[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: z0jpw1obt1r61.png (245 KB, 519x676)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
How many of the conspiracy's listed on this chart are actually true?
>>
hyoho niten ichi ryu
>>
A weird amount of it actually
>>
>karate came from 1940s soldiers
>Gravies fixed fights
>Kalaripayattu
>Defendo
>BJJ = Kosen Judo
>Drunken boxing
These at least
>>
>>50965
This
Karate has so many cultish evniroments its worrying
>>
>>50961
>Count Dante
kek

>Savate came from karate
No.
>>
>>51058
Depends which gracies. Carlos and Helio? Absolutely. UFC era? Mostly salty speculation.
>>
All of them
>>
>>>/b/856554376
>>
>>51166
>god is being raped
lmfao, I know most of these by the end are intentionally silly but I want to know if theres a real person who believes it.
>>
>>51167
I kinda believe all of them
>>
>>51179
But who is raping god anon?
>>
>>50961
Everything on the deepest part is real.
>>
>>51705
Especially civilians being prohibited from learning real martial arts. If you want this you have to actually go out there and join an actual literal sect.
>>
File: kek.png (306 KB, 600x400)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>51212
>>
>>51706
lmao and how the fuck would you know? Are you an illuminati assassin?
>>
>>51710
Dunno.
>>
>>51157
Helio never fought a fixed fight but Carlos and George did.
>>
>>51179
Then it's surprising that you can read, write and respond to questions.
>>
>>50961
Most, but some are wrong. Karate actually came from Savate instead of the other way around and Kalari isn't the oldest martial art.
>>
File: 027.jpg (40 KB, 640x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>50961
tell me more about Karate Cults and dojo wars of the 70's
>systema is russian propaganda
Not a surprise
>Ed Parker couldn't fight
Not a surprise at all
>>
>>52563
>tell me more about Karate Cults and dojo wars of the 70's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Dante#The_Dojo_Wars

tl;dr: Americans took the whole kung fu movie shit seriously.
>>
>>51212
Me when I get my hands on that fucker for denying me a cute tomboy gf.
>>
>>52598
Lmao
>>
>>51212
The Demiurge.
>>
>>54635
Well from what I understand of gnosticism the demiurge is supposedly inside the pleroma which is god so I guess that tracks.
>>
>>51706
I mean, how would the world hide 'real martial arts'? Did the 'men behind the curtain' quickly seize all known writings of the most lethal martial arts in the world? I'm just so interested now, because that's how tired I am of McDojo fuckery.
>>
doesn't even seem to follow internal logic
>>
Haha i got some bombs for yall

Kevin randleman actually died of a coke overdose

Tito ortiz vs frank shamrock was fixed

Sambo is not popular in the usa because the head of usa sambo was a pedophile

Randy couture takes adrenochrome

Dana white has ties with the italian mafia and cartel

All fights in pancrase were fixed and the sole purpose was miney laundering
>>
>>55569
>Dana white has ties with the italian mafia and cartel
Isnt that all fight promoters?
>>
>civilians aren't allowed to learn real martial arts
How would anyone even know this? If it were true, then the kind of people who would know it wouldn't share that information with the public and the uneducated public would still be oblivious to it.
>>
>>51179
>I kinda believe all of them
>simpsons = real
>king in the north
Come on, buddy.
>>
>>55569
>Sambo is not popular in the usa because the head of usa sambo was a pedophile
Actually the US Army wanted to make Sambo the official military combatives but ran into problems because of how the combatives classes were set up in America and Russia. Training coaches and distributing them on US bases would have been too costly and would have made it necessary to re-invent the army training system. That's why they didn't use it in the end.

>Dana white has ties with the italian mafia and cartel
That's not really a secret.

>>55872
It's been done in the past, eg. karate-style methods were illegal to learn/train for civilians in the eastern bloc during the cold war, and military krav maga is de facto impossible to learn for civilians nowadays (Although at least the basic training methods are known).
>>
>>50961
Most of them
>>
>>50961

Gouging is true.

>t. Gouger
>>
>>51166
>christ=president from the future

I actually believed this, now someone said what I've been thinking all this time. They see and hear everything about us.

>native americans created white people
Would explain why I feel an ancestry connection when I hear pow wow music

kek'd at npc tier. Basically Tirthankara Tier is all right, Moksha tIER IS ALMOST SCHIZO
>>
>>58879
u gouge someone eyes?! Did they scream?
>>
>>52598
My Count, teach me the ways of Dan-te.
>>
>>50961
>How many of the conspiracy's listed on this chart are actually true?
Systema is about as real as Krav.
>>
>>50961
>anderson silva's career
lol
>>
>>50961
third tier is completely accurate doe
>>
>>51710
>lmao and how the fuck would you know?
study of recent history and common sense.
>>
>>55544
>I mean, how would the world hide 'real martial arts'? Did the 'men behind the curtain' quickly seize all known writings of the most lethal martial arts in the world? I'm just so interested now, because that's how tired I am of McDojo fuckery.
Kinda, yes. The real deal is still taught to special forces obviously.
>>
>>55872
>How would anyone even know this? If it were true, then the kind of people who would know it wouldn't share that information with the public and the uneducated public would still be oblivious to it.
Bro, have you ever read on what happened after WW2? How can anyone be so stupid?
>>
>>60914
Ask any actual special forces member that you know, and the only martial arts they are taught consists of "punch hard and punch fast" seriously why do people think that the military has some sort of secret martial art, their job is to shoot people not fight hand to hand.
>>
>>61089
Because there have been cases of foreign special forces or ex-special forces operatives getting into street fights here in Germany? Only thing I can tell is they use vital point striking, not grappling. Any more info is basically impossible to come by.

May be different in the US ofc, but no one in hi right mind would ask a US soldier about close combat training, unarmed or not, anyway.
>>
>>50961
SCARS?
>>
>>61103
If you actually believe this hearsay horseshit about special forces shadow warriors who know the dim mak you are extremely susceptible to getting scammed by a retard in camo pants. But I guess this grift has gotta work on someone or it wouldn't exist.
>>
>>61118
There are vids in some cases. Why so butthurt? Die a special forces close combat pro fuck your gf or something? Calm down, son.
>>
>>61134
I'm sure you can post these vids right? You aren't just talking shit?
>>
>>50961
>CIA martial arts
>civilians arent allowed to learn martial arts

Can someone explain this one to me
>>
>>50961
Muhammad Ali got the idea to piss people off from watching Gorgeous George in pro wrestling:

"Oh, everybody just booed him. I looked around and I saw everybody was mad. I was mad! I saw 15,000 people coming to see this man get beat, and his talking did it. And I said, 'This is a good idea.'"
>>
>>50961
only the top ones
>>
>>51166
Why are so many about Spongebob?
>>
>>50961
>judo techniques are supposed to be fatal
Can someone expand on this?
>>
>>61294
My judo sensei used to say that kind-of thing. Basically that the old school jujutsu moves were lethal and Kano's alterations of them were to make them safe to practice. My sensei said he knew the old versions and had used one before in Vietnam but, I shit you not, he would only teach them to active duty marines.

One example he showed us was pinching the throat instead of grabbing the lapel in osoto Gari and then yanking that arm backwards as he fell, supposedly to tear the guy's wind pipe.

I don't know enough about old school jujutsu to say if any of the stuff he was talking about was true. Those could have been his homebrew alterations rather than anything historical. The whole idea seemed a bit hokey to me.
>>
>>61138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOxZ0Xjqm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIBCW9iTHg
Here's one they amde a movie about, can't find the original anymore, but the case was super fucking weird (Hitman the game style).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EECT3ODR-k
>>
>>61335
There is nothing here m8. This is world star footage. That 2nd one is literally just a sucker punch.
>>
>>61347
>claiming a knockout shot isn't vital point hitting
>>
>>61362
Buddy you can learn "punch hard to the jaw" at any boxing gym. You don't need to be a green beret. The guy who did it in that video sure as shit wasn't.
>>
>>61365
>wrong
>hurry! fall back to an unrelated point!
>>
>>61368
Try to follow the conversation thread. This is about super sekrit hidden from civilians special forces techniques. A square punch to the jaw is not that. There are literally hundreds of videos of black american teenagers online doing just that.
>>
>>61294
Judo looks nice and sportsmanlike when it's you and a friend pushing and pulling on some thick mats but if you use it on some thug who doesn't know how to fall when they attack you on pavement, it may very well end up meeting that "one strike, certain kill" ideal in Jap martial arts.
>>
>>61347
>>61362
>>61365
>>61368
>>61370
So we're at the point where you guys just make shit up to safe face? Crazy. Also, you need glasses.
>>
>>61477
that's fairly unlikely unless you smash their head into the pavement or throw them so their spine hits something protruding from the ground. A regular throw can also bounce their head of the pavement which can be lethal but usually isn't, which is good, because then almost every street fight would be fatal.
>>
>>61498
"Potentially lethal but probably not" is usually as dangerous as hand to hand arts tend to be able to get. If you want more guranteed lethality you need a weapon.

That said, althougj it is true judo techniques are "potentially" lethal on the street I think people who say judo is supposed to be fatal are misunderstanding jigoro kano's writings. What he wrote was that ippon, the finishing point of a judo match, was supposed to act as the symbolic death of the opponent. This wasnt because the art is supposed to be deadly, but rather to foster a martial spirit. An understanding that when you enter combat you will either kill or be killed.
>>
>>52598
>tl;dr: Americans took the whole kung fu movie shit seriously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIToSVlFjBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_FMK6I0158
>>
>>61243
No one?
>>
>>50961
A better question would be how many are wrong.
>>
>>61103
>Because there have been cases of foreign special forces or ex-special forces operatives getting into street fights here in Germany
Germans are so incredibly buck broken that even a moderate display of fighting ability is dim mak to them
>>
>>61362
>left hooks are le sekrit agent martial arts only special forces know
Lmao
>>
>>61695
There are some very decent gmys, sadly martial arts are often practiced here by very stern and "tough playing" people
>>
>>61561
They're both bullshit. Throughout history martial arts have been developed by civilians and governments banned their practice so they wouldn't be used against government officials such as Bokator, Capoeira, Sambo and many others.
>>
>>61695
Why so butthurt?

>>61782
Nah, there aren't really any decent gyms for laymen here after WW2, at least without personal connections. Our best wrestlers train alone because our wrestlign gyms suck. Boxing? Well, we haven't had a legit champion for ages (unless you count that Jew Klitschko lmao).
>>
>>61365
>>61370
There wasn't any punch to the jaw, there were punches to the sinus carotis.

But why am I even arguing with a retarded mutt lmao, my bad.
>>
>>61888
Watch it in slow motion, he clearly was hit on the jaw. But for the sake of argument lets say he wasnt.
>woah fuck he wasnt hit on the jaw he was hit a quarter inch behind the jaw, wow you really showed us.
Getting ko'd from shots to the side of the neck isnt sekrit agent knowledge either. Theres a video of bas rutten talking about doing it with forearm strikes and hell, ronda rousey got knocked out by a kick that landed on her neck. Youre just making yourself look like a fool here.
>>
>>61888
You're retarded. He clearly hit him in the face. And it wasn't a fucking SAS commando either it was some random black guy on the train. Even if we accept your delusional interpretation apparently any pissed off civilian can accidently stumble into the dim mak.

Of all boards I thought German autism would be least likely to strike here but I guess no where is safe.
>>
>>61886
Why would I be butthurt? I'm not German
>>
>>55544
>Did the 'men behind the curtain' quickly seize all known writings of the most lethal martial arts in the world?
This, but for ancient history.
>>
>>61995
Wild guess, you are austrian or dutch
>>
>>61886
I agree on wrestling but besides that most gyms here are ok, nothing groundbreaking but most full contact martial arts here are practiced decently enough
>>
>>62008
>This, but for ancient history.
They didnt have to seize anything though because most people before the creation of the printing press couldnt read you fool
>>
>>62012
That's retarded. You're retarded. Don't comment on this topic again.
>>
>>62016
Not an argument
>>
>>50961
It looks like the creator of this image threw just enough red herrings in to have plausible deniability.
>>
>>61561
>expecting someone to explain this one
>especially this one in particular.

I guarantee if you even get a response, it will be intentionally misleading.
>>
>>62087
I do martial arts for 9 years and these theory seems so wacky, i thought someone could give me atleast some hints of info wgere this came from
>>
>>62109
>i thought someone could give me atleast some hints of info wgere this came from
Retards on the internet. thats where it came from.
>>
>>62111
Yeah i think you are right
>>
>>61243
I think its a theory that's the same as the illuminati one if you're familiar. It's the idea that the most elite train by killing people over and over for the most realistic experience.
>>
>>51166
nigga what
>>
>>50961
The only one that isn't legit is the Anderson Silva one. MMA fans are clueless retards but anyone who has ever actually fought could tell his legs were already shot to shit in the Patrick Cote fight.
>>
>>51157
Carlos and Helio would just straight up jump guys they knew they couldn't beat and then brag about it in the newspapers. The fair one was a foreign concept to those Gracie faggots
>>
>>61501
He wrote that because he came up and proved himself during the jujutsu wars. The Japs were jumping each other, starting riots, and trying to kill each other just to prove their style was superior. They've always been like that just look at how Musashi or the Shinsengumi became famous.
>>
>>61886
Jurgen Brahmer was pretty slick considering he was a German.
>>
>>51157
Early UFC was absolutely stacked to promote Gracie Jujutsu, just ask Ken Shamrock and Bill Wallace.
>>
>>62456
>He wrote that because he came up and proved himself during the jujutsu wars. The Japs were jumping each other, starting riots, and trying to kill each other just to prove their style was superior.
I hear about this nonsense all the time but have mever seen any record of it actually happening. The closest thing I can be sure actually happened was the tokyo police having a jujutsu competition to see which style they would train their officers with and judo won. All this stuff about martial arts gang warfare sounds like a cheesey hong kong flick.
>>
>>62484
Dude its not some outlandish shit. It was after the Russo-Japanese War and Japan was still struggling economically. There were many disaffected violent adult men with nothing to do but beat the snot out of each other just for bragging rights
>>
>>62480
Ken Shamrock is not a reliable witness at the best of times. He is utterly delusional about his loss at UFC 1 because frankly he was better than Royce, he just made a crucial, bone headed error and got choked. That's why insists that he got choked out by the gi lapel or even belt despite it clearly being a rear naked. He can't accept reality.

I respect Bill Wallace as an old school kickboxer but his commentary on UFC 1, both during and after the fact, was erratic and clueless. I remember one of his critiques in particular was that Royce can't be the ultimate fighter since he didn't win any of his fights with strikes. Which leads me to believe Wallace did not understand the purpose of the competition or what BJJ is.

The allegation that the Gracies rigged UFC 1 seems to come down to two things. 1. Royce getting to wear his gi and 2. Teila Tuli.

As for the gi, it's not an advantage. It makes a couple of submissions easier like the Ezekiel, which Royce never used, but mostly it provides your opponent with a ton of grip advantage. There's a reason Rickson refused to fight MMA with a gi from the getgo and Royce had to abandon it after getting his ass kicked in Japan. Royce wore it because Rorion wanted to market BJJ, which at the time was heavily associated with the gi.

Wallace alleges that Tuli was ejected early from the tournament on Rorion's orders because he might prove a problem for a BJJ fighter. Go watch his fight with Gordeau, he is slow, clumsy, and utterly helpless. Tuli would probably have lost to everyone at the tournament. He never went on to fight MMA again. Which makes sense because Sumo are some of the worst fighters in the history of MMA. And grapplers have no problem with them either, Royce went on to defeat Akebono, much bigger and scarier than Tuli, a few years later. It wasn't a close fight.

As it stands, Royce fought the two most dangerous fighters in UFC 1. The Gracies are scumbags, but nothing supports this idea that it was rigged.
>>
>>62016
He’s right you inbred germcuck
>>
>>62503
>bro its not outlandish
Well if it was so common then where are the records of it?
>>
>>62524
>let me write a detailed record of all the felonies I committed with my friends.
>>
>>62549
Listen you retarded faggot, if there were literal riots in the streets and gang fights going on SOMEONE, wehther involved or a third party observer, wpuldve talked about this shit. Im not going to take "dude, trust me" as a source to your karate brawl fanfiction.
>>
>>61896
>Watch it in slow motion, he clearly was hit on the jaw. But for the sake of argument lets say he wasnt.
The reports say "throat strike", the video shwos a throat striker. No need to be butthurt again, bro.

>Getting ko'd from shots to the side of the neck isnt sekrit agent knowledge either.
American reading comprehension, whatever man.
>>
>>62504
>The Gracies are scumbags, but nothing supports this idea that it was rigged.
Your post is one of the worst I ever read, are you 12? Do your fucking research, man wth.
>>
>>62692
Brilliant rebuttal, retard
>>
>>62691
>The reports say
What reports? Use your eyes, retard.
>American reading comprehension, whatever man
The whole conversation was about secret cia and military martial arts no one else knows you esl retard.
>>
>>50961
This chart is pretty funny in that most of it is true and the ones that aren't are at least decent conversation topics. Kinda sad they didn't include the Tough Guy Contest as that also was a fun conversation topic.

Kalaripayattu is, I'd say, the oldest recorded/continuous martial art, but the oldest martial art in terms of human activty is grappling, particularly folk wrestling styles that would end on a throw/takedown, those tend to be practiced even by "primitive" cultures as far as anthropological records go.

The other thing is that yeah, obviously there are lethal hand to hand techniques and, for what I remember (I've been trying to look for good sources on this for years), Judo presented a "sportified" version of more dangerous and diffuse Jujutsu techniques, supposedly the main changes from Jujutsu were that most basic throws (like the hip throw) would originally either end with the opponent landing on their head or be set up in such a way that they'd immediately land in a way that would break an arm. According to that story, Kano set the techniques up so that the opponent would land on their back. This isn't like a super hidden revelation though, all combat sports require that you take care of your opponent according to certain parameters.

That said though, there are some lethal hand to hand techniques listed every now and then, particularly things involving holding a choke for a long period of time, forcefully crushing the throat in some way, pushing the thumb through the eye into the brain or unsafely throwing someone on their head. Similar to "real" knife fighting techniques, none of this can be practiced safely/conveniently for obvious reasons enough to drill them into the subconscious for actual fighting. I don't know the extent to which special forces get trained in this stuff, but I remember yeeeears ago the Peruvian commandos got in hot water because they supposedly trained aggression in knife fighting by killing live dogs.
>>
>>62780
>Judo presented a "sportified" version of more dangerous and diffuse Jujutsu techniques, supposedly the main changes from Jujutsu were that most basic throws (like the hip throw) would originally either end with the opponent landing on their head or be set up in such a way that they'd immediately land in a way that would break an arm
This is true, there are videos out there on how to do the "arm break" seoi nage on youtube for example.
>According to that story, Kano set the techniques up so that the opponent would land on their back.
Sort of, a lot of these techniques already existed as variants of the others. The goal was just to cut out the stuff that couldnt reasonably be trained at full speed randori and delegate the necessary but dangerous techniques to kata only. There were some.new developements as well though harai goshi, for example, was developed specifically because of how often the judoka were able to randori without seriously injuring eachother. Through randori a common defense against a basic hip throw was to simply step around, and in response jigoro kano realized he could stop this altogether by sweeping the front leg.

As far "lethal" techniques go, the only I know of that doesnt involve choking or blunt force trauma to the head was a neck break I saw in a wwii combatives manual that was likely derivative of some kind of pld school jujutsu. Most neckbreaks you see in movies are dumb because the neck is stronger on the horizontal axis than it is on the vertical. (Although if you google "my method of self defense" you can find an old judo pdf where the writer shows how to use that horizontal motion as a pain complaince technique to break a bear hug.) The break was done by essentially grabbing someones head in guillotine position, except from behind so that their face was up towards the sky and your forearm under their spinal cord. You would then throw yourself backwards while force your forearm up in order to try and break the spine.
>>
>>51115
where can i get to know more about this?
>>
File: slideup.jpg (52 KB, 530x713)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>62696
>people confusing observations with bothering with the rebuttal
this form of arrogance is common
like youre entitled to a rebuttal
>>
>>62844
That neck break you mention still survives in submission grappling as the reverse guillotine/dragon sleeper. Curiously in this video they mention that if you pulled it off from a standing position you could break someone's neck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxb88UoaNoc
>>
>>63161
If you're too much of a lazy or stupid faggot to explain yourself then don't bother saying anything at all. This shit is worthless.
>>
>>63183
Im an offside commentator. Nobody wants to spoonfeed you. You dribble all over yourself making it worthless.
>>
>>63184
Ok retard
>>
>>63161
>like youre entitled to a rebuttal
4chan is not Twitter. You don't get to just to flippantly shitpost and not expect to be rightfully called out as a stupid nog. By virtue of this medium's nature there is the reasonable expectation that others will respond to what you write and you'll be expected to put up or shut up if challenged on something. "Don't @ me bro" and blocking is the type of cancer you'll have to find on social media with the Boomers and Zoomies.
>>
>vale tudo
>bullshido - long live sir lord grandmaster Segal
>streetbeefs - any coward can pull the trigger
>Gracies fixed fights - dunno but ufc
1 was to give an opportunity for all the gi chokes
>the Shaolin temple teaches mma - why tf not
>systema is Russiann propaganda - they make you throw a fist like you are holding going for a nail to hammer
>the Olympics has fucked up everything to the fullest except boxing
>judo techniques are supposed to be fatal - no doubt
>drunken boxing is legit - is legit
>drunken boxing is legit - is legit
>assassination styles - why do some people know where to stab for an artery?
>civilians aren't allowed to learn martial arts - yes.
>Chinese Godhood - post from my Redmi phone
>>
>>50961
ITF Taekwondo from NK is real. Now that I'm looking at it, most of it is.
>>
File: file.png (147 KB, 474x474)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>>51157
>>52118
>>62455
>>62480
>>62504
>>62692
>Gracie Jujutsu
I was told they are a front for pedo acquisition.
is the logo just a coincidence or are they really kid fuckers?
>>
>>57091
>military krav maga is de facto impossible to learn for civilians nowadays
Military krav maga was probably the same shitty combatives of most military hand-to-hand training
>>
>>67351
Their logo is a triangle because the triangle is the strongest geometric structure. Stop listening to schizos on /pol/
>>
>>67353
"Human weapon" did an episode on israeli krav maga. It absolutely is the same combatives shit.
>>
>>67351
There's a pedo problem in martial arts in general but like >>67373 says the triangle symbol is coincidental. The people who say that BJJ is a secret pedo cult will also tell you that the @ symbol was made standard in email protocol as a secret pedo spiral signal (yes really).
>>
>>63460
>Gracies fixed fights - dunno but ufc
>1 was to give an opportunity for all the gi chokes
I think this rumor goes back to Ken's claim of being gi choked in UFC 1. It's hard to see from the fight camera but it was a rear naked. The positioning is really weird with Royce off to the side like that, not an orthodox back take by any means. But he's not grabbing his sleeve or lapel. Ken also claimed that he was choked out by a belt at one point, so he's clearly just spitballing excuses.

This rumor has snowballed into people occasionally claiming that Royce used tons of gi chokes during his UFC run. He in fact only has two gi submissions in his entire career. Both of them occurring during UFC 2 and both of them being lapel chokes using his opponent's lapel. He fought a judoka and karateka that tournament who both opted to wear a gi.
>>
>>50961
Yeah
>>
>>51166
I admire the creativity of the person who managed to write this complete gibberish but, at the same time, hints of making sense

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.