[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 34573849.png (975 KB, 906x630)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
Wish these fucking things never existed
>>
My friend, I offer this advice in complete sincerity. Delete this post immediately. The history and tradition of razor scooters in extreme sports is something that's beyond your years. I'm asking you not to disrespect that over a tailwhip you can't do.
>>
>>3262
>The history and tradition of razor scooters in extreme sports is something that's beyond your years
I'm 35, these faggot skateboard tricycles weren't around until I left HS thank god
>>
>>3208
They honestly don't cause much issue around my local parks. The riders are all polite and don't cut you off. The issue is more with inexperienced riders than the vehicle
>>
>>3208
i watched a scooter faggot drop the 10ft bowl at my local park and had an iota of respect for that one scooter fag.
all other scooter fags should perish.
>>
Ninja already dominated that “sport”.
>>
my parents were protective and i didn't know any better
>>
>>3355
this post enlightened me. thank you.
>>
File: vrpwa9k2eh141.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1080)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>3208
Out of all the shit I've seen over the years exclusively lurking on 4chan, I break my silence to say fuck those things. Broke my arm on one as a kid.
>>
Busted open my lip on one of these fucking things as a kid and have hated them ever since. I'm pretty sure those hoverboard things are less stupidly dangerous, and skateboards certainly are.
>>
>>3208
Fuck face you call em faggot spinners on this board from now on.
>>
>>3208
Scooters parents have called the cops on me so many times honestly fuck them
>>
greatest scooter vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kJRxnpmIk&
>>
>>3208
>had to stop skateboarding due to ankle injury that fucked up my foot forever
>can't even ollie without my foot getting fucked again
>start riding scooter
>find out people hate scooter riders thanks to all the faggot children and their moms ruining it for everybody
>became extremely conscious about it
>don't want people associating me with annoying scooter kids
>stick to secluded street spots where nobody shows up
>only ride in early mornings or late afternoon so nobody sees me
>haven't been to a skatepark in 20 years
>i'm 30
life is pain
>>
>>4381
>30
>rides a scooter

just give up
>>
>>4385
>reddit spacing
no
>>
Scooters are banned from my local skatepark

It's great
>>
>>4387
>reddit spacing

how fucking new are you
>>
>>4392
kek
>>
>>3944
a challenger appears
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREGFmnUK4I
>>
I don’t understand why these guys don’t bmx, at least that is semi-respectable.

Can’t wait for the 2X year olds who “get back into scootering” in a few years. Gross
>>
>>3208
today I went to the skatepark at 1 pm and started kicking away snow from shit I wanted to skate
a few min later another skater with a shovel got there and we cleared the place up
as soon as shit dried up and we were rolling pretty well some boomer and his 4 kids pulled up and they took all the space to literally just roll around
no attempting tricks, not using the ramps, not even bunny hopping or tail whipping, shit they couldve done on a sidewalk

pretty wild, they left after half an hour so it wasnt that bad but I cant imagine what compells a dad to take his little goobers out on a snowy day to scoot at a snowy park
>>
File: 1594489178119.jpg (2 KB, 125x124)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>4381
>i'm 30
mate if people saw you on an actual skateboard they'd still be disappointed
>>
>>3262
kek
>>
>>3944
the sound quality actually physically hurts
>>
File: 1524949029961.png (208 KB, 400x400)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>4486
>these guys don’t bmx

maybe because it is way harder and much scarier and actually takes skill and dedication and the gear costs more and
>>
>>3208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3TjRxntQk
Nig nog tryin to get a hand beezy?
>>
UUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM SCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTINGGGGGGG
>>
>>4381
What tricks can you do?
>>
>>3262
fuck you and fuck your scooter loser
>>
>>3208
cringe
SCOOTing is fun
>>
touch my wenis
>>
>>3944
The sad part is scooter kids made me man up and jump some big fucking stairs when I was inlining I did it because I won't dare be out done by scooter kids, I taught them how to do this one ledge near a canal though, and they actually go pretty hard comparatively to the average skater of both inline and boards so I don't even judge scooter kids too hard
>>
>>3208
Wanna know a secret? The quickest way to get rid of a scooter kid is to just encourage them. Only 3 things can happen from here on out:

1. They get good at scooter and eventually learn park etiquette.

2. They realize that scooter is lame and pick up a board.

3. They get fucked up and their mom pulls em from the park

It's a win-win desu
>>
>>5081
how is this not more of a meme
>>
>>3208
There used to be a group of these faggots ride around my neighborhood tripping on triple c's and bullying retarded kids. I used to think they were scary because they bullied me all the time until one day, I was walking home after eating shit off of a five set at the park by my house. They were huffing whip cream cans in the woods close to my cul-de-sac. They saw me approaching and I felt fear. they rode up to me and started with the usual "hey retard how's your mom" and shit like that. In that moment I felt the fear become anger, and I felt rage. One of the kids was shoving me and I just snapped. I took his scooter from him and swung it over my head and it connected with his head with a dull thud, it knocked him out instantly. The other kids started going "dude what the fuck what the fuck" instantly I felt scared as fuck and booked it back home. He was ok, but his drunk ass step dad came to my house later and tried to get my parents to get me so he could whip my ass. Obviously my parents told him to fuck off but he just paced around the edge of the yard screaming shit. They called the cops. He told them I assaulted his son and that he "could be in a coma right now for all I fuckin know." The cop talked to me and I was honest, and like a bitch I kinda started crying because I thought I was going to jail. But I guess the cop just realized I was some dumbass 12 year old who just stood up for once. Needless to say they wouldn't fuck with me and those dudes never talked to me again. If they saw me they'd put on fake smiles like in a fecetious way like hyenas do to still show teeth as if they are threatening when they're actually uncomfortable. But yeah. Fuck those things. Makes for a great melee weapon tho.
>>
>>4381
I'm a skateboarder and I'm literally the minority at my park. The way it was designed, it's a terrible park for scooters, but scooters over run the park 20 to 1. I hate these little bastards but the older ones tend to know their place and are respectful about it. Life's too short, Anon. Go scoot that park.
>>7985
kek literally killing them with kindness. this works until they start forming little packs, then they become insufferable. Especially if they're a little older like 14 or 15. They seem to have a chip on their shoulder because they're unable to grind on things.
>>
>>5170
> IM GONNA IM GONNA SPIN THE HANDLEBARS!
>>
>>3208
>Nooooo you can’t just skate with two wheels and handle bars!!!
>you have to have 4 wheels and no handle!!
>you’re ruining my day with your alternative wheeled device!!
>>
>>9514
lets go here >>9609
>>
I dislike scooters for two reasons:
1) they are almost always younger and lack situational awareness
2) they don't usually take the same lines as skaters, so they get in the way, or they just do never-ending lines with no tricks aside from bunny hops.

if scooters were as old as skateboarders and actually tried tricks instead of just endlessly dicking around launching out of the bowl right in front of people trying to skate other obstacles, I wouldn't mind them.
>>
Literally every skateboarder at my local used to ride scooters.

scooter fags = skater fags
>>
File: tim.png (243 KB, 503x337)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>4617
>>
>>9952
ah i see you're an idiot lol
>>
>>3208
Me and my scooty bois dabbin on skatefags
SUCK IT, NERDS

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.