girls who beat me as a 10-year-old were no match against me. Overall, I stopped training with kids and most women at about 14 and started training with strictly grown men. Some world-class women can give me a challenge, but there is a difference in strength, athleticism, and timing. But to answer your question, losing to a girl sucks the man out of you.
>>
Yes. Rolled with a purple belt when I was starting out in BJJ and figured because she was about 20kg lighter than me, I should be able to just smash past her guard and squash her in mount.

Didn’t even come close. When she got bored of me clumsily trying to knee slice her, she just let me into closed guard. Got hit with arm bars and triangles. Was good fun and a bit of a litmus test for how effective BJJ was considering the massive disparity in height, weight and strength. Fast forward 1.5 years and I’m now a blue belt, I fucked her and now she is my gf.
>>
>>78952
can you beat her now?
>>
Am blue belt.

I can handle every female blue belt I’ve come across, but I’ve been beaten by plenty of female purple and brown belts. Not a big deal.
>>
>>65254
ok boomer
>>
>>79255
Only when she doesn't get dinner ready on time.
>>
>>63495
they purposely lose so that the girls will be willing to do a "rematch" and rub themselves all over you while wrestling
>>
>>69802
>moves chin down so you can't choke me
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>65206
12 year olds just don't have that natural fear of injury or death ingrained yet
>>
>>73458
How the fuck do you yeet someone in TKD? It's like 95% kicks
>>
>>63188
I got slapped 3 times by a girl in 5th grade. She was taller and fatter than me. Didn't retaliate because nobody had seen her but me. And I didn't like my chances against her. Kek traumatised af
>>
>>64734
this is not true... maybe if it's a pre-pubescent 115lb 9th grader.
>>
>>79528
The other 5% is Yeet Kune Do.
>>
>>79557
girls win state tournaments inhighschool against boys each year, multiple times, imagine how many sectional and regional tournaments they win, not to mention other types of tournaments, i've seen a girl won the Rona Rumble tournament a couple weeks ago, a 7 guys bracket at 160 weight class, she beat each and every one of them and got 1rst, check trackwrestling if you don't believe me
shit like that happens all the time now that more girls are wrestling
>>
File: 1158628337_6JV3m-X3.jpg (471 KB, 1600x1063)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
i got housed once by a cheerleader in hs
>>
>>63188
Idk she physically got me decent enough to say that with a little training she could do some real damage but she wasn't throwing her weight enough so I just let her have at it then made fun of her outfit then she started crying. So I didn't feel so bad afterwards cause I like lost my ability to feel shame well before that by like seeing overdosed corpses and brutal street scenes. Idk if you're ever in a punk band you'd probably do the same to help make a little pit destroyer better at punching suburban kids in the head lmfao
>>
>>72447
can a non mma guy beat an mma girl in a sanctioned fight? no

can a non mma guy beat a mma girl in a fight to the death with no rules (lets think eye gouging etc) maybe? i dont know
>>
>>63188
Plenty of times. I started Judo as a little kid and there were high school girls that could easily toss me around.
When I started fencing in high school and joined my college's team, I lost a couple of bouts in small mixed tournaments to women my first year. by my 3rd year I was class A in epee and foil so I don't think I've lost to a woman in a serious bout since my 2nd year.
In chess: yes constantly when they're much stronger than me.

I don't really care about losing, I just enjoy playing the games I like playing.
>>
a girl in my sambo class got me in an armbar and then another time she pinned me for ages and i really couldnt shift her off through bridging.
she had been doing it for 7 months and i had only gone for 1 so i guess she was way more experienced
she also she said no chokes which are pretty much the only things i know how to set up because ive seen them online
>>
This thread is full of pussies getting bodied by cheerleaders. WTF?!
>>
Disregarding sparring, men should never lose to women in a real fight, we are literally born with all the natural advantages you would need to win a fight: a more aggressive, competitive mindset, more musculature, more power, denser bones, taller and heavier build. There's no excuse for a man to lose to a woman in an unarmed fight with no rules.
>>
>>81675
>>81754
You can smell the insecurity coming from these posts.
>>
>>64736
These are unsportsmenlike though
>>
File: Untitled.png (244 KB, 590x350)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>64245
Yeah, its hard to actually fight fair with all the stigma that comes from doing so.

>>64290
Again, its gender stigmatism that keeps you off of a females body. Not 'skill'.

>>64820
Their easy to underestimate, often agile, and can phycologically mess with you in the ring. Its understandable they would be given the advantage.

>>64259
Based autismo

>>69030
>If you've been brought up well, you don't want to hurt weaker beings like dogs, cats and women.
Burgerland residents are drilled on 'being the better man' and 'walking away from toxic masculinity'. Imo if you want equality, you should expect the same level of respect you give me. No matter if your a female, trannie, or minority.

>>73025
Im a white American male, most guys never know how to take a punch. Crumpled a guy with a single palm strike outside the ring when he asked for it. (literally wanted to show me how strong he was)

From a wrestling standpoint its in a females favor. But in an actual 1x1 street fight long hair, a slim build and low muscle mass is a big disadvantage.
>>
File: amanofculture.jpg (15 KB, 301x168)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>68774
Based femdom anon.
>>
>>81754
women will regularly win state championships and regionals in wrestling so long as it's under 16s. even boys with a few years of puberty with top division chops will get dunked on if the right woman comes along, it's the hormones that are the great unequalizer, you're not living in reality
>>
>>63188
Was drunk playfighting with some bird at a party and hit her with an osoto gari so she got back up and soccer kicked me in the fucking nuts lmao. Dropped me instantly
>>
I have only lost to girls in fights
>>
I'm not going to be nice to them anymore, if we're rolling you are just a body and we're gonna go at it, blast double, face cranks, lapel chokes, knee bars. I'm gonna crush these fucking wimp ladies and then knock their boyfriends out. Then hopefully i fuck one of them and make them leave my gym after hitting and quittin it
>>
>>81675
https://youtu.be/OvkzhXYNqDc
>>
https://youtu.be/M-nBmHjrI10
>>
>>63188
nota fight but i did get tapped once at bjj
>>
>>65257

Rofl that's a shit bench. You must be a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>85650
Post body, faggot
>>
We had a chick on our hs wrestling team who ended up winning a big regional tournament
>>
>>63188
are trannies considered girls?
>>
>sixth grade
>accidentally bodyslam girl from the toughest hood
>she comes after me angry af
>i punch and kick her several times
>she slaps me once, knocks me out and gave me a cut in the cheek

That girl had retard strength. She consistently bullied guys, even my friend who at the time had a lot of martial arts experience got his ass beat by her.

Good thing she didn't cared about me that much to consistently bully me.
>>
>be tiny ass kid in 7th grade
>join wrestling team
>only people in my weight class were these femdom goth chicks who were actually really fucking good
>felt too weird about grabbing them at all,meanwhile they're tying my ass up in a bow
>lost to them every time for 2 years
>they really liked me and we became sorta friends
looking back it wasn't bad at all to get pinned by Zayla, she was hot
>>
>>63188
I did once when I started BJJ. Didn't "feel" like anything I just got choked lol. But a few months later I can say with confidence any trained man in a combat sport -- save the rarest of genetic freak women -- will shit on a girl for the most part. I don't roll w women anymore. It's not really a fair fight so you can't go nuts on them without attracting attention from the gym white knights so it's not even entertaining.
>>
>>82104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JL1Hw7M3cU
Hit her with this while drunk? Fucking kek
>>
>>87297
>looking back it wasn't bad at all to get pinned by Zayla, she was hot
do you have her insta?
>>
>>64820
>when she hits the g-spot just right
>>
>>63188
A real fight? No. But I got tapped by a girl in a BJJ class. Felt like getting wrestled by a small man.
>>
>>88306
We stopped going to the same school before Instagram even existed sadly. I'll attempt to find it though
>>
>>63188
Bad
>>
>>68663
Anon it makes sense to actually know how to fight before you post here
>>
>>81561
>can a non mma guy beat a mma girl in a fight to the death with no rules
no, the trained fighter has even more advantages in a street fight, if a guy with no training can do eye gouging just imagine how much more damage can a mma girl can do doing that
>>
>>64734
His eyes say "do what you will, I’ve already won…"
>>
>>79528
Yeet with your feet
>>
>>63188
a bjj teacher lost to a random chick?
>>
>>63188
Never.
But i woundn't feel so butthurted about it, sports are sports after all. That just means that i would have to improve.
>>
>>92020
>That just means that i would have to improve.
no it means you have to marry her or live in shame for eternity.
>>
>>64245
>most of them have chips on their shoulder and go all out. If you fuck them up everyone acts like you're a bully
This. I got kicked out of my last gym for this exact reason.
>be me
>at new mma gym for ~2 months but have previous been training for a couple years
>Girl asks me to spar with her
>She immediately starts trying to take my head off
>Try to signal to her to chill out
>She doesn't get the memo
>Jab-Leg kick at 100%
>She starts crying
>Head coach comes over and chews me out in front of the whole class
>I (rather heatedly) try to explain that she started it
>Coach loses his mind, calls me a piece of shit and tells me never to come back and that he'll get me blacklisted from every gym in the city.
>Next week I'm in a different gym
Guess the "blacklisting" didn't work.
>>
>>64744
>>
>>63188
Yes, but I practice Kendo and women can be extremely fast. The smart ones bait you into a false sense of security then strike.
>>
>>70320
It certainly Is more aesthetic to be beaten by a boyband than a fat bad malding boomers.
>>
>>72465
>>73025
Dumbass,murica is a land of giga Tyrone with steroids and that's exactly why it is high crime rate shitty in the first place but being shitty is what makes you tough.Your soft pansy notruscotsman eurofaggy crakkka ass will get bucked clapped fast if you ever set foot here in Chicago or Detroit
>>
>>82088
so he's right then and you're just being spastic because your femdommy fetish didn't come true.
>>
>>63188
>be 8
>get my ruler taken by tomgirl
>walking home with bulky backpack see my ruler sticking out of her backpack
>get my ruler back but she pushes me as I walk away
>she slaps me and pushes me to the ground
>get pushed down again before I can get up
>she kicks me and keeps pushing me down until we're broken up by a neighbor
>fast forward 8 years
>see her in high school
>she's fucking hot
>ask her on a date
>we talk about our "fight" and we laugh it off as kid shit
>we become a couple
>our first time having sex
>I dominate her, pin her down, grab a fistfull of hair and doggystyle her
>bend her at awkward angles as she moans and whimpers clearly enjoying me dominating her
>fast forward another 5 years she's on my second child
>meekly asks me if the 2nd child will be the last
>"you'll have as many as I want"
>the look on her face as her primordial brain lights up from being dominated by a bigger stronger male
>she's had 4 more kids since then it's been 6 years since our last child and the prospect of being surprise creampied and told to keep her legs in the air for 30 minutes after keeps the spark alive
>>
>>76341
100% sure he hasnt been trained in combat sports, so that's his downfall.

Even if he punched bag somewhat consistenly, there's a big difference between punching to you head level, which is what most fighters/non-fighters do, and punching downwards, It's awkward to punch downwards, and if you arent a retarded faggot he should be able to connect to your chin.

Now offense: hard low kicks or leg sweeps. Make him fall and from there fight for a dominant position, tire him out/finish him with a choke/lock. Stamina of guys like those are shit anyways.
>>
Unless it's friendly how tf do you lose to a chick in a fight.
>>
>>94736
dude shut the fuck up he might be a slav what are you doing
>>
>>95310
and then you woke up
>>
>>93606
coach is a massive faggot. i would never join anything where women and men are mixed together. the muslims really have it figured out. western countries are so fucked.
>>
>>63277
Same.
>>
>>96109
Yet the only parts of the middle east that aren't unlivable shitholes are the countries that treat women like human beings.
>>
>>65253
>I’m 41

If I still post here at 40 remind me to kill myself
>>
>>96125
And which countries are that exactly. I'm holding back my daughter just waiting for you to say something absolutely retarded.
>>
>>63188

All I want is just one board without simps
>>
How come every time there's a man against a woman, it's unanimous support for the woman and everyone screams if she gets an advantage?

Do we break our arms cheering for some dude in a knitting competition?

And how come if the guy wins everyone acts like it was just a net loss for everyone?
>>
>>63188
thats hot
>>
>>63188
Its impossible for a man to lose to a girl in a fight. Mens bodies are natural fighting machines while womens bodies are incredibly weak and sensitive. Any man that has “lost” to a woman simply was going easy and made it look like she won rather than him having to hurt her
>>
>>98701
Cope
>>
>>98712
No. My argument is literally air tight. Men are built with the perfect physical form for hand to hand combat. Women are built to have babies. It would go against nature for a woman to be able to best a man in combat.
>>
>>95310
cute if true :3
>>
>>98712
he isn't wrong
As a man who was in a fight with a woman, she started the problem and I easily stopped the cunt
Even slapped her a bit
>>
>>64744
The fuck? Why is everything always about being murican?

Im 6ft 2 250lbs of fat covered muscle and functional power
If I ever lose to a girl in a fight, please kill me.

Then eat me after, id taste FUCKING delicious.

Suck me haggus
>>
>>98766
>functional
>>
>>98767
Easy to troll but you know damn well you've seen a bloated roider lose in arm wrestling or power lifting to a person with >FUNCTIONAL POWER

Get it now, nigger?
>>
>>98769
I had no idea there were muscle fibers that are functional and others that are not.
>>
>>98747
Exactly.
>>98712
Also, any “guy” that lost to a
woman could have simply have been a FtM trans.
>>
>>82835
this is a poor example if it's meant to show that women can beat a man in a fight. Sure, women are good at rolling around and tickling in different sex positions on the floor, but jiu-jutsu doesn't allow slams or elbows. If it were the case, most men can just pick up a girl and slam her on her head and break her neck. In striking, the force and weight behind the blows would knock a girl around even if she blocked.

in short, only man who will lose to a women is either prepubescent or a manlet, or the skill and physical fitness level is vastly different.
>>
>>100549
Yup, this. Rules are only to help people who are physically inferior (as all women are) compete with their betters. Here's a hint: if the martial art you're participating in has any rules aside from "win", you're participating in a shit martial art that's probably run by women and queers.
>>
>>100549
She was slammed here
https://youtu.be/mqPn0anSWnA

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.