[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/xs/ - Extreme Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: Thumbnail.png (733 KB, 1280x720)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
Young Tate explains why he is fighting

Check this out:
https://youtu.be/KfiOz9AqRS8
>>
>>106070
Easy marketing eh? Fuck off
>>
>>106070
Is that Andrew Tate?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Luton Premier Inn. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Andrew Tate screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Tate and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Andrew Tate, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Tate stole my heart and drank my sneed.
>>
I would rape him with a crowbar and pull his intestines out for his sins against the white race
>>
this guy is a massive chud but the fact that these faggot streamers are platforming him so they have something to be appalled by is hilarious and I am now a fan
>>
>>109878
Post face. Let’s see who is calling people a chud. Especially since this guy is 6’4 and ripped. All I know is this guys haters are just straight jealous that he makes enough fuck off money where he can say whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>106070
I kind of agree with him in this video. Fighting just feels...right to some people.
>>
>>109884
He says retarded shit online and is a sex trafficker. Extremely low brow to insist that everyone that criticizes the retard rapist is jealous. Are you jealous of Prince Andrew? He has way more money than you bro
>>
>>109884
no thanks. As a new fan of tate I must maintain combat readiness at all times and publishing my face will only serve to compromise my position as a top g.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.