[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fatbastardborisbike.jpg (28 KB, 306x423)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JytAXpxmmQY

Is it literally not possible to enjoy a hobby without identity pol fucking it up any more? I've literally never witnessed anyone cop shit off anyone for being fat and riding a bike.
>>
>>31928
Welp looks like I'm going Campagnolo on my next bike. The Italians are still masculine, right?
>>
>>31928
Nah, this just means that I can buy a cassette rated for a fatass and get twice the life out of it
>>
why is /n/ here???
we finally have our own board go back to /n/
>>
>>31928
>Is it literally not possible to enjoy a hobby without identity pol fucking it up any more?
Are you going to be stopped and lectured about fatties every time you ride your bike? If not then quit being a fucking drama queen you autist. Also, cyclists are fags.
>>
>>31938
Exactly, shit like this just leads to some sweetheart deals on Craigslist in a few months
>>
>>31928
Japs are getting woke. Not good.
>>
I'm going to laugh when there's a 300lb Tour De France.
>>
>>31928
Good for them, they're encouraging fatties to get in shape.
>>
>>31952
/thread/
>>
>>31951
God I fucking wait for the day I see a hambeast fuelled up on speed like he's fucking Eddie Merx just going absolutely nuts out of the gate.
>>
>>31964
Nuts for 30 seconds then heart attack.
>>
Relax retard they just want to sell bikes.
>>
File: prophecy.jpg (248 KB, 1423x913)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>31928
>Say they cycle regularly
>Still hamplanets
Something ain't adding up here. Trying to lose weight is the one thing I won't criticize fatties for, but how the fuck do these women remain this huge?
>>
>>32104
Exercise is overrated as weight loss. Particularly with women who have hormone difficulties losing weight to begin with. The answer is, they ramp up their eating to compensate and never enter a calorie deficit. I've known women who ramp up their eating well in excess of what's called for on workout days and actually end up gaining weight. The hard pill is that you have to eat less and will probably feel hungry a lot more often, and that sustainable weight loss is slow weight loss. A lot of people don't want to accept this.
>>
>>32104
Cycling is a really efficient mode of transport and you can do quite a lot without actually doing much exercise. If they go on low intensity sight seeingy rides around the lake every other week then that's pretty regular and also not going to lose you very much weight.
>>
>>32104
Fat people lie, to themselves and to others about what they actually eat.
>>
>>31950
Japan is the last great, undiluted country. They won’t rest until they ruin it.
>>
>>31928
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't fat people lose weight from exercise? I mean, I'm for that.
>>
>>31964
>God I fucking wait for the day I see a hambeast fuelled up on speed like he's fucking Eddie Merx just going absolutely nuts out of the gate.

I'm thinking more of what would happen if one of them crashes on the descent of the Tourmalet and leaves a mile long grease stain on the pavement.
>>
>>32104
Have you ever seen a fat person who cooks post their food photos? It's absolutely disgusting, you cannot realistically plate the amount of food they consume as 1 meal aesthetically because there's no extra room to frame it. I'm not talking about meme "10,000 calorie deathburger" shit, I am not talking about "person eats a family pack", I am talking about like when you have someone who has loaded a plate with 2kg of spaghetti with meat sauce, or takes a quarter of a whole lasagna. It's almost invariably extremely carb-heavy as well to the point where you have to wonder if anyone has ever explained what the fuck insulin and diabetes are to such a person.
>>
>>31951
more like Tour De Kitchen
>>
Who gives a shit? This is just a distraction from the real issue with bicycles: that people who ride them need to be run over by cars and trucks in greater numbers than are currently being met.
>>
File: laughingadman.jpg (118 KB, 536x479)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>31928
Hahahaha this is fucking hilarious.
>>31952
I mean you'd think so, but I think this is less about getting in shape and more about fAt iS hEaLtHy aNd BeAuTiFuL.
>>33089
You'd think so, but watch the video.
>>
>>34523
aight cagie
>>
>>34757
>hey fat people, here is exercise and sporting equipment suited to you
>thinking it's anything more than helping people get in shape
the furthest that "its healthy and beautiful' shit could go is just telling people there's no shame in being big on a bicycle. just ride.
>>
>>34762
Aight indeed. It's true, though.
>>
>>34348
wait, you're not supposed to eat half of a lasagna?
I'm not fat, right?
...guys?

...fuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.