[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do you feel about streetbeefs?
>>
>>47363
Scarface is a scumbag. Overall its cool though but they have some horrible reffing at times. I want to try it but never will.
>>
>>47363
I’m in the Facebook group for the scrapyard and the organizer seems like a good dude and it’s better run than the other branches
>>
>>47367
why?
>>
>>47445
Scrapyard is based
>>47446
He uses fighters to get rich and offers them nothing in return. Allowing The Olympian to fight Phoenix Rising tells all you need to know about him.
>>
>>47363
fuckers need to organize some events here in florida.
>>
>>47514
>0-3 vs 10-1
yeah that's pretty scummy
>>
>>47363
cringebeefs
>>
>>47613
Phoenix Rising got his jaw broken in two places and had to have surgery because of it. .
>>
>>47617
Ugh! just finished watching this rising phoenix guys fights and his heart to heart video.
it's pretty depressing. he might have been better or got a win on him if he wasn't training under a shitty "coach" and McDojo.
>>
>>47363
Pick any legit martial art, train at a legitimate place for 4 months, and you'll be able to beat 3/4 of streetbeef fighters
>>
>>47810
You'd think, but being on camera with a hollering crowd has a way of unnerving people. Competition makes you lose your composure, unless you're really good or seasoned.
>>
>>47514
>>47613
>>47617
>>47752
Sure streetbeefs shouldn't have lined it up, but at the same time he agreed to do it, he was aware of the risks
>>
>>47820
concur.
mike tyson said he spars with people who can work him over easily, but he is the one who is famous because he can handle the pressure of a title fight better than them.
>>
>>48910
He agreed but was he even told he was going to fight a guy who was 10 and 1. If he did then well he brought it on himself.
>>
>>47614
If anything the fighters are the most cringe acting like thugs, giving shout outs and saying they represent the town they live in or whatever.
>>
>>48910
Job of a promoter is to prevent bad fights.
>>48954
So black behavior.
>>
>>47363
Gives credit to the phrase "White can't fight"
>>
>>48977
>Job of a promoter is to prevent bad fights.
Street beefs is different though because I think it was originally made to allow people who wanted to fight each other to do so in a safe-ish enviroment.
So if GSP had beef with a 110 lb 15 year old he could take it to street beefs. So from the beginning it wasn't about providing even fights, it was about letting fights happen

>>48953
If he wasn't told the other guys record then I agree that is not good at all. But I would bet he knew the other guy's record
>>
>>47363
American version of Strelka, mostly designed for guys that practiced martail arts for 1 year max or hillybillys that want to prove themselves. Atrocious on a technical level but atleast they offer a decent and controlled enviroment for guys that want to prove themselves
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (3 KB, 88x88)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
What about KOTS? Any groups here?
>>
>>47363
It's the Jerry Springer of MMA. I like to check in on it for that reason. Pretty sure they had a transgender individual fight a girl and it mauled her lol.
>>
>>49271
I only recall one trans fighter and it was FtM. They had him fight a biological man and it was a decision victory for the trans fighter. Genuinely worked the other guy.
>>
>>49306
Ok I was double wrong about this fight.
https://youtu.be/rdLt7kBKyP4

I have no idea what the hell gash is supposed to be but he/she lost. My guess is MtF.
>>
>>49306
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvYi3Ls7z9s
Yeah and I guess I was thinking about this one. I think they're either FtM or just a real masculine lesbian. Had the other girl just curled up afraid lol.
>>
Shinigami showed me that I can be a smelly, fat, virgin larper and still heem people with ease
>>
>>49346
>Shinigami
I wanna kick that guys ass so bad.
>>
>>49096
Beef matches are 1%of the fights. The rest is backyard mma. Promoter has a job to make good fights and such. Scarface wanted the 0-3 kid to get destroyed so the yt vid would get huge views.
>>
>>50394
Fair enough
>>
This shit is just ICP yard wrestling but with "MMA." Nog shit.
>>
>>47363
I only watch Shinigami matches in hopes that one of the fighters gets their face exploded.
>>
>>51099
I watch hoping he loses, I dont like fat fighters. I'd like to see Big PIt from the VA yard fight him.
>>
only true of combat
>>
>>47363
good.
>>
>>51170
>I watch hoping he loses
same.
he looks and sounds like a snob
>>
At first I loved watching the worst fighters on SBs, the rawness and freshness of seeing unskilled fighters clash brought back the unpredictability of early MMA especially early UFC, but with rounds and gloves it wasn't *that* similar. Now I like to watch the better fighters too - at the end of the day, there's such a charm to backyard fights, I've always sought them out. But could they not at least put down a carpet or AstroTurf? Grounds a fucking sandpit lol
>>
Just watch King Of The Streets instead. KOTS is the best thing ever.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.