[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.94 MB, 1360x889)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>Not doing an /xs/ commute

You'll never be extreme
>>
>>50858
Is anyone actually mentally ill enough to do that? When I walk from station to work the non-pedestrian non-car commooters are usually 50% cyclists 40% escoots 8% push scoots 2% assorted retards like ebikes or inlines. I think I've seen dudes on longboards a few times but never a skater. I'd imagine its awkward to fall, break your head, rip your clothes, and call your boss explaining why you're not making it to work today
>>
>>50862
Just don't fall
>>
>>50858
I commute by snowboard and snowmobile in the winter
>>
>>50935
How do you snowboard to work? Surely you'd get stuck at the bottom of a hill.
>>
>>50858
extremely unlikely to fuck a girl maybe
>>
>>50990
Nah I can see what he's getting at: once you finish work for the day, it's all downhill from there.
>>
I use to Skate to work years ago, despite being able to get there really quickly my legs would feel awful for the rest of the morning, plus there would be the odd morning I'd hit a paving slab that was poking out or fall over doing something stupid.

Plus it felt pretty embarrassing being known as "that guy who skates to work" so I ended up packing it in.
>>
>>55471
Why be embarrassed about that? I skate into work and people are impressed and interested by it.
>>
>>50858
I love skating to work. It's quicker. I work at a school, so all the pupils think I'm "the cool teacher".
>>
>>50858
you'd be all sweaty. the closet men would love you.
>>
>>50862
Well yea if you’re a fucking dork who can’t skate I wouldn’t try it.
>>
>>57896
>so all the pupils think I'm "the cool teacher"
No, they think you're a weird boomer virgin. You're likely the butt of every inside joke
>>
>>57959
Retard I am 25, and the pupils are kids. Just because you lost your virginity at age 7 doesn't mean every 7 year old knows what "virgin" means.
>>
>>57924
Skating isn't very sweaty.
>>
i ride my longboard back from work everyday and its honestly ez
>>
>>58055
>>57896
Incredibly based. In high school we had a teacher who used to skate to school and we all thought it was the sickest thing
>>
>>50858
Based
>>
>>57959
Who hurt you?
>>
I've got a penny board I throw in a bag with some shoes. I don't think I'm quite chad enough to take a full size board in.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.