[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I have an idea /x will appreciate .

Your pets contain a fragment of your soul, it's unclear to me how or when they first obtain the fragment, but what I do know for certain is the fragment they obtain grows into their own soul .

Then again all animals could have souls and I'm just being autistic becuase where there is life you could say there is soul .

Something else I want to explore is the belief that everything has a soul .

For example:
>In Japan — informed by Shinto beliefs around notions of animism — a soul (“reikon”) lives within all existence and phenomena. Everyday things — from objects to plants to mountains — can be defined as “kami” or deities.
>>
>>33925923
My stinkbug stole my soul, called me a faggot and took a tiny bug shit on my hand.
So you are right, some pets contain fragments of souls, in my case my whole soul, fucking Kameko what a terrible pet he is never have stinkbug pets.
>>
Dude please don’t start killing the cats in your neighborhood. You won’t figure anything out by doing that plus it’s wrong bro.
>>
>>33925975

Wow, is this a sign that you're talking to me? Another anon here, and I've been wanting to mercy kill a stray tabby that's been around my apt building for 3 years. I'm the only one that feeds it and the thing is always outside, cold, hungry, and suffers all day from fleas, and the fleas also infect the pets that people have inside.

I figured I could drown it and it would be dead in a few moments. I would fill up a trash bin with water and then catch it in a sac or large bag and just throw it in.

It's for the greater good. It's soul will join the collective conscious soul of felines.
>>
>>33925981
there are no souls, there is no afterlife, you kill that cat and the last thing that poor thing before an eternal void of darkness is the pain and terror of drowning and dying, that's not a mercy kill, that's being a monster
it's sad that there is no afterlife because if there was, you would burn in hell for that
>>
>>33925981
take it to the vet if you really care about it, you stupid little psychopath.
>>
File: 1664658291005592.webm (1.4 MB, 480x480)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB WEBM
>>33925975
Why the fuck would I wanna kill the sweet fur-beans ??

>>33925981
Do not kill the fur baby unless it has rabies, who knows maybe this a sign that it's time for you to get a pet cat .

>>33926004
Take it to the vet + a new pet !!
>>
>>33926004
Basically, doesn’t even know how to not get on the radar of cleaning crews.
Ngmi.
>>
>>33926004

In Los Angeles, they do not euthanize stray cats, they can only sterilize them. The cat was already fucked by different cats and lost her babies due to being malnourished.

>>33925990

There is no hell, and it only takes 10 seconds for a cat to die from drowning compared to living it's life itching all day, starving, and being in the cold.
>>
>>33926015
>Do not kill the fur baby unless it has rabies, who knows maybe this a sign that it's time for you to get a pet cat .

I already have a cat, and the stray cat outside is feral and does not like being pet nor handled. That is useless to me. I also do not know if it has diseases like feline AIDS so I don't want to be bitten nor for it to harm my cat.

I will drown it or experiment on it with the helium method. Both are humane, and either way IDGAF about your feelings.
>>
>>33925990
In my experience, the people unable to conceptualize the existence of the afterlife and of the immortal soul, are the ones bereft of it.
>>
>>33926247
>In my experience
Holy shit Goku? it's you? Did you died again?
>>
I’ve also noticed that psychopaths are bereft of souls. It’s why it’s so easy for lower dimensional entities to manifest through them.
>>
So it’s really not their fault they are so evil, they literally can’t help it. Which I why I find it so much easier than most to forgive them their disgusting base behavior
>>
>>33926271
behavior befitting of an unclean animal
>>
>>33925923
I believe that everything that lives (and you can get funky with what "living" means) has a soul but there are different kinds of souls. Also, you don't need to be alive biologically to have a soul, which is why i said that the concept of living can get funky.
>>
>>33928074

all living organisms exist as energy sources for archons. whatever subjective meaning you ascribe to them is to blind you to this dark truth.
>>
>>33925923
Pets are like soulmates
>>
>>33928074
Seems the only way some creatures get to keep their souls is if they die so whats lost except more misery

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.