[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685110023334540.png (245 KB, 586x502)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Why are silicon valley tech freak elites so terrified of death? What do they know about the afterlife that we don't?
>>
>>34869180
they know theirs is fucked
>>
>>34869180
>What do they know about the afterlife that we don't?
nothing and that's why they're so terrified of it
>>
All they have to do is repent and accept Jesus as their savior. Then again, easier said than done for literal demons.
>>
>>34869180
If you only knew the whole truth... that's not his "son". That's his clone, and when he's reached the end of his road and there are no more tricks left to rejuvenate him, he's going to transfer his consciousness into the clone. The elites have secularized and perfected the 6 Dhammas of Naropa. That's all I'm allowed to say here right now.
>>
>>34869186
This.

They unironically got so obssessed in the 3D world, hence why they sacrificed so much to get to their level, that to think there is something beyond is unfathomable to them.

Smart, but not wise.
>>
>>34869180
idk they probably know theyre doomed and strive to hide from it. lol
>>
>>34869197
Christcucks fuck off, the nazarene was an insane rabbi utilized by the romans to create an autocratic religion for sheeple
>>
>>34869180
freaks that deserve death so they do anything to stop it. But all living things succumb to death. YOU. CANNOT. ESCAPE.
>>
>>34869186
Seriously this. They fall for the dumbest cult grifters in their little towns and aren't what you'd call well versed in metaphysical matters. Most of the Valley is autistic atheists and the best you get are LoA nerds or self help junkies who are about as coherent and practiced as your average anon. That is to say, not at all.
>>
>>34869197
I hate being poor. I would sell my soul if it meant that kind of wealth. All of my problems in life are money related. Anybody who says money cannot buy happiness has never had to choose between eating or paying a bill.
They fear death because they killed God and know what they are in for in the afterlife. When I say killed, I do not mean literally or in the conventional sense. It has been said already by much more articulate people.
>>
>>34869183
This and there's no more to it
>>
They know that religion is bullshit and once you die that's it. That's why they do things to live as long as possible.
>>
>>34869221
>to think there is something beyond is unfathomable to them.
it just is "focus on what you can control instead of what you can't"
they all want something beyond so that way they can control it.
if we knew undeniably reincarnation and afterlife were real and how to control it then literally everyone on the planet would be living to get the best next life possible instead of focusing on this one

>>34869342
>Most of the Valley is autistic atheists
all of them are extremely desperate for proof of the supernatural
having an afterlife that solves all my problems would be way better than having to solve them myself
>>
>>34869342
What's "LoA"?
>>
>>34869206
All of this is known and there will come a time when they will desire death and it will elude them, leaving them in a hell of their own making.
>>
>>34869180
Most nouveau riche Silicon Valley fags are pretentious atheists that initially don't believe in any afterlife.
Once they "make" it and start getting connections, venture capital, and invitations to private parties, they quickly come to realize that all the established kikes do believe in an afterlife and that they are deathly afraid of it.
That, in turn, leads to a)the kikes and their (often hapless) shabbos goyim to fear death, seeking immortality, transhumanism, panaceas, and control, and b) leads to a compulsion to subvert, distort, and corrupt others. It's the crabs-in-bucket mentality coupled with the need to assuage the emotional strain of incessant fear and paranoia they feel.

Incidentally, it has nothing to do with the bootleg jewish cult called christianity, that the kikes thought up to destroy europeans and devolve them into shabbos goy vassals for 2 millennia and counting.
Repentance does jack shit. You are judged according to your actions, based on the universal moral framework. Infractions are most severe when against family, then against relatives, then against your kin, then against your genus.

The closest approximation of the moral framework are the delphic maxims.
>>
>>34869359
Mark 8:36
“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”
>>
>>34869572
Delphic Maxims were meant to keep ancient proles in their place, just as Christianity was.
>>
>>34869180
You just want to live longer bro
>>
>>34869468
law of attraction
>>
A lot of atheist retards in here. Repent.
>>
>>34869430
>if we knew undeniably tomorrow and waking up were real and how to control it then literally everyone on the planet would be living to get the best next day possible instead of focusing on this one
>>
>>34869477
Checked. God is the greatest comedian ever; they love the material world so much? Well, He's going to grant their wish but they aren't going to like it lmao
>>
>>34869761
I do this everyday and my future self is always thanking my past self for helping and looking out for me and for giving myself a clean slate each day to begin again and live to my fullest potential
>>
>>34869180
They don’t know anything. They don’t have faith. That’s where fear comes in.
>>
Have yet to meet one of you who dies for sport
>>
>>34869183
>they know theirs is fucked
>>34869362
>This and there's no more to it
You know that old wisdom not to be too materialistic?

"Everything you have here, you can't take with you. Not your wealth, nor your power, nor your body or mind. Everything must be left behind."

Can you imagine how terrifying it must be for someone to fear their mortality so much that they resort to this? If there isn't an afterlife, you'll have to let it go anyways so don't sweat it. If there is an afterlife, you'll have to let it go anyways so don't sweat it.

>>34869430
>all of them are extremely desperate for proof of the supernatural
And they'll never get it, because their frame of mind will never believe it even if it were front and center, yelling in their face.

At least they can hit all the acid they want and try to understand. I'm kinda surprised with all the chemical minmaxing they take that none of them really hit any sort of semi-awakened state. All of those nootropics and psychoactive substances didn't do them any good, it just gave them the resolve to wagecage harder instead. They are truly hopeless.

I hope those DMT dickheads all call them niggers on their way through.
>>
>>34869865
That's good. My impression is that this isn't the approach "literally everyone on the planet" takes.
>>
>>34869180
He who loves his life in this world will lose it
>>
>>34869183
fpbp
>>
>>34869180
Imagine doing all this then getting hit by a bus lol
>>
>>34869180
I'm not afraid of death but no one wants to die.
Whatever you believe, death is boring as fuck... except for Mormonism. That seems to be an exception.
>>
>>34870060
Retarded. quote. You lose your life no matter what.
>>
>>34869180
Hey anon. You're playing Dark Souls and you just amassed 80 gorillion souls.

Even though the game keeps going after you respawn until you beat it, how hard are you going to avoid an unkillable boss chasing you?

Now imagine it's a rogue like souls game with player to player looting, and the map, your build, and your starting conditions is basically randomized every time you start over by the billions of other players actions, so there's just zero chance you can recover anything you dropped, even if you could figure out where it still was.

Would avoiding that unkillable boss, to NOT be forced to start back from scratch, not become your highest priority? Especially in a system where quality of play and cheapness of life greatly changes depending on how many souls you've amassed and your randomized starting conditions?
>>
>>34869180
>that face
he's getting scammed
>>
File: IMG_20230526_163017.jpg (131 KB, 720x378)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>34869180
His ' blood boy' ? The fuck????
Here comes the slow drip. drip. drip. disclosures we've all been waiting for.
>>
>>34869206
This deserves its own thread.
>>
>>34869180
They are better than egyptian elites in that regard imo.
>>
>>34869180
That kid's eyes are totally lifeless.
>>
>>34870001
The problem is that no matter how likely it is that we will live again, there simply isn't any easy proof. Almost everyone wakes up and remembers who they were yesterday, and they are fairly certain they'll wake up again when they go to sleep the following night. It's a smart analogy that fits in some ways but we can't really compare the afterlife to sleeping and dreaming. It's a matter of spirituality and faith instead of materialistic logic.
>>
>>34871094
Sometimes I daydream about having savestate abilities in real life; able to carry information through instances of my life in a nonlinear fashion.

Then I had the idea, "what if something out there started punishing me for doing something so unnatural?" And I envisioned interdimensional tunnel-worms the size of schoolbuses but as fast as bullet trains warping out of spacetime portals. I'll be sitting at the lunchtable in 8th grade trying to change my future and *bam* the whole lunchroom explodes as one of these demons launches right at me out of nowhere, with no warning. It kills a bunch of people and the timeline is fucked. I can't load savestates to that part of the timeweb anymore; I have to either jump to a parallel timeline made at a prior point, or go back deeper into my past and start a new offshoot timeline that's far enough away from these worm demons that they can't tunnel through time to get me. They'll pollute and feast on any point in time that I load into too often. However if I jump from point A (fucked) to points B and C, wait a while, and return to a moment slightly before A, I can avoid getting tunnelsnaked.

But then the longer I stay alive, as decades and centuries pass, I'll find that the world begins to place new punishments that force me to retreat to different parts of my timeweb. Perhaps eventually forcing me to die all together, and face judgment from God like I've been avoiding.
>>
this has some true detective vibes
>>
>>34869180
It isn't "what do they know about the afterlife" it's "why are they scared of the afterlife"? The answer is because of all the heinous shit they've been doing like fucking child blood libel.
>>
>>34869186
^^^this. thread's been answered.
>>
this is what happens when you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour
they do not want to accept the gift of Eternal Life that we all have, and instead resort to extending their material form for as long as possible
>>
>>34869180
Death is a scary concept to many people, especially to materialists that believe there is nothing after death. Most people are already pretty concerned about their mortality to begin with, but imagine actually having the means (or the illusion of it anyway) to truly extend your life or even achieve mortality? That would make anyone neurotic. In a way, death being so final is actually a blessing, because we don't have to worry so much about avoiding it and more just living a good life.
>>
>>34869206
This. Dude in OP is preparing his vessel for transfer. But they will beg for death in the end.
>>
>>34869180
I imagine if you are actually a real human like them who are not just soulless tax cattle, you actually want to live longer.
>>
>>34869197
You don't get it anon. Their savior is the devil. We don't have a common god.
If we sin we are punished in this life by letting the devil in, and this is how we suffer. The devil is in control of this realm for this period in time.
They on the other hand, will at death face the inevitable judgement by our lord, jesus christ. duality
>>
>>34871759
its funny that rightfags and christcucks have so much corssover. both reactionary to the bone, if we locked them to a different board, so they could only talk to each other, they'd lose their fucking minds to boredom.
>>
>>34871647
Lmao those decadent sodomites are a far cry from a human, golem.
>>
>>34869713
Then, maybe you could repent from your overweening Christcuck arrogance?
>>
Guys I have a confession to make.

Last year life hasn't been going so well...

Naaah I'm not gonna tire you with my trials and hardships, but I gotta say that the way the world is going towards MASSIVE ENSLAVEMENT is just too much for me...

I mean... Where are the forces of good? I can only see evil and I do try, TRUST ME I FUCKING TRY SO HARD to be good and the better version of myself. Even towards people that haven been proven toxic against me, I show understanding and compassion. So much so that they have come sometimes to me for guidance.... (that felt as if I did something good)

BUT

Where are the forces of good...? What is happening? Why is it that all I see around is evil?
>>
>>34871778
I have no idea to what you are trying to incinuate. Can you elaborate?
>>
Who want's to live forever? People who are not human to begin with..
>>
File: 1624970775257.png (266 KB, 661x661)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>34869180
A lot of elites have done a lot of evil and fear retribution...but what exactly is wrong with wanting to live forever anyways? Prolonging your life is just smart. If there is reincarnation, immortality is skipping the extra step. If there is an infinite afterlife, then what difference does it make if you spend 100 years here or 1 million?

Really, the smartest move is to try to find a way where you can exist in the physical and hereafter whenever you want, and only immortality allows you the time to figure that out. You lose nothing by being immortal, only gain. Hell, to people who complain it is a "curse" I assure you that even if you got high speed regeneration that there will be plenty of ways to kill you if you wanted to let it happen.
>>
>>34869180
Dude is just a guy investing money to look youthful and healthy, like the hundred of hollywood celebs before him, with expensive procedures and healthy diet and exercises, the dude is just applying a autistic approach to it and everybody bites the bait, just trying some shit with blood and you guys are falling for le "rich guy using blood to stay younger, this is spooky!" he is just a retarded and everybody paying attention to him.
>>
is you niggas retarded
I need 10k years minimum just to clear my backlog
>>
>>34869180
They probably made a deal and have to serve the ones that made life so easy after they die.
>>
File: glu.jpg (54 KB, 346x482)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>34871971
>>
>>34871163
My point is that even though everyone knows tomorrow will come, many people live like the future doesn't exist. Therefore even if we knew reincarnation was certain, many people would still YOLO their lives.
>>
>>34869206
What the hell are you talking about? Are you off your meds? You sound like a paranoid nut job. Get fucked asshole.
>>
>>34869180
they probably know they're going to hell.
>>
>>34869197
Repentence isn't easy, it's hard.

Facing and admitting all your sin, preferably trying to attone for it too.
>>
>>34871971
>if there is an infinite afterlife, then what difference does it make if you spend 100 years here or 1 million?

Because one world is tainted and the other isn't
>>
>>34869255
Retarded nigger who's a degenerate
>>
>>34869180
they had luck in this one and they know they are hacks
>>
>>34871100
>>34872034
This honestly, the ways things are going I'm probably going to look younger than him when I'm his age and I don't care about any health fads, this just proves billionaires are retarded.
>>
>>34874618
Kek same here. I'm being judged that I'm 24 when I'm 34
>>
>>34869180
They have no higher belief structures that can be used to can satisfy their social and emotional needs as human beings. That’s one of the main functions of religious structures.
To facilitate moral structures that you can use to better yourself and derive a sense of acknowledgment from the actions you’ve achieved from it.
to create common cultural consensus’s so that people can work together against the chaos of the natural world.
To ascribe meaning to the rituals people undertake in their lives. So that people have the emotional satisfaction derived from their participation in it.
To give answers to the abstract questions our abstractly thinking minds ask.
These people live in a cold and soulless reality where there is no beauty and no passion for life. Where all that matters is wealth sex and power. Instead of finding ways to confront their mortality and make the most of their time on earth they buy into humanist ideologies that have continually failed to really help people in hopes that they can push for a world order that will let them escape death.
>>
>>34874449
>Christcucks when you look at them the wrong way

So blatantly going against the Bible. Ultimate hypocrisy
>>
> based rich guy used his money keep himself young
> cattle on /x/ try and act like this is a weakness
> “and they are all going to hell hahaha”

Cope.
>>
>>34871804
In the dark, lonesome lights shine the brightest

Fight, brother.
>>
>>34869180
>Why are silicon valley tech freak elites so terrified of death?
they're psychotic materialistoids
simple as
>>
File: 1684951106093095.jpg (14 KB, 266x130)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>34871971
To continue with your reasoning, if you make it so that any death or end of existence even within state of immortality aren't a problem for you personally, then you skip even more middleman steps. Unironically.
>>
>>34869206
Go proselytize on pol Christcuck. Why can't you lot go a hour without trying to impose your organized religion on the masses?
>>
>>34869180
God and a variety of other creatures want to eat your soul when you die.
>>
What's so demonic about online payments?
>>
>>34869180
The more you achieve on Earth means you stay in the ether longer before being projected back to earth for more experiences

The ether is quite a pleasant experience but if you achieve nothing on earth you get sent right back rather quickly

Achievement in the spiritual sense
>>
>>34869180
THEY FEAR DEATH FOR THEY KNOW BEHIND IT THEY ARE TO BE THE FIRST SWALLOWED INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL
>>
>>34875065
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>34869180
>What do they know about the afterlife that we don't?
But the thing is afterlife is not good thing for you by itself, why else its forced upon you and its so hard to get rid of?
>>
>>34869255
>insane
You don't have right to call anybody sheeple.
>>
>>34869359
reject God and you will be wealthy
>>
Whatever he's doing is obviously way less effective than what this nigga right here does
Look at him
Looks younger than that 45yo grandpa and he's older than he is
>>
>>34871094
>Would avoiding that unkillable boss, to NOT be forced to start back from scratch, not become your highest priority?

The highest priority of the game is to beat the fucking game.
>>
>>34875669
Letos been at it for like 20+ years, bryan johnson started like 5 years ago
>>
>>34869206
i mean a son is technically a clone of their parents dna so yeah lol
>>
>>34875669
true, that's jesus reincarnation btw.
>>
>>34869183
This.
>>
>>34875805
Leto only uses the blood of GIRLS though
Male blood turns you into a gay servant of the demiurge
Bryan Johnson is akabbalistic pig fucker hand to god
>>
>>34875845
Bryans actually a practitioner of semen retention
>>
>>34875858
>semen retention
And Leto cooms every day into pussy
Turns out sex saves lives
>>
>>34869180
If you hang around long enough, maybe they want to rule?
>>
File: 1674510595121470.jpg (81 KB, 907x655)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>34869887
>>
>>34869761
Dude, people are CONSTANTLY worried about the future and stuck in plans instead of living in the moment. I hear this shit all the time at work, no one is ever focusing on what they're doing today, it's always tomorrow, this weekend, next week... Everyone around me is constantly griping about how bad today is and openly wishing for the day to end so they can start tomorrow anew.

Ever gone to a job interview? Every job interview I've ever had has always had a moment like this:
>Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>Me: I don't know, I don't try to make plans that far in the future because I prefer to focus on what I'm doing now and anything could change in that amount of time.
>Interviewer: *stunned silence*
They don't even know how to respond to the very concept of not planning out your own life years in advance, they just look surprised and sit there for a second before moving to the next question without any actual response to my answer, even if the interview had been very conversational up to that point.

So yes, I can say pretty confidently that the vast majority of people are barely living in the present and constantly thinking about what's coming in the future. That's even why we have a saying to encourage people to stop doing that: "Live every day like it's your last." And no, people almost never actually follow that advice.
>>
>>34869180
they know they're damned
>>
>>34869180
this has mad gay vampiric incest slavery vibes, which is just a lil hint of the sorts of monstrous distortions we will see when they finally crack the code
>>
>>34874180
This is /x/, you retard. Who the fuck comes on /x/ expecting reasonable and logical discourse? You're a white girl in the ghetto. You get fucked.
>>
>>34875065
>6 Dhammas of Naropa
>Christcuck
>>
>>34869290
Sure you can't escape but why do people keep going to see the next day if that isn't part of what we are supposed to be doing? We live to see the next day always and they're just on top of that. IDK if you want death so bad go seek it. The real thing is scarier than your imagination perceives it to be I assure you.
>>
>>34871804
The unintelligent are easily guided towards slavery because it's the perceived way to have a life outside of slavery, to be the slaver. My dad is always talking about starting a business but all he really wants to do is manage other people to do the work he is doing now instead of him doing it and then reap the rewards and live more freely, at the cost of a bunch of laborers doing work that drains the soul. This can't be fixed easily but you have to carve life out to be the best it can be and condemn those who would be such slavers, out to get their own and the best for themselves with no regard, respect or forgiveness. We are all here to enrich ourselves but if you do not enrich the Earth with your presence, then you are doing it wrong, and a lot of people are doing it wrong.

See Bill Gates in crying about how work sucks while he has cheated and lied and has millions, just like all those billionaires. They forget everything except how to legally steal and they are empty inside and alone, afraid of the world because of all their potential enemies.

I was hit in the head recently and I hit other people, a drug dealer and his girlfriend. No one helped me. I felt like I was drowning, I thought I was going to be broken when I was hit. It was scary. Not that I have anything against drugs and their use, but street thugs selling drugs are typically disgusting people.
>>
>>34875826
Cloning is asexual, however, and a sexual replicant is not a clone, it's a separate being.
>>
They deny Gods existence and became evil fully submerged into Roman hedonism.
>>
>>34876552
was needing to read this. thanks anon
>>
>>34876689
could you prove that he's not his son and a clone ?
>>
>>34869255
Begone, vile emissary of accursed woe
>>
>>34874814
>Cope.

I envy their money, not their stupid decisions and their pathetic attempt to live longer.
Then they take the vaxx and die in young age after all that bullshit...
>>
>>34869180
Oh yeah, that's evil.
>>
File: 1651638158618.gif (1.33 MB, 320x240)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>34869180
You're worse than cattle, predictably missing the point of life; thus, in effect, not living at all. They're intelligently addressing life, it's not about death, since it's a non event. While the majority is merely wood to burn, they're concerned with the fire.
>>
>>34876619
They're just glownigger kikes lmao
>>
>>34869180
I wouldn't want to prolong my existence in one of the faggiest, most retarded, fake and lame ass world imaginable.
>>
>>34869180
So one guy has a ocd freak out and is obsessed with cracking the code of practical longitivity and somehow u think this applies to everyone lol. I hate this website I'm done. I hate everyone I'm going to kill myself pretty soon like in ,80 years I'm going to kill myself when I'm 99 and I'm going to make a mess in a local Walmart or whatevr the local grover chain is I don't give a niggerfuxk
>>
>>34869180
Be all you can be. Still lots of earthly pleasures to be enjoyed. I'd get a blood boy or two if I could afford it. =)
>>
>>34869180
>spend billions on looking young
>look the age you are, but twinky
Kek. Imagine.
>>
>>34880001
It's not just about looks. It's about feels too, and stamina, and general virility. Him looking twinky is due to his Germanic wizard genes, which is beyond him to change.
>>
>>34869183
Based.
>>
>>34869255
Based. OG Jesus(real name Joshua) wanted nothing to do with religion yet asswipes decided to take his message and turn it into a religion in which some narcissistic god turns himself to man and needs to be killed for him to forgive his children. Like wtf is wrong with with these churchcucks
>>
>>34869180
that guy is such a fucking idiot. he's so delusional that he actually thinks he looks as young as his son.
>>
>>34880158
The most stupid aspect is to dedicate his life trying to escape the inevitable.
>>
>>34869180
Rich people who are immortal is a pretty based idea. What I read in this thread is a bunch of plebs masking their envy in pseudo-puritanical screeds against supposed folly. It's just sour grapes.
>>
>>34869255
What about the nerevarine?
>>
>>34880554
Just destroy the phylactery and they will fall like any other abomination.
>>
>>34876611
Eat my asshole you son of a bitch!
>>
>>34871094
well put. brian's conclusion is a logical deduction founded/predicated on 100 other logical deductions that come before it.

why do studies study random people? Wouldn't we follow 'studied people' for maximum studiousness? We use control samples for flour. grain. oil. but no median man. random
>>
>>34869180
Because death makes us all equal. Thanks to death there is no eternal suffering nor eternal tiranny.
The pharaohs had their piramid and they still died like everyone else and its the same now with the elite. They already have everything that could be had yet they will die like everyone else equally. They are terrified that there is something that can be bought
>>
File: batman.gif (564 KB, 500x240)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>34880913
Don't know what a bunch of superstitious Jews have to do with it, but ok.
>>
>>34869255
This is rude. Honour him if you believe he was a radical reformer but not the divine. You can disapprove of Christianity to a small or large degree but it doesn’t make sense to dishonour the noble Yeshua of Nazareth from human history who benefited his people, and taught them to have some respect people outside his tribe.
>non-Christian Yeshua respecter
>>
>>34870565
>he doesn't get it
>>
>>34869197
Fuck off dead jew worshippers
>>
>>34869180
>>
>>34880120
>OG Jesus(real name Joshua) wanted nothing to do with religion
That's not true at all. What part of "I have not come to abolish the law but to complete them" don't you understand?
>>
>>34876552
such is the fate of the wagie
>>
File: SatansWarrior1.png (865 KB, 933x525)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>34875314
>>
>>34869197
Jesus is an allegory for the sun. It’s funny how retarded you all are.
>>
>>34869430
Surprised more of them aren’t fucking around with astral projection. More profound than VR imo
>>
>>34885233
No retard,
Yeshua was channeling the 6th octave also known as christ conciousness.
>>
>>34885353
Astral projection is hypnagogic hallucinations that occur during the interphase between waking and sleep. The astral realm does not exist not one bit.
>>
>>34869180
its freezing cold, you starve, your horny, your thirsty, tired, you can communicate with no one in the real world, etc. and its been like that for millions of years. so you end up attaching yourself to a real human that engages in whatever vice you had, and you feed off that energy with a bunch of other spirits. thus is the fate of the sons of cain from birth. no refunds lol
>>
File: serpentseed.jpg (24 KB, 367x450)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>34869197
not possible for anyone besides adamites
its pretty funny that you will actually feel smug about killing people who were placed on a set path with only one way forward
sure their pieces of shit but not even a single heavenly entity did anything to stop it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.