[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: imgs_touch(3).jpg (67 KB, 621x1079)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Ever since I started thinking of myself as a goddess and keeping a positive mindset I've been getting more and more beautiful. I was already beautiful to begin with but now I feel like I have some sort of special energy and not only I'm getting more attractive but also things in general are getting better. Idk maybe this is the law of attraction or some sort of manifestation I'm performing without even noticing it

Asides from me being more beautiful I've also noticed a lot of men staring at me and also getting more dates. They even told me I seem to give really positive vibes.

I believe this is kind of similar to the rice experiment. They put rice in 3 different jars, one of those rices got charged with negative energies and it seems like it rot away kinda quickly, on another jar you had a rice that was kept unsupervised and it took longer to rot and finally in the last jar the rice was charged with positive vibes and thoughts and didn't even rot. What we can learn from this is that Love protects, hate destroys and denying/neglecting slowly destroys.
>>
File: 1 (14).jpg (885 KB, 1772x2362)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
>>33927777
you are not a goddess
you are nothing
>>
>>33927777
chequed
>>
Post a picture of yourself every day so we can see otherwise totally debunked. It’s over.
>>
>>33927807
its simple law of atraction shit and yes it works
>>
>>33927785
Hello sweetheart. Your will to power acting up again? Still using your "faith" as a tool to go on a ego trip?
>>
File: 1 (66).jpg (266 KB, 830x1126)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>33927827
Stop talking about yourself so much sweet heart, nobody cares ....
>>
>>33927840
My dear friend, You must have mistook me for the OP. I was just thinking how humorous it is that you still haven't learned anything. Is Jehovah pleased with you using him as an excuse to feel powerful?
>>
>>33927790
see? i told you, i'm a literal goddess I'm so based, so unique and so beautiful

>Captcha: SAYYYK
>>
File: fullsize.jpg (95 KB, 709x1074)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>33927859
why do you care OP?
>>
>>33927864
Come on pal. I recognized you from the file names. We just talked a day or so ago.
>>
>>33927875
Jehovah will be pleased when i report to him that his kids are acting nasty
>>
File: IMG_20230125_184738.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1144)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Truly blessed.
>>
>>33927886
He is no father of mine as i've already told you and... perhaps you should turn yourself in first ;)
>>
>>33927777
But are you in fact, truly, safe?
>>
>>33927894
You shall meet him when you die
Nietzsche won't rescue you
>>
>>33927819
Law of attraction doesn’t work. It’s law of cope. Eventually people stop coping and give up
>>
>>33927910
Bad memory? Never liked Nietsches complete hate towards the spiritual as i've already stated before. I think you should be just as scared. He won't be too happy that you use him as a crutch, as an excuse to feel powerful on the internet.
>>
>>33927777
Sorry the anons here don't want to fix their mindset and be more positive, they'd rather convince themselves that not jacking off is turning them into gods.
>>
bobs vagene
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXASW4v8R8
>>
>>33927926
>He won't be too happy that you use him as a crutch
Nah you are retarded, we made a contract seal to share his images on 4chan for kids like you so you get a glimpse of his powers
>>
>>33927953
Ha, well i am impressed. What an almighty being needing to make a contract with a basementdweller to post jpegs on a chinese frog breeding forum.
>>
>>33927777
Congrats OP
>>
File: 1674581527386778.gif (1.85 MB, 540x376)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>33927964
so your hating for your god is because you have 0 morals, i'm impressed, even dogs can talk better than this
>>
>>33927989
He is no god of mine. And you hate him more because for you he is just a tool to feed your ego. In your mind you are the rightous and virtious keyboard warrior who types for the honor and glory of god, atleast that is what you convinced yourself of. You hate that semetic bronze age deity more than i could ever bring myself too. Just a tool in your eyes.
>>
>>33928002
How can i hate my brother you retarded monkey
>>
>>33928009
Well now you are starting to sound kinda blasphemous my friend. Calling god your brother?
>>
File: 1510516098782.jpg (69 KB, 960x960)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>33927785
>you are not a goddess
>you are nothing
>>33928009
>How can i hate my brother you retarded monkey

>inb4 not my BROTHER
>>
>>33928014
keep acting like a faggot to your fellow humans, you are just burning yourself in hatred
>>
>>33928017
fucking pagan, next recarnation you will be a pig you paganistic monkey
>>
>>33928026
I am the one with hatred friend?
Why then did you say this to OP?
>>33927785
And just a few days ago you said this too me
>I see you as an insect that should be obliterated but because my god is compassionate he do not allow me to purge you
I think you are the one with hate in your heart.
>>
>>33928034
you and your friends (canaanites) will rot in hell for eternity you stupid pig and no one will rescue you
>>
>>33928026
>you are just burning yourself in hatred
>>33928030
>you will be a pig you paganistic monkey
How can you even look at yourself in the mirror? You don't believe in any god. You just use it as an excuse for your online sadism.
>>
>>33928042
Oh no guys, a basementdweller on /x/ thinks he has any power of over me. What should i do? Look friend. You have been exposed for your false faith and hypocracy, i suggest you stop before embarrassing yourself any further
>>
eugh
>>
>>33928058
i'm just using you as a tool for entertainment, keep entertaining me you pig

you exposed no one, nobody cares about you

even Nietzsche the one you worship, will be disguused when he see your petty face
>>
>>33928073
>will be disguused
>when he see your petty face
Hmmm, a weird way to insult someone. Now i think i've hit a nerve. Mabye too harsh? Anyway i can make it up to you my sadistic friend?
>>
>>33928083
thank you for promoting my content bruh, you did a great service to us
>>
>>33928102
No problem, always love to help you out.
>>
>>33927785
Gtfo, Slav(e)
>>
>>33927948
Yeah, no wonder we get around 10 threads everyday about how they're deeply depressed and want to commit suicide, but they're not doing anything in order to fix their situation and get better.
>>
File: 1571151436514.jpg (181 KB, 945x1382)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>33927777
nice numbers and even if larp, nice work. Self love (not the egoic kind) is important.
>>
>>33927777
yeah estrogen tends to work that way in that it makes you look more feminine over time, don't worry I'm sure you'll become a passoid eventually
>>
>>33927777
Try not to get raped.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (824 KB, 250x197)
824 KB
824 KB GIF
>>33927777
You can most certainly polish a turd, but it's still.. a turd.
Just kidding! Good job femanon, enjoy!
>>
File: cat rabbit.png (1.37 MB, 707x790)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>33927777
Quads.

I thought that since (if) you are a girl you could go on hundreds of dates in a week if you want? I see that every single girl is competed over sexually.

I've done something similar in affirming positive thoughts and also affirmed myself to be attractive and I'm talking to more girls, more of them want to talk to me, want to be friends. But no dates. I find that the men they end up having sex with, are always the men they say they hate and want nothing to do with. Always. It frustrates me to no end
>>
>>33927777
>>33927862
to much ego for a goddess.
remember it can all be taken away from you if you are not humble and actually act like a goddess too.
>>
>>33927777
Nice quads.
I think faith, devotion, dedication, and spiritual training have a positive affect on oneself overall.
I, too, was already quite handsome. But since I devoted my life to my spiritual pursuit, that has only improved further.
My skin is clearer, my muscles greater in mass, my eyes are lighter in hue and appear brighter, my hair is full and fluffy, and my voice has improved a bit also.
Starting around a month ago I have started getting random compliments from women, which never happened before in my life. Sort of a funny combination, since I am chaste I have no longer much use for that :p
>>
>>33927777
YWNBAW
>>
>>33927777
Waste of digits.
You will never be a woman.
>>
So much negativity ITT. Maybe that's why you're ugly :^)
>>
>>33927777
Checkd. Be grateful not to yourself, but to God for allowing you to possess such beauty. One should not be dismissive about positive qualities one was blessed with, but should thank the creator simultaneously, and not be prideful but appreciative. Many blessings pretty lady, it is true that positive mind equals more beauty expressed through the form from the soul.
>>
>>33927777
If you want to be a god will you take responsibility for humanity? Or will you do fuck all and let everyone but you rot?
>>
File: MEDUSA.png (1.39 MB, 1024x1280)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Its good to invoke blessings of the divine of course. But the women that go around calling themselves goddesses oh no, avoid them like the plague. Do not be one of them.

Lest you forget the gorgon Medusa was once a pretty girl.
>>
>>33928856
says who? says you? hahahhahahaha wat is ego ? somethign a jewish retard made up
>>
Listen here goddess. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are energetically perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>33928856
>to much ego for a goddess.
You've clearly never even read the most entry level Greek myths I thought everyone knows in elementary school. Embarrassing.

It's funny how many bitter losers you've managed to upset OP. Don't listen to them.
>>
>>33930105
>the most entry level Greek myths´
I wouldnt put Greek myths as a high standard for myself
shit is cringe
>>
>>33930121
Why would you rank them at all since you've never read them?
>>
>>33927777
based quads
>>
>>33927777
Same here except I'm a man. It's so good to catch my reflection and get stunned by my raw masculine beauty once in a while. Keep up the good work and nice digits
>>
>>33930177
>>
>>33927777
>>33930177
Both of you need to post pictures of yourself to be rated right now or I don't believe you're as beautiful as you claim you are. I don't even think OP is a woman.
>>
>>33930126
I read enough of Greek myths to know its the most despicable trash you can come across.
>>
File: The stone.gif (168 KB, 220x274)
168 KB
168 KB GIF
>>33927777
>>
>>33927777
is your initial NB
>>
>>33927777
You will never be a woman
>>
why cant we all get along
>>
>>33930177
Check'd, less repeating digits than OP but equally man.
>>
I want to be beautiful. What do I need to do?
>>
File: 1674486511362584.gif (536 KB, 800x792)
536 KB
536 KB GIF
All of you are slaves to lord yahwe, no goddess, no god
>>
>>33930105
You are just a faggot, keep defending goddesses and lick their feet, it won't do any good for you
>>
Veiled tranny thread?
>>
>>33927777
QUADS

Also, post proof. Post a before and after.
>>
>>33927827
>>33927859
This reeks of trannyism - which is to say, feces.
>>
File: 7777.png (2.07 MB, 1183x851)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
So much seething in this thread, for everyone that wants to improve their looks and their lives don't listen to the negativity they're probably some kind of gaslighters that have awful lives aka psychopaths who enjoy seeing people suffer.

Begone jews.

>HHHDAH
>>
File: 1674559505047451.gif (459 KB, 500x218)
459 KB
459 KB GIF
>>33933296
The whore of harlot thinking that she is a goddess

be gone bitch
>>
>>33933296
>an anti-Semite
Hah! Of course. You're soul is too ugly for me to take you seriously, LARPer.
>>
File: 1672809363062422.png (136 KB, 916x840)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>33927911
>Law of attraction doesn’t work. It’s law of cope. Eventually people stop coping and give up
>>
>>33927777
>maybe this is the law of attraction or some sort of manifestation I'm performing without even noticing it
>7777
keep going anon
you're the protagonist
>>
>>33927777
My experience has been similar; albeit a little bit different. But I do agree that when you are are fully in your heart that life in general just seems to smile at you wherever you go. When you're out of it, it's like everywhere you go, you only perceive greyness, pain, suffering, despair and such. But when you're in your heart, it's like there's little fountains of joy all around you erupting randomly.
And important aspect of getting the energy to flow up into the heart is to accept yourself completely. Usually we're stuck belittling those areas of ourselves that we dislike; but if you simply shift that perspective and start loving those things, even highlighting them because you found the way to cherish them, it's like they become the very assets that draw people in. It's like they can feel that you're unafraid to show yourself as you are.
Whenever I'm out of it, everything is a drag and people tend to respond really poorly. But when I'm in, it's like living on a cloud and everything just flows effortlessly. All it requires me to do is stay in there and surrender to what is now.
>>
>>33927911
it works.

The problem is if you have traumas from past, they interfere until you heal them.

We have protection mechanisms from childhood which were useful once, but are not useful now.

So you have to heal self first, to be able to recieve what u want.

I have everything I want except the thing that caused me traumas as a kid.

And everything I did with wise application of the Law.

Your circumstances are a snapshot of what u believed up until that point.

>>33933437
noseboys actually practice LOA. "Chosen people"

Imagine if everyone believed that?
Their succcess is product of their belief, which is instilled by Torah.

Christianity is goyin making religion. It was formed to make good servants.
Islam is attempt to fight that but still too young.

Of course, deep beneath what Vatican selected should be in the Bible, is LOA teaching but few dig that deep.

In any case, when u say you are "chosen" and dont specify, you may be chosen for good or bad things.
Again - same thing happened to them. They were often chosen in a good way, and in bad way.

We should all say we are blessed. That is specific enough and general enough.
>>
>>33933326
Actually, being an anti-semite makes them beautiful to me, and their soul filled with the sun's beauty.

I think, Anon, that you might be on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>33934208
1. I was waiting for some Nazi-LARPer fetishist weakling to make your exact post. Expected.
2. You're an idiot.

That is all.
>>
>>33934241
Oh no, it called me an idiot.
I am greater now than you will ever be. An existence, trumps an illusion in every respect...and you have to be hollow, and void, and devoid of humanity to have your opinions.

Just a parasite, just like them. Wrong side of History, Anon. You'll see.
>>
>>33934241
>1
Who gives a fuck what you expect. You can expect wrong, you can expect right. Your expectations mean nothing.
>2
Ad hominem. Prove it.
>>
>>33933296
>Begone jews
Couldn't have said it better myself. Cuts right to the truth of the issue without tip-toeing around it.
>>
>>33934289
The issue is you
>>
>>33934293
I think it's you. Let's find out when you're lined up against a wall and exterminated whether or not things have improved. I for one approve this experiment.
>>
File: 646545.jpg (29 KB, 595x596)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>33934318
things will not improve if you exterminated some people, it will improve when we burn your soul in fire

you corrupted your soul, killing you is a mercy

you must burn and every one who offended you even if it's one of your family

you are a beast and your illusion is a mistake
>>
>>33927777
Poast physique.

I agree with you and experience it too, i just want to see the tangible results
>>
Based op. I’ve been trying to become more beautiful myself by coming more into balance with my masculine and feminine side. I am a guy though. Law of Assumption is real, but I seem to have an easier time using it to help others rather than myself due to some trauma that I’m working through. Having love for myself, for others, and for Christ (in esoteric Christian sense) is what I’m striving for
>>
>>33934342
Thank you for opening up to me. I will delight in the coming chaos when I deliver to you and your kind what you so deserve, and have deserved for so long. Beyond these words is the courtroom of nature, who only respects violence.

You have never been good at violence. We have. I am not worried.
>>
>>33934271
>t. IQlet
You've already proven it. You're just too stupid to notice.
>>33934261
Idiot.
>>
>>33934489
More ad hominem. Why don't you prove it instead of making assertions.
>>
File: Pain.png (419 KB, 743x469)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>33934481
I was always good at violence

you will know your place very soon
when your family and loved ones get what the deserve and you won't be able to do anything at all

because you are always at the wrong side of the history
>>
>>33934514
No, you don't matter to me. I only validate myself to men I respect. You're barely human in my eyes.
>>
>>33934534
Lol. Big words for a little insect.
>And your loved ones too
Letting all of us know you are literally evil, extending the issue beyond myself to those who simply love me or are loved by me.

That is why this is happening. You are evil. You have no soul. And before this earth turns to dust, there will be NONE OF YOU LEFT ALIVE upon it's surface. And that is a promise. You do not have enough shabbos goy to protect you, and beyond them, you have illusions that do not work on those who have become immune to them.

I will rip out your internal organs from your belly button, cut out your eyes, slit your throat from ear to ear and stuff them all back into your chest cavity through the incision until the pressure makes your heart explode.

I will turn you into gore artwork, beast. And I will do it, because you deserve it, not because I simply hate you, or loathe you. I will do it because you -things- thought that instead of fighting the game of life fairly, you would hijack the minds of others and force them to be your slaves.

You're afraid. Power, slipping. Narrative, falling. Society, destabilizing. Control, weakening. It's only a matter of time before the biofilm your infection has created cracks, and the antibodies swarm in to rip you apart, and send your essence back to the disgusting umbral plane it creeped up from.

BURN IN THE LIGHT
>>
>>33934658
Yes..defense..that is what is happening here. Defending Humanity's heart from a race of soulless aliens.

Vegan..ok, whatever. I don't care, honestly. In Nature, life eats all kinds of things. Meat, plant, fruit, fungus. One form of life has been found to feed on macroviruses...crazy.

>How do I sacrifice
Sacrifice what is seemly to sacrifice, what is timely, as well. Life requires the sacrifices of hard work, humility, and meditation. Death requires the sacrifice of Life to pass into, and within, I think, Death requires the sacrifice of your very identity. I am not whatever I was before I was born. That identity was consumed. The being which I am, is now me.

As for what gods, don't pray to gods. Every god ever imagined is just some asshole's favorite cartoon character. Follow your heart, do the right thing, sacrifice for the right thing if need be. Going forward, there will be much sacrifice just to stay alive and find food, after the imminent total breakdown of western civilization.

Life is hard enough, Anon. Don't complicate it with religion. The true master of reality is an unknowable alien who doesn't care about our sensibilities, and he turns the wheel of nature, and time. Trying all your life to appease him with religion will end in failure. You just have to be human, and be the best human you can be while alive. And from what I've experienced..it's strongly suggested that this will not be ignored after you die, and you will reap in death what you have sown in life.
>>
File: 1408.jpg (139 KB, 1500x998)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>33934534
>when your only tool is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail
How's your reading comprehension, "boss"?
>>
>>33934710
Life is hard. Not sure what to say - people who offer keys and shit to make it easy 100% and it'll be all rainbows from here on out, etc, etc..are liars. People trying to sell you something and usually put a leash around your neck.

Out in objective reality, the truth is life can be horrible, constantly. Addictions, money, health issues, and you just have to do the best with what you have and then die. That, is wisdom. Because nobody ever did it so well that these were not problems for them. They were pelted with shit all their life and then they aged, and their looks went, their wellbeing went, their very identity began to dissolve while they were still alive (usually very old) and then they died.

There are no miracles which preserve people from these things or give you automatically a romantic and adventurous life. To Struggle, is to be alive as a Human. So struggle well, and in death you will find something fitting to what you put into life.
>>
>>33934750
>People trying to sell you something and usually put a leash around your neck.

Sounds kinda hot desu. I’d rather be holding the leash though. Better yet a shack collar and I hold the remote :)

Anyways,

Life has been hard for sure. Never quite this bad right now for me though…. It’s just all the struggle for nothing so far. Senseless pain and no meaning? is the “juice worth the squeeze “
>>
File: 1 (5).jpg (946 KB, 1270x995)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>33934750
Life is hard without the help of father
>>
File: pngegg(2).png (268 KB, 700x700)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>33934730
Violence solves everything
>>
>>33934766
it can be rough. if you let life turn you into a soulless asshole your death will reflect that back into you, and that is going to be worse than the biblical Hell by an insanely large margin. But Life also demands things from people, like when in war. Or bad luck. Started out with poor health, poor skills, no money. Sometimes all you can do is "manage" until Life decides to delete your character. Many such cases. You could be one. I'm probably one. But you can smile, sortof, once you realize what's really happening and why we're here...to have experiences. Pain is an experience, likely superior to feeling nothing at all in cosmic slumber with the godform.

As for wanting to hold the shock collar and remote, again, you will get out what you put in. Don't expect a great time after you die..and all evidence we have on this subject, from NDEs to conflating themes in psychedelic trips and deep meditations, tell a story that you will suffer more than any person you caused to suffer under you.
>>
File: pnganim (11).png (654 KB, 700x700)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>33934814
This is what i expected from the messanger of hatred, you are really in hell here

that's what happen to the one who attack his father, cursed and shamed in hell
>>
>>33934814
What if it’s consensual and they sort of enjoy it?

I’d really like to do that and maybe I can manifest it since I’d enjoy the feeling of imagining it…
>>
>>33927777
>Ever since I started thinking of myself as a goddess and keeping a positive mindset I've been getting more and more beautiful. I was already beautiful to begin with but now I feel like I have some sort of special energy and not only I'm getting more attractive but also things in general are getting better. Idk maybe this is the law of attraction or some sort of manifestation I'm performing without even noticing it
Oooor quite possibly it may be a loop of self-propagating delusion. The more you start thinking of yourself as bautiful the more you see yourself as beautiful because, you know, that fits expectations caused by what you think about yourself.
>>
>>33927777
>literal whore thread
100+ replies

enjoy chad carousel dick OP
>>
>>33934821
What. I'm in Hell because I think sociopaths end up getting theirs? Well, touch luck pal, maybe don't be a sociopath and put those dreams of controlling people behind you. Work for your own damn self and be a blessing to people, not a curse.

There's a good side to all of this you just can't be a virulent asshole and access it.
>>
File: pnganim (2).png (989 KB, 700x1436)
989 KB
989 KB PNG
>>33934852
do you think that the one who hates his father that didn't do any harm to him is a people? you are a curse
>>
>>33934861
Stop speaking cryptically or I don't give a shit, man. My real life dad? God? Some "Father" entity/class of entities you're not going to describe? The vagueness is beneath me.

The people I hate caused such insane amounts of global harm that it can scarcely be understated. They ruined entire ecosystems, entire peoples, entire social orders, cultures, and have been hated almost since the beginning of recorded history for those very reasons.

Call me whatever you want. Demons in skin suits need to be culled by the LIGHT.
>>
File: 6.png (705 KB, 700x884)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>33934881
your hatred won't fix anything, you will cause more chaos and feed the cycle of hatred

Retard
>>
>>33928034
>>33928042
What is this bullshit? Are you two anons some sort of teenagers who know each other having drama and dragging stuff into a public thread?
>>
File: 1672757196829854.gif (1.63 MB, 250x391)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>33934914
this anon is following me every thread because i fucked her in another thread, typical
>>
File: 1673481239845218.jpg (44 KB, 715x894)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>33934807
>>33934813
>>
File: 1674739719324467.jpg (400 KB, 1440x717)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>33935042
>ERROR: Too many arguments when calling girlFriend()
>>
>>33935132
>that pic
But unless you do it just because it's "cool", it's a pretty good attitude to become one!
>>
>>33927777
Would you be so kind as to allow me to devote my worship to you?
>>
>>33935132
that pic explains that the OP is faggot
>>
>>Always online prevents players from easily cheating the game
>>cheating
>>in a single player game
>lol
>lmao

>>0VAXD
>>
>>33927777
YWNBAW
>>
>>33927862
OP was interesting about perceptions shaping reality but this here is just ego-trip. Pretty sure with attitude like that you won't ever become anyone divine, just vain, empty person with some charm and looks - and if there's really any law of attraction, you'll be surrounded by other flawed, ego-tripping people (and it seems you already have someone like that tangled with you - it's just it'll get worse). Borrowed time and crude boons is all you'll get in such a case.
>>
>>33935236
Wrong thread where you mess up your own post and links too. Fucking tripfags, they're always a disappointment.
>>
>>33927777
I did something similar, not thinking myself as grand as a god but a fox.
It works, I became more beautiful physically but that is nowhere near the bulk of the benefits.

There is a mental and a spiritual transformation when you choose positivity that is much more powerful than only the physical manifestation happening in your body.
Some call it a glowing aura, there's many explanations.
There is some kind of beauty about you that can't be seen, touched or understood but it is felt by everyone.
>>
File: XEAEjjE9.jpg (64 KB, 500x375)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>33935396
>96
Stay in your fucking cage.
>>
>>33935446
>butthurt about being called on fucking up
>can't find anything to counter, has to schizo about pretty innocuous post number
>further reinforced idea of being a tripfag with rotten character intertwined with oversized ego
Heh. Pottery.
>>
File: 090.jpg (384 KB, 1067x982)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>33935511
>trying
>so very hard
>to meme without a clue
>>
>>33935533
More limp-dicked deflection. Haha.
>>
File: vqjX7E.gif (677 KB, 368x270)
677 KB
677 KB GIF
>>33935540
>deflection
You're shitting in your hands and calling it an argument
>>
File: image2.png (78 KB, 1396x693)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>33935559
>>
>>33935533
I want right in volleyball shorts to be my gf ASAP
>>
>>33927777
>>33929977
>>33930177
>>33930277
posting in a sevens thread
>>
>>33935559
out of curiosity
>>33935555
>>
File: 1670347960842537.jpg (1.3 MB, 1125x1482)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>33935646
I can be gayer...

>RANHR
>>
>>33934901
Hatred, alone? No, you're absolutely right. I act out my hatred however..making me different from 99% of people who talk like me. (Probably far more)

The threat of jail and punishment is enough to keep almost all humans passive, but since I already know about the Wheel, and that I am an eternal prisoner of God's reality projector..I don't give a fuck anymore. If I must be held in eternity, recycled, forever, then you are stuck in this Matrix with ME, not the other way around.
>>
>>33934901
Is it hatred when the immune system responds to a fatal illness or bacterial infection, flooding them with antibodies designed to destroy them?

No. It is the body's LOVE at work, loving the life of the organism who is under threat from another organism so selfish and hateful ITSELF that it would teach the organism's cells to be mentally ill, to self destruct, to give themselves up willingly as food just because the parasite thinks it's FUNNY.

You have the WRONG LABEL out you jackass. Hitler was about German people loving themselves, and loving Germany, and not letting foreign parasites who hated the german people come in and literally destroy/enslave them. When people react to that kind of energy with lethal intent, you don't get to open your shithole and say it's "Hatred". You don't get to phrase their desire to be free of illness and disease "a curse".

Kill yourself.
>>
>>33927785
>christian nihilist comes to spoil the joy
Why are you all like this? God knows your true motivations.
>>
>>33936933
Absolute myopia. They cannot even sense the life-force or vril of the living universe around them. Cut off from the spirit world, they do not imagine nor even sense that becoming a living insult will receive them living condemnation. They do not sense that nature will balance out their evil, yet, it will, and has never failed to do so.
>>
typically the most beautiful people have the most rotten and negative personalities you'll ever come across.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.