[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 79 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kyro-aaron-image.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Why are so many people obsessed with this Scientologist cuck, /xs/ ?
>>
fetty is based for getting that 14yo pussy.
>>
>>11178
>Scientologist cuck
What?
>>
>>11178
i like him. i like his content. he is creative with "you make it we skate it" series. not the best skater ive seen but at least he has passion that fills the suck.
>>
Rat faced jew boy
>>
>>11178
theyre just kids, anon.
theyll grow up and cringe on their memories of watching s oy skate youtubers
>>
Only really know this guy for the skateboarding made simple series. That alone was enough for me to like him.
>>
>>11184
Search it up. Guys donated over 75k to the church of scientology and from what it looks like alot of the money came from fans too
>>
>>11178
he isn't even a good skater and a total pussy
>>
Braille are fags. The clips are mildly entertaining at first, then you realize they don't progress and do the same kook tricks over and over again, with bad style.
>>
File: 1591037813459.pngh.png (302 KB, 540x584)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>11178
he didn't age so good
>>
>>11178
because he's a professional skateboarder from the San Francisco Bay area of course.
>>
>>11215
its actually 750k

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=108837.0
>>
>>11292
Get
>>
>>11178
>>11184
>>11215
>>11290
Lmao can't believe he's a scientologist.
>>
>>11286
>professional
>>
wish we could have an eceleb board already, I don't care about this schnozentologist and neither should you
>>
No one actually "likes" Aaron, hes a subpar manual skater at best. Its all about his crew, the guys he pays to skate his private park daily. When Carlos and Nigel left they took a good chunk of the talent with them. Gabe is probably getting too good of a paycheck to leave.
>>
>>11184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkmL3W_TYDw&feature=emb_logo

https://www.scientology.tv/news/meet-a-scientologist-is-feeling-it-with-skateboarder-aaron-kyro-4526a1
>>
>>11258
Oy vey!!
>>
>>11661
what? Gabe has the least amount of talent out of all of them. Ricky and JD are pretty entertaining to watch at least. Braille is in general cringe af, but they're entertaining children so that's not much of a surprise to me. I like the idea that you can see skaters of different levels trying things but it's not something I want to see every day
>>
Garbage skater.
>>
>>11178
Im not obsessed but I like his content. Just wished Carlos was still making vids with him.
>>
Bad skating, horrible branding, and I really hate the way he acts around kids. He seems to talk down to them, and it's not endearing at all. I don't like anything that they're doing except getting kids into skating. Just some lame ass dudes. It's a damn shame that there are kids that will want to grow up to be sponsored by Braille, and consequently never make it in the actual skate industry. Also he's got some shit wrong with his brain, or he's on benzos
>>
Just unfollowed Braille Skateboarding and Braille Army because I found out about the Scientology. Fuck Kyro that's some weasel shit.
>>
>>11734
Not to mention the cringe fucking fingerboards they did. Its embarrassing seeing grown adults who could make good pro careers go down the drain of sucking off braille.
>>
>>11178
Youtube is partly to blame. It was really, REALLY easy to game YouTube's algorithm during the time he made it big with his channel. It reached a point where YouTube would bury anything related to skateboarding and replace it with his videos. Because him and revive would pump these videos out on a daily basis, YouTube would connect the dots as:
>"This 'Skateboard' video is getting a lot of traffic in a short amount of time, it's trending! This must be what people want when they search for skate videos"
Add that to the fact there's scientologists writing for the Huffington Post and Buzzfeed sharing his videos (I have proof of this, they actually work directly for Braille now), bumping up the SEO, further manipulating the algorithm to expose his content to people. Why are people obsessed? Well, if you're a skateboarder who has ever used YouTube, there's a good chance you've seen his face multiple times. Look a little deeper and you'll see his content mostly appeals to kids and normies who have absolutely no idea what skate culture is and probably never even played a THPS game. Look even deeper and you'll find that video of him saying he wouldn't be a good skater without scientology (anyone who sees him as the skate mentor he sells himself as is obviously going to be influenced by such words). Look even deeper and you find the entire thing is just a front for scientology and all the money made from anything he does funnels back into it. The whole thing, to sum it up, is sketchy.
>>
>>11724
This. Carlos learning vert with that new half-pipe would've resulted in some good videos.
What is Carlos doing nowadays?
>>
What would it take to beat (((Braille))) in their own game?
>>
>>12404
some jake paul type character to jingle the keys in front of a skateboard
>>
>>11661
Holy shit Nigel left? So its litteraly none of the original crew except the fat Asian anymore? Wow.
Anyway nobody cares about Aron.
The you make it we skate it series was a really cool fad series but obviously eventually would run out of ideas.
If I had money to produce a vidya it would have been a skate game that let you select all of the wacky boards they skated with various powerups associated with the material.
Could have been a good freemium mobile game cash cow at their peak.
>>
Bay Area skaters for you
>>
>>12404
Well, the skateboarding industry is partially to blame for their success. YouTube was a neglected platform for a very long time, and that gave Braille the opportunity to grow as big as it is today. Had The Berrics started on YouTube instead using their own garbage video player, Braille wouldn't have been a blip on the radar. But we're obviously seeing a change. The Berrics is now making their own clickbait garbage on YouTube, but they lack the parasocial relationship that these Skate Vloggers offer. The Nine Club was promising, but that's more of a podcast and even they feel like they're on a recline. I dunno, to beat braille at their own game would take making clickbait skate vlogs cool, and I'm not sure how that's possible. It's going to keep attracting kids who don't know any better and have no friends to skate with.
>>
>>11178
This giant cuck faggot should die. He can't skate for shit and just in general is a cock smoker.
>>
>>12460
Instead they decide to make a shitty toy line. And Nigel leaving was the last straw for me, Aaron is boring, all he does is shout like a fucking child.
>>
>>11182
what?
>>
is this an extreme sports board or a religious view opinion analysis board? are we doing the anonymous hacker legion "take down scientologists!" thing again?
>>
>>12808
fag
>>
>>12705
https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-fetty-potter
>>
>>12470
Steve Berra is a scientologist too. fuck em
>>
anybody else get a pedo vibe from aaron going to skate parks and shit? also yeah the fetty thing is fucked up
>>
>>11178
This guy's probably got hundreds of thousands of people to try skating through his vids. Who cares if he believes in some space cult?
>>
>>15159
lmao fuck off tom cruise you fucking faggot
>>
>>11215
>omg he donated to scientology
Bro this isn't reddit literally nobody cares. People dont watch his shit cause they like him they watch him for the skating direction
>>
>>11301
>wish we could have an eceleb board already, I don't care about this schnozentologist and neither should you
This.
Its like reddit up im this shit.
>>
>>15174
Kys reddit faggot
>>
>>16155
Holy checked and 5s!
>>
>>12470
Nah the Nine Club is still dope
>>
>>16152
>>16154
>>16155
>>16159
>>15159
>>12808
i see the scientology defence force is hard at work in this thread
>>
>>16292
I see the reddit reply-to-all faggot has shown up in this thread. Many such cases
>>
>>16320
Based
>>
>>16292
Cringe and retard-pilled
>>
>>11178
never liked this fag
>>
>>16320
>>>16292 #
>I see the reddit reply-to-all faggot has shown up in this thread. Many such cases
>>
>>16518
>non-reply
Okay
>>
braille's stupid but it's at least nicely separated from the rest of skating. braille's just a content house making skateboarding related videos for kids. couldn't care less about them personally besides the whole scientology thing. at least they're getting kids into it but SKATE HACKS is the better trick tipper and a way better skater than any of them.
RE: youtube, Ben Degros is great. Something about Dale Decker makes me dislike him but I'd suck his big veiny cock. George Poulos is a wimp but he's adorable but he needs to shut the fuck up about his helmet. Rad Rat is a nerd but he's really good at being a nerd, I don't care about him playing games. I'd rather watch Thrasher and Grey and Free skate videos than any of them.
>>
>>17491
fuck I forgot to say
the real asswipes of youtube are the ones like John Hill who try so hard to be authentic and taken seriously when they're just braille-lite. And fuck the Berrics.
>>
>>11178
I watched his content for MONTHS and never knew this
I was probably baited by the algorithm into his videos from the recommended
aaron always felt tryhardy trying to get the young audience
and after carlos and fetty left, the skill pool fell off a cliff and there were more and more gimmick videos so I left
>>
>>11292
Nice
>>
>>11831
>What is Carlos doing nowadays?

Shooting heroin from the looks of it.
>>
>>17491
I occasionally watch braille, but most of my skate content is Rad Rat, Johnny Giger and Jenkem magazine
>>
>>11290
that's rough lmao
>>
Only shit ever cool about Kyro was the limewire part from like nearly 20 years ago. The one kookily set to requiem for a dream song.

That shit was sick. And no one can deny it. Sonf kooky but this shit got my hyped growing up. The tricks were shit id never seen at the time.. and truly blew my mind. But yeah fell off hard and real lame human. Crazy he is the same guy. Never was a fan of him tho all those dudes are whack like skate light, diet crew. Couldn't imagine a few hours with them let alone traveling to and from somewhere 2 skate with them all day. Total kooks.

https://youtu.be/m1Q8Dirdzxk
>>
>>17854
>muh KOOK
this is how you know someone's spent their life talking shit over skating
>>
>>11290
Meh, he's probably laundering the money from something else he's got. Everybody knows Scientology is a meme nowadays.
>>
>>11748

Hope you don’t follow Berrics either then, since Berra, apart from being a massive fuckwit that loves himself way too much, simps for useless sluts like Skatemoss, but he’s also a Scientologist too.

Shame Koston got caught up with him, cause he seems like a really decent bloke.
>>
>>12404
A zoomer Dustin Dollin/Ali Boulala
>>
>>18326
Koston only did a couple of courses in 2007 about how to handle being a celebrity and how to be a good husband, shit like that, maybe he had a bout of existential anxiety or something at the time.
Berra swallowed the whole bluepill, and ride fake street curbs, it's real cringe.
>>
>>17496
Based.
>>
>>11178
he looks jewish
>>
Good skating youtube channels to help you avoid this trash

Skate Park Lessons
Thrasher
Jenkem
Jonny Giger
The Nine Club
Transworld Skateboarding
Ben Degros
JAWS
Shredz Skateshop
Rad Rat
NikeSB
>>
>>18823
>Shredz Skateshop
Based.
>>
>>17647
The only skate content worth watching was Grosso’s Loveletters (RIP)
>>
>ctrl+f skate sage
>0 results
Probably the best tutorial channel on youtube right now. I quit skating when I was 16 and I'm picking it up again at 25. I imagine a lot of dudes on this board are in the same boat. BTFOs the scientologist on a fraction of the budget.
>actually comes up with instructive commentary for slow motion footage
>has tutorials for all the tricks I could ever hope to learn
>no clickbaity zoomer shit videos
>takes his shirt off a lot (I'm gay btw)
>>
>>18326
yea I had to unfollow berrics after they did this cringe skatemoss GiRlS cAn SkAtE tOo video. I was like, damn, maybe film an actual good female skater rather than disrespect the discipline with this plastic whore
>>
>>18823
>jonny Giger
>Rad Rat
I don't even want to know what the fuck "skate park lessons" even is
>>
>>18823
>>19180
>Skate Park Lessons
I'm really happy I found this channel. It comes across as corny and unironically feels like it was produced in 2002 as a VHS lessons video, but the nuance in how he explains and breaks down tricks is the best. Also wanna shout out SKATE HACKS.
>>
File: me.jpg (42 KB, 750x697)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>19154
>takes his shirt off a lot (I'm gay btw)
you've peaked my interest
>>
File: download.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Why so John Hill?
>>
>>16292
I'm agnostic in the sense that I literally don't care enough to buy into a religion or be a fedora tier atheist so I just stay out of it altogether and I genuinely dig Aaron for the non elitist, laid back, and genuinely informative beginner level videos he's put out. All religions are equally retarded, you can't blame someone for donating to scientology once you realize all the other major religions are retarded too (or in other words, based on faith, ie; based on made up sky magic)
>>
thanks to you guys I watched a video of his channel, where he and his entourage kickflips a new vans shoe over a 1000 times.
it wasn't funny, no one was funny from his crew, he especially not, overall it was really weird, I would say creepy. the way he introduces himself is very cringe. it felt like there was some kind of sexual abuse tension or some kind of guru shit at least.
tl;dr: very creepy, not funny, discomfort.
>>
>>11178
He has a stereotypical face and it makes reddit moist.
>>
>>19432
THIS mother fucker is the most annoying person on all of the internet
>>
I don’t know. Why do you look like the only faggot who would like them?
>>
>>11182
this, I stopped watching their vids after they cancelled him.
>>
>>11178
Makes funny videos with skateboards that's it fuck you want a diagram?
>>
anyone that unironically likes him is either a middle schooler or has the marvel movie among us meme mentality of the average middle schooler
>>
>>16152
>Bro this isn't reddit literally nobody cares
being so new that you weren't here when 4chan abhorrently hated scientology
>>
>>11186
how do you like his videos, he stretches them out to 20mins so he can get the most ad rev from it and it shows
>>
>>22743
The vast majority of them do that it seems.
>>
>>12470
>It's going to keep attracting kids who don't know any better and have no friends to skate with.
yeah damn
imagine exploiting a lush untapped market
oldhead skaters were fuckin retarted Aaron love/hate the faggot saw that and capitalized
his tutorial videos and shit to help people learn are actually not half bad for new skaters
Where are the pros breaking it down to that degree? No where to be seen.
>>
>>11178
he looks like a pedophile
>>
>>24423
Would be kinda cool if it wasn't a bunch of pedos and scientologists teaching kids to skate.
>>
I know you zoomers can't comprehend this but a lot of skaters are weirdos or have something off

yes that's right, throughout history a lot of skaters were alcoholics, drug addicts, rapists, pedophiles, serious criminals, gang members, cultists, political extremists and so on

I know this is really bizarre to think because all your TikTok friends follow same trends and beliefs but that's the way how it is
>>
>>27940
I skate alone under bridges. Can comfirm I'm a lonely sk8'r and I did have a history of crime ( who didn't ), alchohol yeah went through a faze, but that was when i could drink like a fish.

Not sure about the rest.

yeah political extremist is accurate, they are either low key nazi's who hate the government, or tranny,blm nazi's, it's really fucked.
>>
File: nka-donnyhixsonwebm2.webm (2.85 MB, 1280x720)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>18823
What about NKA?
>>
>>11178
because hes from the san francisco bay area
>>
>>17644
he has some kind of skin disease now and doesnt skate that much
>>
>>29746
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtjKrW7Kh0bBZaXf56jL9_A

He's back but he's not really great in front of a camera
>>
They have their moments, The Christmas Tree incident, Fetty and Uzi nearly dying on the drift trikes and Carlos doing all his Braille drop stunts, having said that, if it wasn't for Ricky and Mowgli joining the team and the new Halfpipe I wouldn't bother watching any more.
>>
When Doug did the nollie triple heel
>>
>>11292
How
>>
>>11182
Excuse me bro
>>
>>29897
I prefer the old videos before the skatepark which were pretty chill to watch.
>>
>tfw this is what he believes
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1616543454209.webm
>>
>>27940
Im an autistic neet basement skater
>>
>>17854
>his skating was better when he was a skater
>his skating sucks now that hes a businessman
WOW who would have thought. he's still better than most of his haters whether they admit it or not and he's just learning to skate vert at like 40 years old. get fucked scrub
>>
>>27940
>rapists, pedophiles
Wait what?
>>
>>11178
he doesn't have style, he is a kook
>>
File: lk.jpg (76 KB, 491x522)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
HE
>>
>>19274
The skate park lessons guy is great but his format is repetetive as fuck. He comes over as a desperate failing coke fiend selling real estate but he genuinely rips and breaks everything down well. I think he overdoes the persona a bit because he's still getting no views.
>>
>he isn’t a Braille chad
>>
>>27940
What about Tony Hawk? He's cool...right?
>>
Braille trick tips are pretty good and they have some fun content. The scientology shit is very non-based but w/e.
>>
>>35455
The wildest Tony Hawk ever got was on tour with Hookups, but the team was guys like Jeremy Klein and Willis Santos, just geek stuff. Other than being "broke" in the late 90s, I don't think he was ever into sketchy shit. His dad was the president of some skate competition circuit.
>>33921
Some guys on (baker or deathwish, I think) got arrested for pimpin' and fucking underaged girls. Can't find who it was, they probably got memoryholed. I know TK was a gang member before getting on Baker (pretty sure he was their dope dealer too), the stuff that's blurred at the end of his Baker 3 part was a gun.
>>
>>36815
Fuck, just figured it out. It was Baby Scumbag and Keelan Dadd, who were on DGK at the time. I thought it was Kirby and Moose cause they got dropped from Deathwish at the same time.
>>
>>36816
Just reading a little bit about it now. Strange world we live in.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.