[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Something odd happened to me the day before the summer solstice of my 25th year, and I’m just wondering if there’s any symbolic meaning of this date, especially with my age being exactly 25 to occult/satanist groups?
>>
>>33925953
I got bad gas like really bad gas the day before the summer solstice, I was in arbys clearing the dining room out cause they thought it had a gas leak on account of the really bad sulphuric smell.
I ate pickled eggs, cabbage, beer and whiskey the week prior entire.
>>
>>33925962
You know, you don’t have to spam stupid shit, you can just find a thread that actually interests you.
>>
>>33925953

The solstices will not effect your personal life too much. It is likely some other astrological transit.

Give me the date of the event.

Provide your birth date, birth place and birth time. I will look it up.
>>
>>33926126
I’m not looking for like astrology stuff, thoughI do appreciate your offer.

I’m just wondering if June 20th 2017 holds meaning to occultists/luciferians/mystics.
>>
Last year midsummer weekend, fell off my bike and hurt myself.
Winter solstice, almost fell through the floor at work stepping on a gap only filled with isolation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.