[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sci approved.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
This is a serious thread

according to federal requirements, vitamins behave like nanodroids that can also destroy its human host

however they've also built buildings full of pharmaceuticals

megadosing on pharmaceuticals and vitamins makes you a higher being

weed and caffeine make you professional
that's where the big think idea came from

The planetoids poison the food and the air and utilise violence including verbal violence to protect their pharmaceutical secrets

jah against demons i say

also when they sell 15% thc weed here while 28% weed is almost impossible to obtain at normal prices

THEY have adjusted the prices and the power for yhvh to say this isn't a federal case but what echoes behind the television is not a federal case either

You can't experience ultimate freedom here because the puppetteering happens in a merkaba two dimensional space with deaths

i have 5 seconds to explain the whole truth and it just ended i guess hvh
>>
take your pills, Anon
>>
>>33925973
The trick is to find a doctor who doesn't smoke marijuana

Manufacture always was and always will be an android job

smoke ios

also gnostic captcha is proof we're not really talking to each other
>>
1 and 0 aren't real numbers

1 does not specify the size therefore the amount of the object and 0 is predetermined by higher beings
>>
people should walk around naked and it should be possible to take any mate and do them right there on the spot then walk away, they will still have your baby

the earth is an infinite flat plane so you never have to worry about being a parent again

you're welcome niggers
>>
File: computer pepe.gif (536 KB, 800x792)
536 KB
536 KB GIF
If you do not take the green pill everyday, you do not belong on /x/, if you take blue,red,black, anyday, anytime, you should post on /pol/ and stay there, normie.
>>
>>33926809
Zero is the absence of [thing], one is simply the source.

I have zero tomatoes within my refrigerator. I have one refrigerator. They’re reference points upon the grid of infinity.

Just like earth.
>>
>>33926829
>people should walk around naked and it should be possible to take any mate and do them right there on the spot then walk away, they will still have your baby
>the earth is an infinite flat plane so you never have to worry about being a parent again
Slow down Ghengis. Let us explore:
>people should walk around naked
This is peak openness/truth/acceptance etc, void of shame or guilt. However, we don garments as a sign of respect for the infinite beliefs and understandings of our brethren. Sex is sacred. Don’t let your conditioning fool you otherwise.
>and it should be possible to take any mate and do them right there on the spot
It is possible, and there are repercussions, because that is a direct violation of free will. Should an agreement be made, again, out of respect for our brethren we engage in this sacred act privately.
>then walk away, they will still have your baby
Responsibility is an honor/duty. One who only seeks to take will be met in kind.
>the earth is an infinite flat plane so you never have to worry about being a parent again
Worry?

To be carefree is to be free of care. Care is how we mold the clay. To be worryfree is to be free of worry. Worry is how we limit our molding. Care is how we heal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.