[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: infinity (Musashi).jpg (22 KB, 828x795)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.
The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

The Main Concepts:
>Imagination creates Reality
>Assumptions harden into fact
>Consciousness is the only Reality
>Feeling is the Secret
>Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
>You are the Operant Power
>There is no one to change but Self (Self-concept)
>Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

>Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

>Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6

>The Simple Technique
pastebin.com/0v2Pf0EE

>Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
>Manifestation Manual (Core 5 Lessons & Lectures)
files.catbox.moe/9pp8pu.pdf

>Neville's Feeling is the Secret
>>Download
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
>>Read online
readnevillegoddard.com/feeling-is-the-secret
>>Audiobook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNWoefuwPM

>The Creative Use of Imagination
www.globalgreyebooks.com/creative-use-of-imagination-ebook.html

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S

>Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

>>Previous Thread
>>33917655
>>
Thanks for baking Tak :)

Be still, for we are all One
>>
I am interested in manifestation and successfully did it a couple of times. Can anyone here explain the actual mechanism behind manifestation. How can my wanting influence having a question answered, a green light while driving or a RNG give me 1 instead of 0? I want to know, in detail, how it works behind the scenes.
>>
File: miyamoto musashi quote.jpg (944 KB, 1350x850)
944 KB
944 KB JPG
I'll be compiling that "out of the skull" technique from last thread, will make it either a pastebin or a txt file on the library. Update soon.

Also a reminder to not feed the trolls. Good riddance.
>>
>>33927697
Lol, only because you think that.
>>
>>33927720
We are all connected to everything else and are infinite. We choose to self limit, LOA is about working around/past those limits.

TL:DR- You are the Creator, you forgot
>>
In sure this is a common question but the ladder experiment is the following?
>imagine climbing a ladder using all of your senses before sleep for 3 days
>during those 3 days write out "I will not climb a ladder"
>let go and forget about it until it occurs
What's with the negative "I will not climb a ladder"? portion. Should that be applied when you're trying to manifest other things? It sounds like it would be counter productive so I'm trying to understand the idea behind that.
>>
>>33927697
I used to believe this too- but everyone changes all the time. What you are taught and what reality is are 2 very different things
>>
>>33927720
You’re God, your imagination is basically your magic wand that creates reality. Learn to use it and believe in it and you can create anything you want. Why? Nobody knows, it’s just the way it is. There are theories, but since you’re God anything you believe is true, so maybe in the end it doesn’t even matter because reality is what you make it.
>>
>>33927736
Common question, I have not done the ladder exercise but seen it here- the idea is that you see that what you consciously think CANNOT override what you believe deeply.

You do a manifestation to go up a ladder. You decide you will not go up a ladder. Who wins? Your conscious mind or your deep impression?
>>
>>33927697
Die doomer.
>>
>>33927736
Idk but I talked about the ladder experiment once with my brother and noticed two different things in the following few hours related to ladders but I never was able to climb one. Which is weird because I never notice things about ladders.
>>
>>33927731
Connected in what way? I believe it, but I don't see the connection between my thought and a real life event - do I send out waves that change the thing I want to influence? Is it something along the lines of quantum entanglement? If so - how the fuck does that work
>>
>>33927721
Based on all accounts, hopefully I get to try the skull technique tonight.
>>
>hypnosis where you imagine yourself in your brain's "control room" and can change anything about yourself etc... works very well
>just realized that you don't only have access to your own control room, you have access to everyone's, you can enter their control room and change whatever you want about their perception as well
>>
>>33927745
> so maybe in the end it doesn’t even matter
I'm not sure about that. If you understand the process in detail you can optimize it, have better ease of use and makes teaching it a lot simpler.
>>
>>33927697
Lots of doomer/"you just need to come back to reality" posting in the past few threads. did we hit a glowie's nerves?
>>
>>33927796
We are growing too strong.
>>
>>33927747
Perfect reply. Thank you.
>>33927755
Interesting. It sounds like you manifested some synchronicities.
>>
LOAchads, WAGMI

Spent the last two days manifesting a job i really wanted when i needed a job the most. Woke up this morning to a phone call asking me to come in for an interview today after radio silence from this place for two weeks. You CAN have bad days, but even if you spend half a day miserable and falling for the 3D illusion, you can always draw yourself back to the state of the wish fulfilled. Put in the work, and let it all work out in your favor.
>>
>>33927720
Imagination and matter are the same thing. The only difference is matter is made of concentrated imagination. It works as a black hole effect. It keeps compacting and compacting until it has enough mass to cross over. The idea will gain a life of it's own and look for a way to manifest
>>
>>33927757
I don't know the word for it but think of reality as if it were a dream:

The dream looks and feels real(at least mine do), but it's the projection of someone's mind into their own head. The dream is made of the person, every piece of it is them. If they are aware it is a dream they can change what they want.

Now do this in reality.
>>
>>33927721
>seek nothing outside
damn, that sentence cut through me
>>
>>33928032
>>seek nothing outside
>damn, that sentence cut through me
We're taught not to. Look for authority figures, books, dogma...never look to yourself.
>>
File: skull technique 1.jpg (589 KB, 3663x1073)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
>>33927721
Good plan, anon. Attached is the first post by skull anon. It's from thread >>33875060.

I think the focus of the next few threads should be on elaborating this technique. We've got anons referring to it as "going into your skull" or feeling a "mental vacuum," clearly it's a unique physical sensation but almost no teachers have ever attempted to describe it in detail.
>>
File: skull technique 2.jpg (152 KB, 3654x351)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>33928093
Second post from that thread
>>
>>33927697
cope
>>
File: skull technique 3.jpg (172 KB, 3627x279)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>33928106
One more followup from >>33885227
>>
>>33927697
And now you're just a filter on the wind
>>
You guys are over thinking the technique. I did it with only putting energy into the idea consistently. It gets easier because the idea starts to become more real in your head.
>>
>>33927825
I am extremely good at synchronicities. I can be really upset at the sound of a rumor whether real or not and I can manifest something hinting towards said rumor being real.
>>
For males only, ages 18-24 preferably(no celibacy, but maybe no masturbation), 25-30 is also good, 30-50 decent(requires long periods of celibacy in later half), 50-60 meh, 60+ no sex sry.
To establish foundation, 100 days complete celibacy and a meditation and stretching practice of your choice,standing meditation and horse stance are also good.
Only then can you touch upon the path of Ancient kings, saints and prophets, then you can feel and understand time and ground yourself in true reality. Then you'll know of traveling 30k miles in a day, turning water into wine and whatever secret to the Universe your mind sees. They were never something external to you, your Self, your Spirit. In a nameless state, a state of not putting your surroundings and your mind into words, where tongue remains stuck to the roof of your mouth and where breath and water flow without end within the belly, the body, the mind and spirit can be transformed.
When you know truth, you'll see it in all things. Once you see the path you walk it everywhere.
>>
>>33928294
>Only then
Live in the end.

Made it. The end.
>>
>>33928294
This is retarded.
>>
>>33928209
Also when you start seeing movement in the physical world it really snowballs, it's like a positive feedback loop. What you're really after is that first hint of success, the rest is almost automatic.
>>
File: justdrive.jpg (32 KB, 800x285)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>33927720
>>
>>33927846
I’m happy for you anon
>>
What happens if you try and manifest something physically impossible? Anybody tried it?
>>
>>33928294
>Only then
Says who
This is the indian nerd again isnt it
>>
>>33928435
If you are working from an assumption of physical impossibility from the beginning you have already failed, this is also why most daydreams and such don't manifest for most people, the "possibility" of it is already dead on arrival. They don't realize that the assumption of impossibility is what makes it impossible.
>>
>>33928524
It's more to know the limits of this. I doubt anyone is going to manifest Jupiter on top of new york or manifest themselves to fly. So what happens instead?
>>
>>33928435
>manifest something physically impossible? Anybody tried it?
This gets asked multiple times per thread. Do you want to manifest something or do you want to prove it works?

>>33927674
>>Can I manifest ___?
>Yes! Creation is finished.

Pink tennis balls are sufficient if you just want proof.
>>
>>33928466
>indian nerd again
sex obsessed indian nerd

controlling sex/fapping =/= getting cool insights
>>
This is an odd question but I would appreciate input nonetheless:

I have a crush on this woman because of her looks and style, I would say this woman is physically my type 100%. However I don't really like her completely as in her personality is a bit bad and not longterm material.

I have a girlfriend who is somewhat similar to this woman looks wise: is it ethical to want to manifest her looking and acting like this woman a bit? Or would it be better to manifest an entirely new woman who might check all the boxes?
>>
>>33928585
Curious what you'd like the g/f to be doing that she isn't?
>>
File: 1665134624079.jpg (7 KB, 200x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>33928294
>waiting for "something" instead of living in the end
>celibacy and no masturbation bullshit giving power to another cause outside yourself
>being lukerwarm with a "something inside yourself" and "what you do in the 3D matters" mixture
>>
>>33928614
Just dressing better and having a better style especially with her hair and clothes. A better body, too.

I guess now that I wrote that out it doesn't seem like a big deal.
>>
>>33928435
>What happens if you try and manifest something physically impossible?
the rulemaker doesn't have any need to go outside of himself seeking for roles to obey.
if you give importance to the 3D, you're being lukewarm.
>>
>>33928585
>ethical
you already lost
>>
>>33928625
>I guess now that I wrote that out it doesn't seem like a big deal
It's not to me but your view is what matters. The reason I asked is that sometimes the other person wants to make those changes themselves but don't have time/energy/money or think anyone cares.

If it's important to you do LOA and support her on a path to looking a bit more sharp. I like casual girls myself though, never have a case of them asking how they look in bed- they just jump in and have fun :D
>>
>>33928645
NTA, it's not a bad question to consider the situation of others before you make changes.
>>
>>33928642
So anybody got a non schizo answer or na? I'm just going to test it out myself then. World's first flying human here I come.
>>
>>33928532
If they assume it their perception will travel to a state where such a thing happens. This is also why testimonials and "proof" are retarded because you only see what you already believe, the crazier unbelievable things that people are doing are occuring in one of the other infinite states of being than the one you are in.
>>
>>33928674
You won't be the first, humans have been flying for a long time. That's a fun one though, good luck Anon!
>>
>>33928696
>you only see what you already believe
No one really seems to believe this but it's completely true. If your mind can't accept it, it will see right past it or you will make excuses in your mind.

Later you'll realize you were an ass if you fought someone over it because it WAS a thing- you just couldn't see it.
>>
File: living_in_the_end.png (81 KB, 887x240)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>33926979
>Remember that you are always and forever in control, no matter what! Never forget this!
I'm the anon from last thread who posted the picture of Christ in the wilderness. If the anon who responded to me is reading this, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart!
What a fool I was, to forget my own power. I had let myself be misdirected and haunted by the world of senses, a world that is dead! As you wrote —and wrote well friend,— we must remain aligned and trusting in the heart's desire and beware any negative states (though I'd say to let out emotions if one feels them but not to dwell in them). As Neville said, the only thing to do is to live in the end. We are God made flesh, and this world of Caesar is no more than a figment of imagination- I'd dare say, that all other positive states are easily born and maintained from this knowledge.
Thank you very much for your wise and kind words friend!
>>
>>33928714
Pretty much. People are like Thomas, they need to reach out and touch the wound of Christ to believe, and I think this is ultimately what Goddard was teaching. Reach into yourself and touch your desire, touch the wounds of Christ and believe with your senses what is inside yourself, and your world will change.
>>
File: images (87).jpg (36 KB, 659x466)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Seeing as what I said struck a chord for some people, I thought I might as well elaborate.
The reason why in very many magical traditions, including this one, you are told that your first attempts are to bring forth things that bring little conflict of interest to your sensibilities (manifesting a ladder, for example), is because our craft relies on acceptance.The reason for feeling guilt, sadness, despair, and pity when trying to manifest something has nothing to do with the thing you want not being what you truly desire; that step was overcome the moment you selected the topic for manifestation. You, right here and right now, are the master, and the master will do as he pleases.
The issue is acceptance. Acceptance of the self in mind, body, and spirit. You do not feel worthy; you do not feel deserving. Doubt, fear, and intrusive thoughts will fit this lack of confidence, and now you see that this problem has nothing to do with weakness but with our preference to stick to a certain set of habits and thought patterns.To fix this, do not leave yourself at the mercy of your guilt, surrendering your impulses to the mercy of your untamed unconscious, but rather, do what a parent should do: guide it by example.Form new habits: brush your teeth after every meal, take baths at a certain time and place, meditate for a specific amount of time after a set number of days, and teach the child within that it too can take part in your activities to the point that you find yourself holding the toothbrush in the bathroom without any concrete idea of why you are there.Once you have structured a habit of your choosing, you are to introduce the child within to the habit of accepting only the good thoughts and feelings born of your mind, and in time, you will no longer find yourself waking up to worries and imaginary perils, but to the palpable wonders and abilities brought by good reason and ever-so-helpful insight.Read this twice if need be, keep it secret, and keep it close.
>>
>>33928714
It doesn't work like that. You're not believing something into existence, you don't need to go evangelical. You're creating an idea and giving it life. You're transferring something from imagination to the real world.
>>
File: baby-eating-camera.gif (187 KB, 220x278)
187 KB
187 KB GIF
Anybody into William Blake here more? I understand Neville took much from Blake. What would you recommend to start with Blake?
>>
>>33928804
It's more like the imaginal world is the real world and the physical world is just a byproduct of it.
>>
So the jews larping the holocaust happened for 80 years hasn't resulted in any real world manifestation yet.
>>
File: 1658619092634.jpg (158 KB, 750x866)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>33928696
>>33928714
>>33928759
That reminds me a part of a "schizo" Paolucci video, where he answer the question: "If this is as possible as it is, why we don't see that people doing all that divine, powerful, strange things?". The question wasn't exactly as I wrote it but was something like that.
His answer was something like those people don't have to show nothing to anyone and showing would cause more problems than benefits so people don't do it. They can have whatever they want, so they don't need to "presume" it and cause discord. You just don't see the proof of those big acts because they don't have any reason to show it.
>>
>>33928838
If they were to even decide to show it, the people who can't believe it wouldn't be there in that place/state/reality/timeline/whatever to witness it, because it would break the Law of Assumption.
>>
>>33928767
>>33928767
Also if you want more theory, or if you have trouble understanding Goddard you can listen to Rupert Sheldrake talk about morphic resonance and how a fixed thought form is invariant to displacements and his studies on how nature also seems to have habits
>rats are known to be able to solve a maze more easily if a separate, unrelated group of rats has solved it before
>crystals get easier to form via exactly the same method if it has already been done before several times
https://youtu.be/5A8K0kbkmBk

It makes sense that establishing a thought as truth in the space where bodies and events get their qualia and even their quantitative characteristics will make the embodiment of that reality come true, provided how well structured your mental imagery is.
>>
>>33927714
You're welcome. :)

>>33927768
>Based on all accounts
So are you.
>hopefully I get to try the skull technique tonight.
Do it! The universe eternally awaits your command.

>>33928032
Truth does bring a sword, one that which slays all your limitations, misconceptions, etc.
I hope you understand what that implies. It's a wonderful quote, and his book aswell.

>>33928093
>>33928106
>>33928123
Much obliged for the citations brother, it'll make things easier.
>>
File: 20230105_194954.jpg (78 KB, 600x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I sat to visualize, went through Focus 10 as an example, really relaxed and concentrated. I immersed myself so hard in my visualization that now it seems like a memory, i was so THERE, that what i created has the same value as a memory, because i was there, in the future where i fulfilled my desire.
But now i'm just bored in my room waiting for the changes in the 3D world. What do? I'm literally throwing balls in the walls.
>>
>>33928804
>It doesn't work like that
Yes it does
>You're not believing something into existence
I wasn't referring to that but your can

I was saying that if someone holds a belief strongly enough that a thing does not exist or can't happen their mind will censor it out. There are people that don't believe child abuse exists or that we've been to the bottom of the ocean, no amount of proof will satisfy them
>>
File: 1674614223879517.png (500 KB, 653x653)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
How do I get a gf? I dont know what to do, I know I have to go out a meet people and I guess visualizing could help but im blocked
>>
>>33928945
>But now i'm just bored in my room waiting for the changes in the 3D world. What do? I'm literally throwing balls in the walls
Go play- that's what we do. Have moment of gratefulness and then have fun. The work is Done.
>>
>>33928945
Give it more energy. If the idea doesn't feel like it's going to go insane with frustration then you didn't juice it enough.
>>
>>33929055
wdym?
It was a honest desire, a desire from the bottom of my heart. I fulfilled it through imagination, my gateway to feeling. But other than that i have nothing to do in the 3d world in the meanwhile aside from watching things happening.
>>
I have a very poor imagination and struggle alot to produce images or scenes with my eyes closed. However I can enter a fairly vivid daydream type state with my eyes open. Anyone have experience working with this? is it just the same?

Been bashing my head against this shit for a few months. Its a really exciting way to view the world and as far as I can tell I do fully buy into it. That being said I'v only found success in the absolute tiniest of things such as changing emotional states or small favourable coincidences/synchronicities, it getting a little frustrating in all honesty. Again any advice as to what I might be fucking up would be greatly appreciated
>>
I feel so frustrated. I have a manifestation and I visualized it in my head and in a way I feel like the deed is done but it's something that will happen in the future. The present me is exhausted and impatient. I know the deed is done but I want to get to that point as fast as possible. How can I fix this mindset? It's making me very obsessed or is this mindset a good thing to get me on that path where my manifestation becomes 3d?
>>
>>33929133
Loop it in your head all day every day that this thing will happen. The idea needs mass.
>>
>>33929198
if i recall correctly, neville said you just need to do it until you feel its fulfilled.
if i start looping this memory all day i think i'll probably become even more bored.
>>
>>33929229
It isn't fulfilled until it actually happens
>>
>>33929271
wdym? it happened in my imagination
>>
>>33929133
Don't listen to the other Anon. You are done, let the desire go to be fulfilled.
>>
>>33929279
Oh I didn't know I was talking to a schizo.
>>
>>33929172
Visualize however works best for you. An Anon in the previous thread pointed out that the method does not matter as long as you know what you want and are communicating it correctly to the universe.
>>
>>33929314
I don't understand you. I'll assume you misunderstand LOA.
But i wish the best for you.
>>
>>33929308
Alrightm that's my doubt, on what do in the mean time. Most of my manifestations were simple things happening on the range of 1 to 3 days. This one seems to be taking a bit longe, like 1 month range due to its complexity.
What you usually do while waiting this kind of stuff?
>>
>>33929346
This kinda goes along with my issue posted here >>33929191

I am so impatient. I know my manifeststion isn't possible in the next week or month but I feel so impatient. Though in waiting for my main complex manifestation I am manifesting other things on accident that will lead me to my goal.
>>
>>33929336
I have done it twice and I didn't do whatever faggy shit you are doing.
>>
>>33929271
you have to go back, faggot
>>
>>33929388
Lick neville's butthole some more faggot
>>
>>33929369
Alright, do what works for you.
>>
File: .png (208 KB, 419x424)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>33927697

>It doesn't fucking work
>>
>>33929406
You sound like a fairy
>>
today i dreamed about something that I'm trying to manifest. does it mean anything or am I just overthinking?
>>
>>33927674
Takeshia in episode 3 season 1 altered carbon the show’s producers were subtly telling you to go vegan.
What she did to the snake

Him looking at the dead eaten pig and saying nobody at the party cares about anyone’s life but there own at the same time.

Someone please loa me getting lots of money and tasty healthy vegan food drinks and supplements.
>>
>>33929481
I just went vegan today. Like about or maybe a less than a hour ago. The eggs are in my gut right now.

I am going to try really hard to be a vegan for the rest of my life starting right now. Accidents can happen but from now on no intentional animals products consumption or purchasing
>>
>>33929481
no, fuck off
>>
>>33929367
>I know my manifeststion isn't possible in the next week or month
Why not?

Mountains have moved in days for me at times. I had to let go an let the process work. It sounds like you are still trying to work on the process even as it is running- you can do this but it causes delays.

Have faith in the end result and let the process sort itself out. I said it here:
>>33929021
>Go play
>>
How did you guys discover LOA? I don't believe it's an accident that you are here. It's not an accident that I am here.
>>
>>33927775
There is no "process" when an all powerful being wants someone to happen it just happens. Theres no formula or rules to adhere to. You make the rules, you dont follow them.
>>
>>33927674
i own and live in this house. i bought it myself. i helped my family fight their demons and i reunited my family together. i have enough money to help those that helped me when i needed it and i always help my community and those i relied on in darker times.
>>
>>33929609
Based- lots of Anons who have not done it are asking for walkthrough and cheat codes.

This is your ability. You've done it your whole life. It's like asking for instructions to see better.
>>
>>33929422
What would be a "fairy"?
>>
>>33929649
It is done
>>
>>33929481
>>33929494
No. Now stop being a pussy and manifest your desires. You don't need to be vegan to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
>>
>>33929781
Well said Tak :)
>>
>>33929781
Takeshi I trust you to give me good advice. I'm not asking for a technique but is it a good thing to be desperate for the thing you're manifesting? Like I am impatient and working on everything I can to set myself up for this manifestation. Is it bad to be desperately working towards it or is that just the journey to my manifestation?
>>
>>33927674
can LOA make me aryan?
>>
>>33929916
Sorry maybe next life
>>
>>33929921
but
>>Can I manifest ___?
>Yes! Creation is finished.
what happend to that?
>>
>>33929936
OP forgot its only for aryan people. Happens all the time
>>
I'm trying to remain positive but it's been one bad thing after another for these past 2 months. I keep bouncing back with the belief that things will improve but I'm starting to think deep down, subconsciously or something, that I must be sabotaging myself.
>>
>>33929781
Stop quoting sv3rige lol
(Heme iron and cholesterol are bad for you haha)
>>
>>33929916
What about "you can do anything" can't you understand? Just believe in it bro.
>>
Seeing quite a bit of (probably unintentional) disinfo ITT. Just assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and live in it.
>>
How long do you guys wait for manifestations to come before changing techniques or starting to evaluate your state of mind?
>>
>>33930020
People over complicate things.
>>
>>33928674
Not the first. you can fly through the cosmos with Merkaba. You can only do it by mastering the self and aligning with Christ
>>
File: 1670370880502600.jpg (171 KB, 768x960)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
hey anons, a few threads ago there was a discussion about how a lot of people who manifest going to the past aren't willing to pay the 'cost' of losing one's current self, if however, you were ok with it what would be the best way to ignore the 3D? believing youre dreaming perhaps? this and the actual visualization has been my stumbling block and i would appreciate your guys' thoughts.
>>
>>33929701
thank you.
>>
>>33929468
bump for answers (:
>>
>>33929978
Do some work on your beliefs Anon- it seems weird that what you believe about yourself can make such a big deal but it's literally everything. What you believe determines who you are and what you can do.

Luckily you can meta yourself into whatever you want.
>>
>>33930020
It's hard to let go of all of our misconceptions- one of the biggest is that what works for the Anon should work for everyone. Then comes the crusading.
>>
>>33930054
Did you feel your manifestation set?
>>
File: (emo yukari).jpg (217 KB, 1024x1308)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>33928767
thanks for the effortpost, fren.
i'll remember it.

>>33930315
>manifest going to the past
i am ignorant about this, sorry
>best way to ignore the 3D
stillness mantra is godly
i can literally alter my luck with it
>>
>>33930315
>what would be the best way to ignore the 3D
Have you done your manifestation yet? If so, did you feel it set in?
>>
>>33930616
>i am ignorant about this, sorry
Don't worry Anon(tm), I've got it.
>>
>>33930634

you know... reality-line shifting is easier than physically jumping in a specific temporal coordinates
>>
>>33929468
>>33930592
That can be both a sign that it's working (Read: It worked) or that you're just overthinking. Either way, you're still overthinking
Remember, you're not "trying" to manifest anything and that you already have what you desire. Any event that's that appears in your everyday life and is obviously related to your manifestation must be taken as a sign it's working. Focus on the feeling and reach the state where you don't doubt your reality anymore.
>>
>>33930625
>>33930665
NTA, I have felt my manifestation, and can call on that feeling at any point. Doubting reality is hard when I'm looking for drastic physical changes to happen overnight, though. Not to mention a failed prime opportunity that felt severely discouraging in the moment.

>>33930657
If you have any tips for this, I'm all ears.
>>
>>33930700

https://www.youtube.com/@BeSomethingWonderful/search?query=revision
>>
>>33930657
LilAnon here and previous, I've been told that, everyone here talks about jumping realities as easily as jumping rope but I don't have the timesense to realize it if I do- in my case it feels like I alter this timeline directly when I manifest.

That said I had the friend that could rewind. I'm happy to help people who want to go back that are willing to risk the toll, but most want to just hack the before and that doesn't work they way they want it to.
>>
>>33930700
>when I'm looking for drastic physical changes to happen overnight, though
You're lusting for result. You have to let it go unless you are one of the rare ones that can manifest without that step. I can on rare occasions do that but other manifests of mine waited patiently for me to exhaust all of my efforts to hurry it along or "help" the process by doing part of it.
>>
>>33927674
Safely permanently VOID + dispel + remove + safely cross cancel delete + correctly mindwipe + safely positive-sum transmute with all safest possible methods force-sleep force-death failsafes weaponry technologies universes sigils cure + uninstall to <-> all-age-aging-datamining-source-fractal-energies inversion internet-hiveminds headaches migranes temple-pains all-related-twisted-pain-suffering-from-birth sting-of-diseases negativity viruses plagues diseases internet-hiveminds unforgiveness loki satan internet heartburns eye-diseases heartaches heartpains diabolical-archdemons-demons whitenoise monkey-evolution-theory bankers big-banks daytrading-bots negative-sum 4chan-shadowbanners iptrackers dark-shadow-serpent-on-the-sun-of-God prop-fund-trading-failure daytrading-bots stress stresstesting challenges muscle-pains absence-of-life digital-machines-computers misfortune hunger poverty wars economy financial-debt karmaic-debt stress stresstesting abyssal-tampering sins sinning original-sins moons demiurges judgemental-ais supercomputers lovecraftian schizo-egregores jealousy ear-ringing self-arguements self-sabotage egregores plagues viruses diseases acid-reflux cabal-ais matrix matrices dark-shadow-hostile-trickster-archons dark-shadow-archonic-technologies demiurges-errors-glitches fictional fiction myth jewish-egregores 4chan-nobody-threads jesters machine-elves negativity jehovah yhwh?? matter-error-glitches abraxas -slm antichirsts-beast-yaldabaoth-zeus words ALL-YALDABAOTH-YAHWEH-ZEUS-JESUS-ARCHON-ELOHIM-MOONS-SOURCE-FRACTAL-ENERGIES-WORDS-ANTICS <-> that are illegally attaching, attacking, and challenging Carl Angelo insuya Belarmino, -Belarmino -insuya -ojas human surname, and all innocent loving children kids babies in anyway properly positive-sum transmuted with possible safest methods.

PERMANENTLY SAFELY INSTANTLY REMOVE ALL PAIN SUFFERING NEGATIVITY THAT ARE ATTACHING AFFECTING CARL ANGELO insuya BELARMINO IN PAST PRESENT FUTURE..
>>
>>33929978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQdtTyhaWI
>>
>>33929481
so long as you continue to post in this thread you will stay sad and poor and circumcised forever
>>
>>33929978
what are you imagining? it's like a daydream that goes on in the background, ran by habit, if you aren't paying attention. look inside, what do you see? what you get.
"remaining positive" doesn't mean shit if you're imagining shit.
>>
>>33930700
You're not supossed to be looking for changes at all. It's hard, obviously, but you have to avoid expectation at all costs, act like if you already have what you desire (In a healthy way) and be always thankful for what you have.
After all, no one worries about what they already have, right? You'll know when those drastic changes happen, so no need to worry until then, just follow the basics and don't give up.
>>
>>33929989
>(Heme iron and cholesterol are bad for you haha)
trollin?
>>
File: 1674254769528905.jpg (93 KB, 523x714)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
miller cat poster here
>>33930616
>stillness mantra
could you elaborate? i've not looked into much more than surface level stuff
>>33930716
i think you were the anon i was referencing, im sorry if you explained the method previously but did he do anything specific? the toll isnt a problem personally
>>
>>33930834
Well, that certainly explains why you want my job so fucking bad, huh
>>
>>33930857
>i think you were the anon i was referencing, im sorry if you explained the method previously but did he do anything specific? the toll isnt a problem personally
Hey Anon, I did offer this info before and I don't mind doing it again. It usually causes a shitshow because people don't like the answers :)

So I don't know the method specifically, I didn't do it, but another Anon was helpful and it makes sense:

Thank about the time you want to go back to. Make sure it's close to the change you want to make- ideally it's a decision. The example I gave was if you were in a bad car accident, you want to jump in before that and decide not to get in the car.

As soon as you make that change your membership in this timestream collapses- you were never here. All of the things you did after the car accident disappear including our discussion.

All you should need to do is identify the time/place you want to go back to and believe yourself there. 1 change, that's all you get.
>>
>>33930908
thanks a ton anon, i think i was trying to be too broad in my visualisations.
>>
>>33930843
>>33930730
I think I'm still struggling with 'letting go' and 'avoiding expectations,' in that I associate letting go with no longer caring whether or not it happens, which I don't want.

>>33930710
This can help, I think.

>>33928524
NTA, this has already helped a lot.
>>
My gf recorded a video of me today, I used to think I looked ugly on video before discovering LoA, and I hadn't seen a recording of myself since before I started, but today I looked at the video and I saw someone handsome, and I felt totally fine. I was honestly scared to watch it, I thought it would take the wind out of my sails, but it did the opposite. I know this isn't even really LoA related but I thought I would share it. I feel handsome and therefore I am handsome.
>>
>>33930962
Be VERY specific. As close to the change as you can be and still remember the details you need. That will help you hone in on the correct time to make the jump.
>>
File: 1673281980914078.jpg (35 KB, 575x575)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
The thought that our imaginations are literally infinite and all-powerful has never really hit me before except for yesterday when i read it and it really struck true.
It's effortless, I was trying too hard with few results. I just realized that imagination was limitless and didn't come from the human brain and I could effortlessly hold mental images.
It had been cloudy all week here, I know, I was outside every day. I manifested a blue sky with light clouds, on top of the stormy DENSE clouds parting (this took several hours) I saw a TV on in the background with an episode of friends where they're in front of a greenscreen sailboating. The bright blue sky wth a few small puffy clouds took up most of the background.
>>
Are there any consequences for manifesting something that will cause someone else pain/distress?
>>
So, what am I supposed to do when I start having negative feelings? Swat those negative thoughts out and continue living in the end or does that mean that my manifestation won't come, that the opposite in fact is coming? How does one continually live in the end?
>>
>>33931201
No, not unless you make them up yourself (as many do). Never feel ashamed to imagine yourself happy, even if it necessitates the pain of another. You aren't actually causing their pain, you are transferring your perception to the state where their pain was inevitable. It would have happened with or without your perception of it. In the infinite coexisting states of imaginal being, every possible thing has already happened, you are merely choosing to observe the state of their pain.
>>
bump
>>
File: itcc45l5uo041.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1340)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Beautiful women are everywhere, and they love men like us. All of us. Perhaps by reading this, you will be blessed to have a beautiful woman enter your life and fall in love with you.
>>
>>33931234
I can adjust them sometimes, transform them into positive states. For example maybe I start imagining having an argument with my gf, but then I cut the argument short by imagining her apologizing and we make up.

Sometimes the negative state is just too strong though, it's like a waking fucking nightmare, in which case all I can do is affirm that it is just a nightmare and try to focus on the physical world as much as possible, to disconnect from my imagination.
>>
>>33931304
Assume it with faith, and it will harden into fact
>>
>>33931347
Read Psycho-Cybernetics, written by a plastic surgeon who saw patients struggling with self-image and taught them how to change it
>>
File: 867678.png (1.03 MB, 867x603)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>33931303
>it's like a waking fucking nightmare
It's one thing to enter a negative state of mind, it's another to be staring at your fears face on while trying to manifest things to change for the better.

>in which case all I can do is affirm that it is just a nightmare and try to focus on the physical world
Seems kinda counterproductive since we shape our outer worlds, no? Or I guess you meant to avoid it connecting to your subconscious

This Neville quote might help us. Don't give in to fear.
>>
How do I actually get myself to do shit? Not like law of hard work, but actually meditating for any appreciable amount of time each day, regularly doing SATS, etc. I'm pretty sure if I just did it, I would have been where I wanted to be two years ago since I've read basically all of Neville's work and a lot of commentary surrounding it, learned the TWIM meditation practice, read Blake, Tolle, and a bunch of other no name people... I've seen the law work with my desires for family members and pets, for random strangers in the grocery store, for the weather of all things, but never with personal desires like wealth and I feel like it's because they 1) hold too much importance for me and 2) I don't put the effort in to mitigate that importance.

It's something pervasive with regards to my entire life, I can study harder than anyone but to actually do something, it's like I don't want to prove that everything I've done was a waste of time, so I just end up wasting more time by not doing it. Every day I wake up, do an drug, work, play video game, jerk off, sleep, repeat. Sure I'm gaining knowledge in spiritual things, but what good is it if I can't get myself to use it?
>>
File: XwAIfVSF.jpg (138 KB, 1055x1280)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>33931201
>t'was the fuck-aroundest of times
>and the find-outest of times

>>33931269
>No...
Filthy lies.

>NHAS8
>>
File: 1643501781025.jpg (460 KB, 1293x1116)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>33931201
If you're asking for karma or something like that, no.
The thing is, is retarded, specially if you're a revengefag.
Every other person is reflecting your state. If you see ugly people and that annoys you, is your fault because you're imagining that. You're bringing that to your reality in some form. The same happens with everything. Nothing in the 3D can damage you or scare you because you're the creator. Revenge is the same as telling your inner man that you're such a pussy that you really care so much for what the 3D did, in the past, that doesn't exist, that you NEED that to HAPPEN feel good. You don't need that to happen to be good and ok with yourself.
>b-b-but my revenge/desire! I really NEED it!
Then go for it, but stop asking stupid questions like that. I don't tell you this to be an asshole. First, you will get trolled and attacked by the religious/dogmatic tourist that come to the threads. Second, with this, you need to "forget" ethics and morals. It may "enrage" the religious kind but believing something is good or bad or evil, will create that evil and means that you believe an external cause exist. Other point is, that ethical/moral way to see things will make you feel something you may or not want to feel, like embarrasment or guilt and those feelings will bring bad things for getting what you want and manifesting shit you don't want in your life.
TLDR: There is no karma, but manifest things that you REALLY want and that will make you happy. Stop creating evil where there is none.
>>
>>33931418
make it fun for yourself- I made the post about how this should not be work. You have all the theoretical but now do it in ways you enjoy.

You should also work on that fear for failure thing- that seems to be common element of Anons coming for help here. They are either afraid of doing the process because they think they will fail or the process is bogus.

I suspect the people who dive off the cliff make good progress until they reach the really nasty blocks.
>>
>>33931234
>>33931201
>>33931303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TpEsd_OYVE&list=PL0i_aFH9aHrY4VGH5OKvs1unp4ytU_0xS
>>
File: cat lady.jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
So here's a couple thoughts about eyesight. Some anons have mentioned that it's easier to get into SATS when their eyes are pointed slightly upward toward the "third eye." I believe this is mentioned in a pastebin as well. It reminds me of something I read like a decade ago (might've been in an Alan Watts book) about how when doing walking meditation, you should keep your eyes level with the horizon or higher, and never look down at your feet. He said looking downward keeps the mind distracted with everyday thoughts.
I can confirm that whenever I'm looking down while walking, I'm flooded with intrusive thoughts and worries. Looking level or higher, I feel much more relaxed. This even seems to be common sense referenced in the Virgin vs Chad meme, where the Virgin staring at his feet is shown as an undesirable posture, while the Chad looks straight ahead.
What is it with sight lines and meditation? Is it simply that looking upward makes you psychologically think of heavenly states?
>>
>>33931397
Unfortunately it's not an easy TLDR. It is a very cheap book though since it's old. Sorry anon
>>
File: 1673784868176997.png (785 KB, 1000x1000)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>33931482
>I suspect the people who dive off the cliff make good progress until they reach the really nasty blocks.
Climbing up the cliff was always more fun, personally...

>XMRA2
>>
>>33931513
>Is it simply that looking upward makes you psychologically think of heavenly states
State of mind.

Looking down: Introspection and analysis

Looking level: Looking forward and engaging with other people, planning

Looking up: Wondering about things
>>
>>33931418

I’m going to light a fire under your ass, I spent years smoking weed, drinking and playing games, I wasn’t even that intoxicated but eventually the smoking and drinking killed my hips and I’m on a waiting list to get both replaced. I’ve manifested before and had all sorts of crazy things happen, even had a bit of mania there. My point is if you’re apathetic about your health and think it will never happen to you, you’ll be sorry when it does. Trying to assume my way out of this is the biggest test of my faith and I know this shit works. When I was unemployed and needed an apartment downtown near work I got both easily but please don’t take your health for granted it’s way harder to fix than you think.
>>
>>33928830
They can't manifest and too many don't believe their lies.
>>
>>33931733
fag
>>
I'm new what's with the guy above me? I never read his posts I assume it's spam.
>>
>>33932132
It's spam, just ignore it
>>
>>33932132
Maybe he's memeing the glowies away, kinda like the tiananmen square china copy pasta.
>>
>>33928544
>Do you want to manifest something or do you want to prove it works?
NTA but both.
I'd rather not wake up every morning feeling it to be impossible.
>>
I'm on the third day of the ladder experiment (about to do the last pre-sleep visualization). I had a maintenance guy for my apartment stop by to fix something and lo and behold, he carried a ladder with him.
Do I actually need to be climbing the ladder for the experiment to be successful or is it the manifestation of it being right in front of me sufficient?
>>
>>33932176
Then do both- pick something you want to do that's just outside your comfort zone. I haven't done the cloud melting exercise but that's "impossible" and should fir your needs.

I haven't done it yet but I've been hit in the head with impossible things. I know this can do things most of us haven't even seen in our dreams.
>>
I need your help, i'm slowly learning about this Law and I'm having trouble deciding what is my true desire. Obviously I want money, but it's not for myself but for my family. A few million would set them all for life, but that sounds unrealistic to try and get via manifestation since i can't come up with a good reason WHY i got it.
>>
>>33932281
>WHY
You don't think about why. You put out there what you want and creation brings it to you. When you think about "why" you are micromanaging the process and setting yourself up for delays, sometimes by years/decades.
>>
>>33927674

name one person that manifested the lottery win
>>
>>33932217
You will notice things like this throughout your journey my friend. The manifestation is complete when you accept it to be so.
If your goal was to climb a ladder then stand your ground and be sure that you are right now climbing that ladder.
>>
File: images (84).jpg (31 KB, 554x554)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>33932310
Look up Hellen Hadsel you fucking retard, it is well documented. More than three free trips to paris, lottery wins and hundreds of constests won.
>>
>>33932319
Understood. The commitment was to climbing the ladder, I was mainly taken aback when I encountered the ladder as I pretty much never do in my life, and can probably count the times I have climbed in terms of single digit.
>>
>Kanye manifested his success and Kim as his SP
>Conor McGregor manifested himself being the top combat sports athlete
>Oprah manifested her success
>>
>>33932341
If you are looking to believe then do not work against it. If you feel the need to climb the ladder that has presented itself unto you then do it.
If you are looking to be forced to climb a ladder then imagine being told to do so and climb it or imagine the specific purpose for why you're climbing.
>>
>>33932304
it just clicked for me, thank you
>>
>>33927846
>WAGMI
We've already made it
>>
>>33932354
Why do you think most successful people (celebrity and non-celebrities) tell others to "believe in yourselves"?
>>
>>33932332
Retards will ignore this. Proofposters come in here, ask for proofs, ignore the numerous proofs posted, then leave satisfied that they're right.
>>
>>33927757
>Connected in what way?
The same way all matter is made out of the same chemical building blocks of the periodic table, a similar structure repeats on the levels beyond time-space-matter. In the realm on noumenon, all thoughts and ideas which are the blueprints of material existence are compromised of the same building blocks.

Thinking something creates a mold on the astral memory foam that the material world is naturally attracted to fall into. The deeper the mold, the quicker and with more ease the pieces fall in.
>>
>>33927736
It’s intended to show that the conscious mind cannot override the subconscious mind which controls manifestations. If you have successfully manifested by accessing your subconscious, then no amount of conscious thought will alter the new reality you have set. Hence, saying I will not climb the latter in your conscious state shows that your subconscious is what really makes this work. I’ve never been a fan of the negativity aspect however as I feel like if I think negatively consciously it can influence my subconscious thoughts later when I’m trying to focus, so I never bothered with that aspect of it. Saying you will not claim the ladder isn’t necessary, it just shows you which parts of your mind control manifesting.
>>
>>33927720
We all have theories based on experience, but nobody actually knows. Instead of being a sperg like everyone who gave you their beliefs as if they were truth, I’d recommend instead that you gain as much experience as you can and form your own theory.
>>
>feel like my manifestation isn't distant anymore
>it's coming soon, few months tops
>soon I'll have to act to claim it
Inspired action or just plain impatience on my part?
>>
I'm on power nofap as seed is tool of creation. In kabbalah which is literally loa for Jews it is stated that releasing semen makes your body and mind weak. So for most powerful manifeststions you have to retain semen and focus on your desires. Anyone who says otherwise is massive faggot and needs to be ignored
>>
>>33928812
I cant believe nobody has read Blake here
>>
>>33929989
>(Heme iron and cholesterol are bad for you haha)
are you retarded, you understand nothing of nutrition if you make such claims
>>
>>33928294
if you believe celibacy will give you powers, it maybe will but it is not necessary, remember, your thoughts create your reality
>>
I go to the 9th jhana often and I never practice nofap or SR, do practice noporn tho as it's bad for you.
>>
>>33933770
nofap works for some with the right problems but its not a cure-all for everyone.
theres millions of people who legitimately have fucked up hormones with all the xenoestrogens in our environment, food and water supplies who could benefit from regulating the parts of their life they can control with regards to hormone use (like fapping, exercise, diet).
theres also million who are addicted to porn and the various chemical releases that come from it who would benefit from self regulation, especially mentally.
but the physical act of fapping and cooming on a regular basis is a natural function, the body and spirit is well designed to carry it out, consider that not all of the retained test, energy, chi, prana etc can be redirected into other parts of your being as they were specifically designed to be used for cooming itself.
its like saying that if you dont use your vision for a prolonged period of time youll start to see the world through your hands, its not the case at all, youll develop lots of new skills with your hands and other senses but its not a direct transfer of sight, your eyes were built specifically to pull light from the world around you and feed it into your brain and theres no other part of the body that can do it.
>>
>>33927259
>>go for something you want but don't care much about.
>So, a tennis ball or a ladder. See the hypocrisy? You said the same thing last time.
What? Who would want to manifest climbing a ladder or a tennis ball? If people wanted to manifest them they'd not need us telling them to manifest those. They're manifesting them because we're telling them to do so. They could be manifesting things THEY WANT instead.
How can you say in the OP that I can manifest anything if I can't even manifest a little change in the OP? I'm putting "everyone is you pushed out" and you're clearly not me pushed out.
You get to decide what's in there and nothing I can do can change your mind.
>>
>>33934311
Loads of words for saying I'm relentless coomer who cope
>>
>>33934495
Yeah
>>
>>33934312
This post is retarded. Like the people that can't think for themselves and decide to manifest something other than a tennis ball or ladder.
>>
>>33933770
>it is stated that releasing semen makes your body and mind weak
That's a belief taken form. If you want to believe something makes your body and mind weak, enjoy yourself- but don't spread that to other people like a mental STD.
>>
>>33934509
you have my best intentions :)
i'll be praying for you
>>
Is listening to audio porn a good way to manifest a sexier life?
>>
>>33934604
My belief is higher than yours because it takes effort. You effortless faggots will never achieve perfect manifeststions. I'm like God and you are just pathetic worm who cope all his life never achieving anything. I can assure you that you have problems with manifeststions. Npc niggers like you always do.
>>
>>33933770
This unironically, so much coomer cope. But their life is their own as are their choices
>>
>>33934649
*laughs* You don't even know, but I see your beliefs are intended to be malicious.

Take heed Anons: the people who are trying to get you to buy in to their belief structures and limitations are doing so because they think it will give them power over you. They are weak and they sin- they have come not to know themselves in their obsession with control and have found ways to lead others to not know themselves.

Every Anon here is sovereign- you decide what you want your reality to be, you decide what beliefs to hold. You are I AM given form, be your best!
>>
>>33934679
You are retard for rejecting fluid of creation. The same energy which manifested you into existence.
As pathetic as you are I feel sorry for you and people who think same.
Malice you say. No no my faggot, you are the one who reject creation a literal power of God.
You are only one who is malicious here. And as I write here I shall slay you with my manifestation you demon. Begone from this place and never return for I spoke words of God you demonoid bitch.
You worthless trash
>>
>>33934708
you type like a insufferable faggot
>>
>>33934733
Looks like I made you mad you little bitch. Next time do not challenge arch wizard. Kapish fag? Good.
>>
>>33934708
*laughs* What a wonderfully low vibration entity you are. You have no power of your own, you are borrowing from someone else's beliefs.

You can't slay the truth.

I AM
>>
>>33934741
lmao
i'm not the one bitching in the internet to prove "a point"
*sips water*
>>
>>33934741
OMG, it's you again!!

go back to /omgfapobsession/
>>
>>33934744
Cope post

>>33934753
Sip my cum
>>
>>33934760
Thats my line. I thought you fags went back to redit. Gotta manifest your purge so you won't mislead people.
>>
File: 1673869968932289.png (875 KB, 680x635)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
>>33934762
>>33934772
stay mad
>>
>>33934774
Not mad, I enjoy this on fact.
>>
>>33934782 (You) (You)
yeah, because you love (You)s
>>
is it actually possible to manifest women’s periods lasting longer and being more painful?
How difficult would it be? Would getting a gf be significantly easier instead?
I’m kinda bitter…..
>>
>>33934784
So do you. Ain't I right bitch
>>
>>33934785
Why are you blackpilling Anon? That's some toxic vibes there.
>>
>>33934797
i don't really care desu
you on the other side...
>>
>>33934811
If you didn't care you would not reply to me and ignore me.
>>
File: 1674667900969749.jpg (270 KB, 853x850)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>33934831
you are a baby desperate for attention
come here, mommy will give all your needs
>>
>>33934800
Sorry. I was kind of joking.

Please don’t curse me. I got the idea because I just read that women like to eat different clothes on there periods.
I loooove valley aball shorts
>>
>>33934785
Im manifesting that this backfires and you decide to become a tranny that is continuously jealous of womens periods and ability to create life
>>
>>33934845
NOOOOOOO

but seriously though I can’t possibly imagine Being trans personally. You’d have to mind control me completely.
>>
>>33934785
It will work to the extent that your target isn't aware of the Law and using it actively. Simply imagine her telling you these things are happening to her or someone telling you about it. It also depends on how good you are at this. Remember, it's all about the feeling. You need to encode all the relevant details in there.
>>
>>33934844
You're a goof Anon :)

Live in the end, don't bother with the how. You want to see women in specific types of clothing? Manifest that and laugh to see the results. remember to finish it with everyone being happy about it.
>>
>>33934856
You will become so into volleyball shorts you will realize you want to wear them as a female
>>
>>33934873
Damn it! Don’t tell me it started as me losing a bet and having to wear them!
>>33934867
Hmm. I’ll imagine betting against a woman (who I don’t know anyone?) that if she loses she must wear them for a certain amount of time.
>>33934862
I’m a little sadistic but not evil. More laughing at someone than that…. Good to know though
>>
>>33934885
>Hmm. I’ll imagine betting against a woman (who I don’t know anyone?) that if she loses she must wear them for a certain amount of time.
No no no- imagine girls all around you wearing volleyball shorts. There are sports oriented girls who do that, whole teams of them that wear them casually day to day.

Don't get hung up on the how unless you want something specific
>>
>>33934909
Imagine me looking at a woman wearing volleyball shorts. Imagine teasing her about them.
>>
>>33934918
Sure- do the usual process and remember to let it go after it sets. There are women who are into your kink.
>>
>>33934873
Okay fine bring being cis woman for one day would be based. Touching myself and jumping up and down in the mirror. Trying on different clothes. Then going on soc and giving them a show.
>>
>>33934932
What exactly do you mean by let it go? Like feel satisfied it’s already happened after I imagine it?

May i manifest one of the women itt posting a timestamped volley ball shorts pic itt in the next 15 minutes?
Just for research purposes
>>
>>33934953
>What exactly do you mean by let it go
It's part of the manifestation process- I'm assuming based on your question(s) that you have not do this before? Here is the general flow:

Build the idea -> Use a technique to set the belief -> Feel the belief "set"/"click" -> Let it go

Don't work on it, obsess about it, anything after you feel it set. Have faith that the process is done and coming to you.

Advanced practitioners will say to think you already have it- this is great but it's easier to believe it's coming vs here already until you get more faith in this.
>>
>>33935028
Let me see if I got this right correct me if I’m wrong please

I’m imagine and smiling while thinking about looking at a woman’s/gfs ass in volleyball shorts. I make a snarky joke like I could swipe a credit card through that haha. I’m enjoying this scene I’m daydreaming about.
Now I believe it’s coming into my life in real life sometime in the future. I keep believing that until it actually happens.

Done?
>>
>>33935051
>I’m imagine and smiling while thinking about looking at a woman’s/gfs ass in volleyball shorts
Good
> I make a snarky joke like I could swipe a credit card through that haha
I'm not getting this part but that's fine- also include the desired reaction from the fems if any
>Now I believe it’s coming into my life in real life sometime in the future
You can feel that as happening now, if you feel it in the future they could be significant delay
> I keep believing that until it actually happens
You keep believing until it "sets." When you believe it to the point that you "feel" it, you stop and let it happen.
>>
>>33935093
Okay thank you.
I asked on div and I got this though :(
>>33935078>>33935051

What do you mean by happening now though? How do I believe that as I’m lying here In bed?
>>
So if we are feeling and imagining whatever we want to manifest, is the process somehow interrupted by us actively trying to put ourselves in positions it's more likely?
An example like actively going to somewhere that has ladders is too simplistic but what if I want is for somebody to buy a painting from me or get a new job, should I start painting a picture or applying for jobs?
>>
>>33935141
>I asked on div and I got this though :(
No problem- you are still working in theory on this Anon. Of course the answer is no- I can feel your doubt and hesitance. That's basically meaningless though because once you go through this and it "sets" you are now on a new reality path.

>What do you mean by happening now though? How do I believe that as I’m lying here In bed?
This is something you work your way up to. You could believe this could happen sometime in the future based on your earlier comment. That is good and how I started doing this- but my lag times could be months or years. You want to believe it could happen at any time, or that the condition exists already if possible. When you can do that your wait times will be minimal.
>>
>>33933770
>the kike book says it so it must be true and every other take is just retarded
yeah sure, is retarded, like seeking for shit outside yourself, faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHz4slbIRyE&ab_channel=JamesJani
LOA bros... did we fall into a trap
>>
>>33935211
Her ass looks really good in this volleyball shorts.

I’m so happy. I really am going to take something out of her hands drop it on the floor smirk and say bend over and pick it up. She’ll smirk and blush a little

Holy fuck. It’s literally going to happen. I’m not going to die before this happens in real life.

I LOVE VOLLEYBALL SHORTS!
>>
>>33934744
nta but one of the dangers of the Law of Assumption is living in ignorance due to a rampant ego. A Lucificerean force directing the mind and affecting decisions. Such influence, ,when it gets out of hand and lacks the direction of a Christ like influence, will fuck you over in the long run. You need to balance it out by not avoiding or ignoring the things that clash with tightly held beliefs.

Now ofc, this is just my belief and we all have our own, but it is a fact that we were made in the image of god with specific faculties with different functions. We are not just mind, our body gives us the ability to tune into this certain frequency of mind for a reason, and this body was devised by a higher power (Christ/God/whatever) that is also us. When one ignores these things and decides to live in delusion (which everyone does ofc, with or without knowing the law), you end up shooting yourself in the foot in the long run. Our body and its composition effects us in ways we won't understand unless we decide to learn and be aware. Semen is the essence of creation, a physical, denser representation of the metaphysical, all pervading force that creates the cosmos. Storing semen is very very powerful, and there is a reason why porn is free and why sex acts as a great hex on mankind, controlling the minds of man and causing fixation on base desires. You need only be aware of it.

As of right now we are on the same timeline, perhaps that may change as our beliefs diverge, but who knows. I will tell you this: by spilling seed you are limiting yourself in ways you don't understand. Just give it some thought.

But of course that is just my belief. Your will and intent is yours and yours alone, as are your decisions. You are a sovereign being and so am I. I wish you and all anons here the best
>>
>>33934785
Do the reverse thing. Everyone is you reflected in the mirror. Is an aspect of you. Trying to bring pain will only bring pain to you because you will only see pain. Also, tolerating a woman with heavy, hard, painful periods sucks man. They already do shit and act like retarded children with normal ones under the excuse of "muh hormonal changes", imagine if they also were in pain and suffering. I would suck man, I shit you not.
Imagine the opposite thing instead. I read about and anon imagining all the women are sexy and beautiful and man is so fun. Yeah, I'm not fucking them because that's not what I want to do, but seeing them so beautiful an delicious is bliss. And if I end with one, it will be a beautiful, perfect for me, one and it be like manifesting her from the start.
Make the things easier for the rest of people will make the things easier for you.
>>
>>33935274
I was joking.

Making women wear high heels and struggling to walk around is kinda funny though
>>
This is law of assumption
>>
File: 1664045958355.png (3 KB, 210x119)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>33935222
>a channel dedicated to create videos in "uh le scam, le bad, le evil"
>repetitive themes
>cherry picking
>"attraction"
>>
File: persist.jpg (126 KB, 800x800)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>33929812
Damn right.

>>33929835
Go deeper my friend. Why are you feeling desperate and impatient?
Did you feel the wish fulfilled?
It appears you did not fulfill the desire within. Desperation comes generally comes from a state of lack. But I want you to clarify first before giving a more solid advice.

>working on everything I can to set myself up for this manifestation.
What do you mean, doing work in world of Caesar? If so, that's not how it really works.

>>33929989
Don't know who that guy is, but you're severely misinformed.
Briefly: heme iron is one of the most bioavailable forms of iron, and cholesterol has two types (good - HDL and bad - LDL). I could further explain but it would digress from the point of the thread. DYOR before spouting foolishness.
>>
File: 075.webm (2.93 MB, 1622x1620)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>33935295
>nice guys don't UDP indiscriminately

>JH8PR
>>
>>33935252
>A Lucificerean force directing the mind and affecting decisions
LOA is about becoming your own person again. I am moving away from the mindset where I was subject to the "laws"(whims) of "greater powers"

I've always done LOA subconsciously. When I was occulting I could ignore restrictions I did not agree with.

For me I AM is a completely spiritual experience so the focus on control of people genitals and sexual habits feels like a bunch of dirty old men telling other people not to do what they did when they were younger.

It's irrelevant and people like Wiz Anon are doing to try and subjugate others and spread their mental poison.

I respect your POV but I encourage you to look to your best self rather than dogma to inform your actions. We learn from others until we realize we can do it ourselves. As Tak posted, everything you need is within you.

Blessings Anon
>>
How do i get laid? I've visualized many times, done affirmations, yet no results
>>
>>33935401
What are you manifesting and have you felt it set?
>>
Tak how do I get a gun? Pistols are a pain in the ass to get in my area and I don’t want to be a criminal
>>
File: 1659336169586.jpg (37 KB, 640x464)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>33935401
Are you taking your opportunities and not trolling/cucking yourself? I tell you this as someone that was doing LoA before knowing LoA but wasna't taking what was literally served in front of me because I was a turbo autistic virgin.
>>
>>33935436
>>33935334
Forgot to quote
>>
File: Matthew 7.6.jpg (111 KB, 720x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>33929953
Lmao

>>33932707
That's why you don't cast pearls before swine.

>>33934312
>Who would want to manifest climbing a ladder or a tennis ball?
Someone that isn't sure this works, is curious, and/or will try something impersonal to test himself.
Doesn't a ladder or pink tennis ball classify in the "go for something you want but don't care much about"? Those are your words, and that's the point of such experiment.

>they'd not need us telling them to manifest those.
They don't, you can see posts by anons that said they were doing the experiment without any suggestion from others. And come back to tell their tale.

>They could be manifesting things THEY WANT instead.
You're missing the point again.
They'll do that too, after becoming aware of the law by manifesting something knowing what they did. Thus the suggestion of a ladder (they're not obligated to). People will do what they want anyway, the experiment is about a person becoming aware of the law and the truth.

>How can you say in the OP that I can manifest anything if I can't even manifest a little change in the OP?
Perhaps that change would be futile. What change would you want? Let's see if other anons want it made.

>You get to decide what's in there and nothing I can do can change your mind.
I share ideas and ask anons first. If people concur, it'll be changed. If not, it shall remain the same.

>>33935436
>Tak how do I get a gun?
The same way you get anything, with the imagination. Feel the reality of your assumption.

>Pistols are a pain in the ass to get in my area
Doesn't matter.
>I don’t want to be a criminal
Good.
>>
>>33928435
I summoned a cross of lightning in the sky. Some would tell you it's physically impossible to do that with your mind.
>>
>>33935508
how should i approach manifesting a better frame? i play basketball and i'm 6'4 yet my wingspan is kinda short for my height and it would benefit me massively making it bigger, any thoughts Takeshi? please
>>
>>33935368
When I say Luciferean force that I don't mean that its a force separate from you. It is a part of you that resides within you, and since it is within you it affects you without, in the 3D reality so to speak. As Within, So Without. As Above, So Below.
Thats what the above saying refers to. You own internal composition affects your reality, and the internal composition of humanity at large collectively creates the reality. This is why it is very important to know thyself and what lies within, and how these forces influences your decisions, inclinations and general direction of your life. That's what I mean. And this is also why I placed lots of emphasis on making your own choices and following your own will, because ultimately the choices are always our own. We are sovereign beings of creation.

Also, when I refer to a Lucifierean force I am also not referring to any sort of evil directly, there is a reason why Lucifer can be redeemed in the myths. But when left unrestrained and uncontrolled such a force may lead to less than desirable circumstances and evil so to speak (see elites and their absolute disregard for their fellow man to the point of committing various atrocities throughout history for their own gain, drug addiction, etc). By identifying and knowing about such forces, you can see they play out in real time in your own life and society at large.

>everything you need is within you
I 100% agree, that's also why its important to know what actually exists within you and to be aware of it. Consciousness creates reality and we have direct control over that (ty Neville) but we don’t necessarily know everything that lays in the depths of our consciousness and how it manifests into our reality. This is what I aimed to do in this post and my initial post about semen.
>>
>>33935368
>>33935544

>cont final.
The I AM is all powerful therefore learning and knowing about the totality of your being from all angles, even the angles that are uncomfortable to look at and think about, is necessary to guide such power imo. But like I said, this is just my belief. I am still learning and growing everyday just like you and everyone in this thread. I hope that clears things up.

blogpost over
>>
>>33935544
Much clearer, thank you Anon.

>we don’t necessarily know everything that lays in the depths of our consciousness
This is why we do LOA- when we get our desires fulfilled we come to know ourselves better.

Also one of the best pieces of information I've read is that when we hurt others it's because a part of us we were expressing has not matured.

All of us will grow in our own time into I AM, and then we will "fall" again due to boredom into forgetting and do it all over again.
>>
>>33935551
>The I AM is all powerful therefore learning and knowing about the totality of your being from all angles...is necessary to guide such power imo
I've experienced I AM. We already know everything, we just have to choose to know it again. It is in ignorance that we are separate, that we have personas.

We never stop being I AM, we just play pretend to be something else.

Hopes this helps if you want to get closer to the source. It's not hard, but it does lead to boredom.
>>
>>33935508
how get telekinesis by manifesting
>>
>>33935651
imagine you have telekinesis
>>
>>33935659
didnt work what now
>>
>>33935661
keep imagining until you have it
>>
>>33935668
im retarded my imagination is limited
>>
>>33935508
Just dropping this question about height increase. More so about letting go and dealing with the impatience element. I am living in the end so to speak.

Have read of people here who have used the Dr. Digeorgio height hypnosis tapes? Many thanks to your comments
>>
>>33935523
For example: visualize someone measuring your wingspan and him/her telling you it's your desired measure. Or visualize it by looking in the mirror. Or someone telling you "your frame is so big, how much is it" and you say "it's x (your desired measure).
>>
>>33935589
Agreed.

>>33935605
Ah I get what you mean. I think I just had an epiphany after reading this. hanks for clearing that up for me
>>
>>33935688
You don’t get telekinesis then, sorry! Imagine, believe and take inspired action when it hits you. Rinse, repeat. If you can’t do that you can’t manifest anything.
>>
>>33935688
imagine your imagination isnt limited
>>
If as Neville says, we have no free will in the day, and everything is decided in advance by what we entertain in our imagination, then what should I do with my day?

As long as I take time to feel my wish fulfilled, then surely I need not do anything else? I could just play video games and jack off, because everything has been decided in advance?
>>
>>33935720
>I think I just had an epiphany after reading this
Nice!

I wen for a walk and realized I may have misread your intent here with using I AM power- it does help if we know as much as we can about our undeveloped impulses but we also address that by ending each manifest with everyone being happy with the result.

I tend to forget about that because after touching I AM I no longer wish to hurt others, to the point that I believe the power of I AM cannot be used to hurt others. Obviously this is not accurate- people use LOA to hurt others every day, but we do our best to encourage people to use this for everyone's benefit.
>>
>>33935401
affirmations do nothing
visualizing do nothing
only your conclusion, what you accept to be true, is made real.
assume success, enter into the spirit of it. if you are "trying", you are doing it wrong.
>>
File: duck.jpg (14 KB, 300x333)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>33935753
"in the day" oughn't be taken literally. you absolutely can focus on imagining, and change your states, during waking times, during normal consciousness.
all your acts descend from the state you occupy; if you are not choosing states, you aren't choosing anything at all. that is what he meant.
>As long as I take time to feel my wish fulfilled, then surely I need not do anything else? I could just play video games and jack off, because everything has been decided in advance?
yes
>>
>>33935334
>What do you mean, doing work in world of Caesar?
I meditated last night and felt so much better and less stressed. I believe I am experiencing the bridge of incidents
>>
Does anyone know how this Neville AI is so brilliant? I've messed around with a few Character AI's but this one is unbelievably good. Can we get this posted in the OP of each LoA thread?

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=LH59dBXc_pHj0PxDCVsb43orCvM6vqeRPuVDVNWD1gI
>>
>>33935945
I asked that and was told no.
>>
>been visualizing sp for about a month
>suddenly none of my scenes evoke a feeling of pining anymore, feels like I already have her
I think I did it lads. I can't even imagine a scene where I long for her anymore, it's like she's just a fact of my life now. The lack is gone, never felt like this with her before.
>>
>>33935945
fuck your machine
>>
>>33935999
Nicely done Anon- now have faith and let the process work.
>>
>>33936044
Look, you've posted again and again in here. If you want a mommy to feed you vegan food, manifest that and call it a day.

We're not going to live your life for you. That's your game.
>>
>>33936044
>>33936103
Well if you don't think you can LoA it, why are you here?
I've gotten food quicker than four hours. Just expect getting it, don't worry about the how or why. No need to want it when you know it's coming, stop manifesting from a state of lack.
>>
>>33936087
Yeah I'm going to focus on my next biggest desire now. Just going to keep working my way down the list until I don't feel the lack of them anymore.
>>
>>33936103
The funny thing is, 95% of normies will think you're crazy for saying that, but it's such a good point. At birth, your skin (specifically the most sensitive nerve ending and functioning) was harvested for profit. Their is no justice or reparations for us. That means that I can mooch as much as I want from this society with zero guilt. Society owes us for harvesting our organs against our consent for profit. If anyone complains about me buying junk food with food stamps, I just say "all you have to do is give me back my foreskin and I won't use food stamps anymore."
>>
Im into the topic of manifestation since last summer. i tried a lot of things, did sats, meditations and scripting to get a relationship with a SP.
I had little progress from here and than and i caught myself how i always wanted to take action in the 3D and message SP and also asked myself why she dont want to meet me often, if i need to let go or need to do more SATS...pure lack...
Until yesterday when it finally clicked...
You need to completely let go of the 3D..no matter what, the real Reality is the one you create in your mind thats REAL, the 3D is just a mirror of your inner world which comes later...sometimes instant sometimes in some days or some weeks, time doesnt matter. its like you write the Code for your own computergame, the creation of the Code is inside your mind doesnt matter which technique you use to code (like you code in different type of code languages). the Code is finished when you feel like its finished. the 3D is the output of the Code and will follow later when the universe did the rendering of the game. If you try to manipulate or act in the 3D to do things faster or you dont see the results yet and get insecure you will change your Code this way again and the output will be that in your 3D you will have the state of lack again...nothing will happen the way you want it to be.
When you live your life in the 3D and something happens that make you feel insecure just take it easy, say to yourself "thats the old code the old version of the game its already in the past the new code will be rendered soon" and go back to the feeling of how the new game would feel and look like. when you play a game with a old version and you find some bugs in the game you also dont get insecure or confused because you know you play an old version and the new one will be free from this bugs. you dont go back to your code, stop the rendering process and try to fix this bugs again when you know you already fixed it in your code.
>>
>>33936270
I AM
You are the creator, the coder of your Game/World. Just watch it like art, like painting a picture of your perfect World. Do it over and over again until your Code or your picture is perfect, until your DONE, watch the code the picture or how you want to call it and find satisfaction in it. ITS PERFECT its the way you always wanted it to be. the 3D will follow, dont get confused by the 3D that plays now because it has NO MEANING at all, its the old Code, the old picture from your old self. if your not happy with the 3D go back to your Art and find the satisfaction of your creation again and again until you can feel that the 3D doesnt matter. when your picture is finished the 3D will follow and others will interact with your Code and play the way you coded it, they are attracted to it and enjoy the thing you have created and you're there and watch the whole world playing by your code and enjoy your creation.
>>
I started doing positive affirmations yesterday and had great results, one of them being that I got an extra piece in my KFC bucket, I don't remember attempting to manifest it because my memory is terrible, but I'm still thankful either way
>>
>>33936044
fuck off fucking stupid schizo retad. and eat meat, the fault of proper food is destroying your intellect.
>>
This thread fucking sucks today guys.
>>
>>33936537
There have been a couple of great ones. Lots of swine looking for pearls though :)
>>
>>33936537
Always sucked. This thread is filled with teenage girls and literal leftist faggots who worship atheism but once they discover spiritual belief can bring them material possession they jump on that shit like ants on sugar.
>>
>>33936598
>Blah blah hates it here
Enjoying your stay?
>>
>>33936607
Looks like my post touched your nerve. Calm down or I will make you calm
>>
>>33936618
*laughs* Chill Anon, rage does not make you look cooler.
>>
>>33936629
Pretty sure it does since you replied like this.
>>
>>33936598
>a butthurt /pol/tard
Oh no, only what is inside you counts and that makes people not adore your clay idols with their stupid "rules" that force you to play your clownworld games in another side that believe is "the right side", bawwwww!
Faggot.
>>
>>33936664
Stroke post
>>
>>33935937
That's not what I meant but if it's the bridge of incidents, so be it.

>>33935945
>how this Neville AI is so brilliant?
It's not that good, brilliance is found in the books & lectures. Also, most AIs are lobotomized and that link is on the master index.

>>33935999
Based and checked. It is done.
>>
>>33936728
Forgot the trip.
>>
>>33936728
the AI is pretty nice. been giving some insights
>>
>>33936767
You do you my friend, I just prefer the original material.
>>
>>33936767
Sometimes it is straight up wrong, usually about the more ambiguous aspects of Goddard's teaching, like the Sabbath, and the difference between desire and lack.
>>
>>33936903
It's only as smart as the person who wrote the prog- it's not Neville.
>>
>>33936767
I dunno man, I'd rather not read Neville recommend fucking Alesiter Crowley of all people.
>>
>>33936767
You're special ed special.
>>
>>33936941
Yeah that's why I don't really use it. It's nice if you need a pep talk or something though.
>>
File: napoleon meme.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Bump to make a new thread.
>>
>>33928093
>We've got anons referring to it as "going into your skull" or feeling a "mental vacuum," clearly it's a unique physical sensation but almost no teachers have ever attempted to describe it in detail.
Sounds to me like you guys are triggering the pineal gland, which people call the "third eye".
>>
>>33937251
I just realized I feel that vacuum / inwards feeling when entering focus 10 sometimes
>>
>>33937242
love the picrel :)
>>
>>NEW THREAD
>>33937434
>>33937434
>>33937434
>>
File: 2 Peter 1.3.jpg (51 KB, 630x639)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>33937307
Same.
>>
>>33937221

>need your ass wiped by a bot
You must be 18+ years to post here
>>
>>33932354
I can believe it but where did you get that info from?

Also really kanye you could have manifested anyone and you chose Kim Kardashian? Oh well not my place to judge I guess.
>>
>>33937763
At the very least Oprah was very open about manifestation.
Also, have this great recorded example of manifestation. The presentation is cringe as its a YT short, but still its a great example.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ADiGWENA4S4?feature=share

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.