[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dawg24q33w.jpg (59 KB, 620x476)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Be Part of the /esg/ summer 2021 Compilation! Send your clips to esgskatevid@gmail.com

You're not too Old/ Fat to skate.
Skateboarding is 90% Mind, 10% Body.

Beginner Tip: Barrel Bushings are more stable, use them if you are too wobbly at the start.
Trick Tip: Learn to switch Ollie early.
Skatepark Etiquette: Take your turn in the bowl, don’t stand on the coping.

Last thread
>>41148
>>
File: skate and destroy.webm (2.86 MB, 460x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>41876
based dog posters
>>
>>41878
damn dog skates better than I do.
>>
>>41881
Wow you must love dicks faggot
>>
File: f.jpg (24 KB, 610x343)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>search skate videos see his face spamming entire column of video options

jesus christ what the fuck
>>
File: gahfeld24232rfes.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1024)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>Welcome: Satanic leftists
>Pizza: Satanic leftist degenerates
>Globe: Globalist Oligarchic leftists
>Baker: Leftist libertarian
>Stereo/Braille: Hollywood and/or Scientologist leftists
>Chocolate/Girl: Leftist critical race theorists
>Toy Machine: Leftist NPCs
>Zero: Right-leaning Centrists
>Santa Cruz: Traditional Conservative
>Creature: Conservative Separatist
>Deathwish: Right Wing Authoritarian
>Anti-Hero/Heroin: Right Wing Libertarian
>Mini-Logo: Neoconservative War Hawks
>Dogtown: Traditional Christian
>Zoo York / 5Boro: Jews
>Jart: Muslims or Eurotrash
>Bacon: Likely to skate drunk in a pink polo shit with a popped collar.
>April: "You've probably never heard of them"
>Powell: Anarcho-Libertarians
>Enjoi: Gay Faggotry, Girls, or Teenagers
>Lurkville: Apolitical Anarchists with White Guilt
>WKND: Hipsters and SoiBoiFucks
>Real: Boomers, but cool boomers
>Darkstar: Most likely to get a ride home in a minivan with a juice box
>DGK: Unoriginal pop-culture stoners
>Madness: Just fucking chaos
>Blind: Psychedelic Shroom and Acid Heads
>Birdhouse: McDonald's of Skateboards
>Almost: Suburban upper middle class white girls: the deck
>Alien Workshop: The D&D/WH40K Guy of Skate World
>Skate Junt: Psychos, Borderline Geniuses, and the clinically Insane
>Habitat: Shut-ins and Webcam whores
>Polar: Pretenious "Skateboarding is Art" types that work as a barista
>Plan B: Probably hanging around the skate shop all day instead of skating
>Flip: Most likely to offer you good advice. Also most likely to offer you a cold beer or joint.
>Primitive: Misfits that are too square for the skate community, but too weird for anywhere else
>Quasi: Should be studying, but too busy skating around the student recreation center
>Blank or Shop Board: Ascendants of Humanity
>>
File: Hillbomb.jpg (422 KB, 1591x1075)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Yeah.
>>
>>41892
naw you fucked this up
>>
>>41892
Some of these are so completely off base. Are you just making stuff up now?
>>
File: realclownboard.jpg (26 KB, 450x450)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>41892
>>Real: Boomers, but cool boomers
>>
>>41902
oof
>>
>>41902
onto the list?
>>
>>41902
I'm not against artists or brands taking a stance on issues they feel are important. You might disagree, but at least they're letting you know where they stand. The ones who keep silent are the ones you've got to watch out for. They're the ones that scheme a way to have you fired for wrong think. That being said, I wouldn't rock a political identity board. Or maybe I would. I want something stupid on mine.
>>
File: PXL_20210504_035021449.jpg (1.02 MB, 2688x1512)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Ugly Enjoi built

>I totally fucked the grip tape trying to cut with an xacto knife.
>Kept sticking to the grip tape
>Will stick to razor next time.
>Fucking rain for the next 3 days though, so weekend debut unfortunately
>>
File: 1614798124701.png (536 KB, 500x500)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>41899
>>41901
>>41902

>hence why I update it with input from you fucks
>Constant Toy Machine is leftists
>Pizza sponsoring degenerate criminals
>SoiBoiFucks in lieu of onions
>Flip.... yeah I did just change them because I've rarely seen their boards.

tl;dr it's a community shitpost that is always changing.
>>
>>41909
well you can always paint the graphic. A simple line or stripe would look better than that failure of a graphic
>>
>/esg/ - eternal sóy general
>>
File: TheThirdDeck.jpg (1.42 MB, 3776x1376)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Too much forward thrust on a heelflip. It was actually a make but the tail couldn't bear the landing.
>>
>>41914
rip roger poster
>>
>>41914
F to pay respect
>>
>>41887
i already told youtube that i dont like his videos but still they keep spamming them in my face. hate
>>
>>41902
imagine being this mainstream
>>
File: whytouserazorblades.jpg (352 KB, 2216x341)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>41909
Here is the shit job I did on the grip tape with the xacto knife. Compared to the board behind it that was done with a basic bitch razor.

I should commit sudoku for such failure and aids. Laugh at my failure.
>>41918
That's what a $750000 donation to the Church of Scientology gets ya holmes.
>>
>>41921
wew reminds me of my first grip job.
try to shave some that off if you can.
>>
>>41921
damn son. yeah i need to feel the board run across my fingers in a certain way to create the right angle when cutting. dont think a knife or anything with a handle would work for me at all. this youtube dude cuts from the top with a knife: https://youtu.be/Ayxcv_Qo9hw?t=263 ...never seen anyone do it that way irl.
>>
>>41923
Have some razors on the way to trim it off.

>>41927
Yeah, it's all I had. It did cut good, but the adhesive kept sticking to the blade causing it to keep gumming up. Never had that happen with a razor or jessup tape before.
>>
File: rizzo.webm (2.86 MB, 1280x720)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>
Top ply color tier list

>S tier
Yellow

>A tier
Orange
Teal

>B tier
Dark brown
Blue
Green

>C tier
Purple

>D tier
Natural
Pink
Black

>E Tier
White

>F Tier
Dipped (g-d forbid)
>>
>>41949
>yellow
>orange
>pink
>red
send that shit fucking back NOW
>>
>>41949
>S tier
>Yellow
fucking based
>>
>>41936
>the adhesive kept sticking to the blade
That means that the blade wasn't sharp enough and/or your cutting was too slow. You have to do it in one clean motion with confidence.
>>
>>41949
Dipped?
>>
>>41956
Whole thing is covered in paint, even the side ply, was more common in the 80s
>>
>>41949
ewwwww orange and yellow are so gross.
>>
File: 1619579680540.gif (22 KB, 110x98)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>41876
To continue from last thread, post skate jams!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxsx4027djE [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddpH8WuuL1A [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63vqob-MljQ [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekWiU3K_e0 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0KTAL9kifQ [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfWyo2mqXnw [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUosAGDM8Sg [Embed]
>>
>>41908
I'm not American but I'd pay good money for a Rand Paul board with him doing a lip trick on somebody's face or something.
>>
>>41963
my playlist is full of either chill tracks for cruising or boppin shit for working on shit
https://youtu.be/lyPQqfCLNuc
or
https://youtu.be/LvouTG2yY-8
>>
>>41963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnRgQ3L5Zc
>>
>>41914
Shit, when i was learning heelfips i would land on the nose and split the board on each side of the front truck, but you landed on the tail?
>>
File: 1617864395925.png (108 KB, 300x172)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
I finally got my speed rings so I can try out Reds for the first time BUT OF COURSE IT HAS TO RAIN
>>
>>
File: kr-pure-evil-7.jpg (86 KB, 600x751)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>41968
Yeah man I've wanted to skate these past days but it's been raining. I can't skate this morning because the ground is wet.
>>
>>41963
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvP8vCjHY2Y
>>
>>41892
>my brands are too cool and local to ever make these lists
Feels good
>>
What skaters inspire you? For me it's the early street skaters like Natas, Ray barbee, Jason Lee, and the Gonz.
Ray Barbee is prolly the reason I always do switch 180 no complys (I skate regular)
The early street skating style is more Accessible to me because I don't wanna do hand rails and shit. I just wanna cruise around and pop my tricks and hang out at my local skate park.
>>
>>41977
Scott stevens (more of a snowboarder) for his no comply/kickflip game. Dude just locks everything.

Jamal got me into transition skating. I like weck when he skates and goes agro, this whole sam hyde friendship thing seems pretty cringe tho. Like he’s becoming the very thing he made fun of
>>
>>41968
try living somewhere where it literally rains every couple of days, often times for days on end.
>>
>>41977
ones that look like they're having fun. I don't like the ragers who focus boards and whine when they can't get a trick for the camera. chris haslam, daewon song, creative guys like that just seem like they really enjoy skating. I also like guys who have retarded pop, they might not do the most technical things even, but they can get over and onto anything most other people can't. thiago lemos mixed insane tech skill with retarded pop.
>>
>>41982
Yeah I also love Daewon. I only know Taigo Lemos from that skater xl game.
As far as good pop goes I think Natas had pretty good pop. I wanna ollie over trash cans and fire hydrants like him. Mike V was also pretty good at ollies.
>>
File: 20210504_135738.jpg (2.39 MB, 4000x3000)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
It arrived. Mini Logo Chads report in!
>>
>>41984
In high school I went off a kicker and snapped my mini logo. Only board I ever snapped.
>>
>>41968
Speed rings?
>>
>>41887
The power of Scientology
>>
>>42000
Also known as washers
>>
>>41902
Real is cucked. I wouldn't say Seattle/Portland levels of cucked, but pretty bad. But the shapes are the best in the industry. Was this way 10 years ago and still is. Read up (Vans is based):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbUq8Pyl4iY/
>>
Also it's possible Real itself shelved this faggots design. Don't forget behind every skate company are artists that want to push their own agenda. But T Guerrero is legitimately an End Racism type of dude. I'm not sure if it's in the modern sense or because of his own life experiences. He has contributed a lot to skateboarding so he has a right not to get pissed on. Fuck BLM and antifa though (what the artists seem to want to push).
>>
if I see griffin gass flip in flip out one more goddamn time I swear to god
>>
Steve Cab seems to share Guerrero's sentiment by the way. He seems to hate California Skate Nazi culture. Again, probably personal experiences. Again deserves not to get pissed on.
>>
>>42004
So first of all, why do you need washers to try reds? Second of all, what do you mean you finally got your washers? Did you like order a set of washers online or something?
>>
>>42008
>California Skate Nazi culture

I thought cali was pozzed?
>>
>Real is cucked. I wouldn't say Seattle/Portland levels of cucked, but pretty bad. But the shapes are the best in the industry. Was this way 10 years ago and still is. Read up (Vans is based):
>>
someone's mad
>>
>>42010
https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=108531.0

Very wrong. California is basically a microcosm of the western society. It was paradise on Earth until it was forced to commit suicide. Surf and skate probably have the most "racist" history of all sports. And by that I mean they still had Japanese guys like Shogo Kubo, Steve Cab, Tommy Guerrero killing it and Jay Adams rocking the iron cross at the same time. If anything, outsiders pozzed skate and surf. Iron cross is still alive and well in SoCal.
>>
>>search skate videos see his face spamming entire column of video options
>jesus christ what the fuck
>>
Jews are pushing hard against Independent because of the aesthetic. That's why you have dudes trying to make any shit truck happen with custom bushings, combined baseplates/hangers as long as it's not Independent. They really HATE Independent and SoCal skate culture. Santa Cruz is another one, but they're off the leash because they have mixed their aesthetic with Zumiez kiddie shit.
>>
>outsiders pozzed skate and surf. Iron cross is still alive and well in SoCal.
>>
>>41977
I'm not nearly good enough to actually identify with a pro skater but whenever I want to get stoked to skate, I watch Suciu or Cookie.
>>
>>42016
cry it out.
>>
>>41977
Based af anon
>>
File: IMG_20210504_164724394.jpg (3.42 MB, 4000x3000)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB JPG
>>42022
>>42018
You goys are retarded sometimes.
Being based and being Jewish aren't mutually exclusive.
Now stop talking about election tourism shit and let me practice my ollie.
>>
>>42017
What, they don’t like the cross?
>>
How do you guys get around stalling in your progression, I’ve not really been able to properly practice my flatland for a while and it’s sort of gone to shit: whereas before I was making really good progress.
>>
>>42015
jew post
>>
search skate videos see this spammed relentlessly.
>>
>>42036
NOtice his lizard stare. is that a Scientology technique to brain wash viewers into clicking?
>>
>>41909
>Complains about ugly deck
>Turns wheels inside out
>>
>>42015
>slap

Not clicking that.
>>
>>42015
>Iron cross is still alive and well in SoCal.
Maybe in regards to the Independent logo but that's it. I'm hispanic and skated from 98 to about 2006 then just started again two years ago~ never once encountered "skate nazis" or racism in any form among skateboarders. And back in the day i'd go to the Venice Wall, Hollywood High, El Dorado, etc a lot of the big spots and everyone was always cool.
More recently now that i'm a fat dad and have been to more skateparks ~ same thing, people are always cool.
Maybe Skate Nazis existed in the 70s up to the early 90s but its never been a thing in my experience.

Slapfaggots are just looking for a cause to get behind ever since they ruined Jason Jesse's career they've been chasing that dragon ever since.
>>
>>42044
fatbro you're our dad
>>
>>41909
>80 duro wheels

It's ok, you don't skate anyways. Weather is not an issue for you.
>>
>>42032
I did.
Scraped my arm.
But I got back up.
>>
>>41887
fucking hate this little chihuahua looking ass motherfucker jesus christ. I honestly think he's some sort of kid friendly scientology sci op to get more kids into scientology somehow.
>>
>>42044
I don't think they will go out of their ways to harass you as a hispanic skater. They just do their own thing and get their SS tattoos and hang swastikas on the on the wall.
>>
>tfw wanted to be a hipster and got ventures instead of indies
>even though indies are epic iron cross nazis and ventures are cringe blm cucks

Ventures do skate really nice though.
>>
>>42047
Posting a pic of a deck is enough to put them closer to having skated than you. It's like that old skate adage
>Those that cry loudest about others not skating, do not skate themselves
>>
>>42057
>them

Good thing your opinion means nothing.
>>
>>42053
yeah that i can believe.
>>42046
:)
>>
>>41984
that looks fat as fuck like 9 inches. how big is it?
>>
>>42044
>Jason Jesse
I just looked that up, and man.
That's really sad.
I thought he was just a Nazi in the sense of "oh my gosh he doesn't like trans enby walrusses he's such a Nazi", but dang, that dude is like a full blown actual neo-nazi.
Major bummer
>>
>>42005
>disliking nazis is cucked
holy shit you faggots are truly brain poisoned. skateboarding has always been anti-authoritarian.
>>
>>42044
>never once encountered "skate nazis" or racism in any form among skateboarders.
th-they are just hiding their power level, baka!
>>
>>42063
Sounds like you just need a boogieman to rally against and feel like you’re part of some righteous cause. You know, after a certain point in time, disliking Nazis won’t be any different than disliking Mongols.
>>
>>42063
havent you heard? being a nazi is cool and anti conformist now. authoritarianism is radical, Im a free thinker.
>>
File: Capture.png (213 KB, 1225x609)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Should i get these ?
>>
>>42070
Probably not, unless you really don't want to spend more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLDAEQe1iQ

Guys I found 4chan's skate brand.
>>
File: Bait_its_that_easy.gif (1.9 MB, 500x249)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>42047
>Imagine taking a break from sucking off junkies with HIV to go on a Chilean Tarantula Breeding Forum and shit on someone's wheels.

>Imagine using 101A when you live on a mountain top with shitty cracked asphalt on every road and 30 miles from the nearest skate park.

8/10 got me to reply
>>
>>42076
>projecting
>>
File: PXL_20210504_171441045.jpg (1.11 MB, 2688x1512)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>42044
This is now a Skate Dad thread.

>Daughters new gear with ugly Vans.
>>
>>41981
>Live in temperate rainforest

I know the feel bro.
>>
File: 20210504_102705.jpg (1.55 MB, 1516x2305)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>42081
My oldest -9yo- rolls around on a Sonic deck with Tensor trucks and Element wheels if he was more into it I'd spend more but so far he's just rolling around on it.
My 5yo son and 2yo daughter like to sit and ride down the driveway on my Polar which i set up with my old trucks.
I have a 3 month old baby as well.
None of them are really super into it ~ but neither was I til i was maybe 12 years old or so ~ so I'm not really pushing it too hard.
>>
>>42081
I use those wheels on my cruiser, they make me feel like I’m surfing instead of skating.
>>
>>42085
Are you someone's daughter too?
>>
>>41876
Is 26 too old to skate? I really wanna get good
>>
>>42081
>seventy eight durometer

She doesn't skate. Jk good job friend.
>>
>>42087
Well no, I guess I should have mentioned they’re 60mm and not 52mm
>>
>>42088
As you get older skating alone gets more rewarding. When I was younger I was simply too retarded to figure out the proper order to do things and there was no one around to show me better. Just take small steps until you're there. 26 is literally young, you have like 15 years to rip hard.
>>
>>42070
i got them, cool look but ruined them after a week
>>
File: PXL_20210504_180503027.jpg (1.02 MB, 2688x1512)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>42084
Yeah my daughter started on this 7.25 Darkstar, but it was too small. I got her the 7.625 Chocolate board since it is bigger and it was $35 as a blem (small chip on a truck).

Son is getting the Darkstar but he is too young except to sit on the board and scoot.
>>
>>42096
So >>41892 was right about darkstar all along.
>>
>>42094
thanks .
>>
>>41977
Why not Mike Vallely?
>>
File: mikeVisPEE.jpg (66 KB, 250x500)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>42102
>>
>>42006
>Don't forget behind every skate company are artists that want to push their own agenda

Lol, yeah bro, Tony Hawk founded birdhouse to promote his paintings and Birdo started Consolidated because he secretly wanted to promote his albums.

>>42008
I was inder the impression that Cab was more of a "miss me with that whole pronoun and fursona bullshit" kind of guy. I'm glad to hear about what you said, if it's true.
>>
>>41977
Rodney Mullen (duh), Gou Miyagi, Daewon Song, Steve-O (the ability to get back up no matter what),
>>
>>42106
Go to 50% of skateboard companies' websites. They are designed with clothing and apparel in mind instead of skateboard hardware and gear.
>>
>>42044
Jason should fuck off, gutdad. Dude was seriously deranged. And the slap forum is the last healthy cell of skateculture. WE SHOULD BE LIKE THAT. Not them!
Instead we have the resident troll and 4 other dudes including me.
Slap is getting flack by corporate lackies (read: the majority of the industry and especially those with Nike contracts, like the Nike club) and only by them. You'd be crazy to think as a skater that Slap is bad. Slapforum is one of the coolest things of skateboard culture ever.
>>
>>42102
Mike V is a big time faggot. I'm sure i shared this before but in the early 2000s i was skating Hollywood High with some friends- we were at some smaller stair sets in the back not where the huge stair set where everyone films is.
I've ran into a lot of ams/ pros in those days and they've always been cool, the ones who weren't like Greco or a few others kinda just kept to themselves- but usually someone else in their crew would be cool with us so it was fine.
But i digest...
So we're skating and we see him and one of my friends was like "oh shit its Mike V" and like a little bitch - in a very whiney voice he goes "Yes its me Mike V, everyone just stop what you're doing and interrupt what I'm doing because I'm Mike fucking V. NO you can;'t have my board, NO you can't have my autograph, I'm just here to skate. GOT THAT?"
We kinda just gave him an "alright bro" and kept it moving- but because of that incident i couldn't fucking stand his ass
>>
>>41963
>als ich fettes brot am mic erwischte gab es toast
>>
>>41977
Tom Penny
Frankie Hill (in Ban This)
Chad Muska
>>
>>42112
I'm not saying what he was doing was alright at all. What I'm saying is that they've been trying to make that impact again ever since.
They have their ups and downs if you really look at it but the majority of it is pretty lame. the vibe is a majority of dudes my age - who are doing whatever they can to look like they're progressive. Doesn't seem genuine most of the time.
>>
>>42015
By the way, that's a supreme post. Thanks for posting it. It basically explains what the "100% skateboarder" tattoo means.
>>
>bruised (did not break) wrist in January
>never fully healed, still have slightly limited mobility
>fell on it just a little bit earlier today
>hurt like a motherfucker
I think I should have done some regular stretches or something, I was lazy with it and underestimated it even though I knew it would suck to fall on it again. Any tips for a banged up wrist?
>>
>>42112
Slap is like everything else, great until the jews and trannys moved up the ranks and laid down the new rules. That's why they're doing things like putting skaters out of their jobs for political reasons while telling you not to politicize skating. 100% the work of the jew. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
>>
>>42123
at the end of the day no forums are the same . personally, I'd rather post here than on Slap or Reddit .
>>
Will people embrace Cory Kennedy now that he is a free man given how much everyone loved P-Stone?
>>
>>41853
I'm pretty sure the only difference between the G3 and G2 is the packaging and I think the G3's are great. Def better than Bones Reds which I would say are more comparable to Mini-logo bearings and I think they're both pretty good to begin with..
>>
File: Street-wrist-guards.png (1.03 MB, 1200x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>42124
I would say give them a few weeks to heal and start wearing these. I couple of summers ago I kept going hard after banging up my wrists pretty bad and then they started randomly locking up on me. I ended up falling on them pretty hard again the following year after they fully healed and the lock-ups stopped but I think that only happened because the impact broke off the scar tissue in my wrist that was causing the lock-ups. You probably won't be so lucky.
>>
>>42125
You present it as if they exposed his personal photos with his lover becayse he wouldnt votw for their proposed bill. Dude was KNOWN to cause trouble and being racist to his core. And he ain't the only one.
>>
>>42126
I get you. Me too. 4chan is home. Also, i got banned from slap for registering, 4 timws, lmao. ThreadKilla sold us out though. He's there posting by his real name.
>>
just tried to watch SLS for the first time, these guys are good skateboarders but why is it so boring to watch? it just feels so fake
>>
>>42131
Do these even help? I have a fucked up wrist, but the one time I wore one of these I still fucked it up again.
>>
>>42110
https://youtube.com/watch?v=23FWSF8dmqo
>7:50
>VF would also leverage their distribution channels to push vans into the apparel market.
>Thanks to the sale of tshirts, sweatshirts, backpacks, jeans and more Vans apparel became a $400,000,000 cash cow by the mid 2010s
>as a result of this expansion most people who now buy vans are regular consoomers and have no interest in extreme sports.
>With the rise of the street wear and “ath-leisure wear” market people have opted for sportswear as their daily wardrobe
>>
>>42135
they help from grazing your wrist i guess and keeping your wrists straight but you shouldn't be falling on your wrists to begin with.
i don't think they actually do anything to help against the actual issue which is falling on your wrists
>>
>>41988
Well I got a complete for a little more than what a "good" deck costs so I am not even going to cry.
>>42061
Maybe it's the wheels.
>>
>>42110
tfw favourite skate brand has like 3 different boards and like 20 different t shirts 10 different hoodies and like 15 different hats
>>
>>42135
I fell three times yesterday with them on and they protected my wrist. I think your stretching your arm out straight to break your fall when you should have your elbows tucked in, kinda like your doing a push-up.
>>
File: IMG-20201115-WA0002.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1198)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>Reckonings are, by their nature, difficult things. Far easier to go the route of The Nine Club, who responded to a DM by explaining how they “try to avoid all that negative crap. Jason is a great skateboarder and person who said some really dumb stuff back in the mid 90s…no need to revisit it.”

Lmao, you could tell they were paid to offer jason a platform to apologise
>>
>>42141
>You will be cancelled for past remarks
>unless you can benefit one of the worst corporations in the world
>>
File: toe.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I keep getting this bad big toe/ball of foot pain in my pushing foot... It always seems to come back and has been a reoccurring problem for like a year now?? Has anyone else had this or knows how to fix it? Am I pushing with my toes too much?
>>
>>42140
Nobody said anything about elbows.
>>
File: Ryan-Fall.gif (420 KB, 715x402)
420 KB
420 KB GIF
>>42145
They're still part of your arms, right?
>>
>>42147
Your point being?
>>
>>42151
Tucking in your elbows when you fall changes the angle which your hand and wrists hit the ground and lowers the amount of damage that is incurred during impact? Do I really need to break it down like this?
>>
>>42152
>Tucking in your elbows when you fall
is how you break a rib
>>
>>42147
fell like this after slipping out on transition and hit my hip and nose pretty bad
don't think it could have gone better though
with wrist guards I would have probably slid out and broken my nose for real so there is that
>>
>>42153
So your advice is to stretch out your arms out? Oh lord.
>>
>>42152
Yeah, because skateboarding falls are like the retard in your gif, and because that will save your wrist. Retard stop posting any day.
>>
>>42158
>hurrr you don't fall forward while skating
Yeah until a pebble gets caught under your trucks and your board grinds to a halt. Whatever man, go break your wrists for all I care. I'm just sharing knowledge that prevented mine from becoming permanently damaged.
>>
Uhmmmmmm.... Who is Dave Carnie?
>>
>>42070
they are skate shoes but the all coasts aren't part of the numeric skateboarding line and don't have the added durability, can't see the mesh lasting long if you skate
>>42112
if you look at the bottom of the page you can see how many unique ips have posted in a thread
>>
>>42144
idk. skate switch more and massage/stretch that area before and after sessions.
>>
i keep falling on my hips/ass. wish I had more meat around there.
>>
>>42162
Yeah bro, I know about resetting thw router as well. What I don't know is who Dave Carnie is and how long my sugar momma will tolerate my skating no-cooking ass.
>>
>>42164
>I wish I had more meat around my hips and ass
I got some meat for your ass right here bby
>>
>>42159
Literally who are you quoting, newfaggot retard, because I did not say or imply that at all. You're not sharing any knowledge, you're just an annoying "hurr durr I told you so" know it all cunt nerd.
>>
>>42127
people already are
>>
>>42167
>guy in gif falls forward
>skateboarding falls aren't like that
Either elaborate on what you mean, shit-for-brains or don't post at all. You've contributed literally nothing. Don't @ me.
>>
>>42167
Hey, chill the fuck out, little bitch grom
>>
File: mikevkidchrome.jpg (182 KB, 1041x1440)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>42102
I like mike vallely, i just didn't mention every single skater that inspires me. I bought mike vallely airwalks in high school. I miss those shoes. I also skated one of his street plant decks a couple years ago, I still have it. Mike is a huge inspiration to me.
>>
>>42169
>quoting things I didn't say

End your life.
>>
>>42171
It's better to think Mike Vallely died in 1993.
>>
>>42127
I don't even understand why cory was responsible for the death in any way. if you're supposed to be responsible enough to not drive after drinking, why shouldn't you be expected to not get in a car with a drunk driver?
>>
>>42031
You just gotta skate more and try to do different tricks and improve the tricks you already know. Watch some skate videos. Get inspired. Skateboarding is not easy and there are huge learning curves.
>>
>>42171
>I bought mike vallely airwalks in high school

What? How old are you?
>>
File: 020.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsDe7Wi1YXk
>>
>finally after weeks of rain and snow its decent out
>have to work

fucks sake I fucking hate this state
>>
>>42181
I'm 24
they reissued the shoe in 2011
https://youtu.be/pwYALNcd2UI
I thought Mike Vallely was cool back then and I had mad respect for all the Powell Peralta skaters since they played a big role in shaping modern skate culture.
>>42178
I'm glad Mike V didn't die in 1993. I was introduced to him from my older brother's taped copy of tony hawk's gigantic skate park tour 2001, and the tony hawk games.
https://youtu.be/UlZVd5WNFMU
I thought Mike Vallely was cool in the early 2000s.
>>
>>42185
she pretty good
>>
>>42162
>if you look at the bottom of the page you can see how many unique ips have posted in a thread
IP's change frequently and VPN's exist. It's not a reliable gauge of unique posters at all. There probably really is only a handful of regular posters in these threads, which is why they are always shit.
>>
>>42162
>if you look at the bottom of the page you can see how many unique ips have posted in a thread
never realized that was a thing. I'll be careful not to samefag too hard early in threads from now on.
>>
>>42157
nope. you wanna chicken wing it and fall on the side of your forearm or upper arm and slide from there. I broke a rib with falling on an elbow and it sux
>>
>>42195
I think this guy
>>42152
is working on flatground tricks or something where there is little impact and tucking in your elbow works. If you're going from higher or bigger spots - like you said you need to slide it, I kind of push myself into a roll/ slide thing.
Last thing anyone should do is curl up like a fetus and hope for the best
>>
>>41895
Bombing hills make me feel so cool but I know I just look like a nerd haha
>>
>>42123
Dude, stop trying to make the few people in this thread into stormfags lol. Ain’t gonna happen.
>4chan is a right wing site
You have your own containment board. You belong there >>>/pol/
>>
>>42210
>>42123
its not about being a rightwinger both of you are retards
its about politics not involving itself in things that have nothing to do with it

do you really think I give a single FUCK what some retarded plank flippers opinion on the state of laws and the political climate? the retard flips fucking wood what the hell does HE know? his opinion shouldnt fucking matter and instead of saying it he should keep that garbage to himself and flip the fucking planks

EVERYONE should keep their retarded politics to themselves
>>
>>42211
How many times are you going to repeat yourself? How many people do you think actually frequents these threads? Do you even realize that your just ranting to strangers that don’t care about the agenda you’re trying to push? Do you get a certain amount of chuddy points for trying to convert 4chan skateboarders?
>>
>>42211
>both of you are retards
dude I hate to break it to you but everyone in this thread is a retard except for you and the 1 or 2 other /pol/tards who frequent these threads. None of us give a shit because were all dip shits and your the only smart one because you can see the hidden agenda. I dont know why you continue posting in a thread full of people you think are retards when clearly you have a 200iq. You're obviously too good for us. I bet you can even switch no comply.
>>
>>42217
Mein fuhrer doesn’t approve of samefagging
>>
>>42218
nope. im not even one of the original 2 people you were replying to. just another retard letting you know your shit stinks.
>>
this is a long shot but can any of you guys noseslide to crook? like pop it up into crook. gonna try some tomorrow now that I have noseslides and crooks down. I've also seen it to 5050 (I think Kevin Rodrigues did it in some Supreme video), but I'm assuming it's a lot harder. anyway just looking for tips if you guys have them. probably just gotta wax that shit, go fast, and not be a pussy.

I think one of my dream tricks would be switch tailslide (so basically getting into same position as bs noseslide) --> crook --> back180 out. that would be real nice, but there is a long road ahead.
>>
>>42123
>posting in a site where saying "nigger" is still allowed
it's actually not allowed. one of the options when you report is "racism outside of /b/". if someone is being really annoying I will report them, jannies actually delete the post and 3day ban. but if someone is just casually saying "slapnigger" or whatever I won't report.
>>
File: stairs.png (288 KB, 428x605)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>42221
good luck anon. being able to switch up your grinds/slides is one of the coolest things. can you do any of that sort of thing yet? Most I can get is a 50 to tailslide and almost 50 to noselide but neither of those are all that impressive.
>>
>>42223
nope never tried before. boardslide hurricane and boardslide feeble are two that I like a lot as well. dan corrigan has a boardslide to hurricane tutorial where he says it's really easy, basically just leaning on your heels a bit and turning your board. that might be one to try if you're good at boardslides on flatbars. also just found the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoovPOGJOc8
>>
>>42221
Maybe try it as a stall first, or something like this video to get used to popping up onto the ledge from the nose. It's something I've never personally thought of trying but I might give it a go next session as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1RTOu-vph8
>>
File: 1552903869453.jpg (141 KB, 1024x690)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>42221
https://youtu.be/KFPkPJquQiY?t=289

merry christmas anon :]
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (1.85 MB, 3264x2448)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>42089
> he doesn't know the feeling of riding on clouds before he busts a JOOCY kickflip over a manhole.
>>
>>41909
let me know how those wheels are. I've neer seen a single legit review of them but trust the Spitfire name. I almost bought some and want to eventually try them.
>>
>>42230
well i buy bitchboy 52s so I guess im a little better off than the big wheel chads when it comes to this trick.
>>
>>42234
If you still struggle to land it check out boardycakes and/or just sand down some old wheels
>>
File: krod.webm (1.17 MB, 1280x720)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB WEBM
>>42221
>Kevin Rodrigues did it in some Supreme video
>>
I want a Natas Panther deck so bad. They need to reissue this one.
I also want a Jason Lee Blind deck too.
>>
>>42230
>>42234
>>42221
I feel like wheel SHAPE will help with that. Classic wheel shape with the rounded edges versus a tablet or more straight walled wheel. it's like when skating transition, classic wheels are more forgiving on the coping and you won't hang up as easily.
>>
>>42192
>>42193
how many ips do you post from? for me personally, it's one
>>
File: image_6483441 (1).jpg (86 KB, 911x842)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
mom just bought a new house with quite a bit of ashphalt driveway to get my shred on also there]s a decent shed I can maybe cobble together some ramps in there
>>
Dedicated to the traditional custodians of the land on which this film was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGaKard40_U
>>
How do you guys think riding 8.9” trucks with an 8.6” deck would go? I’ve ridden 8.0” Trucks on 7.75” with no problems before, actually better than 7.6” trucks.
>>
>>41954
thanks for the advice Anon. I was cutting pretty slow because the xacto is awkward compared to razor.
>>
>>42269
Chris Gregson does 8.6 and Indy 169 (9 inch axle) and he rips hard.
>>
>>42134
SLS is circus on wheels. The environment is artificial as are the obstacles. The judging criteria is gamified, which means if you do something like a full cab lipslide you will win, but it looks boring. This is what Nyjah's whole career is based on. Park riding is actually suffering from the same thing nowadays. Instead of ripping, you have dudes that are gaming the judges with flips, novelty grinds and other distractions. But Olympics will be even worse.
>>
File: 1571862460943.gif (567 KB, 500x314)
567 KB
567 KB GIF
>>42242
Damn anon that makes a lotta sense. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>42134
Street is boring if it’s not actually on the street.
>>
>>42298
This is type of competition skating doesnt catch on with skaters and its especially not going to interest normies for more than 15 minutes. They will tune in, see all these pros with their easy tricks on lock, be impressed, then notice how sterile and safe it all is and get bored. You need big air and vert and speed to bring people in, the shit that looks dangerous.
>>
>>42298
Nyjer has done some of the most insane shit in the streets though.
>>
>>42311
Does anybody even give a fuck at this point? The dude has completely ruined his reputation and is basically the worlds most famous kook. Even to normies hes an ass for hosting covid parties.
>>
>>42312
What has he done to ruin his reputation? I don't follow celebs or famous people in general.
>>
>>42314
Do you skate?
>>
>>42317
Do you skate?
>>
>>42297
Sweet, not sure why people tend to recommend undersizing trucks rather than oversizing.
>>
>>42319
Yes I do, thanks for asking.
>>
if you create a new thread before this is the only one up I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna stick your crusty truck axle up your ass
>>
>>42222
Checkd

Also, what i was trying obviously to say was that there is thismoron who thinks by merit of posting in 4chan,all threads should be inhabited by racists.
>>
>>42317
I do, why?
>>
>>42325
They are, nigger.
>>
Anyone got any tips on unwarping a water-warped deck?
>>
>>42333
if the layers are split you can shove wood glue in and C-Clamp it but i think you're going to need to just learn from your mistakes and get a new deck.
really they're not that expensive if you look around enough
>>
>>42333
Buy a new one. Sorry.
>>
>>42335
>>42336
It’s a surplus cruiser deck so just interested in warping it back into shape really, don’t really skate it on the reg, was left in a barn for years.
>>
>>42337
post a pic of it, but if its split layers and you're just cruising with it - wood glue and clamps
>>
It's so hot today bros. I was skating and was drenched down to my socks. I hate the sun.
>>
>>42338
>>
>>42340
oh man warped like that? yeah i dont think there is anything you can do. maybe soak it or steam it and use a makeshift press from cinderblocks or something.
To be honest if you're not doing tricks i'd just say fuck it and ride it like that
>>
I got this longboard i don't do longboards and my little brother got it for me at a yardsale because he knows i skateboard.
What do i do with it?
So far i been riding it down to the mailbox
>>
>>42342
Give it to your little brother. Wait no, he'll get bullied. Sell it and he'll get mad. Give it to him to give to his gf.
>>
Do NOT reply to the wrongboard agitator/resident troll.
>>
>>42342
Try using it for going down a mountain, you might enjoy more than you think.
>>
>>42343
he's married and they both thought i would love it. I was thinking maybe just using it as a display or something but it doesn't have neat graphics~ my other option is learning how to really ride it til i can kickflip on it or just let it chill in my garage
>>
File: 1443620382344.jpg (37 KB, 500x216)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>42346
Give it to your girlfriend.
>>
>>42346
How much did your brother pay? Put it on offer up or facebook marketplace and sell it for 20 dollars more.
>>
>>42348
you don't ask someone how much a gift cost them, rude
>>
>>42349
Maybe if you're a bitch.
>>
>>42349
listen faggot. first of all your a faggot. second of all who the fuck buys something at a yardsale or whatever and doesnt go, "check out what I got, it was only $xx." thats literally the first thing you do when you buy something used or second hand. third of all your a faggot.
>>
>>42320
Wider trucks are heavier and harder to flip. With trucks wider than the deck you get less wheelbite and more stability, but also less turn.
>>
>>42333
Even if you superficially fix it, it will most likely break in a spectacular manner soon. Nanotubes etc.
>>
Me before 4chan
>>
Finally a day with minimal rain, went skating for the first time in like 5 days. Almost got a pop shuvit. Rain can fuck right off.
>>
File: Greyson Fletcher.jpg (266 KB, 1854x1322)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Me after 4chan
>>
>>42358
nice shirt
>>
>>42358
lmao
>>
Should I skate in overalls ? I feel like my ass crack constantly shows up in my clips no matter if i wear a belt or not.
Or would i look like a hipster try-hard?
>>
>>42363
A belt works too...
>>
>>42363
>I feel like my ass crack constantly shows up in my clips no matter if i wear a belt or not
>>
Let me clarify, a belt worn the proper way.
>>
I got some bones hard bushings and they feel hella tight while the nut is just flush with the king pin. Do they loosen up over time?
>>
>>42371
why would you get hard bushings if you don't want tight trucks?
>>
>>42371
What trucks are you running and how heavy are you
>>
>>42374
Indie 139. 180lbs
>>
>>42371
My friend runs Bones hards and they're always like what you described. Just eat the loss and throw them in a box. If you really don't like Indy stocks get Bones mediums. You might want to check the height difference between Bones bushings and Indy stocks though - changes the geometry.
>>
>>42373
I had mediums but they broke kinda fast. They were flush with kingpin too and pretty loose. I'm starting to get used to the tight trucks though I'm popping much higher with them
>>
>>42341
Left it out in the rain for 5 mins and then clamped it for a few hours, seems to have worked
>>
>>42376
I ran the same and Didn’t have any issues, you don’t have like cup washers on?
>>
Now is my turn to ask - is there a fabric with the durability of denim that allows more mobility? I'm even willing to sacrifice in the durability department. Chinos, shorts, track pants, bombproof nylon or just good ol oversized jeans?
>>
>>42384
I just have the top circular washer on the top bushing that came in the box
>>
Actually yeah I'm not doing oversized jeans. Don't want to look like a retarded zoomer.
>>
I think I'm going to look for some 19th or early 20th century farmer inspo.
>>
>>42385
Dickies Flex jeans . I use them for work and skating
>>
File: shorty doh dohs 100a.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Anyone else using Shorty Doh Doh's? Anything other that the 100a bushings feels terrible to me and I don't even ride my trucks tight.
>>
>>42261
enders part was sick
>>
>>42394
Yes I use the soft blue ones.
>>
>>42408
I have a hard white one for you right here ::zziiippp::
>>
>back injury from work is keeping me from skating

I just got a new deck and trucks too
>>
>>41892
do people seriously shop by brand? i just go to the local and pick out the deck with nice design, theyre all made in the same factory anyways
>>
Will practicing hand stands help me with inverts?
>>
>>42423
you seriously have never met someone who only rides one or two brands? you've never seen a sick video or something from a company that influenced you to buy a board?

>theyre all made in the same factory anyways
not true
>>
>>42426
> you've never seen a sick video or something from a company that influenced you to buy a board?
no. i see a sick video and it makes me want to skate and get better not buy their boards. do you see a cool ad on tv and immedietly empty your pockets or something?
>>
>>42428
do you not realize vids are one big advertisement?
>>
>>42423
Yeah, I only buy local brands that source from a local wood shop.
>>
>>42382
if you want tighter feeling trucks switch to barrel bushings like the ones that come on ventures.
>>
>>42394
I used the white ones exclusively growing up. I'm only 145lbs and I like the 97 duro purple bushings some ventures ship with. I can still turn, but I'ts not darty. never tried the black ones, but I'd wager they are good for heavier guys if they actually last.
>>
>>42394
How heavy are you?
>>
>>42423
>do people seriously shop by brand?
are you really this dumb?
>i just go to the local and pick out the deck with nice design
what if pizza accidentally makes a good design or something?
>>
>>42428
>do you see a cool ad on tv and immedietly empty your pockets or something?
it's about showing your support to the brands that create shit you like. I inevitably have to buy a deck every couple months or whatever, so why not give it to the company that I think is doing a good job, rather than some company I know nothing about?
>>
>>42423
>theyre all made in the same factory anyways
nah there's like 3 main woodshops and then a handful of others. if youre a poltard that's afraid of china you probably wanna avoid dwindle. unless you cant resist that rock hard wood.
>>
>>42443
>wanting to avoid Chinese products makes you a poltard
Cuck
>>
>>42423
reasons

>deck size
>wood shop
>deck shape
>cool graphic

what else?
>>
>>42185
chick skaters are something else. im inspired.
>>
>>42185
HOLY SHIT! She's as good as the average 14 year old park rat!
>>
>>42469
Wrong. She has a vagina.
>>
Would it be offensive to say to a female skater "your skating inspires me because it looks like an old man re learning skateboarding in his 30's"

this too honest?
>>
>>42469
>>42470
impossible lipslide
nose manny nollie tre out
front board on a knobbed 7 stair rail
way better than the average teen "park rat" who probably never ventures out of the park. those are hard tricks on real spots. she's only 22 and will get a lot better, and she's not an asshole. seems okay to me.
>>
>>42471
you'd have to leave your driveway and talk to a girl to do that m8. don't think you're pulling off that type of hammer.
>>
>>42472
yeah she's def amazing.
>>
>>42473
fair enough.
>>
>>42475
damn your response made me feel kinda bad youre supposed to troll back
>>
File: marbieqt.jpg (167 KB, 1290x860)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>42470
>She has a vagina.
makes her quite authentic compared to some other female skaters
>>
File: wooah.jpg (121 KB, 980x361)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Has anyone noticed this before? not trying to be political.
>>
>>42478
kek
>>
>>42478
Always.
>>
>>42478
Yes, it means stomping on jews. Even ADL knows it.
>>
>>42298
>full cab

Mods should add a special category for reporting people who say "full cab".
>>
>>42356
>>42358
Hahaaaa, nice, i actually found this show (Ted from Cincinati) after I learned that it existed, on some illegal streaming site. It was soooo weird, yet interesting too.
>>
>>42473
kek
>>
im gonna go skate to beastie boys tracks
>>
Do you guys listen to music while skating? What are some good headphones?
>>
>>42497
*Hava nagila stars playing in the background*
>>
Literally find a single flaw with this guy
>>
>>42112
>Slapforum is one of the coolest things of skateboard culture ever.

cringe
>>
53 or 54 mm Conical wheels?
>>
>>42505
doesnt matter. but 53
>>
>>42505
54 are just 53 with one more month of life in them
>>
>>42493
What's wrong with saying full cab?
>>
>>42511
just stupid bullshit. everyone says full cab except nerds. he probably says shit like "heelflip front shuv" instead of "varial heelflip" too
>>
>>42503
powell
general appearance
>>
>>42514
Powell is a based white man that actually cares about his product instead of making shekels from marketing. What's wrong with Andy's general appearance?
>>
>>42522
Balding virging moustache weirdo. It's not he's fault though, he's actually autistic.
>>
>>42523
Autistic people invent and make the best shit.
>>
As a man I can't judge another man based on whether he's balding or not. I don't believe it's entirely based on genetics either like our modern feudal lords would like to have us believe. Our living conditions are shit. Can't pin it on another dude.
>>
>>42526
You can judge a man that tries to keep his long hair while balding, and looking like a retard, instead of shaving it.
>>
>>42527
Well keep judging then and keep thinking a chrome dome looks cool. Most people wouldn't even notice a thing about Andy's hair, in fact I didn't. And I'm still not sure whether there's a real problem there. Maybe you should do something about that psychosis of yours.
>>
>>42528
>projecting this hard

Someone asked about his appearance, I responded. Go be butthurt somewhere else.
>>
>>42522
Powell is only cool to actual boomers, downhill skateboarders and people that watch NKA on YouTube.
>>
>>42530
So what's cool to other people?
>>
>>42531
DLX
DGK
Quasi
Polar
Hockey
Yardsale
Baker
Heroin
Deathwish
Black Label
Uma Landsleds
Fancy Lad
Clown
Carpet
Any random blank
Primitive
GX1000
Scram
Deathwise
Death
Freedome
>>
>>42535
>want to try a Heroin deck
>a certain shop I buy from don't carry the brand because of the name
>can't find where else to buy it from due to my geographical location

Imagine being such a pussy that you don't have heroin decks because of the name. I'm just dying of curiosity to see how they skate.
>>
>>42538
I've skated them, tend to have weirdly short tails.
>>
>>42535
So you're 16.
>>
File: generatedtext.jpg (33 KB, 968x256)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
What about this graphic? But less shitty of course.
>>
>>42500
I skate in Galaxy Buds+ and Prodigy is the best for skateboarding
>>
>>42551
big cringe
>>
>>42553
;(
>>
>>42551
It's not that bad

>>42511
Half of something does not make something's name be "full something". The trick's name is caballerial.
>>
>>42526
balding is genetic dude. almost every single man is balding, just at different rates. some are bald by 30, some by 70. i see balding men with girlfriends daily.
>>
>>42565
>cabawewiaw

As an ESL I can't pronounce that. I have to say full cab.
>>
>>42565
full cab has less syllables. stop being autistic.
>>
>>42477
kek is that real
>>
>>42503
people hate him because he is a little corny and is definitely too "safe" for skateboarding, but he's also definitely one of the best skaters out rn.
>>
>>42439
240lbs, strongfat
>>
>>42618
Quirky and interesting, sure. One of the best? Not too sure, depends on your definition of best.
>>
>>42645
He is however
>>
>>42652
a weirdo
>>
>>42657
No, one of the best skateboarders right now.
>>
>>42565
I think of it as caballariel on half pipe/bowl and full cab on street/flat. How bout that?
>>
>>42535
>black label
>cool
Maybe in 2005 or somethin
>>
>>42514
Powell peralta is based
>>
>>42699
Not necessarily.
>>
Has someone made a new?
>>
File: 20949b5.png (237 KB, 500x281)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
How does a skinny white guy moving into college start skating? Dont have friends(.) that skate or a board even, just played a shit ton of skate 3 and tony hawk games
>>
>>42551
an /esg/ design sounds cool but i don't like that font
>>
>>43709
literally just hit up your local shop, get a deck and start skating. look up youtube tutorials on how to ollie and shit. practice. talk to people. ask for advice. you're in college, skating is probably one of the best ways to meet people and get pussy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.