[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chad_Kerley_1600x.jpg (106 KB, 667x667)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
why does everyone shit on bmx?
>>
>>37869
because the bikes are bigger than skateboards, thats it.
>>
>>37869
feel like it's just kinda stupid looking trying to swing around a big bike. skateboarding (or even frootybooting honestly) looks more much elegant. attracts very douchey jock type dudes as well. growing up I went to an indoor skatepark that allowed bikes, but the BMX dudes were always getting thrown out by the hardass owner for being dicks to kids.
>>
>>37869
nobody shits on bmx
people shit on bmx riders for being inconsiderate ignorant ass retards who snake the shit outta people and fuck up parks and spots while never contributing anything.
>>
People who bmx can't skateboard and they can't stand that everyone knows it.
>>
>>37869
BMX dudes are dickheads. One guy at the park would take every opportunity to run over a board. Like what the fuck are you even doing? Most parks aren't even built with BMX in mind so they can only air out of the quarter pipes, but even then they have to run through the entire park to build enough speed to make it look remotely impressive. Street BMX is insane though, those dudes go hard, but everyone I've met at a park had a chip on their shoulder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2zMzDRhYk
>>
>>37869
bmx is crazy as shit, but the guys that are into it have a well earned reputation for being dickheads. also the pegs really ruin and chunk out ledges.
>>
>>37869
I'm a very bad, and very new skater, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
My gripe with BMX is more about how they take up so much space at a skate park, seemingly don't realise it, and generally seem like very unsympathetic people. At least scooter kids are just kids being retarded, and all kids are retarded, including myself, back when I was a kid. BMXbros are adults, they don't have an excuse.
>>
I don’t see many anymore desu, seems like most of the kids these days go from Scooter -> MTB
>>
>>37869
All the rear impacts must be giving the riders trouble clenching, I suppose.
>>
>>37869
Because they bring in whores who think theyre witches and the whores do some "magic" like spreading sand on the bottom of the 4 stair.
>>
>>38000
Its not sand. Its crusty cunt dust.
>>
>Why do people shit on x
because they don't do it
>>
theres no sense of style to bmxing. every barspin looks like every other barspin.
>>
>>38777
look up corey walsh's latest edit ...all park style

also look up trails riding, very styles
>>
>>38777
The same can be said for skating. Everything just looks like little pussy board kicks no matter how hard you guys think you are sending it.
>>
I prefer bmx
>>
>>38777
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>39158
>>41941
I think the dude you guys are responding to has a point. just the fact that a skater's arms are always free means some will look wildly different than others. even pushes look way different... some dudes swing their leg crazy high, others have a more stompy looking push - with a bike your legs are just always stuck to the pedals to generate speed while your hands are on the handlebars.
>>
>>39158
thats funny as shit. seethe harder lmao.
>>
>>37869
Its funny to watch the turds bounce down the path as you fly away
>>
People still BMX? I thought it had pretty much died out by 2010.
>>
>>37895
>>37906
>>37913

skateboarders are almost always bigger dickheads. skaters are gatekeepers and often communists
>>
>>37869
Because BMX is boring. Skateboarding has way more tricks. Think of every possible trick, and then times it by 4 for being able to be done regular, switch, fakie or nollie. Flip tricks can even be done late, in/out of other tricks et cetera.
>>
>>37869
They dont
>>
>>42438
>BMX is boring
>Laughs in amplitude

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.