[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 119 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are helmets so fucking lame? Why haven't they been able to make them cool in the decades of production?

Why is going helmetless just so much cooler?
>>
They have to be stupid.
Its to encourage people who consider coolness more important than their own lives to buy an extra ticket in the great darwinian lottery.
>>
File: 5729_900.jpg (133 KB, 900x900)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>10945
Because we've lost great people like Dave Mirra, who suffered so many concussions that he developed a neurodegenerative disease. Anyone starting out in any sport should absolutely wear a helmet, especially if you don't know how to bail.
>>
>>10976
Andy is the man.
>>
How many concussions before it's a problem?
I've never officially be diagnosed with a concussion but I've taken some hard hits to the head that sent me spinning

Once I fell off a pogo stick, hit the back of my head
One I was flying a kite in the street I think and was running and tripped and hit my head on the ground
Once I flipped over the handle bars on my bike and the bike came up and hit my head
Once I was sitting on a car and my friend thought it would be funny to drive away as a prank and I fell off the back. I actually went to the hospital for stitches on that one
And I've been punched where I saw stars twice
And once at my friends house we were doing wrestling moves and he gave me a pedigree on the hardwood floor but he didnt know he was supposed to release my arms so I could break fall and he actually delivered the move. I didnt just see stars I saw blue birds and dont remember how it got home

I'm sure a few of those were concussions, is that too much?
>>
>>11016
>How many concussions before it's a problem?

It's like asking "how many bullets can I be shot with before it's a problem?"

Severity will differ from concussion to concussion, but enough little ones will fuck you up just as bad as a big one.
>>
Full face helmets can look cool. Too bad they are so expensive in comparison.
>>
File: 31izGjU57xL._AC_.jpg (11 KB, 295x289)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>11038
True, we should normalize full face helmets for non-motor sports
>>
Flatland skating is about as result as street basketball, and they don’t wear helmets.

Absolutely should for serious transition though
>>
>>10945
The same reason condoms are so lame. Fucking live a little man.
>>
>>11087
Can't imagine there's much overlap between skaters and people who know about Durarara
>>
>>11016
That's certainly enough to increase your risk of developing CTE. You need to be more careful going forward anon.
>>
>>11016
>I actually went to the hospital for stitches on that one
>where I saw stars twice
> I didnt just see stars I saw blue birds and dont remember how it got home
You've had like 4 bro. Please be careful anonymous!
>>
>>11038
>>11087
Full face is choice.
Cheap (~30-90$) chink full face are ill-fitted, unpadded less-coverage bike helmets with integrated shitty sunglasses, a plastic shell over it and enough slop to give you a fat lip in a low speed collision.
>>
>>10945
If the helmet looking cool were prioritized over the helmet being protective, then no one would wear a helmet at all.
>>
File: 1600813627292.png (1.3 MB, 1280x720)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
a bump helmet with a mandible is pretty slick
>>
If you think going helmetless is cool you're either a retard, 16, or have CTE. The choice to go helmetless is not about cool factor
>>
>>10945
I slipped on an oil spot under a car port with my pogo stick at like 9 years old and smacked my un helmeted head so hard I went colorblind for like an hour. going helmetless is not cool. wearing a spiderman foam helmet at 26 is cool
>>
>>11554
>cuck muzzle
>>
>>11662
Do Americans really
>>
>>11662
okay, let me know how your teeth look when you eat handlebars on a 4 wheeler
>>
>>11554
why does he wear the mask
>>
>>11027
This. Even sub-concussive trauma will still have a cumulative effect.
>>
>>11555
what is it then?
>>
>>12677

The desire to get pussy. Bitchs don't go for no helmet wearing basedboys
>>
>>12544
so the enemy can't read his lips
>>
>>12544
for the same reason you'd wear a full helmet on a dirtbike.
>>
File: yes.png (547 KB, 668x572)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>10945

nobody thinks helmets are cool because, in short, you don't think helmets are cool and you're projecting your opinion.

this is now the /helmet/ thread
>>
>>12677
Usually an understanding that although catastrophic, many people can skate decades without hitting their head. The odds are very low but the risk is high. So the discomfort of having a helmet strapped to your head isn't worth it for many. It is hot, it is itchy. It can fuck with your mind mentally as well. We all should be wearing helmets, but many of us choose not to. It's a personal choice. The only time it becomes annoying is when one camp preaches to the other about how their choice is the wrong one. That's how you get called a faggot at the local skatepark, regardless which camp you are telling for/at. This helmets are not cool shit is gay as hell, and the longboard phrase "no helmet no respect" is also gay. Just mind your own fucking business and skate
>>
I low-key wear ankle guards when I skate
>>
>>12924
>This helmets are not cool shit is gay as hell, and the longboard phrase "no helmet no respect" is also gay.
I'm convinced this is literally only a thing on the internet. I have never seen even one non-electric longboarder wearing a helmet in 5 years of skating in NYC.
>>
>>12926
based
>>
>>12926

I wear them ironically
>>
>>13062
Oh you do? I wear them obnoxiously, so people think I ironically do it, purposely
>>
>>12544
Because he's a big guy
>>
>>11554
would be nice to have a helmet like this with a shock absorption rating that doesn't make the top of your head look fuckhuge
>>
>>13117
>Oh you do? I wear them obnoxiously, so people think I ironically do it, purposely
...?
>>
>>13160
look at a Team Wendy bump helmet. I have an exfil and it really doesn't feel that large on my head at all
>>
>>13168
>skating in tactical gear
hmm.
>>
>>13168
>>13208
Yeah was hoping they would have something made for a civvy like me. I'm eating shit to do tricks, not for greater Israel.
>>
>>12925
too bad you high-key talk like a chimpanzee
>>
File: 1587353791517.png (103 KB, 470x340)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>13212
i dunno man, their civilian stuff looks pretty good too
>>
>>10945
being safe is not and never will be cool, think about all the cool shit. smoking, poker, gangsters extreme sports. helmets are safe and therefore lame.
>>
>>11555
>>guys magic the gathering is so much cooler than poker, unless you are retarded or have a gambling addiction. your going to risk getting a gambling addicition? that is not safe.
>>
this guy really likes poker
>>
Got one of these one the way for airsoft, but this thread's got me thinking. Would falling of a skateboard pose a problem for this design?
>>
>>13222
yeah it's not bad. I might try it on and see. I do appreciate the recommendation.
>>
>>13222
It looks like a light is supposed to attach to the front like an old timey miner’s helmet. Probably for the Go-Pro.
>>
>>13260
NVG mount for search and rescue or gopro mounts both fit
>>
>>13252
I have no idea what materials your replica is made of and to what standard it's made. if it's of equal construction but lighter metal, it'll shrug it off no problem but will probably fuck you up more than the helmet
>>
>>13264
Seems like the same construction, just made of steel rather than titanium. I just have an odd fear of what might happen if the bottom rim of the visor hits the ground.
>>
>>13270
you could hit an Altyn with a sledge hammer and not hurt the visor. if it's the same construction, you'll be fine. if you get it and it feels like chinesium, then you'll know not to try it. how would the bottom rim of the visor hit the ground? the only ways I could think it would do that, you're probably breaking your neck
>>
>>13274
Maybe I'll rough it up in a few airsoft matches first before seeing if it's fit for skating impacts.

>how would the bottom rim of the visor hit the ground? the only ways I could think it would do that, you're probably breaking your neck
I dunno, I guess I'm overthinking it a little.
>>
>>11548
Shit, i've been thinking of this man. Full face motorbike helmets are cooler looking than regular skate ones and also offer more protection. Easier to get too and around the same price. The downside is that they can only last one blow before they're out and i'm not sure how uncomfortable they might be, but once again, most of the skate helmets only last one hit anyways.
>>
>>13285
>most of the skate helmets only last one hit anyways.
Even worse, a lot of the skate helmets on the market aren't actually rated for any sort of impact. Very scummy move.
>>
File: 1585672521022.jpg (94 KB, 717x1074)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>12698
>doing it for pussy
Get on /fit/'s level.
>>
>>10945
I used to think the same, that helmets look so lame that I don't want to wear one whenever I'm skiing

then one day, I fell down and on accident a snowboarder fell on top of my skull board first
Luckily I was wearing a helmet

fuck me, seriosly, I don't care if it makes me look like an absolute clown, I'm never going to skii without a helmet in my entire life
>>
>>13363
Thank you Goku. I will do 100 kickflips in my gravity chamber.
>>
Wintersports helmets look cool with the mask and they are comfy to wear. I don't get it why some snowboarders don't wear them. Especially considering the way you fall if you catch your heel edge.
>>
/xs/ + /gd/ + /3/ cool helmet design collab when?
>>
>>10945
Motorcycle helmets and football helmets look cool. I remember I used to skate around with my old football helmet for safety, but when people asked, I said it was because it looked cool kek.
>>
>>13384
When I skiied basically everyone in the park had one on, it just became part of the uniform around 2008
>>
I feel like I’m lying to myself when I’m wearing a helmet. Like after 10 years of muscle memory on how to fall I should be able to trust my self enough that I will be able keep myself from hitting my head. And if I do hit it it’s gonna be hard enough that whatever shitty triple 8 helmet won’t do anything
>>
>>13640
hard to imagine any hard hit won't be way worse without a helmet, unless you are getting run over by a truck or something.
>>
>>13737
All the helmets besides those 100 dollar ones say protect up to minimum impact on the inside
>>
>>13285
>Easier to get too and around the same price
I tried to buy what I thought was a full face motorbike helmet back around August last year. It turned out to just be a bunch of shitty go-pro attachments.
>>
I don't wear a helmet. Reason: don't feel like it

Mine you fucking business and if you can't manage that then kys
>>
>>13640
the question should be why the fuck are you bothering to wear something that isn't impact rated.
>>
The whole helmet shit is r/Longboarding circlejerking. If you are bombing a hill at 30mph; sure, a helmet is a good idea. If thou are skating flat at less than 10mph then you might as well wear one when you go for a jog.

Seeing these reddit fags wear helmets cruising on a pump track is just dumb.
>>
>>14348
I wouldn't know mate, I don't go on plebbit.
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (2.62 MB, 600x338)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>10945
Brain damage and being fed through a tube isn't very stylish, so I wear one.
>>
I get the feeling many people don't understand how much worse concrete is for slams than softer surfaces are such as gravel.
>>
>>14143
ok then get one with a higher certification if you are so scared. are you poor? even if you hit your helmet and still get knocked out the helmet still absorbed however much energy of the impact even though it is over what it can keep you safe with
>>
>>10945
Ski helmets make you look better. You look like a fucking pin head if you're not wearing one due to the size of the gear. You look as dumb as you actually are without wearing the helmet, completely disproportional.
>>
>>13437
Snowboarders are retarded, drug addled children anon.
>>
>>12936
People just riding their board to get around the city probably aren't going to bother with a helmet, it's mostly for if you're carving down hills or trying to slide.
>>
>>15061
t. boomer skier
>>
>>15061
skies are for women and fags
>>
>>10976
Andy keeping it real.
>>
>>11016
You need better friends.
>>
>>11016
Well, you don't need serious concussion to have problem, just enough micro concussions and you will start feeling it.
You may not seem to have any, maybe some healed just in time but there is always some leftovers.
One fall too much and you are done, even with helmet on, who cushions but not everything.
You can lose eyesight, have neurological problems, musclemotoric problems or even mental problems due to that.
Better check yourself at doctor.
>>
>>15377
search your feelings, you know it to be true

>>15471
The nice thing about female skiers compared to snowboarders is they don't have HPV
>>
>>15471
any form of degenerate is more like to be a snowboarder. Literally every LGTBQIAGTA5 I know is a snowboarder.
>>
>>10945
it's a simple question anon
would you rather look cool and risk dying or look uncool for a few minutes but not die from an injury that might happen to you if you hadn't had one?
keep in mind that most people would saying dying is most uncool
>>
Tony Hawk wears a helmet and he's cooler than anyone you've ever known personally
>>
File: solid.jpg (19 KB, 200x355)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>12926
>>
>>11089
If you end up with one foot on your board you can really build up a lot of speed straight to the dome.

I wear a helmet because I love my parents and I don't want them to have to feed me tomato soup whilst I sputter out "i-i het my hwead skwateboarding."
>>
>>15754

Tony Hawk is the biggest asha who ever picked up a board, everyone in my country makes fun of him as the sterotypical asha american.
>>
>>10945
I made a united nations skate helmet i think its pretty cool
>>
>>10945
My opinion is that helmets aren't sexy but noticeable brain damage is even less sexy
>>
I skiied my whole life without a helmet until enough of my friends yelled at me to buy one, I still ride without it occasionally but if it's going to be an extreme day I'll take it
>>
>>11662
It's Mozzie, not muzzle
>>
>>10945
I wear a helmet at the park because I'm not gonna risk my life just to look cool in front of little part rats
>>
>>15782

You can build up a lot of speed jogging, doesn’t mean you wear a helmet when it’s icy out.
>>
For shit like snowboarding and skiing helmets just look so much better imo. I think people just look lame without one, especially with big ass goggles dwarfing their head.
>>
>>15972
>asha
???
>>
>>10945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9yL5usLFgY
>>
>>15972
Nobody cares bro. Skateboarding is an American activity. Your faggoty country can go fuck itself
>>
How dumb would it look to wear a full face Shoei helmet rollerblading? Like above and beyond how dumb people may think rollerblading looks already lol.
>>
File: 20200920_191444.jpg (1.65 MB, 3636x2044)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>13465
I honestly like my riding gear. Motorcycle helmets can look nice.
>>
>>16733
about as dumb as me wearing a fullface when i ride my dj at the saktepark. the only people who give a shit are dirtbag 20somethings and they stop bagging on you if you stick a 3whip in front of them
>>
I think that people associate helmets with sports where you are going really quite fast, like motorcycling, bike riding or other things like that. If you wear one just to practice ollies at like 2mph it looks wrong.
>>
File: IMG-7894a.jpg (1.36 MB, 1920x1440)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>10945
>helmets are fucking lame
I feel like snow helmets are the exception to this rule. You can definitely get a helmet that looks good. I'd still wear one even if they looked like shit, I definitely would have had some serious concussions over the years if not for my helmet.
>>
>>17012
It's because of the other gear that goes with it. You actually look more retarded without the helmet because your jacket etc makes your head look disproportionately small to the rest of your gear covered body. Plus the mask and goggles add to the helmet's appearance.
>>
>>13363
you're right, /fit/ doesn't lift for pussy.
/fit/ lifts for cock
>>
>>15972
I've tried googling 'asha' and can't find shit, what does it mean
>>
>>11016
I have 2 and its too much
>>
>>16697
Poor bastard, little do the realize I love helmets is the only thing he can say now
>>
>>15739
I'm a little fuzzy with my recall, I know it's from getting hit too many times
And that's how it feels, it's like a fog
When I'm trying to think of something specific like a word or a name it's right there and I know it but I cant quite get it out
>>
>>17769
How very American of you, thinking you can just "google" shit.
>>
>>14387
dude the tough thing about helmets, is a hit like that, your brain is still smashing against your skull
>>
>>15060
ski helmets also help air flow through goggles
>>
>>17890
But at least its staying in your skull so theres that
>>
>>17882
fuck off mutt
>>
>>10976
wtf what happened?
>>
>>17890
Urm, it is still smashing against your skull, but the absorb provided by the foam liner makes it smash way less hard. Something something physics....
something something why are airbags a thing?
>>
Suprised millenials still care about how helmets look when every other fashion thing people cared about seemingly died in the 90s
>>
File: retad.jpg (25 KB, 500x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
If you're not gonna wear one, just don't fall.

Otherwise you run the risk of actually becoming a retard and retards are significantly less cool than helmets.
>>
>>17890
You're absolutely right. FUCK HELMETS
>>
File: Helmet_Meantime.jpg (16 KB, 316x315)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Bad band, bad gear. Helmets: not even once.
>>
>>17890
you'd have to do it a lot to notice or cause damage. just look at boxers who had long careers. this guy wasn't even knocked out.
>>
Downhill longboard full face helmets are pretty nice. Sleek, not xboxhueg.
I’d remove the visor for daily use.
>>
>>14348
Even in my shitty 3rd world cunt where people barely know about the existence of plebbit and even less so the existence of the epic anonymoose legoon hacker 4chan, in my city where we have a sizeable longboarding community, all the OG players will call out anyone they see hopping on a longboard without a helmet.
Then again, if you must really insist in not wearing a helmet, I guess you don’t really have a need for that helmet in the first place.
>>
>>17890
you're already brain dead so don't sweat it
>>
>>20879
helmet kicks ass
>>
>>16066
Is drone-catching an extreme sport
>>
A lot of the windsurfing ones look alright.
>>
File: retard hat.jpg (32 KB, 640x404)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>government enforced retard hat
It's because skaters are retards.
>>
>>14387
it's not the same without audio
>>
>>10945
safety is cool
>>
>>10945
being a vegetable isn't cool either

https://youtu.be/b9yL5usLFgY
>>
>>11554
i thought patriots didnt wear masks
>>
Reminder to always tell any little kids you see how cool their helmet is.
>>
>>10945
It's a redpill on the fact that anyone who wears a helmet is a fucking idiot. They don't reduce brain trauma, all they do is increase the chances of your neck going to snap city.
>>
>>11678
Yes Americans really stand up for their own rights and freedom. It is literally what the whole country was founded on
>>
I wear pads/helmet because I eat shit a lot.
>>
>>18001
He had really bad CTE from the concussions that made his life a living hell. Ended up blowing his brains out in his truck.
>>
>>11087
>>13285
They're normal in longboarding for serious downhill racing where riders are hitting 60mph at times
>>
The "Safe Nerd" thesis holds that if you make riding a bicycle require a helmet, and you make all of the helmets look fucking dumb, faggots who are 2cool4school will not ride a bike (or engage in other risky behavior) because they'd have to wear a helmet in order to do so and they don't want to mess up their perfectly cum drizzled hair.

But then the kind of retard that would fall for this trick is also the kind of retard to go ride their bike in traffic without a helmet, so I don't think it works too well for its intended purpose.
>>
>>10945
convenience makes sports more appealing and accessible, therefore the easier to grow
>>
Kind of unrelated but I wanted to share my sister’s concussion story

>be my sister
>be on back of large sheep (pic related) backwards cleaning hooves cus it’s easy to clean their feet when you’re on top of them
>sheep gets startled
>sheep bolts foreword with my sister still on it sitting backwards
>sheep heads straight towards the solid metal horse trailer
>sheep makes sharp turn
>WHAM
>sister’s head slams straight into the side of the trailer
>she doesn’t even remember getting up and sitting on a bench nearby
>drive her to the hospital
The whole way there she is in a 60 second memory loop
>”did I say that already?”
>60 seconds later
>”did I say that already”?
>she was just fine a couple of hours later
>don’t go mutton busting

Concussions are nothing to mess around with. Wear your damn helmet.
>>
>>16744
Those helmets are for faggots who wear those leather jacket made in a sweatshop and sold for $500 and have zero rating.

Get a real helmet
>>
Is nobody gonna mention how you can also place stickers on helmets.
>>
why oneioin
>>
>>13146
>>13146
>>13146
>>13146
>>
>>25227
dealing with a mild one now
>be me
>ski valet
>closing down for the night
>push snowboard rack in tent
>snowboard comes out at mach 6
>edge first into dome
feels weird man last night i got a splitting headache and felt so nauseous
>>
File: Untitled.png (465 KB, 808x592)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
The America's Cup (sailing) helmets are pretty fuckin' cool looking
>>
>>10945
Anon you have a choice. Either weat a helmet and look like a retard or dont wear a helmet and become a retard.
>>
>>20879
no taste
>>
theyre cool if u wear them with the straps danglin
>>
File: cyb.png (3.78 MB, 1734x1217)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB PNG
i never snowboard without a helmet
i never skate with a helmet

nothing about a helmet is inherently uncool, I've seen a few very cool skaters with helmets on. i've definitely seen a hundred times more very bad skaters with a helmet on though. i think a lot of people probably just correlate being trash with wearing a helmet.

you dont really need a helmet if you're still learning to push or aren't doing too much on the board. i think more often than not people who wear helmets don't need them, and people who need them don't wear them.
>>
>>27295
maybe the insecurity feeds the necessity...
>>
>>11662
You will wear the cuck muzzle. You will eat the bugs. You will own nothing. You will be happy
>>
>>25766
i chuckled
>>
Any good helmet recommendations? I've got a cheap chinese one that looks terrible and probably would barely protect me.
>>
>>10945
R8 my helmet
>>
>>16653
>>17769
According to urban dictionary
>A girl/woman blessed with outstanding beauty. She turns heads every where she goes.
>>
>>11087
they are normal in mountain biking, i dont wear mine on the hike/ride to the top, but I do on the way down
>>
>>30946
Instead of being a faggot you should work towards mending the schism, 2/10
>>
File: f1.jpg (41 KB, 490x700)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10945
I think motor sports definitely have the coolest looking helmets. Also you will look a hell of a lot dumber being a paraplegic.
>>
File: 239879330.jpg (465 KB, 1972x1478)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>10945
it's not just helmets bro. everything in life looks like shit these days. clothes, houses, cars, work uniforms, militaries, home appliances and utensils, everything. even street lights looked aesthetic back in the day, and don't get me started on how every business these days needs to have obnoxious branding plastered all over their products. i can't buy a simple gym shirt without looking like a walking advertisement for nike.
>>
>>10976
Why does this lady have a moustache?
>>
>>20885
Coming from motorcycling I'm actually considering a lid like this when getting back into skating soon. Maybe the zoomies will give me shit, but I like my jaw, teeth, and nose too much to risk it.
>>
File: scam.jpg (234 KB, 1200x800)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>10945
Can someone explain how mips isn't a scam? Baked into their tests is the idea that the scalp does nothing to facilitate rotational movement, which is false. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0021929018303518
>>
>>33231
Because it reduces concussions. Because it works anon.
>>
>>10945
Anon, helmets are awesome, I would have a pretty bad concussion. I slammed face first into a tree yesterday. I just had what felt like a mild one
>>
File: lite-edit---16.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1200)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>10945
For me, I go helmetless because it would be very bizarre for me to fall on my head (I mostly do freeskating) and as others have said, Helmets tend to be hot, itchy and uncomfortable.
That said, when I go into aggressive skating again, I'm totally wearing protective gear, basically had to stop skating for several years due to completely shattering my arm and wrist like glass, even now I have no strength in that arm and I can't even make a fist.
Back in the late 90s and early 00s when I started skating, helmets were actually often worn as a cool fashion statement, so I don't know where this whole "Not becoming a paraplegic from a fall isn't cool" thing came from.
>>
File: HEDGEN1.jpg (160 KB, 544x591)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>Why haven't they been able to make them cool in the decades of production?

They have.
>>
>>10945
Yeah just dont wear your seatbelt either bro you'll be fine in a crash
>>
penis penis penis penis.

penis penis penis?
>>
>>10945
this thread was made by big pharma. I like my head safe and comfy
>>
>>10945
Helmets are fine and you're a fag for caring about what other people think. Had an OTB crash 3 years ago and walked away mostly fine but my helmet split in half.
>>
>>15061
low quality bait. This guy is the reason I wear a helmet on the hill. If your not going to cause an accident on the slope your one of those obnoxious shits who pulls the bar down the moment everyone gets on the lift and smacks people in the back of the head

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.