[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fork in road.jpg (78 KB, 679x452)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Which way, /x/?

What are the pros and cons of each?

Can you do both?
>>
>>33929180
As a vampire, I walk both paths simultaniously.
>>
>>33929180
You can do both in terms of learning from both and utilising concepts when furthering your own path but it seems I am learning that you can only pick one in the end. You can larp on being middle path but at some point you'll be forced to diverge.
>>
>>33929180
You're definitely supposed to pick the right. But you know. Maybe do some scouting.
>>
>>33929257
I want to achieve benevolent goals for the "greater good" but I'm willing to use dark forces and methods to do so, and I'm unwilling to become a slave to anything else. Where does that put me?
>>33929243
Elaborate. What about vampirism makes it both?
>>33929272
>You're definitely supposed to pick the right.
Why?
>>
>>33929277
>I want to achieve benevolent goals for the "greater good" but I'm willing to use dark forces and methods to do so, and I'm unwilling to become a slave to anything else. Where does that put me?
The tale of Solomon. He used demonic forces for good ends. Still, in the end, they corrupted him.
>>
>>33929180
Left hand path for cool guys, right hand path for beta cucks, middle path for normies
>>
>>33929277
It is just a metaphor for the best path you can take in life as far as anyone knows for a person of your culture and caste to be happy.
>>
>>33929297
Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that a Jewish myth would say this
>Follow all the ways of our baby-mutilating desert god or ELSE
>>
>>33929331
>It is just a metaphor for the best path you can take in life as far as anyone knows for a person of your culture and caste to be happy.
No it isn't, someone who goes around using black magick and murdering people for their own purely selfish ends isn't gonna be RHP, even if it's the "best path they can take for a person of their culture and caste to be happy"
>>
There's a perfectly nice forest straight ahead to hike through. It's also the shortest route.
>>
>>33929365
No sustainable culture can be like that it has become evident. If it doesn't work forever with no hiccups, then it's closer to the left than the right. Unless we're being semantically about our right/left symbology. Indubitably.
>>
>>33929385
>let's just ignore the terrain differences
>>
>>33929432
>No sustainable culture can be like that
No, it was an extreme example to prove a point
LHP / RHP have understood differences that go beyond social utility
Aggressive militarism and individualism are both LHP-tier qualities, and there have been successful societies built around these
And if your culture goes too far into the peaceful, altruistic side of RHP you will probably be destroyed by your enemies
>>
>>33929432
So why does the unsustainable side even exist then?
>>
>>33929469
Yeah but those militarized societies eventually become decadent with their gains. Teaching and inheritance eventually breaks tradition, hate for hates sake gets boring. I'm not sure good is any more sustainable either though now that you mention it.
>>33929470
Because the apple always falls close to the tree, but never in the same spot, and some of those spots are worse and some of those seeds are bad. Vileness always is bred from greatness eventually, not to be dramatic but it seems to be the case at least in biology and sociology. Though also bad seeds if they successfully breed long enough can reach the top as well.
>>
File: 1603490137487.png (1.91 MB, 1033x1033)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>33929180
You have two fucking hands so use both nerd
>>
>>33929563
Based and aristotlepilled desu
>>
>>33929338
Figure it out yourself then.
Don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>33929560
>Yeah but those militarized societies eventually become decadent with their gains.
So does any successful society. Peace leads to hedonism.
>hate for hates sake gets boring
I didn't say anything about hate.
>I'm not sure good is any more sustainable either though now that you mention it
All civilizations collapse eventually.
>>
>>33929591
Yeah i didn't make great connections there, i guess i was trying to argue something like "whatever path we take ends up being the right path" but i fucked up and also i think gigachad poster had an even better point too. I really fucked up.
>>
File: door_inna_woods.png (467 KB, 679x452)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>33929180
Take the door less travelled.
>>
https://youtu.be/mTU2gBVbFEg
>>
>>33931176
is the name of the band a reference to their audience?
>>
>>33929180
>can you do both?
Ye cannot serve two masters.
>>
File: ye revelation.jpg (492 KB, 1139x1519)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>33931267
He doesn't
>>
>>33931277
https://youtu.be/a-3od1W6ZeA
>>
>>33929180
>Can you do both
yes but it's a third one which is also a fourth in itself and so on
>>
>>33932344
>2344
heh
>>
>>33931267
I don't have any masters, I'm not a Christcuck Zealot slave!
>>
>>33929180
what's the difference?
>>
>>33932344
>a third one which is also a fourth in itself
I'm not following
>>
Left descends, right ascends
>>
qrd on the paths?
>>
>>33932571
ascends and descends what?
>>
>>33932670
>In Western esotericism the left-hand path and right-hand path are the dichotomy between two opposing approaches to magic. This terminology is used in various groups involved in the occult and ceremonial magic. In some definitions, the Left-Hand Path is equated with malicious black magic or black shamanism, while the Right-Hand Path is equated with benevolent white magic.[1]:152 Other occultists have criticised this definition, believing that the Left–Right dichotomy refers merely to different kinds of working and does not necessarily connote good or bad magical actions.[1]:176 Other practitioners state the difference between the two is that the desired outcome of the right is to be beside God and to serve him, while the left believe in self deification and bow to no one.
>>
>>33932571
>>33932670
>>33932721
>>33932768
Dive too deep
>>
>>33932835
what does this post mean?
>>
>>33929180
I'm digging a hole and going that way
>>
>>33929180

cast no stone to either side or find yourself weighted and unbalanced

Repent, prostrate and bow before god, confess you are weak and sinful, seek the divine will of god and strive to serve the divine will. Ask to be forgiven and accept the Holy Spirit, accept god is king. Let the one true god lord of lords fill you and be a vessel for the truth.
>>
>>33932900
>just sit and wait for jesus to come back, goy
>two more weeks
>>
>>33932925
The divine will overcomes the will of man in the end no matter what. Play your games. All my crowns belong to the highest. You too will bow one day. Your free will is a gift but in the end it all is repaid.
>>
>>33929297
But we all agree Solomon was B A S E D
>>
>>33932979
>The divine will overcomes the will of man in the end no matter what.
>he still thinks these are two separate things
ngmi
>>
>>33932994
based on what?
>>
>>33929277
The difference between the right hand path and the lefthand path is in its bare essence two aspects:
the question between egalitarianism and elitism, and the question of tradition/nominalism vs gnosis/immanence.
Fundamentally what you want to do from how you write is an egalitarian result with arbitrary means.
Ironically this Will converge you to a right hand path form of satanism.
>right hand path satanism
>there is such a thing???
Yes. This is the great irony.
Any religion you can read in a book is INHERENTLY written in a book. By its very nature. This means that the book was written by someone for an audience.
When you are reading it, you ARE the audience. And therefore you are an initiate and follow a tradition which is always a right hand path thing to do. And since you are egalitarian you are firmly on the right hand path in both method and purpose.

The lefthand path means freedom for its own sake, and ascension over the masses and an approach to peaks most people could never ever possibly know.
I am your total opposite.
I am inherently a gnostic elitist, but I just use the absolute as my source and keep my hands clear from all demonic and evil entities.
This is a firm left hand path position, even though I do not practice anything overtly occult.
So yea maybe this gives you some insight.

The lefthand path is not something you can choose as a flavor. It is something you have to strive towards on your own without guidance and it is going to be hard. You have to see and interact with the forces that be and walk alone.

Now, that being said this gives the impression that the left hand path is not approachable for you.
That is actually not the case because what I have described is based on my own description.
You see, the left hand path is different for everyone. I have a very constrained practice that is very hard to pull off in this way because the absolute is my only source.

Cont.
>>
>>33933033
What you could do for example is take desire as your source and practice satanism by just engulfing in hedonism and evoking sodom and Gomorrah.
That is a perfectly possible and widely applied form of the left hand path - it is not what you want though.

The point is that the left hand path also requires a certain personal commitment, you need to become that what you practice to such a degree that you do not need guidance but are guided by the archetypes themselves.
And this is inherently in contradiction to what you want, which is the greater good.
I feel like you just want to use some entity to do your bidding and then return to your daily life. And approach somewhat esotheric works but in a sanctioned and constrained enviorment so that they can be used for the greater good.
This is actually very similar to something like freemasonry which is inherently a right hand path esotheric institution.
Which is probably that which you want desu.

I hope I could help you with my explaination. There is a lot of LARP on the left hand path because a lot of people are just practicing Occultism and claiming to be LHP when they are actually not.
>>
>>33933064
Cont.

In almost all religions there is a LHP and a RHP.

In Christianity
RHP is to be a good Christian und to be saved by Jesus.
LHP is to become Jesus and die on your own Cross for the sins of others.

In Islam
RHP is to be a slave of Allah and pass his trial
LHP is to realize that you yourself are identical to Allah

In Occultism
RHP is studying works and then trying out rituals.
LHP is Rebellion against God and glorifying yourself while engulfing yourself in sin.

I could go on. I also feel the difference is something like:
RHP is invocation
LHP is evocation

Naturally this also means that the prophets of all religions where LHP practitioners, which is a very interesting thought indeed
>>
>>33933033
>>33933064
I would perhaps also lean towards elitism in that I recognize the hierarchy of individuals. And I lean towards gnosis over tradition. I can learn from other traditions but I don't have a desire to fully commit to any specific one.
I just want the power to make the world I want - a better world - but this is out of defiance as much or more than compassion. It is "ascension over the masses" in order to save the masses, to fulfill my desire.
There are elements I find appealing in Satanism, so I get where you're coming from.
>you do not need guidance but are guided by the archetypes themselves.
>And this is inherently in contradiction to what you want, which is the greater good.
Why is this in contradiction? Are there not benevolent, heroic archetypes?
>>
>>33933120
>LHP is Rebellion against God and glorifying yourself while engulfing yourself in sin.
I don't know if it's God, but I'm definitely rebelling against something
>>
File: 1674260201289243.png (88 KB, 521x409)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>33929180
Middle at start, eventually lead more towards Right if you had to label it.
>>
>>33933151
>where is the contradiction
Well perhaps I misread you.
The biggest paradox of the benevolent luciferian is this: how can you govern those who are beneath you?
At some point you WILL start viewing people as cattle for their ignorance, there is no escape. And make no mistake, this is not your fault, contrast this with how Jesus calls himself the good Sheppard.
A Sheppard is leading sheep.
So how can you be a good Sheppard when you are now so different from the sheep?
And when you attain a position where this conclusion becomes inevitable, how do you stave of the doom which is when you decide to just treat them like animals?
Many Fall for it, this is what is called the indigopill. once you attain enough gnostic knowledge the average person becomes nothing to you.
So how can you strive for them?
A simple answer that many also give is to uplift them. But if you are stringent and not willfully blind to this horrible reality you must come to understand that for them there is no salvation. You can not save them. They will never understand.

You are given the insight, you are given the light but you can never share it.
Or only flickers of it in the smallest corners, and even that only to the fewest few.
So how will you strive for the greater good?
Whose greater good?
And what is even the value in it?
An answer at this point might be to just strive towards the absolute and trust that in striving towards it, you will also save everyone by its mercy.
But this is hard, you know?
And to arrive at the end of this path if you are just striving towards the greater good seems to me somewhat far fetched as the trials that await you are inherently those which question what to strive for, you can not begin with this foregone conclusion.
Well this is hard to say, but I hope I made clear in which sense there is a contradition. The contradiction is only in form and path not necessarily in result.
Also take note that this is my own experience with the absolute as my source.
>>
>>33933261
>how can you govern those who are beneath you?
Is a king not above his subjects? Yet he is able to govern them
>At some point you WILL start viewing people as cattle for their ignorance
I do
They are followers
Followers can lead a productive, fulfilling existence but only under the right leadership
>how do you stave of the doom which is when you decide to just treat them like animals
I can see them as beneath me and still treat them well
I don't needlessly harm animals, and would support measures to reduce society's harm of them
>So how can you strive for them?
Like I said, it's an act of defiance
>Whose greater good?
Mine
>And what is even the value in it?
Fulfillment of my will, achieving victory at the end of a noble struggle
>>
>>33933168
Yeah they say all rebellion is of Satan, but if we don’t rebel soon, satan will dominate the world. Fuck that, me and Satan agree I should be king of the world.
>>
>>33933350
You lack the soul crashing anguish over their ignorance that is associated with this normally.
Somehow what you are saying seems to simple and profane.
Also how is striving for the masses an act of defiance? Isn’t it just you doing more or less what is expected of you?
What do you mean by „your“ greater good.
You can not just have a „your greater good“ as a „greater good for you“. Or do you mean by that a „greater good as defined by you“?
All in all what you are saying seems like general pretty fundamental philosophical questions. You need to study more things and understand how to even frame and approach what you want before you can even approach the left hand path.
It seems to me you do not really understand what you want and are just using vague terms because what you truly want at this point is to „find yourself“.
And to that I would say: great! Do different things, and look around. But do not think that you are truly a practitioner of something just yet
>>
>>33933399
I've seen the argument that:
>If we don't fight back (causing chaos and destruction), then we're doomed
>Satan likes chaos and destruction
>Thus, we have the same goals
>>
>>33933416
>Also how is striving for the masses an act of defiance?
I'm rejecting the paradigm of suffering and chaos that I was born into
>Or do you mean by that a „greater good as defined by you“?
This
>You need to study more things and understand how to even frame and approach what you want before you can even approach the left hand path.
I agree
>>
>>33933350
>Is a king not above his subjects? Yet he is able to govern them.
A king is not the one who imposes the framework of governance. In a very real sense absolute monarchy is governance by god as the king justifies his reign by divine right.
A king, a democracy and even a company all have a metaphysics which justifies their right to rule. Which is always a right hand path codified philosophy or religion.
Be it property rights, be it divine right or majority rule. All of this are right hand path popularity held beliefs which uphold the structure.
Now you are a left hand path practitioner.
You can NOT by your very nature gain justification to rule by your own rules as this justification can not fly with other people.
This is the same as how you can not just order a rock to move.
Or just walk up to people and arbitrarily tell them what to do.

And if you take this to a logical conclusion - even just doing it through power, you are using preexisting structures as a proxy to project your will.
You are not doing it on your own terms.

So the real question is: how do you implement your own framework in other people in a way that functions.

This is what I mean when I say „how do you rule“.
And now the tragedy only begins. Because you ARE a left hand path practitioner. So people can not understand you.
So you who no one understands has to make people follow you in a way that ALSO has to be consistent with the divine truth that you discovered.
You need to clad truth in lies.
Or what are you going to do?
This is the tragedy.
Please understand the folly of what you want and how little you understand. You need to learn more before you approach it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.