[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20230126_092246.jpg (2.88 MB, 4000x3000)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
Redpill me on opium
Is it demonic?
I have used it for 7+ years without developing dependency
ama
>>
>>33929541
>I have used it for 7+ years
>without developing dependency
I, uh... I deny this, OP.
>>
I've always found the observation that opium seems to visually age users by about ten years and then keep them looking like that for the rest of their lives interesting
>>
>>33929630
It's true though. No withdrawals. Only use it once per month
>>
>>33929754
>I feel the need to use it once a month
>No withdrawals tho
You just have a longer tolerance period. Try going two months and you'll be fiending
>>
>>33929832
>feel the need
Bitch did I say that?
I can take it or leave it and I regularly go longer than a month without it with no issues or cravings. I'm not saying my life is not worse off because of it, that may well be true, I can't know how my life would be different without it, but I can say with certainty that I can abstain from using it with zero issues
>>
File: kcr6js56k75tejt.gif (3.15 MB, 640x478)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB GIF
>>33929887
>I can quit any time I want!!!
>>
>>33929919
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Fact is I can tho. To be fair I am severely depressed so I do consider the possibility that it has been exacerbated by my use. I don't need to use it tho. I'm way more addicted to alcohol and weed.
>>
>>33929932
Who are you really trying to convince here, anon?
>>
>>33929541
You do pure opium? What country do u live in ? Where do you get it
>>
>>33929948
M-myself? Is that the right answer desu?
OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT
Thank you for waking me up to the realities of my life
No seriously. I use it a handful of times a year. That is not addiction.
>>
>>33929987
Not pure opium. Tea from dried poppies or seeds. I won't disclose how I get it. You can make tea from seeds very easily and they are readily available from your local supermarket, depending on where you reside the quality will vary but if you want to try it the stuff is easy to acquire. It is dangerous and most who try fall into dependency but if you are disciplined and mature I do advocate it as a good natural source of pain relief if you need it.
>>
>>33930029
I probably shouldn't be posting this info to be honest. It's better that it remains relatively unknown.
>>
>>33930029
haha me and my friends used to get big 50 lb bags of poppy seeds from a local grocery wholesaler for that exact purpose. We used to brew potions like a clan of shamans. Shit was cash
>>
>>33930034
But it's definitely safer than street heroin or pills
>>
>>33930034
LOL anon the cat got out of the bag with PST like.. half a decade ago, many sources began washing their seeds because of teen mom panic. I'm surprised your supermarket even has unwashed seeds most have to order them from a vendor.

also ANY LURKERS do not do this probably the easiest way to get totally fucked dependent on opiates I'd argue it's as bad as street dope because of how fucking LONG the high lasts when you take that giant mix of oral opiate alkaloids.
Spiritually it's a shit drug unless you take a low dosage and even then there's better options. It's pretty damn good for acute trauma though.
Fuck Purdue.

Good on you for maintaining monthly usage, don't listen to the absolute retards saying that's addiction. More than that though...
Also, get off the alcohol and weed combo, that's not doing you any favors with the depression sadly. It does for awhile then it doesn't and it's hard to say when but it really is true, I'm still fighting off weed but I gave up the nicotine alcohol heroin etc...
There's my sober rant/blogpost.
>>
>>33930002
>once a month
>handful of times a year
You know what we say to be true just from this dialback alone.
>>
>>33930073
fuck off the alcohol is a bigger problem for him you're blowing that out of proportion
>>
>>33930057
Fuck yeah anon good post.
From what I understand most bulk sources who say that they wash seeds actually don't because it's too time consuming and not financially viable to do so properly. Either way you can still get high off most "washed" seeds. In my country at least.

I don't see how it's a shit drug to me it's the goat. Straight from the plant so seems to me it's how God intended morphine to be utilised.

Yeah I'm working on the other substances, have been for a long time. Poppy seems to help carry me through when I'm withdrawing from them. If anything just the knowledge that I have this thing available to me keeps me going
>>
>>33930073
technically you could fit thousands of something into a handful, depending on the thing
>>
>>33930073
Can you fit 12 things in your hand?
>>
No way to consistently dose with poppy seed tea. One batch / harvest of seeds can be wildly stronger (or dirtier) compared to another from the same supplier. Proceed with caution.
>>
>>33930112
I have overdosed before. It gives you plenty of warning. Then you know it's not safe to fall asleep
>>
>>33930073
>>33930097
the "handful" he is referring to is a handful of poppy seeds
>>
>>33930091
>shit drug spiritually
On second thought this might not be entirely the case the way you're using it, but I maintain that processed opoids/street dope/pharma addiction opens you up to what can only really be described as demonic bullshit (speaking as someone who has positive workings with demons. Maybe archonic bullshit would be a better term.) It's easy to fall into a pattern of usage that stunts any life/spiritual growth and compresses your happiness into huge blasts robbing the rest.
It's probably like weed, bad when you're dabbing yourself into a coma often with concentrates, fine if it's straight from the plant in moderation.
>>33930112
oh yeah this too. PST is really only for opiate tolerant users imo.

>t. druggie
>>
>>33930091
Thoughts on growing poppies? I have a bitchin garden and poppy plants are afaik completely unregulated, unlike weed or even tobacco, cocaine etc.
>>
>>33930154
That is the ideal and what I what I want to do eventually. Go for it

>>33930150
I never had a tolerance or much experience with other opiates before I tried it.
I find that it's good because it doesn't give the same rush and most people who are not so in touch with themselves won't get much out of it on face value because it doesn't give the immediate drug experience. But if you know what to look for and feel into the body you find a powerful experience that to me when used with the right intentions is very therapeutic.
>>
>>33929541
>I have used it for 7+ years without developing dependency
based delusional addict
>>
File: 1674422915895973.gif (172 KB, 371x498)
172 KB
172 KB GIF
>>33929541
Where can i get some, fren? All i've ever been offered is skag whore filth cut with fent and/or worse. What ever happened to smoking or making tea out of seeds or plant sap.
>>
>>33930577
Checked and lel
>>
>>33929541
>I have used it for 7+ years without developing dependency
Have you tried not using it?
>>
>>33930605
Seek and U shall find fren. Best to find dried pods. It took me a while to find a source but when I did it was remarkably simple. Think popular online marketplaces. Seeds are even easier they are readily available in grocery stores. This is how I used for the most of my time and the effects are pretty much the same, but not as good for you I think. Exercise extreme caution and do your research. Stick to the rules and never break them. Never use more frequently than weekly. My rule is biweekly at an absolute minimum.

>>33930636
I sometimes go months straight without using it with no problems. I never use because I feel that I need to. Only because I want to. Maybe my life would be better had I never done it. I can't know for sure but all I know is now that it's in my life it's too good for me to stop, and I haven't experienced any noticeable drawbacks as long as I follow the rules. It helps me. I don't have much worth living for so it helps ease the pain. With seven years of success why would I stop?
>>
>>33931186
To clarify by bi-weekly I mean fortnightly. Never ever use twice a week. That's the beginning of the end. If you do that even once you will start to experience withdrawals and it will be very hard for you to resist the urge to keep dosing away the pain. It happened to me once and it was awful. Luckily I dragged myself out of it
>>
>>33931235
And to add to that the withdrawals from this particular method of ingestion last exponentially longer than from other forms because conversely the effects and half life are also very long lasting
>>
>>33930211
It's extremely easy to grow them in your back yard. Then you dry them, grind them in a blender, and steep them in hot water. I use a pot on the stove top. I wrap the ground poppy straw in a cloth before boiling. You can and should do multiple extractions, as one or even two will leave useful alkaloids behind. Here's the redpill: don't drink the tea, it's horrible. Instead pour it in another pot and evaporate the water off on high heat. Turn it down to low at the very end though so you don't burn the residue. When you have only black sticky goo left, scrape it up with a spoon and make balls by wrapping swallowable sized chunks of goo in rolling papers. Then swallow like a pill. If you do it right you won't taste a thing. Seems to radically reduce the nausea as well. Total game changer
>>
>>33931288
Finally some actual info. What's horrible about the tea? Is it just the taste? I've never been put off by it in fact with a bit of honey I find it delicious. Never had much of a problem with nausea unless I soaked the seeds too long. If you grow them yourself why wouldn't you go straight for the fresh sap and make actual opium?
>>
>>33929693

Makes sense actually. Looked late 20's since 19, now pushing 40.

t. recovered heroin enjoyer
>>
>>33931288
Watch the fucking dosage though if you do this. The tea is vile tasting enough to make it a little harder at least to take too much. If you take too much you will be absolutely miserable, assuming you don't kill yourself. Don't be fooled by the benign appearance of the flowers. It's morphine, codeine, thebaine and whatever else so it will kill you fucking dead. This isn't cannabis where the LD50 is orders of magnitude higher than the ED50. Hundred pound women need half as much as big hefty chuds etc. Be careful faggots.
>>
you can do whatever the fuck you want I dont care, but I personally dont want to risk that shit
>>
>>33931382
Okay.

Jokes aside I would never recommend it to anyone with any semblance of a life going for them. It's better than killing yourself or resorting to street drugs tho
>>
>>33931322

Pic is my stove right now. Last batch until next harvest. Bear in mind I'm making tea from poppy straw, not by soaking seeds, so the tea winds up much muddier, with more plant material, so it's especially gross. Not everyone finds the taste so intolerable though. But generally the alkaloids are very bitter as you know from experience. Why not smoke the latex? It turns out that it's very difficult and time consuming to get a satisfying amount of material this way. Also, with an oral ROA the half-life is far far longer. And, you can use the entire plant. That's the short answer but if you have more questions I'm happy to answer
>>
>>33931452
Tea from seeds is a bit bitter sure but certainly not as unbearable to me as everyone makes out. Tea from pods on the other hand I find actually nice. Not sure what everyone is going on about. Sounds like a lot of effort to go to just to avoid a bad taste anyway
>>
>>
>>33931485
Is the experience any different that way or is it much the same?
>>
>>33931479
It is, so if you can handle the taste, definitely skip this step! Although if you experience nausea from the tea it might still be worth a try
>>
>>33931494
It seems to me that it's the same. Then again maybe sometime is lost...I might not be able to tell as I'm generally shooting for gentle doses these days. 20 years ago when I first dabbled we would drink heavy tea, throw up after an hour, and be nodding off hard in 4-6 hours
>>
Addiction is a treatable, chronic medical disease involving complex interactions among brain circuits, genetics, the environment, and an individual’s life experiences. People with addiction use substances or engage in behaviors that become compulsive and often continue despite harmful consequences.
Interesting, I'm not seeing anything in the definition that says how many times you have to do it a month to be an addict. I would say doing it every month and putting time limits on it is compulsive though. You may be addicted, you may not be, but you don't seem to understand what an addiction is.
>>
>>33932086
I am completely open to the possibility that I have a problem and I have a lot of respect for the power of the substance which I believe is what has allowed me to use with little or no problems for so long. I have a lot of experience with many substances and multiple addictions in the past and present so I'll have to disagree with you there. I have a good understanding of addiction both in theory and in practice from first hand experience. As stated I have often gone several months without using without any difficulty. I don't use regularly at set times. Only when I feel it's a good time to do it. I'm not here to defend myself, but that's how I see it. You're obviously entitled to your opinion.
>>
>>33932086
Plus what I said in the OP was that I have not developed dependency which is 100% true. I do not experience withdrawals. If deciding for myself that the benefits of continuing my use outweighs the negatives is addiction then so be it but I'll have to disagree that it's addiction.
>>
Unless you have some sort of rare neuro-(di)verget brain pathology then i highly doubt your claim of “muh opiode’s don’t affect me”. What is the source for your claim medically, have you ever seen any other of examples of your claimed brain pathology?
>>
>>33929932
lmao who are you really here to convince? Stop taking dope
>>
>>33934132
Are you retarded? I have not started that it doesn't have an effect on me. Why would I take it off it had no effect? I have only said that I have not developed dependence. I'm sure it has probably altered my chemistry to some degree, maybe for the worse. I am more depressed now than before I started using it but that could be because of other factors. Thanks for your concern though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.