[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

GOAT
>>
he is the GOAT. Just the fact that he is encouraging ppl to wear a helmet is God's work.
>>
agreed. he's up there with tony hawk and mike v. he will be among the skate gods for sure.
>>
He is such an inspiration
>>
>>42093
Yeah, he looks like he fucks goats.
>>
>>42093
No, he’s not even close to being a goat.
>>
File: andya.png (980 KB, 1366x768)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
>>
One thing that he can do that the potheads that the industry pushes cannot, is get random people excited with his skateboarding. When he skates, hordes of people start to follow him like a cult leader solely because of what he's able to do on his skateboard. So yes, he is literally one of the GOATs, probably Tony Hawk, Mark Gonzales and Steve Cab have the same effect on people.
>>
People when && skates:

>omg i wish i could do that
>my life is so empty
>is it ok to take a selfie? :)

When the Deathwish or Quasi crews skate:

>eww who are these potheads about to injure themselves
>quick lets run away before we get hit in the feet with their skateboards
>lets call the cops
>>
>>43734

people like Canadians, they are good people.
>>
>>42093
Does he need to wear the helmet when he takes photos like this? It's not helping his case. He's already talked about how the big name photographers won't go out shooting with him because they think he's a dork.
>>
I want to hate him but I can’t. Seems like a nice dude
>>
File: yikesloser.jpg (10 KB, 200x200)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>43745
imagine being some poser thinking other people give a shit about what you look like at the skate park falling over trying to shoveit. no one will ever, ever care about you. understand this
>>
>>43760
Did you even read what I said? He can't shoot with some photographers, he's openly said this. What is the matter with you?
>>
>>43760
>no one will ever, ever care about you.
is this projection?
>>
>>43770
>Does he need to wear the helmet when he takes photos like this? It's not helping his case.

you fucking stupid? not even sure you can understand you're own dribble j/s
>>
>>43777
I'm not the guy you're arguing with but he's clearly not skateboarding in the photo- he couldv'e taken it off to take the picture
>>
>>43777
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>43783

why, to look cOoL? fucking posers lmfao
>>
>>43783
People know him as a skater, so his press photos have him appear as he would skating
Not a hard concept

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.